April 27, 2024, 03:56:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263571 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #880 on: April 21, 2010, 02:20:41 AM »

One thing that came to me was the ice chest reported found the other day and then all of a sudden it was discounted and that was what they LE "were using", well I am going back to that and "if" reports are correct they found Haleighs bones then I am betting they did find an ice chest weighted down with poor Haleigh in it.

This case is so sad but what is SO SAD is the players involved, I am not going to make fun of people for their different background, however they are all such horrible human beings.

I am still so on the fence about Ron Cummings I hate to say that someone would kill their own child, as With Casey Anthony I always gave out hope she got in way over head with bad players and well that wasn't the case, she is crazy and lost her soul along the way.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #881 on: April 21, 2010, 03:54:22 AM »

I'm going to call it a night monks.  There is a heaviness hanging over Haleigh's thread tonight as we await more sad news that is certain to come any day now.  It is news that Rob has
assured us will come even though none of us want to hear it.   

Rob, thank you for sharing with us the truth, a sad reality we must prepare to accept.  My heartfelt prayers go up for your sister as well.  an angelic monkey

Brandi, you have been a stalwart of hope, in your beautiful pictures of Haleigh and in your words.  an angelic monkey Thank you and to the other monkeys who also posted such beautiful pictures of Haleigh.  She's truly a beautiful child.

I sense your grief my fellow monkeys as we hear the horrendous stories of what may have been her demise. We have heard that her remains may have been at the bottom of a river and it saddens us all to know that despite all our prayers and best efforts she was beyond the reach of our protection. The truth is, what remains of Haleigh is what we have carried together in our hearts for her as we sought to find her and as we seek Justice for Haleigh now.

I want to share with you a poem I wrote almost 3 years ago. I hope it will bring some comfort in knowing there is One who never lost sight of His precious little lamb.

The Savior
The road is dark and fearful ahead
but a voice is saying "Look at me instead.
No need to fear, for I am right here
guarding your soul, so precious and dear.
My child there is much you don't understand,
just follow my voice like you're holding my hand.
In your heart you can hear the words that I say,
trust me to lead you, I'll light your way.
Now don't be afraid, just follow me,
for I am your Savior, you're safe with me."

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #882 on: April 21, 2010, 05:29:32 AM »

Art Harris snip-its 4/21

Our sources say the parents have turned over items containing Haleigh’s DNA, for forensic experts to compare to DNA from bones found at the river, including some believed to be deer bones. Forensic anthropologists were among the investigators at the river last week.

Sources also tell us Tommy Croslin once tossed a deer carcass into the St. John’s River at the Shell Harbor boat ramp, said to be a favorite fishing spot of not only Tommy, but Ronald Cummings and Tennessee cousin Joe Overstreet,
who was visiting when Haleigh vanished.

One source tells me deer bones were among items recovered from the spot on the river, where divers faced swift currents, and zero visibility as they dredged the mud with giant coolers. Deer bones were also found in the river off a dock closer to Cummings’ trailer that was searched within 48 hours of Haleigh’s disappearance.

During one visit to the river, Ronald Cummings told me Joe Overstreet relished tossing deer meat into the water and watching alligators go into a feeding frenzy. “He said, all of a sudden, there were a hundred eyes that popped out of the water, and Joe said, ‘This would be a good place to get rid of a body.’”

------

Ron seems to be projecting things onto Joe Overstreet that he so obviously loved to do himself.

You ain't fooling me, Ron.

You are the life long Florida cracker.

You liked to kill deer.

You liked to feed the gators.

I know you did it. moo

By the time this wraps up - I predict that Ronald Cummings will be known

as the male version of Casey Anthony.

