April 27, 2024, 06:01:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263600 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #580 on: April 20, 2010, 04:27:03 PM »

Only for herself.

Sorry to hear that, Rob! SAD.

thanks bro bro!  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: April 20, 2010, 04:28:19 PM »

I can't believe Hank, Sr.'s alias.  However, it fits.

Rob,

Sorry for your sister's tragedy.  I can't imagine having that hanging over my head for the rest of my life, no matter whose "fault" it was.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #582 on: April 20, 2010, 04:30:13 PM »

You're welcome and thank you.  I also believe he is involved in some way shape for form whether it be "knowledge" only or some kind of accident, but even if it were an accident I think he would have just called 911, I don't know. I go back and forth about that too but I will agree I can't see him killing Haleigh.  Regardless I think Ron is someone to be reckoned with. 
[/quote]

withholding evidence is a crime, but I'm not sure about info... and would they even attempt to charge him with that? I don't know (shrugs)

+++

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: April 20, 2010, 04:30:32 PM »

Grandma Flo will be on JVM this evening.

Oh Lord!  More Crapola to wade thru. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: April 20, 2010, 04:31:45 PM »

I can't believe Hank, Sr.'s alias.  However, it fits.

Rob,

Sorry for your sister's tragedy.  I can't imagine having that hanging over my head for the rest of my life, no matter whose "fault" it was.

thank you flutter1 and welcome to SM. I hope you like it here.

+++

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: April 20, 2010, 04:35:24 PM »

I'm still sitting on the fence.  His actions go one way and his words most times another.  Something just does not jive for me so I'm still waiting.  As long as we get justice for Haleigh I'll wait it out.  I think we have key players in lock up and Haleigh's worth the wait to get it right.

I started on this road with a tidy sex crime and we still may end up there, we will see.   
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: April 20, 2010, 04:39:02 PM »

None of those animal complaint dates match to the supposed call to the Croslin home the night of 02/10/2009?  Wasn't that rumored to be an animal nusiance call also? 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #587 on: April 20, 2010, 04:40:17 PM »

These people keep Putnam county in business! Do you get frequent po-po flyer miles?

Or maybe you can get a EZ SUN PASS for jail or something? Dunno.

<snipped>

a while back I was thinking to myself that the only thing missing was a pitbull for all the trash. I see that's now covered. 

So, all that's left is a caplockwizard, doppleganger, and pannekoeken.

Gamma Gumma needs some doppleganger uppers and lowers 

+++

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: April 20, 2010, 04:46:36 PM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Minneapolis FBI receives names of Putnam County Sheriff’s Officers alleged to operate sex ring

East Grand Forks, MN, April 20, 2010:  The Minneapolis FBI has received the full names of ranking officers at the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department, Palatka, FL, alleged to be operating a child prostitution ring in Putnam County, FL. The information was provided to federal authorities by a former Minnesota/North Dakota newspaper reporter, today. The information provided to authorities is based upon alleged statements of John Regan, Hastings, FL, in March, 2009. John Regan is the father of former HaLeigh Bug Center administrator, Jeremiah Regan. According to the information provided to the FBI, John Regan interfered with a police report regarding the possible sexual abuse of HaLeigh Cummings; he said that the case will never be solved by law enforcement in Putnam County. The high-profile names of the officers involved in the child prostitution are recognizable in daily news reports.

Press Release   

OMG!!  What next??

So do we know if John Regan is involved with the crackpot?  Could this info be valid?  What officers are named in it? 

I don't mean to add fuel to the fire, but the video of the Palatka / LE officer who gave us the information at the end of Haleigh's search on the side of the road.  The one where he divulged a lot of info and there was even an uncut version?  I have looked back, but have not found it yet.  That guy gave me the creeps.  Let me just say I was married to a cop (now divorced by the grace of God) who turned out to have been involved in similar activities.  I feel like my radar is now finely tuned to these people, and this guy made bells go off in my head!  I am certainly not accusing him of anything, but I do wonder if that specific officer was named in this document. 

Again, I am not accusing anyone of anything and hope I am wrong.   I just don't trust anyone anymore just because they are LE.  This case is so sickening as it is, it would be too much to bear if we were to believe this!
Is this the one faith?

