April 27, 2024, 05:29:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263590 times)
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: April 20, 2010, 08:30:43 PM »

Also, the lack of emotions for this whole lot does not surprise me one bit.  Years of living this way, especially being brought up like this, will do that to you.  It's sad.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: April 20, 2010, 08:30:51 PM »

hey nuna. will you share your opinions on ron please??? i would love to read them..and see if we have the some of the opions
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: April 20, 2010, 08:31:00 PM »

I think the family "just don't like Joe". IDK but replace "Joe" with "Misty" and things make more sense.  I think Joe road along thinking he was "Gonna go get high" and when he got there and saw what was happening--he high tailed out or stayed with the baby.  Just my hunch.

I have many opinions on Ron's involvement.....

Hello, Nuna!

I have enjoyed reading your posts in several threads and want to take this opportunity to welcome you to the Cage!

And I think Ronald knew what happened before the 911 call. JMO. Wink

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: April 20, 2010, 08:31:08 PM »

Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell 04/20/10
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u
Thanks trim!!

Heart
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: April 20, 2010, 08:31:47 PM »

Flo says that JO, TC & MC are her grandchildren, but HaLeigh had grandparents too.
God bless Flo & give her strength.

an angelic monkey

I'm a grandparent, and if it was my granddaughter, I'd want Granny Hollars to tell whatever she knew, or thought she knew - to LE privately - and thank her profusely.  But if she was spouting anything & everything on TV like she has - "chunked her in the river"  "don't even know if she was dead" "hit her in the head with a board" etc etc, I'd be beyond furious.   

IMO she should talk to LE about everything, but not get on TV. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: April 20, 2010, 08:33:18 PM »

Exclusive: More Rope To Hang Haleigh’s Killer?
http://www.artharris.com/category/missing/haleigh-cummings-haleigh-ronald-cummings-crystal-sheffield-wayanne-kruger-missing-children/

Heart
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: April 20, 2010, 08:33:55 PM »

If Flo is telling the truth, then it has 2 b a hard pill to swallow for a grandmother.  No pun intended!

And if Flo is telling the truth and standing up for HaLeigh, then kudos to Flo!
I'm sure those monsters have not been truly honest with her. Whatever they told her is all recorded and we will hear it sooner or later.

You betcha!

I may be wrong.... sure wouldn't be the first time and definitely won't be the last. 
I think Flo is telling the truth.  I think she is trying to do the right thing.  Sure she is uneducated and poor.... has had a hard life, doesn't look so great.... none of that really matters.
ita. dont care what her motives are. if its the truth, we will know eventually and i say kudos to her for telling the truth. she may lose her family over this, so i athink its pretty brave of her personally.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: April 20, 2010, 08:36:35 PM »

Flo says that JO, TC & MC are her grandchildren, but HaLeigh had grandparents too.

an angelic monkey

I'm a grandparent, and if it was my granddaughter, I'd want Granny Hollars to tell whatever she knew, or thought she knew - to LE privately - and thank her profusely.  But if she was spouting anything & everything on TV like she has - "chunked her in the river"  "don't even know if she was dead" "hit her in the head with a board" etc etc, I'd be beyond furious.   

Well I'm a grandmother as well. And if something happened to one of my grandchildren (God forbid), I would want anyone and everyone in the know of what happened to yell it from the mountain tops. 

Heart
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: April 20, 2010, 08:39:13 PM »

hey nuna. will you share your opinions on ron please??? i would love to read them..and see if we have the some of the opions

I absolutely will!  Just be forewarned, I'm a little biased.  I married into a family like his and stayed for 14 years.  My ex and I got together when I was 17 and he was 25.    I also live in the county just north of Putnam.  This hits home, hardcore.  It just will be a long explination to get my thoughts across on him. 

FWIW, I think he knew something was going down.  Just with other people, not Misty.  And he feels like she made him look like a fool now and he can't punish her.  "Cameras won't leave him alone so he can do what he wants to do."  Sound familiar?

