April 27, 2024, 06:11:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263604 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #500 on: April 20, 2010, 11:47:29 AM »

I'm looking for a smiley to express my feelings about that but we don't have one.

he owns the writetoaction blog, too?

Tim Holmseth, and he is also the one who puts out the Youtube's under the name
FloodofNoah.......real whack job

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: April 20, 2010, 11:52:23 AM »

I'm looking for a smiley to express my feelings about that but we don't have one.

Tim Holmseth, and he is also the one who puts out the Youtube's under the name
FloodofNoah.......real whack job

I think I'm listening to one right now.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: April 20, 2010, 11:54:35 AM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Minneapolis FBI receives names of Putnam County Sheriff’s Officers alleged to operate sex ring

East Grand Forks, MN, April 20, 2010:  The Minneapolis FBI has received the full names of ranking officers at the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department, Palatka, FL, alleged to be operating a child prostitution ring in Putnam County, FL. The information was provided to federal authorities by a former Minnesota/North Dakota newspaper reporter, today. The information provided to authorities is based upon alleged statements of John Regan, Hastings, FL, in March, 2009. John Regan is the father of former HaLeigh Bug Center administrator, Jeremiah Regan. According to the information provided to the FBI, John Regan interfered with a police report regarding the possible sexual abuse of HaLeigh Cummings; he said that the case will never be solved by law enforcement in Putnam County. The high-profile names of the officers involved in the child prostitution are recognizable in daily news reports.

Press Release   

That is extremely disturbing.

It is, EXCEPT this if from Tim Holmseth who thought HaLeigh's mother/maternal side stole HaLeigh .....

<snipped>

I agree islandmonkey.

The words posted by Tim Holmseth on his blog without any credible backup goes above and beyond the theories and speculations of wannabe detectives.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: April 20, 2010, 11:55:54 AM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Minneapolis FBI receives names of Putnam County Sheriff’s Officers alleged to operate sex ring

East Grand Forks, MN, April 20, 2010:  The Minneapolis FBI has received the full names of ranking officers at the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department, Palatka, FL, alleged to be operating a child prostitution ring in Putnam County, FL. The information was provided to federal authorities by a former Minnesota/North Dakota newspaper reporter, today. The information provided to authorities is based upon alleged statements of John Regan, Hastings, FL, in March, 2009. John Regan is the father of former HaLeigh Bug Center administrator, Jeremiah Regan. According to the information provided to the FBI, John Regan interfered with a police report regarding the possible sexual abuse of HaLeigh Cummings; he said that the case will never be solved by law enforcement in Putnam County. The high-profile names of the officers involved in the child prostitution are recognizable in daily news reports.

Press Release   

It is, EXCEPT this if from Tim Holmseth who thought HaLeigh's mother/maternal side stole HaLeigh .....

<snipped>

I agree islandmonkey.

The words posted by Tim Holmseth on his blog without any credible backup goes above and beyond the theories and speculations of wannabe detectives.

Janet

that's pretty heavy, accusing these cops of running a pedophile ring.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: April 20, 2010, 11:56:15 AM »

OK, I'm really kinda confused about this funeral thing. How can they possibly tell the family to start making arrangements when NO body or even a tiny tooth has been found? They state that they found no body, but even if they found evidence of the cinder block or rope, they still shouldn't make this assumption. How can they say that?

If they had found like a little tooth of Haleigh's, you could pretty much agree, there is no way a tooth would be found in that river and Haleigh be alive (I know you can live without a tooth, but the chances are she died the way the others are saying. But they aren't even giving us that much. 

Has there been ANY statement of what they found? Or are they going strictly on the words of Misty and Tommy??

Well as of last Wednesday night they had no evidence (or I should say that's what the family was told), even today Marie said that "There is still no evidence proving HaLeigh is in that river, who is telling the truth", she doesn't feel like the words of two proven liars is enough to declare her GD dead. Frankly, I can't see how they can even build a case unless they find DNA on those block, even then those blocks could have been touched by many people who had nothing to do with her demise. I pray LE is holding back info untill the DNA is tested, but you'd think they would at least tell the family that they found what they think could be a bone, tooth of HaLeigh

Morning Monkeys and guests,

Well, I am even more confused than before if that is even possible.

