April 27, 2024, 12:00:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263493 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #480 on: April 20, 2010, 10:51:36 AM »

OK, I'm really kinda confused about this funeral thing. How can they possibly tell the family to start making arrangements when NO body or even a tiny tooth has been found? They state that they found no body, but even if they found evidence of the cinder block or rope, they still shouldn't make this assumption. How can they say that?

If they had found like a little tooth of Haleigh's, you could pretty much agree, there is no way a tooth would be found in that river and Haleigh be alive (I know you can live without a tooth, but the chances are she died the way the others are saying. But they aren't even giving us that much. 

Has there been ANY statement of what they found? Or are they going strictly on the words of Misty and Tommy??

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #481 on: April 20, 2010, 11:20:43 AM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Minneapolis FBI receives names of Putnam County Sheriff’s Officers alleged to operate sex ring

East Grand Forks, MN, April 20, 2010:  The Minneapolis FBI has received the full names of ranking officers at the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department, Palatka, FL, alleged to be operating a child prostitution ring in Putnam County, FL. The information was provided to federal authorities by a former Minnesota/North Dakota newspaper reporter, today. The information provided to authorities is based upon alleged statements of John Regan, Hastings, FL, in March, 2009. John Regan is the father of former HaLeigh Bug Center administrator, Jeremiah Regan. According to the information provided to the FBI, John Regan interfered with a police report regarding the possible sexual abuse of HaLeigh Cummings; he said that the case will never be solved by law enforcement in Putnam County. The high-profile names of the officers involved in the child prostitution are recognizable in daily news reports.

Press Release   

That is extremely disturbing.

It is, EXCEPT this if from Tim Holmseth who thought HaLeigh's mother/maternal side stole HaLeigh and has sent numerous letters to the Atty General of the US Eric Holder, he's a whack job to put it mildy, he sells his plasma for $$, and if you read his bio he talks about maggots in his @nus and more...here is just a taste, so take whatever he says with the usual grain of salt IYKWIM

Just a snippet:

The dunking tank

Does our DNA contain a warning system designed to give us “one last chance” to change our life? Can the hour-hand of our clock be quickly turned by a giant finger we can’t see? Has a final moment of “choice” been graciously embedded into our blueprints by the Creator of life?

by Timothy Charles Holmseth

“Oh how beautiful,” I think to myself.

As I ponder the image of the adorable little baby gazing up at me, a gentle smile at the corner of its eye, I slowly begin to drift toward the place where she is.

And yet again, I have made a horrible mistake.

In an instant the tender eyes of the child morph into those of a dog, its gentle smile becomes a menacing grin with rows and rows of green rotten teeth as it giggles, “Timmy, Timmy, Timmy – wanna dance, wanna dance, wanna dance?”

Oh, my God!

It feels like a cement block is sitting on my chest as I fight ferociously to breathe. I can’t get my eyes to open. My battle for oxygen abruptly ends because I cannot feel by body anymore. I know my eyes are ‘there somewhere’ but they won’t obey my commands. They are attached to my carcass like closed windows. I desperately need to see the light but I can’t open my eyes – ‘I’ am not attached to them anymore. I am yelling out to them, commanding them to open, but they don’t recognize my voice.

Oh, my God, not this place again!

A squealing roar permeates the entire abyss where I am trapped. Another specter runs up and assaults the baby-monster, biting into its toes and grinding them around in its teeth. The sound of squealing and crunching bones is audible as blood squirts all over, then turns into feces. Then, in an instant, the baby becomes a real human again. “What are you looking at f—ker,” it says. Then as suddenly, I am inside of its intestines. 

“Get attached to your eyes,” I hear a voice saying to me. “Try to get attached to your eyes! Let in the light. Let in the light! Get to the light!”

The shrill noises are becoming deafening. The specters are excreting on each other and eating it. They are engaging in sexual acts with instruments. They are raping and torturing each other. They are licking their fingers and giggling – they laugh and they cry - there is no up, down, or horizon. One of them tells me he wants to live inside of my bones, un-peels a banana, and then politely offers me a bite – his skin turns to banana peels – there are maggots on him that I can smell, and I can ‘taste’ the smell.

It is truly the weeping and gnashing of teeth.

“Your eyes Tim, your eyes,” I hear again. I know the only escape from this horrible place is through my eyes because the light is on the other side of them. I begin to hear a chant that gets faster and faster as if tapping a well; “Your eyes, your eyes, your eyes, your eyes, your eyes, your eyes…”

Wham!!! I am pulverized by a huge wave of light and my back arches up like I have been electrocuted. My eyes flip and flutter as light pours into me like oxygen into someone who has been underwater for several minutes.

