April 27, 2024, 03:35:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263565 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #520 on: April 20, 2010, 12:20:27 PM »

Poooor lil Alister, he didn't stand no chance. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: April 20, 2010, 12:30:11 PM »

Thanks Grama for that article.

Your welcome NRCG. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: April 20, 2010, 12:33:12 PM »

Marie Griffis Here is the best article I have read about my grand-baby HaLeigh, please go take a look, at least one reporter can report the truth. Thanks Kristin Chambers!!
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/20/news/news01.txt

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #523 on: April 20, 2010, 12:34:56 PM »

I'm looking for a smiley to express my feelings about that but we don't have one.

he owns the writetoaction blog, too?

Monkey Devil!

Now if we just had a smiley wearing a straight jacket....well that would be perfect

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: April 20, 2010, 12:43:03 PM »

I'm looking for a smiley to express my feelings about that but we don't have one.

Klaas ... could I please claim this icon as mine.  It is the best ever.  I will never bother you again for a "puke" icon.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: April 20, 2010, 01:00:58 PM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Minneapolis FBI receives names of Putnam County Sheriff’s Officers alleged to operate sex ring

East Grand Forks, MN, April 20, 2010:  The Minneapolis FBI has received the full names of ranking officers at the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department, Palatka, FL, alleged to be operating a child prostitution ring in Putnam County, FL. The information was provided to federal authorities by a former Minnesota/North Dakota newspaper reporter, today. The information provided to authorities is based upon alleged statements of John Regan, Hastings, FL, in March, 2009. John Regan is the father of former HaLeigh Bug Center administrator, Jeremiah Regan. According to the information provided to the FBI, John Regan interfered with a police report regarding the possible sexual abuse of HaLeigh Cummings; he said that the case will never be solved by law enforcement in Putnam County. The high-profile names of the officers involved in the child prostitution are recognizable in daily news reports.

Press Release   

OMG!!  What next??

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #526 on: April 20, 2010, 01:05:56 PM »

WELCOME NUNA                 If the van was used to take Haleigh to the river dock, the police surely would have found something in that van. 

Was there a convoy of vehicles to dock?  another van? another car? ATV? 

I don't know, but I just feel these nitwits would have left a lot of evidence, just my opinion. I don't know what to think anymore.

Perhaps the Nitwits cover their butt's pretty good.

Investigator Mr. Brown claims he found "something" last Monday, (if I understood correctly) in the video where he said he solved the case. That would be Crystal's investigator, I wonder if Junior helped him piece together this puzzle.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: April 20, 2010, 01:09:07 PM »

I forgot I had this in my photobucket account...

Oh thank goodness you have the one with a caption!

I was going to make a collage to show all the times Misty wears her hair up like that. LOL

You saved me a lot of time.

I really thought it was Misty.

Thank you!

And look at the date of the picture.

It is 2-16-2009. NOT the day after the night she disappeared. (2-10-2009.)

So Joe was either still in Satsuma or he had returned.

Brandi ...

The wording under the picture implies that Joe was busy on "Tuesday" distributing posters.  Could the February 16, 2009 date have something to do with the cropping of the photo.

Maybe there is something I am not getting.  Story of my life.

anet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 19, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Did they leave late in the night? Didn`t they leave late in the night?

SHAWN SIRGO, ATTORNEY FOR JOE OVERSTREET They left late. Joe was out putting flyers out, trying to help the family locate Haleigh, so he was assisting in the initial search in the morning. But when his ride left, he left with it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/19/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: April 20, 2010, 01:10:39 PM »

but WE do not know the names ?
Such Irony in all of this.. One LE agency out to protect the others..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #529 on: April 20, 2010, 01:12:06 PM »

WELCOME NUNA                 If the van was used to take Haleigh to the river dock, the police surely would have found something in that van. 

Was there a convoy of vehicles to dock?  another van? another car? ATV? 

I don't know, but I just feel these nitwits would have left a lot of evidence, just my opinion. I don't know what to think anymore.

Perhaps the Nitwits cover their butt's pretty good.

Investigator Mr. Brown claims he found "something" last Monday, (if I understood correctly) in the video where he said he solved the case. That would be Crystal's investigator, I wonder if Junior helped him piece together this puzzle.

