April 26, 2024, 11:09:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263472 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #780 on: April 20, 2010, 08:51:55 PM »

Just got back from the doctor, ten pages to catch up on, and I'm like this      Now someone better not disappoint and not have a pic of granny all fancied up 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: April 20, 2010, 08:52:03 PM »

Labs To Analyze Haleigh Cummings Evidence

No Time Frame Provided For Lab Results

POSTED: 3:32 pm EDT April 20, 2010
UPDATED: 4:54 pm EDT April 20, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Evidence collected during a search for Haleigh Cummings along the St. Johns River in Putnam County has been sent for analysis, officials with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said.

The evidence was obtained during a three-day search along the river before Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy announced the search was over and Haleigh was likely dead.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement assisted in the search, but an expert said the FDLE laboratory is usually called to analyze physical evidence, which includes human remains or items found near a body.

The University of Florida was also at the search. The same expert said UF specializes in body evidence, which includes analyzing any bones or body parts that are discovered.

Forensic anthropologists at UF would be able to distinguish animal bones from human bones. One expert from UF assisted in the Caylee Anthony investigation.

A time frame was not provided for lab results in the Haleigh investigation. Authorities wouldn't disclose what was recovered in the search.

http://www.wesh.com/news/23209510/detail.html

Heart
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #782 on: April 20, 2010, 08:53:03 PM »

hey rob..how did you find out that they were real bones???
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #783 on: April 20, 2010, 08:55:18 PM »

Back!

Whatever I just did didn't take as long as I thought it would. Yay for me! 

I was wondering if this was all a ruse with the dock and the anthro van - I have found out it's NOT. There are real bones.

Nancy and Ray got into it a little bit ago - guess what - they dated for 6 years and this is a lil ole whatchacallit.

sorry so sorry

I know, we all are.......so much BS for the past 14 months and we all want the truth, so I'm glad you verified......it's still so d@mn hard to hear though. I appeciate your effort in getting back to us with that info Rob.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: April 20, 2010, 08:55:48 PM »

One thing is for sure, IMO, if Ron or even his stash are involved, they're going to eventually say so. It's a sinking ship. After a whirlwind (gag me ) courtship with the added stress of your child's abduction/murder I really don't think there's enough luv to sustain MC and TC not implicating him. 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: April 20, 2010, 08:56:42 PM »

Back!

I was wondering if this was all a ruse with the dock and the anthro van - I have found out it's NOT. There are real bones.

Nancy and Ray got into it a little bit ago - guess what - they dated for 6 years and this is a lil ole whatchacallit.

Rob, how do you know?  Do you have inside information?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #786 on: April 20, 2010, 08:57:21 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlocal/story/Haleighs-mom-No-funeral-plans-yet/DsGMoJAjh0aDeHbQLTC8FQ.cspx

Haleigh's mom: No funeral plans yet

Last Update: 7:51 pm 

Print Story | ShareThis   
 Crystal Sheffield Statement (305.4KB)

Slideshow
Haleigh Cummings Related Links
Croslin's attorney confirms he led investigators to river
Search for Haleigh ends for the night
River search in Haleigh Cummings investigation continues
Haleigh's family leaves Putnam Sheriff's Office
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- According to the attorney representing Haleigh Cumming's mother, Crystal Sheffield, the family is not in the process of making funeral plans for the girl.

Last week, the Putnam County Sheriff, Jeff Hardy, announced that the Haleigh investigation shifted from a missing persons search to a homicide investigation.

Acting on a tip, crews searched a new area of the St. Johns River in Satsuma.  Potential evidence is being tested at the lab.  No body was found.

Haleigh Cummings disappeared in February of 2009. 

Haleigh's father, Ron Cummings, and his ex-wife Misty Cummings are both in jail on drug charges.  Misty's brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin, is also in jail on drug charges.  According to Croslin's attorney, he is the one who gave the new tip to police to search the St. Johns River.  Police have also been talking to Misty's cousin, Joe Overstreet in Tennessee.  He was taken for questioning and released last week.

So far, the Putnam County Sheriff's has not announced a suspect in Haleigh's homicide. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: April 20, 2010, 08:58:40 PM »

Back!

I thought that they found a bone on the first day of the search. LE did say they found some evidence. (Then tried to shy away from that statement.) They did say they did not find Haleigh that day.

My take was they found a bone. And could not say if it was Haleigh's until it was tested.

They finished up the search of the boat ramp two days later. Just packed up and left. Made me think, perhaps they found the rest of her remains in a container of some sort, or found most of her remains to close down the crime scene that fast.

Of course, if they found her bones, no matter how many, they would not say they found Haleigh until the lab results are in.

That's just my take on the search and how things stand.

I am anxious to hear the results of the testing, as we all are.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: April 20, 2010, 09:00:03 PM »

Back!

Thank you Rob!  We have been told to wait and if true this is what we have all been waiting for.  Closure as far as Haleigh being found.  Now it's time for justice.  Hang em high.

faith1109 - in these cases, you kinda get a feel if someone is alive or not. It's not a hobby or a interest, but a quest for justice and in my humble opinion, justice has been denied here for wayyyyy too long.

I would love to tell you that this is the Joran, Deepak, and Satish's polis van recording just to find info, but I can't in all good 'faith' because that's not the truth as relayed to me.

They took Misty and Tommy down there cause that's the focus.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: April 20, 2010, 09:06:20 PM »

I think the family "just don't like Joe". IDK but replace "Joe" with "Misty" and things make more sense.  I think Joe road along thinking he was "Gonna go get high" and when he got there and saw what was happening--he high tailed out or stayed with the baby.  Just my hunch.

