April 27, 2024, 05:28:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263589 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #620 on: April 20, 2010, 05:47:44 PM »

Oh my goodness, this gave me the chills.  I cannot imagine your sisters pain, worry, fear and a whole lot more right now.  My thoughts and prayers are with her.  I hope you will hear from her soon.

As far as Misty goes?  Heck no!  And when you compare your sisters situation to Misty's behavior it is bone chilling. 

I brought it up cause we all need to remember how fragile life is (me included). Here one minute and gone the next.

sometimes when you see it all in perspective you get a glimpse into Misty's mind that may not be so apparent on the surface.
Rob, your story is much like one of mine, involving a relative.  She hit a pedestrian who dashed out in front of her on a busy street.  My aunt was going under the speed limit and still did not have time to react.  The lady was taken to a hospital by ambulance and my aunt was devestated that she had caused harm to another human being.  She couldn't sleep for days and finally someone told her the woman had passed away.  There was an accident report, and my aunt was found to not be at fault.  The woman was most likely high from some sort of drugs, but my aunt was never given any more information.  She went into a deep depression and was that way until her own health became an even bigger burden when she was diagnosed with cancer.  My aunt died almost a year after finding out, but she never forgot the other woman and her family, even though she never met her, and they were from different walks of life.  I hope your sister will get some counseling, as it can really be a serious issue for her to deal with alone.
Thank you for sharing your story, and I wish your sister peace and good health.  You made an excellent point, misty never ever showed any appropriate type of grieving.  Sickening, isn't it?  Makes it hard to believe if she killed Haleigh that it was an accident, doesn't it?

[/quote]

thanks O4Bull and my sympathies back@cha!

The funny thing - well, there is no funny thing - (frown) my sister is a counselor / therapist. My other sister is an attorney, that's my lil sister. My sister that had the wreck also has a coffee shop. She loves that coffee shop with all her heart.

Thanks so much for your kind words and relating your thoughts and feelings. You don't know how much I appreciate it. ((hugs))

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: April 20, 2010, 05:50:19 PM »

Let me tell you all a lil story if I might.

Last week my sister was involved in a car wreck. She's ok but the other person was killed. It happened in a construction zone and the police are doing a crime scene investigation. There is a good chance she may have some charges filed against her. And to be honest - she hit this person from behind and the other person's car went under a tractor trailer. I don't know all the details but it sounds like the other person did a lane shift to merge over and was hit from behind by my sister. The reason there could be some charges - you should always be in control of your vehicle and well, no matter what happened, someone lost their life.

The other person did not suffer. Thank God. It happened very fast.

My sister is sooooooo distraught over this (and rightfully so). She won't take any calls and is heart-broken over this. Today is her birthday and I called her to wish her a happy birthday and see how she was - she didn't answer. Maybe she'll call back later.

My sister did not know this person. It was a chance accident on a highway.

Have you ever seen that kind of genuine emotion from Misty for a lil girl that she lived with and was helping to raise? Has Misty ever said she was heart broken? Has she ever shed a genuine tear?

Rob, I'm sorry to hear that your sister is involved in such a tragic accident.  I sure hope she fairs well through all of this.

I've often thought about Misty and her seemingly whiney, put-on squeaky little voice about Haleigh. She has never seed to be genuine about her concerns to me.  And...Ron...he's involved some way.  For a man who has such a temper, Ron has been overwhelmingly calm about Misty.  If something seems strange...it's because it is strange.  Ron's behaviour seems strange to me and Misty's behavior reminds me a lot of Casey Anthony.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #622 on: April 20, 2010, 05:51:24 PM »

Fox News/Greta VS - Interview w/ Ronald Cummings & Misty Croslin - February 13, 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc

GVS: Misty did anybody come over to the house that evening…umm while Ronald was at work…any friends come over?

MC: Umm…my older, no…the…my older brother had come over with my nephews and my niece and the a/c guy.

I also like to know what AC guy with a frickin` license would travel with her OLDER brother.

I thought both of her brothers were older than her? No? Timmy is, right?. Tommy?