It's that darn van, the police had it for quite sometime analyzing it, it didn't appear they found anything, but perhaps they did and we just don't know.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: April 20, 2010, 01:14:19 PM »

One last question before I try to get off this puter for the night,
Did LE question the person that drove Joe down to Florida and back to Tenn.?  Do we know who that person is and if she is just a friend or a family member of one of the cast of characters.

What I read is that a girl named Jen drove him (and perhaps others, dunno) to FL from TN, dropped Joe off, then went on to her relatives home/s to spend two weeks.  Two weeks later was 2/10, she picked Joe up (supposedly around noon) and they went back to TN.  LE has said that they questioned her, brought her car back and checked it out.  The article I read didn't say whether she was a friend/relative. 

Thanks, Wyks.
With so many family members involved I was just wondering if this was another one.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: April 20, 2010, 01:19:42 PM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Minneapolis FBI receives names of Putnam County Sheriff’s Officers alleged to operate sex ring

East Grand Forks, MN, April 20, 2010:  The Minneapolis FBI has received the full names of ranking officers at the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department, Palatka, FL, alleged to be operating a child prostitution ring in Putnam County, FL. The information was provided to federal authorities by a former Minnesota/North Dakota newspaper reporter, today. The information provided to authorities is based upon alleged statements of John Regan, Hastings, FL, in March, 2009. John Regan is the father of former HaLeigh Bug Center administrator, Jeremiah Regan. According to the information provided to the FBI, John Regan interfered with a police report regarding the possible sexual abuse of HaLeigh Cummings; he said that the case will never be solved by law enforcement in Putnam County. The high-profile names of the officers involved in the child prostitution are recognizable in daily news reports.

Press Release   

OMG!!  What next??

Unless you want to completely lose your mind....don't ask. I did months back, never thinking things could get any stranger, yet every time I was proven wrong

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: April 20, 2010, 01:21:05 PM »

Klaas ... could I please claim this icon as mine.  It is the best ever.  I will never bother you again for a "puke" icon.

Janet

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: April 20, 2010, 01:26:25 PM »

Well I just listened to the audio at BNN, and is it just me or is it highly conincedental that both Ron and Misty were telling others that the Shell Harbour boat dock would be a good place to search

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #534 on: April 20, 2010, 01:27:45 PM »

Well I just listened to the audio at BNN, and is it just me or is it highly conincedental that both Ron and Misty were telling others that the Shell Harbour boat dock would be a good place to search
Interesting isn't it?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: April 20, 2010, 01:31:15 PM »

Interesting isn't it?
if its true and they were saying this, its no wonder LE didnt believe them, I know I wouldnt, not after the plastic rose deal.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: April 20, 2010, 01:32:27 PM »

This case is beginning to wear me out; like the Anthony cases, only in slow motion.

I am ready to take up a collection, buy scuba gear, and send Ray Kronk up to Satsuma to search the St. John River. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: April 20, 2010, 01:55:38 PM »

This case is beginning to wear me out; like the Anthony cases, only in slow motion.

I am ready to take up a collection, buy scuba gear, and send Ray Kronk up to Satsuma to search the St. John River. 

That wouldnt work, Roy Kronk is afraid of snakes and they are everywhere on that river, so, oh nevermind...Im going crazy with all this.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: April 20, 2010, 02:09:21 PM »

The picture grid is very helpful at keeping these characters straight...it would be nice if we could have a picture grid of the Cummings,Sheffields, and the key players(Nay Nay,Jerome,WBG,Amber,Orlando, Jerry Santos,etc......)   
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #539 on: April 20, 2010, 02:13:13 PM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Press Release   

OMG!!  What next??

So do we know if John Regan is involved with the crackpot?  Could this info be valid?  What officers are named in it? 

I don't mean to add fuel to the fire, but the video of the Palatka / LE officer who gave us the information at the end of Haleigh's search on the side of the road.  The one where he divulged a lot of info and there was even an uncut version?  I have looked back, but have not found it yet.  That guy gave me the creeps.  Let me just say I was married to a cop (now divorced by the grace of God) who turned out to have been involved in similar activities.  I feel like my radar is now finely tuned to these people, and this guy made bells go off in my head!  I am certainly not accusing him of anything, but I do wonder if that specific officer was named in this document. 

Again, I am not accusing anyone of anything and hope I am wrong.   I just don't trust anyone anymore just because they are LE.  This case is so sickening as it is, it would be too much to bear if we were to believe this!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.