April 27, 2024, 03:10:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263556 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #900 on: April 21, 2010, 08:32:06 AM »

just thinking to myself here...

But if the police staged a huge hoax and it backfires - well, that's it for this case.

Their credibility would be shot, no one would believe or trust anything they have said again, and furthermore, how could they ever get a future conviction against Misty, Tommy, or whomever. I don't think they could or would be that wreck-less.

I can't see any police force doing something like that. It would be an absolute abomination.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: April 21, 2010, 08:35:56 AM »

Mz Nancy really need to stop with the "bio mom" crap.........how hard is it to either call her mom or Crystal

Gonnna need more Patron I can already tell

NG really does have a vicious mean streak in her.  I tease about her but when she continues with that bullchit and basically insults Crystal every chance she gets it makes me insane.  She's a petty, holier than thou beotch. 
                                                                  atcha miz nancy

I don't know if NG reads her email, but I sent her one yesterday.   I asked her to quit being so rude to her guests, treat Crystal with a little respect and kindness, and told her to open her eyes concerning Ron, the man who left his precious children in the care of a 17-year old, strung out druggie.    I hope she saw JVM yesterday - the part of the dicussion concerning Ron.   NG is supposed to be this justice-seeking Christian woman, but imo she is nasty as chit.     

Ron totally failed Haleigh and I just can't believe that NG can't see it.   
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: April 21, 2010, 08:42:44 AM »

Mz Nancy really need to stop with the "bio mom" crap.........how hard is it to either call her mom or Crystal

NG really does have a vicious mean streak in her.  I tease about her but when she continues with that bullchit and basically insults Crystal every chance she gets it makes me insane.  She's a petty, holier than thou beotch. 
                                                                  atcha miz nancy

I don't know if NG reads her email, but I sent her one yesterday.   I asked her to quit being so rude to her guests, treat Crystal with a little respect and kindness, and told her to open her eyes concerning Ron, the man who left his precious children in the care of a 17-year old, strung out druggie.    I hope she saw JVM yesterday - the part of the dicussion concerning Ron.   NG is supposed to be this justice-seeking Christian woman, but imo she is nasty as chit.     

SassyCat, I agree; and I have sent her emails myself. No replies. I keep hoping that she's just being that way because cops have perhaps asked her to not implicate Ron so they can continue to mislead him into thinking they don't suspect him. I don't know. I hope that's the case, because I totally agree with you. And even if she is "following police request" she's still so rude anymore. Ugh!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #903 on: April 21, 2010, 08:44:27 AM »

atcha miz nancy

Sassycat you are an  an angelic monkey

Thank-you for sending Mr.Purfect a request not to be so rude, NG is also thoughtless.

Not everyone on this earth has braces for purfect teeth or purfect parent's like Nancy,

Nancy doesn't know what an imperfect life is, I know, she doesn't. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: April 21, 2010, 08:44:41 AM »

Sorry for being so rude...

Good morning monkeys!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: April 21, 2010, 08:49:36 AM »

Am I the only one completely confused and deflated this morning???  I do not understand a thing that is going on.  Nothing found, bones found, Haleigh found, nothing found, etc, etc etc.  I feel like I am in a blender that keeps going around.  This whole mess is muddier than the river

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: April 21, 2010, 08:50:36 AM »

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELLTranscript 4/20/10
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/20/ijvm.01.html

NANCY GRACE NANCY GRACE Transcript 4/20/10

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/20/ng.01.html

Heart
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #907 on: April 21, 2010, 08:51:13 AM »

I have a major problem with the story that the cops let Misty and Tommy ride back to jail together. I bet if anyone pulled a roster from that jail, there would be notes next to each of their names saying something to the effect of "do not allow interactions with Misty/Tommy". Why on earth would they allow 2 possible defendants time together, to get their story straight?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: April 21, 2010, 08:51:29 AM »

WTF is a "brik-o-block"..........never in my life have I heard that terminology Monkey Devil!

I have no "ider" 

I don't think she's saying "brik-o-block", I think she's saying "Bricker Block".