UCN: 542002MM005697XXAXMX
File Date: 2002-12-12   Judge: PETER T MILLER    
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Alias

Date   #   Docket Description
2002-12-12   1   WILDLIFE CITATION #036954C CRAIG MCGUIRE

2002-12-12   1   ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DEER BY GUN AND LIGHT AT NIGHT

2002-12-12   1   HUNTING FROM RIGHT OF WAY

2002-12-30   2   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (1-23-2003)

2003-01-23   3   ARR MIN: DEFT PRES IN COURT WAIVING RIGHT TO COUNSEL

2003-01-23   3   ARR ENT PLEA OF GUILTY TO CT I - ATT TO TAKE DEER AT

2003-01-23   3   NIGHT WITH GUN AND LIGHT & CT II - HUNTING FROM RIGHT

2003-01-23   3   OF ROADWAY - DEFT SWORN, PLEA ACC - ADJUDGED GUILTY

2003-01-23   3   COUNT I PROB HRDS 6 MONTHS

2003-01-23   3   $188.00 FINE

2003-01-23   3   $ 25.00 COURT FACILITY FEE

2003-01-23   3   $ 25.00 WILDLIFE ALERT FUND

2003-01-23   3   COUNT II PROB HRDS 6 MONTHS CONCURRENTLY WITH CT I

2003-01-23   3   $156.50 FINE AND COST SUSPENDED

2003-01-23   4   WAIVER OF COUNSEL

2003-01-23   5   WRITTEN PLEA OF GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE TO

2003-01-23   5   CRIMINAL CHARGES IN COUNTY COURT

2003-01-23   6   ADJ OF GUILT AND PLACING DEFENDANT CT I

2003-01-23   6   ON PROBATION AND SUCCESSFUL TERMINATION OF PROBATION

2003-01-23   7   ADJ OF GUILT AND PLACING DEFENDANT CT II

2003-01-23   7   ON PROBATION AND SUCCESSFUL TERMINATION OF PROBATION

2003-03-04   8   $188.00 FINE PAID 02/18/2003

2003-03-04   9   $ 25.00 COURT FACILITY FEE PAID 02/18/2003

2003-03-04   10   $ 25.00 WILDLIFE ALERT FUND PAYMENT 02/18/2003

UCN: 542007MM004677XXAXMX
File Date: 2007-11-14   Judge: PETER T MILLER    
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Alias

Date   #   Docket Description
2007-11-14   1   WILDLIFE CITATION - #132466-C GFFC/ EASON 11-02-07

2007-11-14   1   POSSESSION OF MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZLELOADING

2007-11-14   1   SEASON

2007-11-14   1   TRESPASS

2007-11-14   2   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (12-18-2007)

2007-11-29   3   NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED

2007-11-29   4   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (12/18/2007)CORRECT ADDRESS

2007-12-18   5   ARR MIN: DEFT PRES IN COURT WAIVING RIGHT TO COUNSEL

2007-12-18   5   ARR ENT PLEA OF NOLO CONTENDERE TO CT I - POSS OF

2007-12-18   5   MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZELOADING SEASON - CT II -

2007-12-18   5   TRESPASS - NOLLE PROSEQUI - DEFT SWORN, PLEA ACCEPTED

2007-12-18   5   DEFENDANT ADJUDGED GUILTY

2007-12-18   5   $273.00 FINE AND COST SUSPENDED

2007-12-18   5   24 HOURS HOUSE ARREST

2007-12-18   6   WAIVER OF COUNSEL

2007-12-18   7   WRITTEN PLEA OF GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE TO

2007-12-18   7   CRIMINAL CHARGES IN COUNTY COURT

2008-01-08   8   JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE CT I

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #883 on: April 21, 2010, 06:17:08 AM »

oh, joy to the world!

UPDATED: Cobra the Bounty Hunter Pleads to Misdemeanor, Gets Back to Work

By Lisa Rab, Tuesday, Apr. 6 2010 @ 10:59AM

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/2010/04/cobra_staubs_pleads_guilty_snodgrass.php

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #884 on: April 21, 2010, 06:45:21 AM »

Does anyone know if JVM has transcripts????? Just curious because IIRC it was Levi that asked the question of GGMHollars in regards to JO having a juvi record for sex crimes and she said no. I know we have all wondered and asked that question over and over and over, so I want to make sure I heard her correctly.