AND WHAT NUMB NUTS gets there AC fixed in February in Florida? It`s not hot then.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: April 20, 2010, 05:57:48 PM »

We are going to find out soon about the dam van!  All the investigators say it won't be long for an arrest, etc.
Mr. Brown solved this case, we will find out soon.  The deer blood I find curious. Little Haleigh will have justice.

I'm going with Misty as the killer - and Tommy or Timmy on body disposal.

---<Monkey odds - even money
Me too, Rob, if you allow me to throw in Joe with the possible disposal thugs.

I believe Misty has always been at the top of the list - how couldn't she be Brandi? I initially was fooled by her. 

I do admit I'm curious about ole cousin Joe, and I wonder how he flew so low under the radar for 14 months if he was involved somehow. I'm not sure he's involved, but that doesn't mean that he's not.

Rob, Misty has been implicating Joe from the very start .. I remember that in one of her first interviews, she said she thought her cousin from TN might be involved - but she wouldn't give his name.  Someone outed him shortly after that, but she put him out there from the very very start.

God's blessings on your sister.  I hope someone has been able to contact her & be with her. 

Bud's Girl - yep I know he's been looked at since the first days. He didn't get much media attention until Misty's family started tossin' him under the bus... I think that's what I meant. I know the police have investigated him and are still investigating him.

Thanks for the nice thoughts.  an angelic monkey

+++

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: April 20, 2010, 06:00:07 PM »

Thanks, Heart. I don't usually read Levi's stuff anymore, because he is not objective in my mind and he often has incorrect info. (Like they have been in jail for 4 months.) They were arrested Jan.20 .. exactly 3 months ago to the date, Levi.

But I read through it because it was posted here.

I do believe (and this is a relatively new belief to me) that Ronald knew what had transpired that night before the 911 call was made. I am not sure, but don't think he was directly involved with her death though. But the cover up .. yes. Since, as Cindy Anthony says, "day one."
Cover up from day one, yes.

Cover up, definitely.  They've covered & uncovered for months now. 

But - if Ron knew before the 911 call was made that Misty had accidentally or otherwise killed HaLeigh, would he have covered for her?  No, right?  He would have killed her dead on the spot.  Instead he's coddled her.  But Misty - and TN - would have both covered for him.  Yes?  That's why I think it was him - probably accidental death from overdose to make HaLeigh sleep.  Maybe given by Misty on his orders though & the 8:30 call from her was the call to let him know.  I think it would have been easy for him to slip away from work as IslandM has mentioned.

We've heard nothing from anyone who worked with him at PDM, no one looking for their 15 min. of fame, so they must have been told by someone to keep it zipped.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: April 20, 2010, 06:01:39 PM »

Fox News/Greta VS - Interview w/ Ronald Cummings & Misty Croslin - February 13, 2009.

GVS: Misty did anybody come over to the house that evening…umm while Ronald was at work…any friends come over?

MC: Umm…my older, no…the…my older brother had come over with my nephews and my niece and the a/c guy.

I also like to know what AC guy with a frickin` license would travel with her OLDER brother.

I thought both of her brothers were older than her? No? Timmy is, right?. Tommy?

AND WHAT NUMB NUTS gets there AC fixed in February in Florida? It`s not hot then.

Misty has two older brothers. Tommy is the older of the two, I believe.

So she meant of the two, her older brother, Tommy came over that day with his kids. Also the A/C guy came over.

That's how I understand "Misty-speak."

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: April 20, 2010, 06:05:39 PM »

Hilarious!  Allistar the rat is probably the most truthful of the bunch!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #627 on: April 20, 2010, 06:05:46 PM »

I hate to insult anyone's intelligence, but Looorrrrdee Ron is a sack of anvils.

Holy Cow!

No wonder the police are where they are. Try cyphin' anything these idiots say and making any sense out of it.

Just lock 'em all up for idiocy !

those youtubes with Alecia are a mess - I think Misty should hear that 

+++

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: April 20, 2010, 06:06:42 PM »

So she meant of the two, her older brother, Tommy came over that day with his kids. Also the A/C guy came over.