Masonry blocks, mason = Bricker
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #909 on: April 21, 2010, 08:56:12 AM »

loggin' back in fer a sec and I'm late AGAIN!

Klaas and Brandi have a pic that shows the trailer ramp lowered, and steps under the ramp -

Nuna made a statement that trailers all have broken cinder blocks (brik-o-blocks) all over and the installers leave them after leveling... this got me thinking. Nuna said he / she didn't know how old the trailer is, and to me, this one looks rather old, and the skirting is shredded.

In my opinion, the blocks did come from Ron and Misty's trailer. I'm sure now. Check that pic again and you will see that not only are there blocks (busted and missing) all over the place, but it is gonna be a definite match for the blocks found in the river.

Concrete blocks can be chemically and computationally matched by the ingredients. When looking at one batch you can match them to others in the series.

I am convinced this is Misty and either Tommy (my first choice) or Timmy.

Don't ask me again about Ron. 

Gotta run.. see you all tomorrow!

My trailer is a 1997(original owner) and my vinyl skirting is worse than this.  (Storms, hurricanes, dogs, etc.)  The skirting gets put up before the trailer has time to settle in the sand and the skirting looks like this fairly soon after setup.

I ran out of blocks from setup about 5 or 6 years ago.  We used them for many things.  Makeshift seats, in the garage for the trucks/parts, we even used some to keep the mattress and boxsprings off the floor when the bed frame broke.  Broken ones were used for doorstops, shims, etc....

Could you please tell me are the cinder block suppose to be in a row?  like a fence under the skirt?

I don't understand, do the blocks support the trailer? What mission do the blocks have?  I am a city idiot! 

I have no knowledge of cinder blocks except they are great when you need them. Thank-you.

Good Morning!

The blocks are not lined up like a fence.  They are spaced out and for support and leveling.  If you look close you will see two blocks close, in the middle.  That's the "seam" of the two sides of the doublewide, one block supports one half and another supports the other half.  Broken blocks and wood shims complete the leveling.  MH's are setup on dirt "pads" that in FL, have lots of sand too.  There are also tie downs spaced out around the outer edge.  Both are spaced out all along the length of the trailer.

HTH!   

Nuna,

Your description is clear, thank-you.

I see vaguely to the left the two C.B. you are referring to holding the seam of the trailer.

Did I read that two C.B. may be missing from under the trailer, if so, where please? 

Nuna that is quite sweet of you to inform us Monkey's (some) who aren't farmilar with Mobile Homes.

Thank-you!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: April 21, 2010, 09:02:31 AM »

Mobile Home Set Up
http://www.manufactured-housing.org/html/mobile_home_set_up.htm

hope this helps

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #911 on: April 21, 2010, 09:03:07 AM »

Here is the portion of JVM tonight where Grandma talks about Misty and Joe and Misty liking Joe  Also where she throws them ALL under the bus. 

I gasped when she implied RC may had something to do with Haleigh.  Granny has fortitude, just for pointing the finger at him.

Me thinks Granny knows more..IMO  God Bless Granny! an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #912 on: April 21, 2010, 09:04:56 AM »

Sorry for being so rude...

Good morning monkeys!

Good Morning! 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: April 21, 2010, 09:07:28 AM »

I have a major problem with the story that the cops let Misty and Tommy ride back to jail together. I bet if anyone pulled a roster from that jail, there would be notes next to each of their names saying something to the effect of "do not allow interactions with Misty/Tommy". Why on earth would they allow 2 possible defendants time together, to get their story straight?