I have many opinions on Ron's involvement.....

Hello, Nuna!

I have enjoyed reading your posts in several threads and want to take this opportunity to welcome you to the Cage!

And I think Ronald knew what happened before the 911 call. JMO. Wink

Thank You Brandi!  Somer brought me here, HaLeigh kept me coming back.  (I'll explain that later on...) 

I think Ronald knew something before the 911 call, just not the something that was really happening.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: April 20, 2010, 09:06:56 PM »

I think it will turn out to be Misty who caused her death (whether it be directly or indirectly) and I believe Tommy and Joe helped her dispose of the body.  I don't think Ron is involved.  Mine is not the popular view... I know but that's my story and I'm stickin to it.... unless we get a big bombshell that points otherwise!  LOL

Bananas, I share your view.  I hope I am not wrong, but if I am, so be it.  I want justice for Hayleigh no matter who is involved.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: April 20, 2010, 09:09:41 PM »

lemme just say this- hear my voice not my keystrokes.

when someone is missing the thought is tragic. We have a board full of that here and people seeking one moment of peace. The pain that the loved one feels not knowing what have become of that child, son, daughter, wife, husband, sister, brother, grandpa, grandma, aunt, uncle or so on and so on.

It's painful. really painful.

when someone is found, maybe, just maybe, the pain is diminished just a little for those that truly care and love.

In order to truly miss someone you need to be able to truly love.

Not everyone understands love.

And sometimes loves is letting someone go.

I hope that made sense and helped.  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: April 20, 2010, 09:12:08 PM »

I think the family "just don't like Joe". IDK but replace "Joe" with "Misty" and things make more sense.  I think Joe road along thinking he was "Gonna go get high" and when he got there and saw what was happening--he high tailed out or stayed with the baby.  Just my hunch.

I have many opinions on Ron's involvement.....

Hello, Nuna!

I have enjoyed reading your posts in several threads and want to take this opportunity to welcome you to the Cage!

And I think Ronald knew what happened before the 911 call. JMO. Wink

Thank You Brandi!  Somer brought me here, HaLeigh kept me coming back.  (I'll explain that later on...) 

I think Ronald knew something before the 911 call, just not the something that was really happening.

Nuna .. then you know I have been with Somer's case since the day she disappeared.

Caylee brought me to SM and I have followed what I can since then.

So sad so many go missing and murdered.

Some one needs to speak for these innocent babes.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: April 20, 2010, 09:17:33 PM »

If Flo is telling the truth, then it has 2 b a hard pill to swallow for a grandmother.  No pun intended!

And if Flo is telling the truth and standing up for HaLeigh, then kudos to Flo!
I'm sure those monsters have not been truly honest with her. Whatever they told her is all recorded and we will hear it sooner or later.

You betcha!

I may be wrong.... sure wouldn't be the first time and definitely won't be the last. 
I think Flo is telling the truth.  I think she is trying to do the right thing.  Sure she is uneducated and poor.... has had a hard life, doesn't look so great.... none of that really matters.

bananas and heart

In my world ... refusing to abet your children/grandchildren in wrongdoing is not considered throwing them under the bus in my world.  It is called tough love.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: April 20, 2010, 09:20:47 PM »

If Flo is telling the truth, then it has 2 b a hard pill to swallow for a grandmother.  No pun intended!

I'm sure those monsters have not been truly honest with her. Whatever they told her is all recorded and we will hear it sooner or later.

You betcha!

I may be wrong.... sure wouldn't be the first time and definitely won't be the last. 
I think Flo is telling the truth.  I think she is trying to do the right thing.  Sure she is uneducated and poor.... has had a hard life, doesn't look so great.... none of that really matters.

bananas and heart

In my world ... refusing to abet your children/grandchildren in wrongdoing is not considered throwing them under the bus in my world.  It is called tough love.

Janet

Same here Tamikosmom.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: April 20, 2010, 09:23:44 PM »

Back!

Wow, thank-you 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: April 20, 2010, 09:26:39 PM »

when someone is missing the thought is tragic. We have a board full of that here and people seeking one moment of peace. The pain that the loved one feels not knowing what have become of that child, son, daughter, wife, husband, sister, brother, grandpa, grandma, aunt, uncle or so on and so on.

when someone is found, maybe, just maybe, the pain is diminished just a little for those that truly care and love.

I totally understand that sometimes love is letting someone go  an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: April 20, 2010, 09:27:52 PM »

All the regulars in the Haleigh thread will vouch for the fact that I held out hope Haleigh was alive for much longer than almost anyone. I continued to make "Bring Haleigh Home" and "Keep hope alive for Haleigh" graphics for a very long time.

When Tim Miller said he did not think she was alive, my heart stopped.

But I revived it, thinking we have no evidence yet that she is not alive.

My heart stopped again last Tuesday when LE did their search at the boat ramp. I knew then when they said they had found some evidence.

I just knew they found a bone. In my heart, I knew it.

At that time, I had to let go, Rob.

All the way.

Now I am on a mission for justice.

But that last step was difficult. Very, very difficult indeed.

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: April 20, 2010, 09:27:56 PM »

Covering HaLeigh on JVM (aka mullethead) and DAYUM, Gumma Hollars decided to put her teef in for this show

Monkey Devil!  And she colored her hair!   

I am going to have to stay up late and catch the re-run, this I gotta see.

I didn't want to watch her while I was eating dinner. Monkey Devil!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: April 20, 2010, 09:27:57 PM »

You betcha!

bananas and heart

Janet

Same in my world.  Do not misunderstand what I said, please.  Run them all over with the bus if necessary - in private to LE.  Just not do it on TV. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.