April 27, 2024, 01:01:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263517 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #560 on: April 20, 2010, 04:07:54 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with your sister Rob, can't even imagine how distraught she is  an angelic monkey
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #561 on: April 20, 2010, 04:10:00 PM »

faith1109 do you have the link to that video you are talking about? It is impossible for me to view everything in this case and others, and would like to get a look at the LE you are talking about, thanks 
No rose I'm sorry I do not have access to my computer right now.  I am using my phone.  I will try to do this as soon as I get back to it!    this little screen is making me go cross eyed! Smile
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #562 on: April 20, 2010, 04:10:02 PM »

We are going to find out soon about the dam van!  All the investigators say it won't be long for an arrest, etc.
Mr. Brown solved this case, we will find out soon.  The deer blood I find curious. Little Haleigh will have justice.

I'm going with Misty as the killer - and Tommy or Timmy on body disposal.

---<Monkey odds - even money
Because I pay close attention to your posts, what about Ron? 

Missiontoconvict - thank you for the kind compliment. Nice to know someone reads my ramblins'. LOL

He's involved somehow. I just don't know how. However, no one has been able to explain how he's at work and home killing his child and he has never been pointed out by the police (for lack of a better term). I know that many have been trying to figure out his role, and I feel he has knowledge as do others. As whacked as Ron may be - I can't see him killing Haleigh.

I honestly think the police have known since day one that Haleigh has been deceased - just weren't sure who did it and lacked forensics.

Sometimes, the police may label someone "missing" when they are sure the person is dead, but do not have the evidence that will lead to a conviction, and leave that "tag" on the case for reasons that hopefully will reveal who killed the missing person. They have "strong suspicions" but waiting until more pieces fall into place.
You're welcome and thank you.  I also believe he is involved in some way shape for form whether it be "knowledge" only or some kind of accident, but even if it were an accident I think he would have just called 911, I don't know. I go back and forth about that too but I will agree I can't see him killing Haleigh.  Regardless I think Ron is someone to be reckoned with. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #563 on: April 20, 2010, 04:10:23 PM »

Let me tell you all a lil story if I might.

Last week my sister was involved in a car wreck. She's ok but the other person was killed. It happened in a construction zone and the police are doing a crime scene investigation. There is a good chance she may have some charges filed against her. And to be honest - she hit this person from behind and the other person's car went under a tractor trailer. I don't know all the details but it sounds like the other person did a lane shift to merge over and was hit from behind by my sister. The reason there could be some charges - you should always be in control of your vehicle and well, no matter what happened, someone lost their life.

The other person did not suffer. Thank God. It happened very fast.

My sister is sooooooo distraught over this (and rightfully so). She won't take any calls and is heart-broken over this. Today is her birthday and I called her to wish her a happy birthday and see how she was - she didn't answer. Maybe she'll call back later.

My sister did not know this person. It was a chance accident on a highway.

Have you ever seen that kind of genuine emotion from Misty for a lil girl that she lived with and was helping to raise? Has Misty ever said she was heart broken? Has she ever shed a genuine tear?

Not that I have ever seen, the only time I heard her upset was when she was robbed with one of her friends buying dope, she was genuinly scared and worried (little biatch), but on the 911 call about HaLeigh, it was almost non-chalent like no big deal

I pray your sister comes to terms with the accident and is able to move forward. I can't begin to imagine how difficult that must be even when it was a freak accident per se an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: April 20, 2010, 04:10:37 PM »

Last week my sister was involved in a car wreck. She's ok but the other person was killed. It happened in a construction zone and the police are doing a crime scene investigation. There is a good chance she may have some charges filed against her. And to be honest - she hit this person from behind and the other person's car went under a tractor trailer. I don't know all the details but it sounds like the other person did a lane shift to merge over and was hit from behind by my sister. The reason there could be some charges - you should always be in control of your vehicle and well, no matter what happened, someone lost their life.

My sister is sooooooo distraught over this (and rightfully so). She won't take any calls and is heart-broken over this. Today is her birthday and I called her to wish her a happy birthday and see how she was - she didn't answer. Maybe she'll call back later.

Have you ever seen that kind of genuine emotion from Misty for a lil girl that she lived with and was helping to raise? Has Misty ever said she was heart broken? Has she ever shed a genuine tear?