Correction Putnam County!  Sorry! Don't know where that came from.

Watch this. Interesting, uncut Maj Bowling interview

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid42757796001?bctid=78372282001

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: April 20, 2010, 04:46:48 PM »

We are going to find out soon about the dam van!  All the investigators say it won't be long for an arrest, etc.
Mr. Brown solved this case, we will find out soon.  The deer blood I find curious. Little Haleigh will have justice.

I'm going with Misty as the killer - and Tommy or Timmy on body disposal.

---<Monkey odds - even money
Me too, Rob, if you allow me to throw in Joe with the possible disposal thugs.

I believe Misty has always been at the top of the list - how couldn't she be Brandi? I initially was fooled by her. 

I do admit I'm curious about ole cousin Joe, and I wonder how he flew so low under the radar for 14 months if he was involved somehow. I'm not sure he's involved, but that doesn't mean that he's not.

Prolly fooled by her because you are a man. LOL (*ducking*)

The whole van thing (Joe was staying where it was at the time, and it reportedly came back parked differently and keys were in a different place inside than where they had been. And it reportedly came back with a scratch in it, with brush stuck in the headlight area and he reportedly was awakened later sleeping in his clothes) all points to Joe having driven it that night to me. That is mainly why I put Joe into the equation. And that I have way too little verified information about Joe during his stay in Satsuma.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: April 20, 2010, 04:48:56 PM »

Rob my prayers are with your sister.. I worry about such things every time my teens take a car out.  Things happen too fast some times.
Personally, we all are here on SM because we care about what happens to the children and adults out there.  We will never see Misty on this blog giving comfort to anyone ever!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: April 20, 2010, 04:53:30 PM »

We are going to find out soon about the dam van!  All the investigators say it won't be long for an arrest, etc.
Mr. Brown solved this case, we will find out soon.  The deer blood I find curious. Little Haleigh will have justice.

I'm going with Misty as the killer - and Tommy or Timmy on body disposal.

---<Monkey odds - even money
Me too, Rob, if you allow me to throw in Joe with the possible disposal thugs.

I believe Misty has always been at the top of the list - how couldn't she be Brandi? I initially was fooled by her. 

I do admit I'm curious about ole cousin Joe, and I wonder how he flew so low under the radar for 14 months if he was involved somehow. I'm not sure he's involved, but that doesn't mean that he's not.

Prolly fooled by her because you are a man. LOL (*ducking*)

The whole van thing (Joe was staying where it was at the time, and it reportedly came back parked differently and keys were in a different place inside than where they had been. And it reportedly came back with a scratch in it, with brush stuck in the headlight area and he reportedly was awakened later sleeping in his clothes) all points to Joe having driven it that night to me. That is mainly why I put Joe into the equation. And that I have way too little verified information about Joe during his stay in Satsuma.

Brandi Brandi Brandi 

I was wondering about that brush in the headlights too - sounds like he / someone went off roading and not down a pier. (who knows)

I think they should arrest any living Croslin or Croslin relative and throw them all in a big holding cell and see what happens. 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: April 20, 2010, 04:55:42 PM »

Rob my prayers are with your sister.. I worry about such things every time my teens take a car out.  Things happen too fast some times.
Personally, we all are here on SM because we care about what happens to the children and adults out there.  We will never see Misty on this blog giving comfort to anyone ever!

thank you Kiwi

you're right, teens and cars are bad worries.

+++

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: April 20, 2010, 04:55:48 PM »

Don't clear Ronald Cummings yet!
April 20, 3:24 PMNashville Crime ExaminerLevi Page

The attorney for Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, recently told the media that law enforcement advised his client who is currently awaiting trial on drug trafficking charges, to start making funeral arrangements for his daughter who vanished in February of 2009.

The investigation has taken a horrific twist, as investigators have now declared this case a homicide.

Here is what Ronald Cumming's attorney Terry Shoemaker told HLN's "Nancy Grace" Monday night:

Now the focus of the case has been on a man by the name of Joe Overstreet. A cousin of Misty Croslin. The Grandmother of Misty Croslin and Joe Overstreet has made public statements saying that Misty and Joe along with Tommy Croslin who is also jailed on charges of drug trafficking are involved.

