April 27, 2024, 12:24:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263500 times)
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #540 on: April 20, 2010, 02:15:38 PM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Minneapolis FBI receives names of Putnam County Sheriff’s Officers alleged to operate sex ring

East Grand Forks, MN, April 20, 2010:  The Minneapolis FBI has received the full names of ranking officers at the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department, Palatka, FL, alleged to be operating a child prostitution ring in Putnam County, FL. The information was provided to federal authorities by a former Minnesota/North Dakota newspaper reporter, today. The information provided to authorities is based upon alleged statements of John Regan, Hastings, FL, in March, 2009. John Regan is the father of former HaLeigh Bug Center administrator, Jeremiah Regan. According to the information provided to the FBI, John Regan interfered with a police report regarding the possible sexual abuse of HaLeigh Cummings; he said that the case will never be solved by law enforcement in Putnam County. The high-profile names of the officers involved in the child prostitution are recognizable in daily news reports.

Press Release   

OMG!!  What next??

So do we know if John Regan is involved with the crackpot?  Could this info be valid?  What officers are named in it? 

I don't mean to add fuel to the fire, but the video of the Palatka / LE officer who gave us the information at the end of Haleigh's search on the side of the road.  The one where he divulged a lot of info and there was even an uncut version?  I have looked back, but have not found it yet.  That guy gave me the creeps.  Let me just say I was married to a cop (now divorced by the grace of God) who turned out to have been involved in similar activities.  I feel like my radar is now finely tuned to these people, and this guy made bells go off in my head!  I am certainly not accusing him of anything, but I do wonder if that specific officer was named in this document. 

Again, I am not accusing anyone of anything and hope I am wrong.   I just don't trust anyone anymore just because they are LE.  This case is so sickening as it is, it would be too much to bear if we were to believe this!

Correction Putnam County!  Sorry! Don't know where that came from.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: April 20, 2010, 02:30:09 PM »

catching up, and totally confused as to what was said on the NG show about planning a funeral.

Re: Misty and Joe putting up fliers, maybe my memory is wrong but I seem to recall that Misty spent the entire day (maybe even more) after HaLeigh's disappearance with LE.

I also remember that everyone appeared completely freaked out in the few days after her disppearance - Misty and Joe look so calm taping up those fliers. 

I'm sure I'm completely wrong, but it seems that this has to be taken after the first few days.

I agree.

I do not believe for a moment that Joe and Misty were hanging up fliers just hours after the 911 call. I believe that the date on the picture is correct. 2-16-2009. I agree, Misty would have been quite busy being interviewed by LE that morning. No time to go hang fliers with Joe before noon. And who would have had them printed that fast to hang?

But alas, I seem to be in the minority.

If one believes Joe's lawyer when he says Joe left around noon on the 10th, then he returned the next week and helped hang fliers.

JMO. And I am not gonna give it up without proof. LOL

I want a credible time line for Joe and more details as to his transportation.

I do remember the search on State Road 17 along the side of the road on March 12. It was thought back then that they were looking for something Joe may have thrown from the vehicle as he left Satsuma. I want to know more about Joe's visit. We seem to know very little.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #542 on: April 20, 2010, 02:49:44 PM »

catching up, and totally confused as to what was said on the NG show about planning a funeral.

Re: Misty and Joe putting up fliers, maybe my memory is wrong but I seem to recall that Misty spent the entire day (maybe even more) after HaLeigh's disappearance with LE.

I also remember that everyone appeared completely freaked out in the few days after her disppearance - Misty and Joe look so calm taping up those fliers. 

I'm sure I'm completely wrong, but it seems that this has to be taken after the first few days.

I agree.

I do not believe for a moment that Joe and Misty were hanging up fliers just hours after the 911 call. I believe that the date on the picture is correct. 2-16-2009. I agree, Misty would have been quite busy being interviewed by LE that morning. No time to go hang fliers with Joe before noon. And who would have had them printed that fast to hang?

If one believes Joe's lawyer when he says Joe left around noon on the 10th, then he returned the next week and helped hang fliers.

I do remember the search on State Road 17 along the side of the road on March 12. It was thought back then that they were looking for something Joe may have thrown from the vehicle as he left Satsuma. I want to know more about Joe's visit. We seem to know very little.

I never even knew that they were looking at something Joe threw from the vehicle....I guess I did lose my mind much earlier than I first thought

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #543 on: April 20, 2010, 02:54:35 PM »

Well I just listened to the audio at BNN, and is it just me or is it highly conincedental that both Ron and Misty were telling others that the Shell Harbour boat dock would be a good place to search
Interesting isn't it?
if its true and they were saying this, its no wonder LE didnt believe them, I know I wouldnt, not after the plastic rose deal.