Judging from the video of the family leaving that conference, TN sure looked like she had received the worst of news. She looked devastated.

Then the news was that the family was told to prepare for a funeral [not sure where that nfo came from] Now it seems as if none of the family know anymore than we do regarding what was found in the river. This has to be heartbreaking for them all, and I would not want to be in their shoes. 

NCSunny

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: April 20, 2010, 11:56:16 AM »

Good Morning Wyks and Monkeys

Theres been quite a bit of discussion on that picture of Joe and Misty putting up the posters.  I don't know about the date either as a matter of fact I don't know what I know in this case in more. Just mind-boggling!!!!

Wyks, I liked your post on Misty's jailhouse pic a few pages back "How's that working out for ya Misty" LOL Sounded Mavericky!!! LOL

Thanks 4getUnot!   And yes, Mavericky...   

Mind-boggling is the perfect word for this case!  Just when we think we know something... heh... not! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: April 20, 2010, 11:58:12 AM »

I now know the real name of the guy that is in the basement blogging away in his dirty t-shirt and underwear -- it is Tim Holmseth.

Give a lunatic a computer and he can start a war.  This guy is just too funny to be taken seriously, but too crazy to be ignored.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: April 20, 2010, 11:58:22 AM »

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: April 20, 2010, 12:00:37 PM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Press Release   

It certainly is, and again I'm speechless 

Did anyone go to the link and read what's there?  Look at April 16, 2010 - Staubs is involved.

Okay, I guess I'm the one to ask:  why is this just "now" coming out when they're quoting stuff a year old?  What has taken soooo long?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: April 20, 2010, 12:01:28 PM »

I now believe I understand.

I was 27 years-old and the time had come to grow up.

Now 40, a father of two, I bear no resemblance to the Timothy Holmseth born June 17, 1968. Sometimes, folks who knew me those years ago venture to ask what happened. I typically reply with a gentle nod and upward gaze.

What else could I say?

I guess “it was from when the cars had smashed so hard.”

Timothy Charles Holmseth can be reached by email at tholmseth@wiktel.com

*snipped for space*

I have seen his site and read a little there, but never saw any of this stuff.  Extremely disturbing stuff ! I agree, he needs to take up the booze again.   

[/quote]

NCSunny

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #510 on: April 20, 2010, 12:01:32 PM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Press Release   

<snipped>

I agree islandmonkey.

Janet

No doubt, and this is just one of many he put out. He even has Rebecca Thomas (sp) ForidaYiaYia on twitter as a "self declared" child advocate spreading BS~but you'd be shocked how many people thought he was onto something, IIRC he thought in one of his letters he wrote to the FBI, that Peggy Cone a lead detective in Putnam County was passing tips to Crystal's family so they could stay one step ahead of LE, all kinds of crazy BS

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: April 20, 2010, 12:02:22 PM »

Haleigh Cummings - Some Comments From Tim MillerPosted on April 20th, 2010 by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crimeRead 5 times.Earlier this morning a friend sent a rather interesting audio recording to me. It is of Tim Miller and was made after the recent search of the Shell Harbour area.

Tim has some interesting comments to make about the various searches that were conducted. There is a wealth of information in this 5 minute audio.There are several things that I found interesting in it.

For some time there has been a rumor circulating that Tim Miller was not permitted to search the St. Johns river with his side scan sonar equipment. Tim clears that situation up. Law Enforcement already had side scan radars deployed so he opted not to duplicate the effort.

Of real interest is that when Tim Miller returned to Satsuma for the second series of searches he asked Misty Croslin for some ideas for places to search. She apparently gave him a list of 4 or 5 locations. It turns out that one of them was Shell Harbour.

I think in listening to this audio you can get a real sense of Tim Millers frustration. His funding at that time was limited, he had to use his resources with care. I also get the sense that now Tim is regretting not spending the money he didn’t have!