[/quote]

I can't remember, did the MH have window a/c ?  In Misty-speak, if it had a central unit, the a/c guy could have come to work on the heating part instead of the a/c. 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: April 20, 2010, 06:10:22 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23209510/detail.html

Labs To Analyze Haleigh Cummings Evidence
No Time Frame Provided For Lab Results

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Evidence collected during a search for Haleigh Cummings along the St. Johns River in Putnam County has been sent for analysis, officials with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said.

The evidence was obtained during a three-day search along the river before Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy announced the search was over and Haleigh was likely dead.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement assisted in the search, but an expert said the FDLE laboratory is usually called to analyze physical evidence, which includes human remains or items found near a body.

The University of Florida was also at the search. The same expert said UF specializes in body evidence, which includes analyzing any bones or body parts that are discovered.

Forensic anthropologists at UF would be able to distinguish animal bones from human bones. One expert from UF assisted in the Caylee Anthony investigation.

A time frame was not provided for lab results in the Haleigh investigation. Authorities wouldn't disclose what was recovered in the search.
video at link.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #630 on: April 20, 2010, 06:15:21 PM »

I can't remember, did the MH have window a/c ?  In Misty-speak, if it had a central unit, the a/c guy could have come to work on the heating part instead of the a/c. 

[/quote]

These people are the prime reason why now when you go to McDonald`s you have to order by the number!!!! It drives me slap silly.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: April 20, 2010, 06:16:24 PM »

I read elsewhere & some time back that the owners of the mobil homes had the a/c service guy to not only service RC's but also others in the area.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: April 20, 2010, 06:22:04 PM »

I never saw any window units in all the images i have seen of the mobile home. My answer would be, no they didn't. Must have been the central unit, which may have been a heat pump.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: April 20, 2010, 06:22:36 PM »

Let me tell you all a lil story if I might.

Last week my sister was involved in a car wreck. She's ok but the other person was killed. It happened in a construction zone and the police are doing a crime scene investigation. There is a good chance she may have some charges filed against her. And to be honest - she hit this person from behind and the other person's car went under a tractor trailer. I don't know all the details but it sounds like the other person did a lane shift to merge over and was hit from behind by my sister. The reason there could be some charges - you should always be in control of your vehicle and well, no matter what happened, someone lost their life.

The other person did not suffer. Thank God. It happened very fast.

My sister is sooooooo distraught over this (and rightfully so). She won't take any calls and is heart-broken over this. Today is her birthday and I called her to wish her a happy birthday and see how she was - she didn't answer. Maybe she'll call back later.

My sister did not know this person. It was a chance accident on a highway.

Have you ever seen that kind of genuine emotion from Misty for a lil girl that she lived with and was helping to raise? Has Misty ever said she was heart broken? Has she ever shed a genuine tear?

Oh Rob...I am so sorry. I can understand how your sister feels..as a teen I was in a car wreck where 2 died....I walked away without a scratch....I went through a terrible spell of survivor's guilt.  keep calling her......I pray there will not be charges.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: April 20, 2010, 06:25:49 PM »

I never saw any window units in all the images i have seen of the mobile home. My answer would be, no they didn't. Must have been the central unit, which may have been a heat pump.

Here we go, found it:

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: April 20, 2010, 06:29:01 PM »

O4Bull  an angelic monkey

me too   an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: April 20, 2010, 06:30:16 PM »

Hi Sunny  and thanks love!

Nite all and thanks for all the kind words for my sister - she's ok, a lil psychologically damaged, but she will be ok. My prayers are with the person that died and I know that yours' are too.

thanks for the wonderful conversation - and do me a favor, solve this by the time I'm back.

an angelic monkey

nite nite!

+++

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: April 20, 2010, 06:31:49 PM »

Thank you for the pic Brandi. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: April 20, 2010, 06:33:56 PM »

Thank you for the pic Brandi. 

You're welcome!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: April 20, 2010, 06:34:54 PM »

I swear I think Misty says the name of the AC company on the LVA tapes at the very end of one of them.  sssshhh don't tell anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.