Ron & Misty would have been looking for $$$ donations for little Haleigh to be found. Ron can't collect donations since he is
in the slammer now can he?  All that dough he collected previously and he didn't save a penny for little Haleigh's funeral. 
What kind of guy is he?  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: April 20, 2010, 02:56:21 PM »

Thanks Grama for that article.

Your welcome NRCG. 

Thanks from me too. Interesting that TM said Misty suggested they search Shell Harbour (along with about 4 other areas) back on Tim's second visit in September. Sounds to me as if it was not searched because funds were low and Tim simply did not trust Misty.

Of real interest is that when Tim Miller returned to Satsuma for the second series of searches he asked Misty Croslin for some ideas for places to search. She apparently gave him a list of 4 or 5 locations. It turns out that one of them was Shell Harbour.

I think in listening to this audio you can get a real sense of Tim Millers frustration. His funding at that time was limited, he had to use his resources with care. I also get the sense that now Tim is regretting not spending the money he didn’t have!

Audio of Tim discussing it: http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/timmiller.mp3

Article being discussed: http://www.bloggernews.net/124362

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: April 20, 2010, 02:58:20 PM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Minneapolis FBI receives names of Putnam County Sheriff’s Officers alleged to operate sex ring

East Grand Forks, MN, April 20, 2010:  The Minneapolis FBI has received the full names of ranking officers at the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department, Palatka, FL, alleged to be operating a child prostitution ring in Putnam County, FL. The information was provided to federal authorities by a former Minnesota/North Dakota newspaper reporter, today. The information provided to authorities is based upon alleged statements of John Regan, Hastings, FL, in March, 2009. John Regan is the father of former HaLeigh Bug Center administrator, Jeremiah Regan. According to the information provided to the FBI, John Regan interfered with a police report regarding the possible sexual abuse of HaLeigh Cummings; he said that the case will never be solved by law enforcement in Putnam County. The high-profile names of the officers involved in the child prostitution are recognizable in daily news reports.

Press Release   

OMG... Wha?????  This is terribly scary.   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #546 on: April 20, 2010, 03:03:03 PM »

WELCOME NUNA                 If the van was used to take Haleigh to the river dock, the police surely would have found something in that van. 

Was there a convoy of vehicles to dock?  another van? another car? ATV? 

I don't know, but I just feel these nitwits would have left a lot of evidence, just my opinion. I don't know what to think anymore.

Perhaps the Nitwits cover their butt's pretty good.

Investigator Mr. Brown claims he found "something" last Monday, (if I understood correctly) in the video where he said he solved the case. That would be Crystal's investigator, I wonder if Junior helped him piece together this puzzle.

It's that darn van, the police had it for quite sometime analyzing it, it didn't appear they found anything, but perhaps they did and we just don't know.

NoRose,

We are going to find out soon about the dam van!  All the investigators say it won't be long for an arrest, etc.
Mr. Brown solved this case, we will find out soon.  The deer blood I find curious. Little Haleigh will have justice.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #547 on: April 20, 2010, 03:04:31 PM »

faith1109 do you have the link to that video you are talking about? It is impossible for me to view everything in this case and others, and would like to get a look at the LE you are talking about, thanks 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #548 on: April 20, 2010, 03:05:38 PM »

I hope so seahorse, that van has bothered me for awhile now 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: April 20, 2010, 03:16:06 PM »

Well I just listened to the audio at BNN, and is it just me or is it highly conincedental that both Ron and Misty were telling others that the Shell Harbour boat dock would be a good place to search
Interesting isn't it?
if its true and they were saying this, its no wonder LE didnt believe them, I know I wouldnt, not after the plastic rose deal.

Ron & Misty would have been looking for $$$ donations for little Haleigh to be found. Ron can't collect donations since he is
in the slammer now can he?  All that dough he collected previously and he didn't save a penny for little Haleigh's funeral. 
What kind of guy is he?  IMO

Well I thought I read earlier, he used some of that money to get a tattoo..... pretty telling if you ask me.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: April 20, 2010, 03:20:21 PM »

It seems like every time I log on here now, there is something new and disturbing found then just as I start to try to digest this new news.... WHOOSH!  The rug gets pulled out from under my feet and I land on my butt.  Sitting here going WHAT JUST HAPPENED? 

Hope we have some news soon.  It is quite sad that they want the family to have a funeral without any evidence that Haleigh is not alive.  I don't think as a parent, I could do that.  No wonder CS is saying she won't give up and doesn't believe it on her FB and MySpace pages.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: April 20, 2010, 03:30:13 PM »

Your welcome NRCG. 

