April 27, 2024, 12:20:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263498 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2010, 11:19:45 AM »

Can I just say something about Grama Holler? It's important to me alone, I'm sure, but everytime someone from Tennessee is on television, like Grama Holler, I just want to explain to the listeners that not everyone from Tennessee says "there" in 2 syllables!

Some of us have teeth and wear shoes, too!   

Good morning, Monkeys---CBB---Thanks for saying that. You are not alone. Friends who have seen inside my closet have called me "Imelda."   I have great teeth, in fact my accountant says I must have a very happy dentist.  I often speak in words of more than one syllable, but never make two or three syllables from words such as "There."  Disestablishmentarianism.

BTW, I don't believe a word Grandma Hollar said.  I'm sure that Misty et al's phone calls are monitored just as Casey's were and what she said can be easily proven untrue or true as the case may be.

Leaving for the day, have a nice day, Monks.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2010, 11:20:42 AM »

Lenurd - {paraphrased}

I would not bond him out unless the sheriff said it was ok.

+++

Ummm WTF... the sheriff's ok... yeah sure! 

LOL!  Since when has Lenny waited/needed anyone's approval before he acted on impulse???!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2010, 11:22:33 AM »

Art Harris reports yellow rope found at Tommy Croslin's home.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/19/exclusive-yellow-rope-found-in-haleigh-case/#more-4145

Thanks, flutter! Nice to see you posting, and Welcome! 

They're testing the yellow rope found in the home, and they're testing the cinder blocks found in the river. Maybe they're hoping a fiber from the rope is lodged in the cinderblock? The rope that was in the picture holding the door looked like that marine roping. That stuff would last forever in the water.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2010, 11:24:10 AM »

Lenurd did make an interesting point at the end - (I know - astonishing!)

Said that he thinks that Lindsay will lean on Tommy with the divorce. That Tommy will eventually say - that when he / we got there the child was dead. He won't be able to say more because he doesn't know what happened before.

Art expects "something" to happen in the next week or so.

+++

If that scenario were to play out it would seem as if Misty will be holding the bag.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2010, 11:26:49 AM »

Can I just say something about Grama Holler? It's important to me alone, I'm sure, but everytime someone from Tennessee is on television, like Grama Holler, I just want to explain to the listeners that not everyone from Tennessee says "there" in 2 syllables!

Good morning, Monkeys---CBB---Thanks for saying that. You are not alone. Friends who have seen inside my closet have called me "Imelda."   I have great teeth, in fact my accountant says I must have a very happy dentist.  I often speak in words of more than one syllable, but never make two or three syllables from words such as "There."  Disestablishmentarianism.

BTW, I don't believe a word Grandma Hollar said.  I'm sure that Misty et al's phone calls are monitored just as Casey's were and what she said can be easily proven untrue or true as the case may be.

She just got back from the dentist. I`m terrible, I`m sorry.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2010, 11:27:20 AM »

You too, Babybear! Just so you'll know............ Ellie Mae had a pig named Imelda.    So THEY-ER!

I wish they would release those phone calls!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2010, 11:32:03 AM »

CARPE!!! I'm running out of coffee!!!   

Aren't those phone calls supposed to be released, according to Fla. Sunshine Laws?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2010, 11:36:03 AM »

Aren't those phone calls supposed to be released, according to Fla. Sunshine Laws?

They should be, I think there has to be the request for them first.

I noticed Putnam has been very slow in releasing a lot of them.

The investigation integrity comes first, I guess... and that makes total sense.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2010, 11:36:15 AM »

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/19/exclusive-yellow-rope-found-in-haleigh-case/#more-4145

Thank you Flutter & Welcome. 

# Art Harris Says:
April 19th, 2010 at 10:39 am

GA–
The information shared did not come directly from Tommy but via his attorney and investigator, so no guilt has been admitted, and no deal struck yet. Worst he could be charged with at the moment is illegally disposing a body, from what I’m told…Art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/19/exclusive-yellow-rope-found-in-haleigh-case/#comment-45042

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2010, 11:40:09 AM »

Thank you Flutter & Welcome. 

# Art Harris Says:
April 19th, 2010 at 10:39 am

GA–
The information shared did not come directly from Tommy but via his attorney and investigator, so no guilt has been admitted, and no deal struck yet. Worst he could be charged with at the moment is illegally disposing a body, from what I’m told…Art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/19/exclusive-yellow-rope-found-in-haleigh-case/#comment-45042
IF that is the case one has to wonder what jail time there would be for disposal of a body 
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2010, 11:40:30 AM »

I saw Geraldo's show just in passing through channels last night and noticed Joe's lawyer speaking.  When I listened to him earlier in the week, I interpreted what he said as "We have no part in this, but we will cooperate until there is negative results to my client "put up or shut up".  My words not his.

