April 27, 2024, 06:04:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263602 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: April 20, 2010, 08:10:56 PM »

AH reporting Misty was shown bones at the crime scene.

She told this to Tommy on the ride back in the police car.

(Huhhhh?)

Bones were found in the river & are at the lab.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #741 on: April 20, 2010, 08:10:59 PM »

Okay - I am probably going to take some rotten fruit and vegetables thrown my way
for saying it...

...but what the heck... here goes.

It takes a lot of balls to get up on national tv and throw your family

under a bus... when they deserve it...

speaking out for a 5 year old girl that had her voice stolen

from her. ...but Flo is doing it. Every other Croslin is either in jail or in hiding because

they are COWARDS!!!!!!!!
They were using Flo for money

.... then they turn around on blogs and flame her... saying she is only

doing it for the cash.

F. ALL THE CROSLIN COWARDS... GO FLO!!!! Do your thing grandma.

Bring this circus to a close... and bring little Haliegh home.

You can hear in her voice... it`s killin` her to do it. ...but she is doing it.

What are the other Croslins doing... besides prison time, lying, and drugs?

NOTHING.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: April 20, 2010, 08:11:01 PM »

loggin' back in fer a sec and I'm late AGAIN!

Klaas and Brandi have a pic that shows the trailer ramp lowered, and steps under the ramp -

Nuna made a statement that trailers all have broken cinder blocks (brik-o-blocks) all over and the installers leave them after leveling... this got me thinking. Nuna said he / she didn't know how old the trailer is, and to me, this one looks rather old, and the skirting is shredded.

In my opinion, the blocks did come from Ron and Misty's trailer. I'm sure now. Check that pic again and you will see that not only are there blocks (busted and missing) all over the place, but it is gonna be a definite match for the blocks found in the river.

Concrete blocks can be chemically and computationally matched by the ingredients. When looking at one batch you can match them to others in the series.

I am convinced this is Misty and either Tommy (my first choice) or Timmy.

Don't ask me again about Ron. 

Gotta run.. see you all tomorrow!

My trailer is a 1997(original owner) and my vinyl skirting is worse than this.  (Storms, hurricanes, dogs, etc.)  The skirting gets put up before the trailer has time to settle in the sand and the skirting looks like this fairly soon after setup.

I ran out of blocks from setup about 5 or 6 years ago.  We used them for many things.  Makeshift seats, in the garage for the trucks/parts, we even used some to keep the mattress and boxsprings off the floor when the bed frame broke.  Broken ones were used for doorstops, shims, etc....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: April 20, 2010, 08:11:11 PM »

Art Harris saying "HIS SOURCES" say Misty was shown bones they found at the river at the crime scene.

(I still maintain they found a bone on the first day of their search.)

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: April 20, 2010, 08:12:19 PM »

Bones were found in the river just like we said ! And they showed them to Misty and then let her ride back to St.Johns jail together in the same cop car with Tommy 
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #745 on: April 20, 2010, 08:12:55 PM »

omg did you guys just hear art???? is he credible????? like are his sources good???
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: April 20, 2010, 08:14:29 PM »

Okay - I am probably going to take some rotten fruit and vegetables thrown my way
for saying it...

from her. ...but Flo is doing it. Every other Croslin is either in jail or in hiding because

they are COWARDS!!!!!!!!

doing it for the cash.

NOTHING.
Well said Carpe   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #747 on: April 20, 2010, 08:15:19 PM »

for saying it...

they are COWARDS!!!!!!!!

doing it for the cash.

NOTHING.

My issue with her isn't that she's repeating what Misty and Tommy told herm it's her lack of emotion when she stated she wasn't even sure HaLeigh was dead when she hit the water, she just seems so non-chalant in talking about the horrible death of an innocent 5 yr old child, I guess it's her demeanor that throws me for a loop. I could tell LE that if I had heard it from my gkids, but doubt I could go on TV and tell all those gory details with no emotion in regards to HaLeigh.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: April 20, 2010, 08:16:18 PM »

for saying it...

they are COWARDS!!!!!!!!

doing it for the cash.