“Oh thank God!” I try to say. I can’t really talk, though. Nothing on me works properly anymore. There’s no one in charge. I have been relegated to an ******* of my own death. I am allowed to participate with my body for only very brief moments.

The sight of the ceiling, windows, and toddler bed in the room are evidence that I am back on earth. I make a weak fist and try to slam it into my chest. I somehow know I am having a heart attack and I am trying to give myself CPR – I just keep gasping.

My body is convulsing.

I attempt to thrust my right arm across my body in a failed effort to create enough momentum to roll myself off the bed. I am trying to fall onto the cold hard floor where it is harder to drift or ‘sleep.’ I have been drunk for over a year straight with no break and I weigh about 85 pounds. My arm just flaps and dangles. I want to cry but that requires energy my body does not have, and I am so dehydrated I would have no tears anyway.

I am so, so alone.

Lying there I can feel my bladder and bowels have been emptied into my pants. It means absolutely nothing to me.

“Don’t shut your eyes, Tim,” I hear again. I know if my eyes stay closed I will remain in that place forever. I have known that for the past three days now as I have departed and returned to my body over and over - I am dying.

I am dying - and I am going to hell.

The Nut Ward

How my body got to the phone in the other room is a mystery. The ambulance ride is a vague memory. I arrive at what the locals call “the third floor.” It is the nut ward of the Northwest Medical Center in Thief River Falls, Minnesota.

“You don’t have much longer to live,” the doctor says. “Your liver never stops trying to clean your blood. You’re going to die, soon.”

From my plastic mat on the floor where I lay in paper pajamas, the tall dark figure in front of the opened steel door speaks to me, glancing up and down from his clip-board. I am deeply medicated to keep me from convulsing or having a heart-attack, so the octaves of his voice are fluctuating and waning as he speaks. “When they brought you in here last night they tried-tried- tried to test your blood alcohol content but the digital lab equipment couldn’t read it. It only reads up to .49 nine-nine-nine-nine,” he says. “You’re going to die die-diiiiii-Die-diiiiiiii.”

My life before this rubber-room was a dizzying kaleidoscope of sinful consumption, sexual immorality, and moral lawlessness, not to mention physical and spiritual sloth. I was a selfish pig of a human being. In all truth, I had a demon in me, and these warnings of impending death meant nothing.
However, this was different.

I suddenly realized my little resume of sickening godlessness had been recorded onto the spiritual elements of my eternal consciousness. Our life is a trial and our spirit is the evidence. My trial was held and my spirit testified truthfully against me. My sentence was completely in line with righteous truth.

Death!

Yet, for some reason, the creator of light let me appeal my sentence. He gave me one more chance.

As the years slowly passed I could not forget hell’s dunking tank. I began to wonder why I was held under so long, so many times, but always lifted out at the very last moment.

-Crash Test Dummies/”Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm”

I cannot begin to imagine how many cells I lost in that place. Yet, that would also mean I gained just as many new ones.

Starving, dehydrated, soiled, and babbling like a dying abandoned infant, I lay there alone. Closing my eyes, foolish enough to believe I was going to heaven, I found myself inside the rectum of an animal; tasting the maggots of hell. “Psychological stress likely contributes to the aging process,” Koenig says.

I now believe I understand.

I was 27 years-old and the time had come to grow up.

Now 40, a father of two, I bear no resemblance to the Timothy Holmseth born June 17, 1968. Sometimes, folks who knew me those years ago venture to ask what happened. I typically reply with a gentle nod and upward gaze.

What else could I say?

I guess “it was from when the cars had smashed so hard.”

Timothy Charles Holmseth can be reached by email at tholmseth@wiktel.com

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: April 20, 2010, 11:21:26 AM »

Sorry Carpe~here is the link to what I just posted

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: April 20, 2010, 11:23:41 AM »

OK, I'm really kinda confused about this funeral thing. How can they possibly tell the family to start making arrangements when NO body or even a tiny tooth has been found? They state that they found no body, but even if they found evidence of the cinder block or rope, they still shouldn't make this assumption. How can they say that?

If they had found like a little tooth of Haleigh's, you could pretty much agree, there is no way a tooth would be found in that river and Haleigh be alive (I know you can live without a tooth, but the chances are she died the way the others are saying. But they aren't even giving us that much. 

Has there been ANY statement of what they found? Or are they going strictly on the words of Misty and Tommy??