TIA to anyone who knows

TRANSCRIPTS

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ijvm.html

NANCY GRACE
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

+++++++

Joe Overstreet's attorney does not deny that his client has an juvenile record.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 19, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

SHAWN SIRGO, ATTORNEY FOR JOE OVERSTREET: That`s right. And I`ll say it again. Anything that has to do with a juvenile is protected, whether it`s civil or criminal --

NANCY GRACE, HOST: So you`re denying he has a record?

SIRGO: I -- ma`am, I`m explaining to you that I cannot tell you one way or the other because by court order and rules we cannot discuss anything to do with a juvenile in a court case.

GRACE: Actually, that`s not the law. Actually, what the law is that the court or the district attorney or the prosecution or the cops, the police, they cannot divulge it. Your client or you could divulge it.

Nothing bars you or your client from divulging his juvenile record. So don`t try to pull that over on me, Mr. Sirgo.

SIRGO: Ma`am, you`re wrong. If I have things under seal, as you know, I would not be able to discuss them. So since you`re not in Tennessee and you don`t know the cases I`ve been involved in, you have no knowledge of why I`m taking the stand I`m taking. You`re speculating.

GRACE: You tried to tell me what the law was, and that`s not the law.

Burris? When a juvenile has a record --

JOHN BURRIS, DEFENSE LAWYER: Well, clearly --

GRACE: When a juvenile has a juvenile record, isn`t it true that the juvenile can allow his attorney to discuss the record?

BURRIS: Well, the record is sealed. And I don`t --

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: I know the record is sealed.

BURRIS: I don`t think that a juvenile as a juvenile can unseal or talk about his record --

GRACE: I didn`t ask for it to be unsealed.

BURRIS: Well, OK. I don`t --

GRACE: A juvenile or a defendant can easily discuss --

BURRIS: Anyone can talk about their record. Anybody can talk about their record at any point in time. There`s no rule that says --

GRACE: Exactly. Anne Bremner?

BURRIS: -- you have a record, you can`t talk about it. You simply --

GRACE: Anne Bremner, what about it?

BREMNER: You`re right on, Nancy. You`re absolutely right.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/19/ng.01.html

Thanks Janet!!!

I was talking specifically about a JUVI record for sex crimes, GGMHollars stated he did not
, just car theft. I guess I will have to watch it again on youtube, so I'll need more of this

Here is my 2 cents on the juvi sex offender record. My experience (granted only in Michigan but) is that if you commit a sex crime like molestation of another minor, it is swept under the rug. Unfortunately this information is born experience - almost 5 years of being mired in the system without a charge for most of what the animal did and does. Often the child is not even prosecuted but is sent to "treatment" -  often that treatment is outpatient - often while the "child" lives in the home with the victim. I think it is entirely possible that JO is a sex offender and has no official record. IIRC there was talk of him being "treated" in a Michigan facility - Freeland I believe. They call the program for "impulse disorders" - which is the code for sexual offenses. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #885 on: April 21, 2010, 06:46:02 AM »

Mz Nancy really need to stop with the "bio mom" crap.........how hard is it to either call her mom or Crystal

Gonnna need more Patron I can already tell

NG really does have a vicious mean streak in her.  I tease about her but when she continues with that bullchit and basically insults Crystal every chance she gets it makes me insane.  She's a petty, holier than thou beotch. 
                                                                  atcha miz nancy

Goodmorning Monkeys & Guest,

Nancy is sadistic

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: April 21, 2010, 06:47:30 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23217461/detail.html
Report: Cops Show Misty Cummings Bones
Art Harris Releases New Details In Case

POSTED: Wednesday, April 21, 2010
UPDATED: 6:15 am EDT April 21, 2010
The Bald Truth by Art Harris claims detectives showed Misty Croslin bones they recovered from the crime scene along the St. Johns River. According to artharris.com, police believe the bones could be the remains of Haleigh Cummings, the five year old who disappeared from her Satsuma home 14 months ago.

Investigators said when they got the tip that led to the river, they were encouraged it would lead to something significant because it's a place they've never searched before, it's in a remote area and it's a logical place to get rid of something.