NOTHING.

Gotta agree the other family members are doing nothing.

Gotta agree Flora is spilling all she has been told. No idea what her motive is. At least she is doing it.

Agreed, carpe.

Justice for Haleigh.

(I see I need to make a new flag for Haleigh.) So sad.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: April 20, 2010, 08:17:39 PM »

Art Harris saying "HIS SOURCES" say Misty was shown bones they found at the river at the crime scene.

I agree with you Brandi. 

They had to have found something significant enough to declare it a homicide & encourage the family to prepare for a funeral.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: April 20, 2010, 08:18:43 PM »

Misty Croslin taken down to the river and shown bones.

HaLeigh's dna will be compared to these bones.  HaLeigh's dna and the parents (MC & CS) dna will be compared to the bones.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: April 20, 2010, 08:22:11 PM »

Flo says that JO, TC & MC are her grandchildren, but HaLeigh had grandparents too.
God bless Flo & give her strength.

Heart
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: April 20, 2010, 08:23:24 PM »

I agree with you Brandi. 

They had to have found something significant enough to declare it a homicide & encourage the family to prepare for a funeral.

I was actually taking a break to watch Amer Idol & came in to get my cup I left in the study only to hear AH's report....he best be right because that would be horrible if he's totally mistaken (wouldnt be a first).   How horrible

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: April 20, 2010, 08:23:39 PM »

Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell 04/20/10
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: April 20, 2010, 08:25:47 PM »

Flo says that JO, TC & MC are her grandchildren, but HaLeigh had grandparents too.
God bless Flo & give her strength.

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: April 20, 2010, 08:26:24 PM »

I think the family "just don't like Joe". IDK but replace "Joe" with "Misty" and things make more sense.  I think Joe road along thinking he was "Gonna go get high" and when he got there and saw what was happening--he high tailed out or stayed with the baby.  Just my hunch.

I have many opinions on Ron's involvement.....
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: April 20, 2010, 08:28:31 PM »

If Flo is telling the truth, then it has 2 b a hard pill to swallow for a grandmother.  No pun intended!

And if Flo is telling the truth and standing up for HaLeigh, then kudos to Flo!
I'm sure those monsters have not been truly honest with her. Whatever they told her is all recorded and we will hear it sooner or later.

You betcha!

I may be wrong.... sure wouldn't be the first time and definitely won't be the last. 
I think Flo is telling the truth.  I think she is trying to do the right thing.  Sure she is uneducated and poor.... has had a hard life, doesn't look so great.... none of that really matters.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: April 20, 2010, 08:28:32 PM »

Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell 04/20/10
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u

Thank you Trimm.   an angelic monkey

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #758 on: April 20, 2010, 08:28:38 PM »

Lindy on twitter had a great point, surely those weren't bones they thought were HaLeighs because those would have been sent off for analysis, he77 at least I'd hope they would have. Makes me wonder if they were trying to gauge her reaction to bones being found period

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: April 20, 2010, 08:30:04 PM »

Let me tell you all a lil story if I might.

Last week my sister was involved in a car wreck. She's ok but the other person was killed. It happened in a construction zone and the police are doing a crime scene investigation. There is a good chance she may have some charges filed against her. And to be honest - she hit this person from behind and the other person's car went under a tractor trailer. I don't know all the details but it sounds like the other person did a lane shift to merge over and was hit from behind by my sister. The reason there could be some charges - you should always be in control of your vehicle and well, no matter what happened, someone lost their life.

The other person did not suffer. Thank God. It happened very fast.

My sister is sooooooo distraught over this (and rightfully so). She won't take any calls and is heart-broken over this. Today is her birthday and I called her to wish her a happy birthday and see how she was - she didn't answer. Maybe she'll call back later.

My sister did not know this person. It was a chance accident on a highway.

Have you ever seen that kind of genuine emotion from Misty for a lil girl that she lived with and was helping to raise? Has Misty ever said she was heart broken? Has she ever shed a genuine tear?

My thoughts are prayers are with you sister.

The only real tears I have seen her shed is when she wants out of jail.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.