Thanks from me too. Interesting that TM said Misty suggested they search Shell Harbour (along with about 4 other areas) back on Tim's second visit in September. Sounds to me as if it was not searched because funds were low and Tim simply did not trust Misty.

Of real interest is that when Tim Miller returned to Satsuma for the second series of searches he asked Misty Croslin for some ideas for places to search. She apparently gave him a list of 4 or 5 locations. It turns out that one of them was Shell Harbour.

I think in listening to this audio you can get a real sense of Tim Millers frustration. His funding at that time was limited, he had to use his resources with care. I also get the sense that now Tim is regretting not spending the money he didn’t have!

Audio of Tim discussing it: http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/timmiller.mp3

Your welcome as well Brandi.  Now if Ron & Misty suggested that they search Shell Harbor ...... sounds to me they both knew something  and this something could very well implicate someone ... but of course couldn't name names as that would put one or both of them at the scene. 

Kinda like Casey Anthony .... I know she is close!!!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: April 20, 2010, 03:38:39 PM »

We are going to find out soon about the dam van!  All the investigators say it won't be long for an arrest, etc.
Mr. Brown solved this case, we will find out soon.  The deer blood I find curious. Little Haleigh will have justice.

I'm going with Misty as the killer - and Tommy or Timmy on body disposal.

---<Monkey odds - even money

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #553 on: April 20, 2010, 03:41:47 PM »

Because I pay close attention to your posts, what about Ron? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: April 20, 2010, 03:46:48 PM »

yeah what about ron?????i know it that he is invloved i can feel it in my whole body!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: April 20, 2010, 03:51:20 PM »

Because I pay close attention to your posts, what about Ron? 

Missiontoconvict - thank you for the kind compliment. Nice to know someone reads my ramblins'. LOL

He's involved somehow. I just don't know how. However, no one has been able to explain how he's at work and home killing his child and he has never been pointed out by the police (for lack of a better term). I know that many have been trying to figure out his role, and I feel he has knowledge as do others. As whacked as Ron may be - I can't see him killing Haleigh.

I honestly think the police have known since day one that Haleigh has been deceased - just weren't sure who did it and lacked forensics.

Sometimes, the police may label someone "missing" when they are sure the person is dead, but do not have the evidence that will lead to a conviction, and leave that "tag" on the case for reasons that hopefully will reveal who killed the missing person. They have "strong suspicions" but waiting until more pieces fall into place.

+++

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: April 20, 2010, 03:59:41 PM »

Me too, Rob, if you allow me to throw in Joe with the possible disposal thugs.

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: April 20, 2010, 04:01:04 PM »

I agree.

I would like to know more about his visit, too.  Like, when exactly did he leave, did he leave and come back, how long in between if he did, and who he was riding with.

I don't believe LE told Hayleighs family to prepare for her funeral, that doesn't make sense.  Maybe they want someone to think that they found something in the hopes that it will get certain someone to talk.  Nothing would surprise me.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #558 on: April 20, 2010, 04:01:06 PM »

Your welcome NRCG. 

Your welcome as well Brandi.  Now if Ron & Misty suggested that they search Shell Harbor ...... sounds to me they both knew something  and this something could very well implicate someone ... but of course couldn't name names as that would put one or both of them at the scene. 

Kinda like Casey Anthony .... I know she is close!!!!!

That's exactly what I just posted on the last page, BOTH Mis5ty and Ron did mention the need to search that area. Ron mentions it in the tape with Cobra and according to Tim Miller, both Ron and Misty mentioned it at different times, also sounded to me like they WANTED her found once enough time had gone by that any evidence that would implicate would have been gone

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: April 20, 2010, 04:02:27 PM »

Let me tell you all a lil story if I might.

Last week my sister was involved in a car wreck. She's ok but the other person was killed. It happened in a construction zone and the police are doing a crime scene investigation. There is a good chance she may have some charges filed against her. And to be honest - she hit this person from behind and the other person's car went under a tractor trailer. I don't know all the details but it sounds like the other person did a lane shift to merge over and was hit from behind by my sister. The reason there could be some charges - you should always be in control of your vehicle and well, no matter what happened, someone lost their life.

The other person did not suffer. Thank God. It happened very fast.

My sister is sooooooo distraught over this (and rightfully so). She won't take any calls and is heart-broken over this. Today is her birthday and I called her to wish her a happy birthday and see how she was - she didn't answer. Maybe she'll call back later.

My sister did not know this person. It was a chance accident on a highway.

Have you ever seen that kind of genuine emotion from Misty for a lil girl that she lived with and was helping to raise? Has Misty ever said she was heart broken? Has she ever shed a genuine tear?

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.