First off, sorry to hear about the situation with your sister.
Last, you're exactly on point. Never have we seen this kind of concern or emotion from MC.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: April 20, 2010, 04:11:19 PM »

nope ron i sure have not...and everytime i look at ron he to me now looking back..he looks as fake as misty looks to me..in every interview and every time he is crying..it is all a bunch of BS to me!!! he never looks for real to me..everytime i see him in an interview i study him.i look at his body laungage..and the way he looks at misty and the eyes he cuts to her..it is like you better not screw up look.i am not no kinda expert..i just watch real close and pay attention to what i see and hear and read..this is jmo
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: April 20, 2010, 04:12:40 PM »

faith1109 do you have the link to that video you are talking about? It is impossible for me to view everything in this case and others, and would like to get a look at the LE you are talking about, thanks 
No rose I'm sorry I do not have access to my computer right now.  I am using my phone.  I will try to do this as soon as I get back to it!    this little screen is making me go cross eyed! Smile
That's fine, whenever you are able, I have to go out for awhile in a couple hours. I just don't think I've seen that video, almost positive.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #567 on: April 20, 2010, 04:13:59 PM »

Incredible.

-------------

CROSLIN, CHELSEA
Alias

Date   #   Docket Description
2008-10-06   1   COMPLAINT FILED: PCSO/ 09-25-08

2008-10-06   1   BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

2008-10-06   1   BATTERY/ LISA BROOKS

-------------------------------

CROSLIN, HANK T JR
Alias dumbazz

2009-02-27   1   LOCAL ORD CITN: #09-1334 (02-10-09) PCSO/R CLARKE

2009-02-27   1   PUBLIC ANIMAL NUSIANCE

2009-02-27   1   $57.00 FINE DUE 03/12/2009

2009-02-27   2   OFFICER'S REPORT

2009-04-17   3   $57.00 LOCAL ORDINANCE FINE PAID

2009-09-14              (GRAND THEFT (FIREARM)

2009-11-06   1   POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE

2009-11-06   1   POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA

2009-11-20   1   BATTERY DVR/ HANK CROSLIN SR

2010-01-21   1   TRAFFICKING OXYCODONE

2010-01-22   1   BURGLARY OF DWELLING

--------------------------------------------

CROSLIN, LINDSY K
Alias

2008-03-11   1   LOCAL ORD CIT#08-1979 (02/25/08) PCSO/S COULLIETTE VEL

2008-03-11   1   PUBLIC ANIMAL NUSIANCE (WHITE PITTBULL)

2008-03-11   1   $57.00 FINE DUE 03/27/2008

2008-03-11   2   INCIDENT REPORT

2008-03-24   3   $57.00 LOCAL ORDINANCE FINE PAID

CROSLIN, LINDSY K
Alias

2009-05-05   1   LOCAL ORD CIT #09-3893 (05/02/09) PCSO/C MANNING

2009-05-05   1   PUBLIC ANIMAL NUSIANCE (BARKING)

2009-05-05   1   $57.00 FINE DUE 06/02/2009

2009-05-05   2   INCIDENT REPORT

2009-06-19   3   $57.00 LOCAL ORDINANCE FINE PAID

-------------------------------

CROSLIN, LISA CARMEN
Alias

2009-08-10   1   COMPLAINT FILED: PCSO/ 08-05-09

2009-08-10   1   BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

2009-08-10   1   BATTERY/ MISTY CUMMINGS

2010-01-14   2   ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO (ALL CTS)

CROSLIN, LISA CARMEN
Alias

2009-09-23   1   COMPLAINT - PCSO DET. K TAYLOR (8/19/09)

2009-09-23   1   BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

2009-09-23   1   FORGERY

2009-09-23   1   UTTERING A FORGERY

CROSLIN, LISA CARMEN
Alias

2009-12-22   1   COMPLAINT FILED: PATTY BRIMM 12-19-09

2009-12-22   1   BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

2009-12-22   1   FELONY THEFT

2010-01-27   2   INFORMATION (GRAND THEFT)

-------------------------

CROSLIN, HANK T SR
Alias big dumbazz

2009-03-25   1   LOCAL ORDN CITN#09-2250(03/13/09)PCSO DEP R CLARK

2009-03-25   1   $57.00 FINE DUE 04/09/09

2009-03-25   1   OFFICERS REPORT

2009-03-25   2   LETTER FROM DEFENDANT

2009-03-31   2   WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY TO LOCAL ORDINANCE

2009-04-19   3   NOTICE OF ORDINANCE HEARING ISSUED TO:DEF CROSLIN

2009-04-19   3   COMP GLASS,OFF CLARK

2009-04-19   3   COURT SET FOR MAY 14,2009 9:00AM BD OF COMM ROOM

2009-04-19   3   1F 107 NORTH 6TH ST PALATKA, FL 32177 W/JLP

2009-05-14   4   ORDINANCE HEARING MINUTES:GUILTY PAY FINE

2009-05-14   4   $57.00 PAY BY 07/13/09

2009-07-23   5   $57.00 LOCAL ORDINANCE FINE PAID

CROSLIN, HANK T SR
Alias big dumbazz

2009-11-24   1   COMPLAINT FILED: FDLE

2009-11-24   1   BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

2009-11-24   1   DOCTOR SHOPPING(WITHHOLDING INFORMATION FROM A

These people keep Putnam county in business! Do you get frequent po-po flyer miles?