Cinder blocks was all that was released, by PC.   Info about a rope was released .. I am not sure the original source of it ... Tommy, Misty and of course let's not forget Grama Flora ... and then the retired FBI agent.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: April 20, 2010, 11:26:24 AM »

Ummmm, just wow.  I feel sick after reading that.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #485 on: April 20, 2010, 11:27:08 AM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Minneapolis FBI receives names of Putnam County Sheriff’s Officers alleged to operate sex ring

East Grand Forks, MN, April 20, 2010:  The Minneapolis FBI has received the full names of ranking officers at the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department, Palatka, FL, alleged to be operating a child prostitution ring in Putnam County, FL. The information was provided to federal authorities by a former Minnesota/North Dakota newspaper reporter, today. The information provided to authorities is based upon alleged statements of John Regan, Hastings, FL, in March, 2009. John Regan is the father of former HaLeigh Bug Center administrator, Jeremiah Regan. According to the information provided to the FBI, John Regan interfered with a police report regarding the possible sexual abuse of HaLeigh Cummings; he said that the case will never be solved by law enforcement in Putnam County. The high-profile names of the officers involved in the child prostitution are recognizable in daily news reports.

Press Release   

Makes ya want to throw your hands up in the air.     

Makes me wanna throw breakfast up in the air!

It seems to be very high drama. I hope whoever it is can back that up, it is quite a claim.

They seem to be after Picazio and the Sheffields too.

That`s like a gen-u-wine Anthony family slingin` mudfest, right there. GIT`R DONNNE!!!!!!

To me, it reeks of distraction. ... but what do I know?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: April 20, 2010, 11:28:13 AM »

Well as of last Wednesday night they had no evidence (or I should say that's what the family was told), even today Marie said that "There is still no evidence proving HaLeigh is in that river, who is telling the truth", she doesn't feel like the words of two proven liars is enough to declare her GD dead. Frankly, I can't see how they can even build a case unless they find DNA on those block, even then those blocks could have been touched by many people who had nothing to do with her demise. I pray LE is holding back info untill the DNA is tested, but you'd think they would at least tell the family that they found what they think could be a bone, tooth of HaLeigh

[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: April 20, 2010, 11:29:25 AM »

I tried clicking on the wine bottle but it didn`t work! 

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: April 20, 2010, 11:31:18 AM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Press Release   

Makes ya want to throw your hands up in the air.     

TIM H. MUST HAVE some SOUND INFO ... to make acccusations of that sort.   
Or his rockr has totally collasped!   

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: April 20, 2010, 11:33:02 AM »

I tried clicking on the wine bottle but it didn`t work! 

Monkey Devil!

http://writeintoaction.com/Sample%20The%20Dunking%20Tank.htm

OMG~I guess I did have way too much wine last night.....sorry I'm at work and have already lost my mind yet again

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #490 on: April 20, 2010, 11:34:02 AM »

OMG, well another one that needs meds and a straight jacket.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: April 20, 2010, 11:35:30 AM »

These high profile cases always draw out the nutty nuttersons!

It`s like a big magnetic field... too bad we couldn`t  collect em, march them all on a boat

and send them on a one way ticket to Aruba.

------------------
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: April 20, 2010, 11:35:48 AM »

Tim Holmseth well I'm not seriously taking anything he has to say 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: April 20, 2010, 11:36:28 AM »

It`s like a big magnetic field... too bad we couldn`t  collect em, march them all on a boat

We need a really, really big boat 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: April 20, 2010, 11:38:17 AM »

Also, for those who haven't followed this case quite as much as others, Tim Holmseth has written to the US Atty General Eric Holder
written to the US Dept. of Justice
written to the State of Florida Atty General
written to the Special Agent in Charge of the FBI
written to the Pesident of CNN news

all of his dribble can be located here:

http://writeintoaction.com/index.htm

If he's this whacked out sober, maybe he should considering taking up drinking again!

[
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: April 20, 2010, 11:39:13 AM »

What a frootloop   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: April 20, 2010, 11:42:17 AM »

OMG, well another one that needs meds and a straight jacket.

Well, he's already been in a "nut house" as he puts it, so prolly already familiar with straight jackets

[
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: April 20, 2010, 11:42:29 AM »

I'm looking for a smiley to express my feelings about that but we don't have one.

he owns the writetoaction blog, too?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: April 20, 2010, 11:43:57 AM »

TC and CC did not live in an apartment complex. Too disclose where they lived at this point could possibly bring harm to someone.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: April 20, 2010, 11:47:26 AM »

save a place on the boat for this one:

http://pedophileringilluminati.blogspot.com/2009/10/haleigh-cummings-scam-part-1.html

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.