Art Harris claims Misty Croslin shared the news with her brother, Tommy Croslin last Friday night. The pair was on their way from the St. Johns County Jail where they are awaiting trial on drug trafficking charges.

According to artharris.com, once they reached the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department in Palatka, detectives put Misty and Tommy Croslin in separate rooms for further interrogation, before allowing them to ride together back to jail in the next county. Sources tell artharris,com, it was their first extended visit since both were arrested on drug charges three months ago.

Harris goes on to say "other than saying she showed 'emotion,' it’s unclear how either reacted or what was said, but their ride, like collect calls from jail, was caught on audio tape."

Police declined to confirm the account, or comment on any possible evidence.

But Terry Shoemaker, Ronald Cummings attorney, told Nancy Grace police have advised his client, and mother Crystal Sheffield, to make funeral arrangements to bury their missing five year old.

The Bald Truth reports Haleigh's family has turned over items containing Haleigh’s DNA, for forensic experts to compare to DNA from bones found at the river.
During one visit to the river, Ronald Cummings told Art Harris, Joe Overstreet enjoyed tossing deer meat into the water and watching alligators go into a feeding frenzy. “He said, all of a sudden, there were a hundred eyes that popped out of the water, and Joe said, ‘This would be a good place to get rid of a body.’”

Putnam County investigators flew to Antioch, Tenn., last week to question Joe Overstreet, a cousin of Misty Cummings. When Haleigh vanished from her father's Florida mobile home 14 months ago, Overstreet said he was in Satsuma on vacation. Investigators have since flown back to Florida. They said they've interviewed Overstreet several times before.

Overstreet and Cummings' grandmother, Flora Hollars, who also lives in Antioch, said it was her tip that led investigators to search the St. Johns River. Though Sheriff Hardy said the tip did not come from Tennessee, but from a source.

Anyone with information on Haleigh's disappearance or whereabouts is asked to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0808 or Crime Stoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #887 on: April 21, 2010, 06:55:45 AM »

loggin' back in fer a sec and I'm late AGAIN!

Klaas and Brandi have a pic that shows the trailer ramp lowered, and steps under the ramp -

Nuna made a statement that trailers all have broken cinder blocks (brik-o-blocks) all over and the installers leave them after leveling... this got me thinking. Nuna said he / she didn't know how old the trailer is, and to me, this one looks rather old, and the skirting is shredded.

In my opinion, the blocks did come from Ron and Misty's trailer. I'm sure now. Check that pic again and you will see that not only are there blocks (busted and missing) all over the place, but it is gonna be a definite match for the blocks found in the river.

Concrete blocks can be chemically and computationally matched by the ingredients. When looking at one batch you can match them to others in the series.

I am convinced this is Misty and either Tommy (my first choice) or Timmy.

Don't ask me again about Ron. 

Gotta run.. see you all tomorrow!

My trailer is a 1997(original owner) and my vinyl skirting is worse than this.  (Storms, hurricanes, dogs, etc.)  The skirting gets put up before the trailer has time to settle in the sand and the skirting looks like this fairly soon after setup.

I ran out of blocks from setup about 5 or 6 years ago.  We used them for many things.  Makeshift seats, in the garage for the trucks/parts, we even used some to keep the mattress and boxsprings off the floor when the bed frame broke.  Broken ones were used for doorstops, shims, etc....

Could you please tell me are the cinder block suppose to be in a row?  like a fence under the skirt?

I don't understand, do the blocks support the trailer? What mission do the blocks have?  I am a city idiot! 

I have no knowledge of cinder blocks except they are great when you need them. Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #888 on: April 21, 2010, 06:55:59 AM »

Snipped

LEVI PAGE, "LEVI PAGE SHOW": Yes, I would like to ask: has Joe -- does Joe have any criminal record that he had when he was a juvenile that has been sealed? If so, what were those crimes? His attorney is not addressing that. Maybe you could shed some light on that.

HOLLARS: Stealing automobiles. He served time in Woodland Hills for auto theft. As a matter of fact, he turned 18 in Woodland Hills.