The other thing that I picked up in this is a sense that Misty wanted to tell him where to search but in an act of self preservation gave him some red herrings as well.

Listen to the audio here.

It is a shame that no recordings exist of the conversations between Misty Croslin and Tim Miller as they might reveal a great deal. I had a lengthy discussion yesterday with Peter Hyatt, he is an expert on ’statement analysis’ and I am sure that he could unravel the tangled knot.

Peter incidentally will be joining us on the radio next Sunday, by which time I am hoping that he will have been able to analyze some audio files that we have supplied him with.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124362

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: April 20, 2010, 12:02:53 PM »

Alister...   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: April 20, 2010, 12:08:04 PM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Press Release   

<snipped>

I agree islandmonkey.

Janet

I wonder if PCSD has seen this "press release"? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: April 20, 2010, 12:08:11 PM »

I forgot I had this in my photobucket account...

Oh thank goodness you have the one with a caption!

I was going to make a collage to show all the times Misty wears her hair up like that. LOL

You saved me a lot of time.

I really thought it was Misty.

Thank you!

And look at the date of the picture.

It is 2-16-2009. NOT the day after the night she disappeared. (2-10-2009.)

So Joe was either still in Satsuma or he had returned.

Was the pic taken on the 10th or the 16th?  Might have been taken on the 10th, put in the paper on the 16th?  Heck I dunno. 

I think it was uploaded on the Feb. 16th... picture is from TUESDAY the 10th.

Joe's lawyer backed that up basically - by talking about his activity on NG last night.

You would think Joe would have delayed his trip back to TN if this little girl was missing. I am not impressed with him helping on the fliers at all. Joshua Phillips in 1998 helped in looking for Maddie Clifton here in Jacksonville for a week before they found her body packed under his waterbed.

Am guessing he couldn't delay his departure, for at least a couple of reasons.  The girl who drove him to FL was heading back to TN, he was riding with her.  And I read that he wasn't supposed to be out of the state of TN in the first place.  Am thinking probation/parole? 

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: April 20, 2010, 12:12:51 PM »

yes.  that's a good one.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #516 on: April 20, 2010, 12:14:08 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: April 20, 2010, 12:15:29 PM »

Haleigh Cummings - Some Comments From Tim MillerPosted on April 20th, 2010 by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crimeRead 5 times.Earlier this morning a friend sent a rather interesting audio recording to me. It is of Tim Miller and was made after the recent search of the Shell Harbour area.

Tim has some interesting comments to make about the various searches that were conducted. There is a wealth of information in this 5 minute audio.There are several things that I found interesting in it.

For some time there has been a rumor circulating that Tim Miller was not permitted to search the St. Johns river with his side scan sonar equipment. Tim clears that situation up. Law Enforcement already had side scan radars deployed so he opted not to duplicate the effort.

Of real interest is that when Tim Miller returned to Satsuma for the second series of searches he asked Misty Croslin for some ideas for places to search. She apparently gave him a list of 4 or 5 locations. It turns out that one of them was Shell Harbour.

I think in listening to this audio you can get a real sense of Tim Millers frustration. His funding at that time was limited, he had to use his resources with care. I also get the sense that now Tim is regretting not spending the money he didn’t have!

The other thing that I picked up in this is a sense that Misty wanted to tell him where to search but in an act of self preservation gave him some red herrings as well.

Listen to the audio here.

It is a shame that no recordings exist of the conversations between Misty Croslin and Tim Miller as they might reveal a great deal. I had a lengthy discussion yesterday with Peter Hyatt, he is an expert on ’statement analysis’ and I am sure that he could unravel the tangled knot.

Peter incidentally will be joining us on the radio next Sunday, by which time I am hoping that he will have been able to analyze some audio files that we have supplied him with.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124362

did Tim give permission for this audio recording to be released?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #518 on: April 20, 2010, 12:16:56 PM »

Thanks Grama for that article.
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: April 20, 2010, 12:20:17 PM »

Klaas,  that was just too funny!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.