It seems to me like LE are letting Joe take the flap right now while they continue on their path of investigation.  Does anyone else have thoughts on this?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2010, 11:44:21 AM »

I saw Geraldo's show just in passing through channels last night and noticed Joe's lawyer speaking.  When I listened to him earlier in the week, I interpreted what he said as "We have no part in this, but we will cooperate until there is negative results to my client "put up or shut up".  My words not his.

It seems to me like LE are letting Joe take the flap right now while they continue on their path of investigation.  Does anyone else have thoughts on this?
It does seem that way, and if I heard right he wasn't suggesting to Joe to go ahead and take a ldt. But probably most lawyers wouldn't want their client to take one.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2010, 11:46:46 AM »

They should be, I think there has to be the request for them first.

I noticed Putnam has been very slow in releasing a lot of them.

The investigation integrity comes first, I guess... and that makes total sense.

(BBM)  I thought I read somewhere a statement that if there was something in them that pertained to the investigation, they would be held back.  (Not exact words).

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2010, 11:47:04 AM »

Tell me what you were thinking about that James Overstreet.  Did we know if they're related, and what are your thoughts about the chair?  Isn't joe from TN, is his family originally from here?  I took a break from this case until it picked up again and lots of family stuff was going on so I may have missed some things.
I had company come in for a few days and was not able to keep I guess because this is the first that I have heard about a chair....what is the deal with the chair???
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2010, 11:47:27 AM »

NG -  Breaking News: Haleigh's dad Ron Cummings was reportedly told to start making funeral arrangements for his missing daughter as police announce the little girl is likely dead, according to his attorney!
a few seconds ago

Posted on FB by NG....

C'mon now... this is HARDLY breaking news!

I find the key word in this info "funeral" arrangements. To me a "memorial" service would be appropriate if no body.

My sister and I talked about this same thing. I asked her how would they have a Funeral without a body. When my mother-in-law passed she was cremated and we had a Memorial not a funeral.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2010, 11:51:35 AM »

OMG Carpe, I simply adore your sense of humor and all but dam I had just poured a cup of morning coffee only to lose it....needless to say my puter screen took a major hit.

I havent had a chance to read back too far this morning so I didnt see if what AH is reporting is confirmed by another source, but with deep regret I hope they do find a hair or DNA.  My head is pounding because like many of you I tortured myself thru SB's blog talk gossip fest, Levipage's blogodrama & Watt's Up...I feel hungover minus the alcohol.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2010, 12:10:09 PM »

If Ron made 90 calls that night, when did he have time to do any work?

That's just what i was about to say, No rose, he wasn't working a hell of a lot that night, that's for sure! 
And I would love to know who all the calls were for, I know he called Misty quite a bit, but I wonder if there were some drug deals in there as well?       I had to sleep on the comments by Ron's lawyer, I believe this was a message to Misty.  (So is Cummings angry with her now? Shoemaker said no.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said. )

I tend to think Shoemaker's comments were targeted @ Misty too Norose.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2010, 12:24:15 PM »

If Ron made 90 calls that night, when did he have time to do any work?

He didn't work if he made 90 calls. Did RC actually get through or just redials?

He was unloading a truck and other little jobs, he could easily skate away the night.

How could he have his beloved daughter erased off the face of the earth?   

Could be redials, I don't know I've never made that many calls in my life in one night. But if I were too, the only reason would be because something bad had happened.

He was desperate. Did he call his mama during the 90 calls?  That is what would be revealing to me.  Did R.C. mama know?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2010, 12:40:56 PM »

Morning, Rob - At first I thought they were joking when they said Ron made 90 calls that night.

They`re not!

That`s a lot of OH TISH calls!!!

Yep!  He was in a panic!!  That's why I keep saying he made 40 billion calls. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2010, 12:41:37 PM »

Morning, Rob - At first I thought they were joking when they said Ron made 90 calls that night.

They`re not!

That`s a lot of OH TISH calls!!!

Yep!  He was in a panic!!  That's why I keep saying he made 40 billion calls. 

Panic is right, logically there wouldn't be a reason for that many calls.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.