PAGE: Any sex crimes? Any sex crimes?

HOLLARS: No sex crimes

here is the description of the Woodland Hills facility from the web site "Woodland Hills offers group and individual counseling in the areas of substance abuse, aggression replacement, anger management, sexual victimization, sex-offender treatment, independent living skills, parenting skills and individual psychotherapy."

Personally, I do not feel that this statement by Gma clears it up at all.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: April 21, 2010, 07:42:16 AM »

loggin' back in fer a sec and I'm late AGAIN!

Klaas and Brandi have a pic that shows the trailer ramp lowered, and steps under the ramp -

Nuna made a statement that trailers all have broken cinder blocks (brik-o-blocks) all over and the installers leave them after leveling... this got me thinking. Nuna said he / she didn't know how old the trailer is, and to me, this one looks rather old, and the skirting is shredded.

In my opinion, the blocks did come from Ron and Misty's trailer. I'm sure now. Check that pic again and you will see that not only are there blocks (busted and missing) all over the place, but it is gonna be a definite match for the blocks found in the river.

Concrete blocks can be chemically and computationally matched by the ingredients. When looking at one batch you can match them to others in the series.

I am convinced this is Misty and either Tommy (my first choice) or Timmy.

Don't ask me again about Ron. 

Gotta run.. see you all tomorrow!

My trailer is a 1997(original owner) and my vinyl skirting is worse than this.  (Storms, hurricanes, dogs, etc.)  The skirting gets put up before the trailer has time to settle in the sand and the skirting looks like this fairly soon after setup.

I ran out of blocks from setup about 5 or 6 years ago.  We used them for many things.  Makeshift seats, in the garage for the trucks/parts, we even used some to keep the mattress and boxsprings off the floor when the bed frame broke.  Broken ones were used for doorstops, shims, etc....

Could you please tell me are the cinder block suppose to be in a row?  like a fence under the skirt?

I don't understand, do the blocks support the trailer? What mission do the blocks have?  I am a city idiot! 

I have no knowledge of cinder blocks except they are great when you need them. Thank-you.

Good Morning!

The blocks are not lined up like a fence.  They are spaced out and for support and leveling.  If you look close you will see two blocks close, in the middle.  That's the "seam" of the two sides of the doublewide, one block supports one half and another supports the other half.  Broken blocks and wood shims complete the leveling.  MH's are setup on dirt "pads" that in FL, have lots of sand too.  There are also tie downs spaced out around the outer edge.  Both are spaced out all along the length of the trailer.

HTH!   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #890 on: April 21, 2010, 07:54:35 AM »

I'm not sure how they know the bones are Haleigh - just that they do. I could tell you by the clothing, or ear-rings, but I really don't know, so no use speculating. I think we will know sometime soon and if I find out I will share that info if I can. I always do.

As I said, I was wondering if the whole thing was a ruse, and the polis on Aruba did a very similar move with Joran, Deepak and Satish. It's a smart police move when dealing with idiots that lie. Put them together and see what happens. This move is sometimes questioned - but I feel it's pure genius.

I was wondering if the police were at a standstill and were just trying a new tactic. They brought the anthro van down and then Misty and Tommy (I'm not sure I have seen a pic of Tommy there, but they were in a car together so I'm confidant he was there). If it was all a ruse to get info, it appears to have worked. It would have been an academy award winning performance. But that's not what happened - it was real and based on real info.

I also wondered if these could be animal bones. After all, this river is probably tens of thousands of years old and has certainly swept up all kinds of bones over the millennium. And throw in hurricanes and the river may run wild and over flow it's banks now and then. It could have even swept up an old Indian burial site. Florida has many Indian tribes.

The fact that Ron was not brought to the scene says alot. To me, it says that he may not have even known where Haleigh was. But just that's me speculating. Joe was not brought in either. And he's still not arrested (as I type this).

I think the case is concluding and I sincerely pray that it is. The focus is Misty and Tommy. That makes sense and crimes involving a murder often involve a family member who is trusted and that person helps with body disposal. We have seen that time and time again.

