April 27, 2024, 02:51:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263551 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: April 21, 2010, 09:21:19 AM »

Any chance that LE showed Misty pictures of bones -  and not the actual bones?   
I also have a hard time believing they would show Misty the actual bones belonging to Haleigh.   jmo 

They could have showed her deer bones and told her they were human bones and get the same reaction from her.  Besides, they would have no way YET of knowing if they were Haleigh's bones anyway.

Good point about the deer bones.   Any evidence or human bones found would immediately be secured and sent to the labs, I would guess.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: April 21, 2010, 09:23:04 AM »

This article explains when Misty and Tommy were together during police transport back to jail, after separate interrogations.

I think that Misty and Tommy were taken to the River on separate occasions.

My guess is that Misty was shown animal bones @ the dock - and not evidence that would be used in a possible future trial. 

I'm confused myself. I hope the person that told me is correct. Personally, I don't care if my reputation takes a hit, I'm not worried about what little reputation I have left 

I just hope Haleigh was really found.

I think that deals were offered and when that happens, the police don't monkey around. 

Your rep is intact Rob.  as far as I'm concerned.  Hey, don't be so quick to dismiss the importance of your reputation, it's one of the most important
character traits we have, and sometimes all we have.  So there! 

I posted last night I was confused about this. 
I believe there may be some miscommunication somewhere along the line.
I believe they have some of Haleigh's bones (I hate saying that)
and
I believe they showed Misty bones allowing her to believe they were Haleigh's when in fact they were animal bones, or bones from a cadaver dedicated to science.

I think it would be wrong to show sacred remains, not to mention chain of evidence, etc.

Thus I believe the significant info. you were given is correct.

JMO

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #922 on: April 21, 2010, 09:25:06 AM »

I also have a hard time believing they would show Misty the actual bones belonging to Haleigh.   jmo 

They could have showed her deer bones and told her they were human bones and get the same reaction from her.  Besides, they would have no way YET of knowing if they were Haleigh's bones anyway.

That was my take on it too Klaas~I think they wanted to gauge her reactions to showing her bones, but that's JMO. I also agreed and stated last night I didn't think that any DNA analysis was back yet, and even IF they were, those bones wouldn't have been hauled back from the lab to the dock.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: April 21, 2010, 09:28:37 AM »

Good point about the deer bones.   Any evidence or human bones found would immediately be secured and sent to the labs, I would guess.

right!

The police and anthropologist can surmise they have the bones of a child, but DNA and mitochondrial testing needs to be conducted for positive identification.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: April 21, 2010, 09:34:13 AM »

Snipped

LEVI PAGE, "LEVI PAGE SHOW": Yes, I would like to ask: has Joe -- does Joe have any criminal record that he had when he was a juvenile that has been sealed? If so, what were those crimes? His attorney is not addressing that. Maybe you could shed some light on that.

HOLLARS: Stealing automobiles. He served time in Woodland Hills for auto theft. As a matter of fact, he turned 18 in Woodland Hills.

PAGE: Any sex crimes? Any sex crimes?

HOLLARS: No sex crimes

here is the description of the Woodland Hills facility from the web site "Woodland Hills offers group and individual counseling in the areas of substance abuse, aggression replacement, anger management, sexual victimization, sex-offender treatment, independent living skills, parenting skills and individual psychotherapy."

Personally, I do not feel that this statement by Gma clears it up at all.

Does not sound like a vehicle theft treatment program facility at all...hmmmmm.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: April 21, 2010, 09:36:06 AM »

right!

The police and anthropologist can surmise they have the bones of a child, but DNA and mitochondrial testing needs to be conducted for positive identification.

Yeah I agree they probably tried to call her bluff on it.  Especially if someone else already placed her at the scene with them and she denied it.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: April 21, 2010, 09:39:13 AM »

I have a but question to all this new information.

But...isn't all this new info regarding bones and Tommy and Misty's trip back to the jail coming from Art Harris?  Oh...who to believe.

Nothing from LE or in the Main stream media yet?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #927 on: April 21, 2010, 09:39:15 AM »

Art Harris snip-its 4/21

Our sources say the parents have turned over items containing Haleigh’s DNA, for forensic experts to compare to DNA from bones found at the river, including some believed to be deer bones. Forensic anthropologists were among the investigators at the river last week.

Sources also tell us Tommy Croslin once tossed a deer carcass into the St. John’s River at the Shell Harbor boat ramp, said to be a favorite fishing spot of not only Tommy, but Ronald Cummings and Tennessee cousin Joe Overstreet,
who was visiting when Haleigh vanished.