I do not know any of these people.  Just people too much like them.  (Much better looking though  )
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: April 20, 2010, 08:41:41 PM »

(I typed too quick--I really do know how to spell, and how to use proper grammar.)     
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #770 on: April 20, 2010, 08:42:23 PM »

an angelic monkey

ITA, it's not that I don't want her to tell what she's been told, I would have just chosen a different avenue such as LE.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: April 20, 2010, 08:44:10 PM »

(I typed too quick--I really do know how to spell, and how to use proper grammar.)     

Nuna~   don't worry , if I didn't have spell check you would think I was a real dufus   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: April 20, 2010, 08:46:02 PM »

Back!

Whatever I just did didn't take as long as I thought it would. Yay for me! 

I was wondering if this was all a ruse with the dock and the anthro van - I have found out it's NOT. There are real bones.

Nancy and Ray got into it a little bit ago - guess what - they dated for 6 years and this is a lil ole whatchacallit.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #773 on: April 20, 2010, 08:49:00 PM »

Back!

I was wondering if this was all a ruse with the dock and the anthro van - I have found out it's NOT. There are real bones.

Nancy and Ray got into it a little bit ago - guess what - they dated for 6 years and this is a lil ole whatchacallit.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: April 20, 2010, 08:49:00 PM »

hey nuna..i just can not shake that everytime when he and misty done interviews he was always cutting his eye at her..and she looked scared..like she was scared she was gonna mess up and say something wrong.and that is how he would look at her like he was saying with his eyes ill kill you if you say something wrong..i am not saying she is not guilty at all..but i don't believe for a minute that ron is innocent..and also wht in the world would you marry someone that le thinks my have killed your child?? and what is up with him working over time??i think it is all BS..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: April 20, 2010, 08:49:50 PM »

Okay - I am probably going to take some rotten fruit and vegetables thrown my way
for saying it...

...but what the heck... here goes.

It takes a lot of balls to get up on national tv and throw your family

under a bus... when they deserve it...

speaking out for a 5 year old girl that had her voice stolen

from her. ...but Flo is doing it. Every other Croslin is either in jail or in hiding because

they are COWARDS!!!!!!!!
They were using Flo for money

.... then they turn around on blogs and flame her... saying she is only

doing it for the cash.

F. ALL THE CROSLIN COWARDS... GO FLO!!!! Do your thing grandma.

Bring this circus to a close... and bring little Haliegh home.

You can hear in her voice... it`s killin` her to do it. ...but she is doing it.

What are the other Croslins doing... besides prison time, lying, and drugs?

NOTHING.

Gotta agree the other family members are doing nothing.

Gotta agree Flora is spilling all she has been told. No idea what her motive is. At least she is doing it.

Agreed, carpe.

Justice for Haleigh.

(I see I need to make a new flag for Haleigh.) So sad.

I think that Flora and the Croslin family all live in a very different culture than we are used to, thus her "shouting from the rooftops."

Or she is wanting to cash in.

Or a combination of the two.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: April 20, 2010, 08:50:00 PM »

A couple of thoughts on Grandma Hollar's appearance on JVM. 

As far as her comment that she didn't believe Misty was molested by Joe because Misty continued to want to go to his house --that is a common misconception of people who don't understand who a sexual abuse victim feels toward their abuser.  Ordinary people would be repulsed, but often victims are drawn to their abuser.  I don't know whether Misty is telling the truth, but her reaction shouldn't be the judgement.  BTW, this is from my personal experiences as an abuse survivor and counselor.

As far Grandma being after the money, well, that is how rewards work.  I don't know if that is Grandma's reason for calling; I personally think she couldn't handle the information she received and had to tell someone and LE was the obvious choice. 

On NG, Art Harris is contradicting what LE has said about the St. Johns' River search not producing human remains if bones were indeed found.

Interesting night on HLN.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: April 20, 2010, 08:50:02 PM »

Back!

Anyway, Good!  Not really "good" but you know what I mean, I hope. 

Justice for HaLeigh!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: April 20, 2010, 08:50:38 PM »

Back!

sorry so sorry

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #779 on: April 20, 2010, 08:51:34 PM »

Back!

Thank you Rob!  We have been told to wait and if true this is what we have all been waiting for.  Closure as far as Haleigh being found.  Now it's time for justice.  Hang em high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.