Maybe looking at what actually occurred makes more sense than wondering how Joe and Ron are involved, and yes, I understand there are many questions we all want answered. I do understand that. The police, by their actions, have Misty and Tommy at the scene - there must be a reason for that.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: April 21, 2010, 08:01:40 AM »

and that Flora Hollars is "blunt" to say the least - the very least.  Monkey Devil!

Good morning all

Hi Sunny 

+++

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: April 21, 2010, 08:06:28 AM »

and that Flora Hollars is "blunt" to say the least - the very least.  Monkey Devil!

Good morning all

Hi Sunny 

. . . she sure is!

Good morning Rob!

Good morning Monkeys!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: April 21, 2010, 08:12:17 AM »

Report: Cops Showed Misty Bones
Independent, Investigative Reporter Releases New Details Online

UPDATED: 7:08 am EDT April 21, 2010

Art Harris, and independent, investigative reporter, claims that detectives showed Misty Croslin bones they recovered from the crime scene along the St. Johns River.

According to Harris' blog The Bald Truth, police believe the bones could be the remains of Haleigh Cummings, the 5-year-old who disappeared from her Putnam County home 14 months ago.

Investigators said when they got the tip that led to the river, they were encouraged it would lead to something significant because it's a place they've never searched before, it's in a remote area and it's a logical place to get rid of something.

Art Harris claims Misty Croslin shared the news with her brother, Tommy Croslin last Friday night. The pair was on their way from the St. Johns County Jail where they are awaiting trial on drug trafficking charges.

According to artharris.com, once they reached the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department in Palatka, detectives put Misty and Tommy Croslin in separate rooms for further interrogation, before allowing them to ride together back to jail in the next county. Harris said sources it was the siblings first extended visit since both were arrested on drug charges three months ago.

A woman who appears to be Misty Cummings was seen on a river dock where investigators were searching for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.
Harris went on to say "other than saying she showed 'emotion,' it’s unclear how either reacted or what was said, but their ride, like collect calls from jail, was caught on audio tape."

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has declined to confirm the account or comment on any possible evidence.

But Terry Shoemaker, Ronald Cummings attorney, told Nancy Grace police have advised his client, and mother Crystal Sheffield, to make funeral arrangements to bury their missing 5-year-old.

The Bald Truth reports Haleigh's family has turned over items containing Haleigh’s DNA, for forensic experts to compare to DNA from bones found at the river.

During one visit to the river, Ronald Cummings told Art Harris, Joe Overstreet enjoyed tossing deer meat into the water and watching alligators go into a feeding frenzy.

“He said, all of a sudden, there were a hundred eyes that popped out of the water, and Joe said, ‘This would be a good place to get rid of a body.’”

Video: Search For Haleigh Enters Second Day
Uncut Video: Searching The St. Johns River

Putnam County investigators flew to Antioch, Tenn., last week to question Joe Overstreet, a cousin of Misty Cummings. When Haleigh vanished from her father's Florida mobile home 14 months ago, Overstreet said he was in Satsuma on vacation. Investigators have since flown back to Florida.

Investigators said they had interviewed Overstreet several times before.

Overstreet and Cummings' grandmother, Flora Hollars, who also lives in Antioch, said it was her tip that led investigators to search the St. Johns River. Though Sheriff Hardy said the tip did not come from Tennessee, but from a source.

Anyone with information on Haleigh's disappearance or whereabouts is asked to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0808 or Crime Stoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

Heart
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: April 21, 2010, 08:17:12 AM »

Report: Cops Show Misty Cummings Bones
Art Harris Releases New Details In Case

UPDATED: 6:15 am EDT April 21, 2010
The Bald Truth by Art Harris claims detectives showed Misty Croslin bones they recovered from the crime scene along the St. Johns River. According to artharris.com, police believe the bones could be the remains of Haleigh Cummings, the five year old who disappeared from her Satsuma home 14 months ago.