Cause they are stupid enough to talk in a cop car which usually has audio/visual recording whether it be hidden or not.  Clever idea cause they would try to whisper and it would pick it up too.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: April 21, 2010, 09:10:22 AM »

Good morning, monkeys.
I echo the sentiments of many of you here. God Bless little Haleigh and all those who loved her!
I hope whoever is responsible will feel the guilt and the pain for many years to come!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: April 21, 2010, 09:11:47 AM »

juvie sex offender michigan
snipped
Under the SOR Act, certain offenders are exempt from being listed on the PSOR, even though they remain on the SOR. These offenders include all juveniles and offenders who have successfully completed the probation process outlined in Public Act 240 of 2004. Any juvenile convicted of criminal sexual conduct first or second degree is listed on the PSOR following his/her 18th birthday.
http://www.michigan.gov/documents/SOR_Backgrounder_Update_110405_141961_7.pdf

not sure if the bill passed in TN yet
juvi sex offender tn
snipped
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation had asked for an extension to comply with the Adam Walsh Act, and U.S. attorney general Eric Holder granted an extension for every state.

At this time, not a single state is in full compliance with the law. Twenty seven states already have some type of juvenile registry.

Should Juvy Sex Offenders Be On A Database?
27 States Have Some Type Of Juvenile Registry
Reported By Cara Kumari

POSTED: 5:01 pm CDT August 3, 2009
UPDATED: 7:13 pm CDT August 3, 2009
http://www.wsmv.com/news/20268714/detail.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: April 21, 2010, 09:15:10 AM »

Cause they are stupid enough to talk in a cop car which usually has audio/visual recording whether it be hidden or not.  Clever idea cause they would try to whisper and it would pick it up too.
I believe that Art has altered his story somewhat in his article:

The source tells me Misty Croslin shared the blockbuster news with her brother, Tommy Croslin last Friday night, after the handcuffed siblings were driven from nearby St. Augustine, Florida’s St. John’s County Jail—-separately—-where they await trial on drug trafficking charges.

Once they reached the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department in Palatka, detectives put Misty and Tommy Croslin in separate rooms for further interrogation, before allowing them to ride together back to jail in the next county. Sources tell me it was their first extended visit since both were arrested on drug charges three months ago.

During the 40 minute ride, Misty shared the blockbuster news, sources tell The Bald Truth –– that detectives showed her bones at the river possibly belonging to her former stepdaughter, Haleigh.

more...
http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/21/exclusive-cops-show-misty-croslin-the-bones-will-dna-tests-id-haleigh-cummings-remains/#more-4165

Heart
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: April 21, 2010, 09:15:24 AM »

Any chance that LE showed Misty pictures of bones -  and not the actual bones?   
I also have a hard time believing they would show Misty the actual bones belonging to Haleigh.   jmo 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: April 21, 2010, 09:18:46 AM »

Any chance that LE showed Misty pictures of bones -  and not the actual bones?   
I also have a hard time believing they would show Misty the actual bones belonging to Haleigh.   jmo 

They could have showed her deer bones and told her they were human bones and get the same reaction from her.  Besides, they would have no way YET of knowing if they were Haleigh's bones anyway.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: April 21, 2010, 09:20:39 AM »

Haleigh's family told to make funeral arrangements, did cops find a body?

Posted: 07:53 AM ET

Detective John Merchant, the lead investigator in the Haleigh Cummings homicide case, says police need to build a strong case without a body. Members from the Putnam County Sheriff's Office met with the parents of Haleigh Cummings today to let them know their options.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy announced last week that he is confident enough to say that 5-year-old Haleigh is likely dead. Now it is up to her parents to determine how to celebrate her life even without tangible proof of her death.

Ronald Cummings' attorney told us Ronald and his family were advised to start making funeral arrangements, "They told them that it was now a homicide investigation and no longer a missing persons, and that they would have enough to go forward if they wanted to make funeral arrangements."

According to Merchant he presented two options to parents Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield about a funeral for Haleigh: The couple could wait seven years for Haleigh to be declared dead by the state of Florida and then be issued a death certificate or they can go before a judge before the seven years lapses to request a death certificate.

The talk of funerals and death certificates all comes while Law Enforcement officials continue to deny that a body or any form of remains belonging to Haleigh Cummings were located during their three day search of the St. Johns River.

Yet, there are persons of interest to still be named. Although, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office is not releasing names we were told "I think ya'll know who they are."

You do the math.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/21/haleighs-family-told-to-make-funeral-arrangements-did-cops-find-a-body/

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.