Or maybe you can get a EZ SUN PASS for jail or something? Dunno.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: April 20, 2010, 04:14:02 PM »

nope ron i sure have not...and everytime i look at ron he to me now looking back..he looks as fake as misty looks to me..in every interview and every time he is crying..it is all a bunch of BS to me!!! he never looks for real to me..everytime i see him in an interview i study him.i look at his body laungage..and the way he looks at misty and the eyes he cuts to her..it is like you better not screw up look.i am not no kinda expert..i just watch real close and pay attention to what i see and hear and read..this is jmo
I agree, I don't trust him anymore than I trust Misty, and I don't trust a thing coming out of either of their mouths.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: April 20, 2010, 04:14:28 PM »

Wow Rob, I'm so so sorry for your sister.  Hugs and Peace to her.

It is a very unnatural act for most of us to kill another human being.  It is devastating to even think about it happening.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: April 20, 2010, 04:14:57 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with your sister Rob, can't even imagine how distraught she is  an angelic monkey

thank you NRCG. You say alot of kind things  an angelic monkey

It's sad when anyone loses their life in an accident -  no matter how old they are.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #571 on: April 20, 2010, 04:15:45 PM »

Oh my goodness, this gave me the chills.  I cannot imagine your sisters pain, worry, fear and a whole lot more right now.  My thoughts and prayers are with her.  I hope you will hear from her soon.

As far as Misty goes?  Heck no!  And when you compare your sisters situation to Misty's behavior it is bone chilling. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: April 20, 2010, 04:16:52 PM »

Wow Rob, I'm so so sorry for your sister.  Hugs and Peace to her.

It is a very unnatural act for most of us to kill another human being.  It is devastating to even think about it happening.

BBM Fat
thank you Fatcat - you know, that's what she would say too. Those are her kinda words.

(don't wanna derail this thread, but thanks all)  an angelic monkey

+++

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: April 20, 2010, 04:17:30 PM »

Mine too, Rob. What a horrible thing to have happen and to live with.

(And no, I have never seen Misty overwrought with grief over the loss of Haleigh.)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: April 20, 2010, 04:19:34 PM »

thank you NRCG. You say alot of kind things  an angelic monkey

It's sad when anyone loses their life in an accident -  no matter how old they are.
Thank-you
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: April 20, 2010, 04:19:55 PM »

Oh my goodness, this gave me the chills.  I cannot imagine your sisters pain, worry, fear and a whole lot more right now.  My thoughts and prayers are with her.  I hope you will hear from her soon.

As far as Misty goes?  Heck no!  And when you compare your sisters situation to Misty's behavior it is bone chilling. 
[/quote]

I brought it up cause we all need to remember how fragile life is (me included). Here one minute and gone the next.

sometimes when you see it all in perspective you get a glimpse into Misty's mind that may not be so apparent on the surface.

+++

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: April 20, 2010, 04:21:44 PM »

When I was doing the side by side image of Tommy, Timmy and Joe, I got the idea to put together the Croslin clan.

I wonder if more will be needed to be added before all is said and done.

Kinda reminds me of the parade of fools. 

Only one missing is the banjo strummer from Deliverance.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #577 on: April 20, 2010, 04:24:41 PM »

Only for herself.

Sorry to hear that, Rob! SAD.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: April 20, 2010, 04:25:35 PM »

Grandma Flo will be on JVM this evening.

Heart
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: April 20, 2010, 04:25:48 PM »

We are going to find out soon about the dam van!  All the investigators say it won't be long for an arrest, etc.
Mr. Brown solved this case, we will find out soon.  The deer blood I find curious. Little Haleigh will have justice.

I'm going with Misty as the killer - and Tommy or Timmy on body disposal.

---<Monkey odds - even money
Me too, Rob, if you allow me to throw in Joe with the possible disposal thugs.

I believe Misty has always been at the top of the list - how couldn't she be Brandi? I initially was fooled by her. 

I do admit I'm curious about ole cousin Joe, and I wonder how he flew so low under the radar for 14 months if he was involved somehow. I'm not sure he's involved, but that doesn't mean that he's not.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.