According to artharris.com, once they reached the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department in Palatka, detectives put Misty and Tommy Croslin in separate rooms for further interrogation, before allowing them to ride together back to jail in the next county. Sources tell artharris,com, it was their first extended visit since both were arrested on drug charges three months ago.

Harris goes on to say "other than saying she showed 'emotion,' it’s unclear how either reacted or what was said, but their ride, like collect calls from jail, was caught on audio tape."

Police declined to confirm the account, or comment on any possible evidence.

But Terry Shoemaker, Ronald Cummings attorney, told Nancy Grace police have advised his client, and mother Crystal Sheffield, to make funeral arrangements to bury their missing five year old.

During one visit to the river, Ronald Cummings told Art Harris, Joe Overstreet enjoyed tossing deer meat into the water and watching alligators go into a feeding frenzy. “He said, all of a sudden, there were a hundred eyes that popped out of the water, and Joe said, ‘This would be a good place to get rid of a body.’”

Putnam County investigators flew to Antioch, Tenn., last week to question Joe Overstreet, a cousin of Misty Cummings. When Haleigh vanished from her father's Florida mobile home 14 months ago, Overstreet said he was in Satsuma on vacation. Investigators have since flown back to Florida. They said they've interviewed Overstreet several times before.

This article explains when Misty and Tommy were together during police transport back to jail, after separate interrogations.

I think that Misty and Tommy were taken to the River on separate occasions.

My guess is that Misty was shown animal bones @ the dock - and not evidence that would be used in a possible future trial. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: April 21, 2010, 08:19:21 AM »

Morning Heart...sorry, I see you posted the article I just referenced. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: April 21, 2010, 08:19:25 AM »

Exclusive: Cops Show Misty Croslin The Bones! Will DNA Tests ID Haleigh Cummings’ Remains?

“All she said was they (Putnam County Sheriff’s investigators) showed her bones at the river,” a source close to the case tells The Bald Truth.

The source tells me Misty Croslin shared the blockbuster news with her brother, Tommy Croslin last Friday night, after the handcuffed siblings were driven from nearby St. Augustine, Florida’s St. John’s County Jail—-separately—-where they await trial on drug trafficking charges.

Once they reached the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department in Palatka, detectives put Misty and Tommy Croslin in separate rooms for further interrogation, before allowing them to ride together back to jail in the next county. Sources tell me it was their first extended visit since both were arrested on drug charges three months ago.

During the 40 minute ride, Misty shared the blockbuster news, sources tell The Bald Truth –– that detectives showed her bones at the river possibly belonging to her former stepdaughter, Haleigh.

more...
http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/21/exclusive-cops-show-misty-croslin-the-bones-will-dna-tests-id-haleigh-cummings-remains/#more-4165

Heart
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: April 21, 2010, 08:22:33 AM »

This article explains when Misty and Tommy were together during police transport back to jail, after separate interrogations.

I think that Misty and Tommy were taken to the River on separate occasions.

My guess is that Misty was shown animal bones @ the dock - and not evidence that would be used in a possible future trial. 

I'm confused myself. I hope the person that told me is correct. Personally, I don't care if my reputation takes a hit, I'm not worried about what little reputation I have left 

I just hope Haleigh was really found.

I think that deals were offered and when that happens, the police don't monkey around. 

+++

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: April 21, 2010, 08:22:59 AM »

Hard to believe they would use an ice chest to sift the bottom of the river. It looked very thick around the edges to be sifting mud.

Those cinder blocks better have rope attached or else I don't know where they are going with their statements of crime scene.

Regarding deer meat being thrown in the river, I suspect it was ron to do the throwing. He only knew JO about ten days. Exactly how much time did they spend together considering rc told cobra on audio that JO stole his gun the first day he met him. There is a story her about this gun that is getting stolen, goes missing and is recovered by rc.

Being mislead throughout the case and always second guessing the reasons LE do or say something is getting really old.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: April 21, 2010, 08:26:40 AM »

Now you all got me thinking about that ice chest. They either found a blanket or clothes in the water or nearby or they found Haleigh's remains. I bet everyone of the players has a cooler in their vehicle..it's possible that cooler was significant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.