In one story Grandmother Flora Hollers says Tommy Croslin confessed to her that he and cousin Joe tied Haleigh up with a rope, tied her to cinderblocks and then threw Haleigh in the St. John's river there in Satsuma Florida. 

But the grandmother is leaving out key details: Was she dead or alive when the two of them threw them into the river? Grandmother Hollers told Nancy Grace she didn't know. When you leave out such a huge element as whether the child was actually dead, that leads me to believe the "confession" or part of it, is complete bogus.

In my opinion Tommy Croslin was just trying to get the attention off of himself, his sister and possibly Ronald Cummings. Let's just blame this cousin of ours who happened to be in the area at the time. There is not enough details to lead me to believe that he is telling the truth.

Since Joe lives in Tennessee, he would not be a familar face to Haleigh. If he tried to harm her in anyway, would Haleigh have scratched him? Would Haleigh have bitten him? Has Tommy or Misty stated that there are scratches or bites to him? Is there any evidence other than what is alleged by Misty's family that points to Overstreet?

Are we really going to trust two people who have failed polygraph after polygraph? Who have been so deceptive and manipulative ever since Haleigh vanished?

Flora Hollers also told Nancy Grace, that she was told by "someone in Florida" that Misty hit Haleigh in the head with an object and then Joe and Tommy disposed of the body. When Grace pressed Hollers on who gave her that information she couldn't recall.

So someone tells you, that 3 of your grandchildren murdered a 5-year-old child, tied her body to a cinderblock and dumped the body in an alligator infested river, and you don't recall WHO gave you that information? What a load of crap.

Hollers went on to say that her grandchildren were involved and that they don't have any "remorse." Then in the next breath when Grace asked Hollers whether Misty was involved, Hollers responded by crying and said no. Hollers described how Misty loved children.

So which is it? Was she involved? Was she not involved? Does she love children or does she not have any remorse?

This is the same woman, Misty Croslin who went on the "Today Show" and accused someone in Haleigh's other side of the family, of abducting her. Croslin says it was the other side of the family, then it was cousin Joe. Who next? An alien from mars?

While everyone has worked themself up into a frenzy over Joe Overstreet, why not ask why Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin are just now coming out with this information. It has been a year since Haleigh vanished. They have been in jail for 4 months. If they wanted to get out of jail, why didn't they spill the beans in January when they were first arrested? They all have lawyers, they were all advised who ever talks first gets the deal.

My theory is that when there is more than one person involved in a crime, that the people involved do not want to point at each other, but they want to point at someone who is not involved, to get the attention off of themselves.

Instead of looking at who Tommy and Misty are pointing the finger at, look at who they are not pointing the finger at: Ronald Cummings, the father of Haleigh Cummings who was jailed right along with them for trafficking drugs.

I keep going back to the night Haleigh vanished and the 911 call:

Misty calls Haleigh "our daughter" in the 911 call. Haleigh was not Misty's daughter. Misty had only known Haleigh for 4 months. Was someone telling Misty what to say on the 911 call? Was Ronald directing her to say "our daughter."

Ronald Cummings takes over the 911 call, automatically telling the 911 operator that someone kidnapped his daughter, making a threat to kill them, making a point to say he was "at work." He then proceeds to hang up the phone.

Here are my questions:

1: Why is Misty making the phone call, a 17-year-old girl who is not even related to Haleigh? Why not the child's adult father?

2: Why verbally scream "I was at work!" It seems like he was wanting to make a point that he was at work, instead of the fact that his child is missing.

3: Why assume that the child was abducted? That is every parents worst nightmare. They put that thought in the back of their minds.

4: Why hang up the phone? Most people want to give law enforcement all the information they can, to help locate their daughter.

5: Ronald says he had better people to talk. Who would that be? Who is more important to talk to than the police?

Ronald also makes a point early on in the investigation of telling the media that both he and Misty passed their polygraphs with "flying colors." Their law enforcement polygraph results have never been released, but we know that Misty has failed tons of polygraphs. So if he is going to declare Misty passed, then we should also put into question if he was really telling the truth.

Here is an interview that both Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin gave Greta Van Susteren on the Fox News Channel:

While Misty is talking and giving her version of events, Ronald has his face turned. He is looking straight at her, as if to remind her to "stick to the script."

At one point Ronald covers up his microphone and tells Misty to look into the camera. But Ronald wasn't looking into the camera... Ronald was wanting to make sure that Misty was coming off as believable because Misty was the one who was there that night. He was "at work." ::rolls eyes::

Ronald also corrects Misty in the interview. When Misty said Haleigh and Junior were sleeping 4 inches away from her. Ronald jumps in and says "they were sleeping four feet away." There is a huge different between 4 feet and four inches! Also, how would Ronald know if he was at work that night?

In a later interview he gave HLN's Nancy Grace, he told Grace that Haleigh, Ron Jr, and Misty were all sleeping in the same bed:

GRACE: At 10:30, 11:00. At that time, was little Haleigh in the bed asleep with the brother?

CUMMINGS: Yes.

GRACE: And they all slept together in the same bed, correct?

CUMMINGS: Yes.

How did it go from 4 inches, to 4 feet, to all in the same bed? How would Ronald know if he was at work?

Ronald even married Misty, knowing that she couldn't get her story straight. He threw a big celebration with her where they ate cake, and spent time with family all the while his daughter was missing.

Does that scene jive with the 911 call where Ronald dramatically declares that he will kill whoever he abducted his child? If he was so worried, why did he marry Misty only a month after Haleigh vanished? What father of a missing child takes the time to marry someone, when his child has only been missing a month?

After the wedding Ronald Cummings, his new child bride and his family take off to New York for a little honey moon where they do an interview on the "Today Show." Ronald told the Today Show that he did not want the focus on his wedding, that he wanted it on Haleigh. I have a huge problem that load of crap coming from Ronald Cummings.

1: If you want the attention on Haleigh why marry Misty?

2: If you want the attention on Haleigh why fly to New York while she is missing?

3: Why did you give NBC permission to film the wedding? While the interview with Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin was airing, pictures flashed across the screen of Misty and Ron eating cake, exchanging wedding vows, and celebrating. A big "TODAY EXCLUSIVE" was shown at the top of the screen.

4: I want to know if Ronald was given any money for the "TODAY EXCLUSIVE." If so, where did that money go?

We know that Ronald took Misty out to eat, to the race tracks and took her out on the town all the while searchers were frantically searching for his daughter. We know that when it came time for Ronald to pay he would tell the waiter "Don't you know who I am."

Let's be clear: Ronald Cummings is a sick , evil psychopath who used his missing child as a way to eat free meals and make tons of money. After his child went missing he got married and celebrated with his teen bride. All the while his childs body could have been decomposing in an alligator infested river.

Why marry her? To keep her quiet? To "keep her close" a quote many people attributed to him.

Ronald acted as if Haleigh was dead, and he acted like he wanted to get on with his life, take a listen to this interview where Ronald finds time to get a tattoo while his child is missing:

Ronald told the interview that he was tired of the media and that he "couldn't do what he wanted to do." What do you need to do? What is more important than finding your daughter, you idiotic dirt bag?

He complains about the camera in his face. MOST FAMILY MEMBERS OF MURDERED/MISSING CHILDREN would die for the media attention, not complain.

Ronald also bragged inside the tattoo shop about the money he was making.

How much more clear does it have to get? Ronald cared more about Misty, money, and "doing what he wanted to do." Than he did his missing child.

Also instead of searching for his daughter, contining to try to keep her name out there like the parents of ther missing/murdered children such as Marc Klaas, Beth Holloway, and Mark Lunsford. Ronald Cummings decided to hook back up with Misty, and traffick drugs with her. I hate to even compare Marc Klaas, Beth Holloway and Mark Lunsford to a dirt bag, drug dealer like Ronald Cummings. They have been amazing advocates for their children, unlike Ronald Cummings.

While in jail on drug charges we learn that Ronald makes a friend. A woman by the name of Alecia Dunbar (hat tip to the posters on the Scared Monkeys forum especially BeatnicHippie who outted Alecia Dunbar.) Dunbar also has a weird fascination with Joran Vandersloot in the Natalee Holloway case.

The paper reads "I love you Joran."

Listen to Ronald and Alecia's calls here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCc2bnHFaNA and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6B72hrois&feature=related *Thanks to Art Harris for the videos.

Are these the actions of someone who is searching for his daughter? I also don't buy the load of bull crap coming from Ronald's mother. Does she seriously think anyone with a brain thinks he was dealing drugs to get Misty thrown in jail? He was dealing drugs because he is a drug dealing thug.

Take a look at SOME of his rap sheet:

CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
First Name RONALD Middle Name LEMYLES Last Name CUMMINGS
Primary Address N/A City N/A State N/A
ZIP Code N/A Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 1983-10-29
Race WHITE Offense Date 2002-12-12 Source State FL
Offense 0893.13.6A POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES (OTHER THAN COCAINE, HEROIN, OPIUM, OR MARIJUANA) Gender M

Offense 0893.13.6A POSSESS METHAMPHETAMINE Gender M

Offense 0893.13.6A COCAINE – POSSESSION Gender M

Race WHITE Offense Date 2001-10-23 Source State FL
Offense 0784.011 MISDEMEANOR – ASSAULT Gender M

Now we are learning that some people including Alecia Dunbar have been trying to persuade Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla to bail Ronald out of jail.

Even if you think Ronald is not involved, he left his child with a teenager who just got off a drug/sex/alcohol binge. That is not a responsible parent. Either way you slice it, Ronald is responsible for whatever happened to his daughter.

http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m4d20-Dont-clear-Ronald-Cummings-just-yet

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #594 on: April 20, 2010, 04:58:03 PM »

Thanks Heart for that video 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #595 on: April 20, 2010, 05:02:04 PM »

These people keep Putnam county in business! Do you get frequent po-po flyer miles?

Or maybe you can get a EZ SUN PASS for jail or something? Dunno.

<snipped>

a while back I was thinking to myself that the only thing missing was a pitbull for all the trash. I see that's now covered. 

So, all that's left is a caplockwizard, doppleganger, and pannekoeken.

Gamma Gumma needs some doppleganger uppers and lowers 

I`ll just never get over it. I am a big child ... there, I admit it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: April 20, 2010, 05:02:30 PM »

I think it will turn out to be Misty who caused her death (whether it be directly or indirectly) and I believe Tommy and Joe helped her dispose of the body.  I don't think Ron is involved.  Mine is not the popular view... I know but that's my story and I'm stickin to it.... unless we get a big bombshell that points otherwise!  LOL

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: April 20, 2010, 05:03:43 PM »

The Fingerpointing May Only Just Be Beginning in the New Homicide Investigation
As the Haleigh Cummings case has moved from being a missing person case to being an active homicide investigation, authorities have begun focusing on persons of
 interest -- although they have yet to actually name anyone. Three days of intense searching in and along the St. Johns River just south of Satsuma, Fla., has resulted in little physical evidence but the Haleigh Cummings case has seen an increase in recent activity as several people who may have been involved in the disappearance seem to be breaking their silence and are turning on each other. Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy told reporters Thursday that they were "hoping to make an arrest."

And if Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin, and Joe Overstreet keep talking, one, two, or all three of them will undoubtedly soon be arrested in connection to what Sheriff Hardy says he can feel "comfortable" calling a homicide. It has become apparent that investigators have received enough information to believe that 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings is dead. But are there any indications as to who may have killed her?

At present, most information that has been made available to the public has pointed in the direction of Joe Overstreet, Misty and Tommy Croslin's cousin. According to statements made by Flora Hollars, the three cousins' grandmother and source of the lead that had Putnam County authorites dragging the St. Johns River, Misty and Tommy both implicated Joe Overstreet in phone conversations. The grandmother also made a few damaging remarks about Joe Overstreet on "Nancy Grace" Thursday evening.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: April 20, 2010, 05:06:04 PM »

Did Misty ever tell her grandmother (Flora Hollars) that she killed Haleigh?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: April 20, 2010, 05:07:01 PM »

Thanks, Heart. I don't usually read Levi's stuff anymore, because he is not objective in my mind and he often has incorrect info. (Like they have been in jail for 4 months.) They were arrested Jan.20 .. exactly 3 months ago to the date, Levi.

But I read through it because it was posted here.

I do believe (and this is a relatively new belief to me) that Ronald knew what had transpired that night before the 911 call was made. I am not sure, but don't think he was directly involved with her death though. But the cover up .. yes. Since, as Cindy Anthony says, "day one."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.