One source tells me deer bones were among items recovered from the spot on the river, where divers faced swift currents, and zero visibility as they dredged the mud with giant coolers. Deer bones were also found in the river off a dock closer to Cummings’ trailer that was searched within 48 hours of Haleigh’s disappearance.

During one visit to the river, Ronald Cummings told me Joe Overstreet relished tossing deer meat into the water and watching alligators go into a feeding frenzy. “He said, all of a sudden, there were a hundred eyes that popped out of the water, and Joe said, ‘This would be a good place to get rid of a body.’”

------

Ron seems to be projecting things onto Joe Overstreet that he so obviously loved to do himself.
You ain't fooling me, Ron.

You are the life long Florida cracker.

You liked to kill deer.

You liked to feed the gators.

I know you did it. moo

By the time this wraps up - I predict that Ronald Cummings will be known

as the male version of Casey Anthony.

UCN: 542002MM005697XXAXMX
File Date: 2002-12-12   Judge: PETER T MILLER    
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Alias

Date   #   Docket Description
2002-12-12   1   WILDLIFE CITATION #036954C CRAIG MCGUIRE

2002-12-12   1   ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DEER BY GUN AND LIGHT AT NIGHT

2002-12-12   1   HUNTING FROM RIGHT OF WAY

2002-12-30   2   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (1-23-2003)

2003-01-23   3   ARR MIN: DEFT PRES IN COURT WAIVING RIGHT TO COUNSEL

2003-01-23   3   ARR ENT PLEA OF GUILTY TO CT I - ATT TO TAKE DEER AT

2003-01-23   3   NIGHT WITH GUN AND LIGHT & CT II - HUNTING FROM RIGHT

2003-01-23   3   OF ROADWAY - DEFT SWORN, PLEA ACC - ADJUDGED GUILTY

2003-01-23   3   COUNT I PROB HRDS 6 MONTHS

2003-01-23   3   $188.00 FINE

2003-01-23   3   $ 25.00 COURT FACILITY FEE

2003-01-23   3   $ 25.00 WILDLIFE ALERT FUND

2003-01-23   3   COUNT II PROB HRDS 6 MONTHS CONCURRENTLY WITH CT I

2003-01-23   3   $156.50 FINE AND COST SUSPENDED

2003-01-23   4   WAIVER OF COUNSEL

2003-01-23   5   WRITTEN PLEA OF GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE TO

2003-01-23   5   CRIMINAL CHARGES IN COUNTY COURT

2003-01-23   6   ADJ OF GUILT AND PLACING DEFENDANT CT I

2003-01-23   6   ON PROBATION AND SUCCESSFUL TERMINATION OF PROBATION

2003-01-23   7   ADJ OF GUILT AND PLACING DEFENDANT CT II

2003-01-23   7   ON PROBATION AND SUCCESSFUL TERMINATION OF PROBATION

2003-03-04   8   $188.00 FINE PAID 02/18/2003

2003-03-04   9   $ 25.00 COURT FACILITY FEE PAID 02/18/2003

2003-03-04   10   $ 25.00 WILDLIFE ALERT FUND PAYMENT 02/18/2003

UCN: 542007MM004677XXAXMX
File Date: 2007-11-14   Judge: PETER T MILLER    
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Alias

Date   #   Docket Description
2007-11-14   1   WILDLIFE CITATION - #132466-C GFFC/ EASON 11-02-07

2007-11-14   1   POSSESSION OF MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZLELOADING

2007-11-14   1   SEASON

2007-11-14   1   TRESPASS

2007-11-14   2   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (12-18-2007)

2007-11-29   3   NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED

2007-11-29   4   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (12/18/2007)CORRECT ADDRESS

2007-12-18   5   ARR MIN: DEFT PRES IN COURT WAIVING RIGHT TO COUNSEL

2007-12-18   5   ARR ENT PLEA OF NOLO CONTENDERE TO CT I - POSS OF

2007-12-18   5   MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZELOADING SEASON - CT II -

2007-12-18   5   TRESPASS - NOLLE PROSEQUI - DEFT SWORN, PLEA ACCEPTED

2007-12-18   5   DEFENDANT ADJUDGED GUILTY

2007-12-18   5   $273.00 FINE AND COST SUSPENDED

2007-12-18   5   24 HOURS HOUSE ARREST

2007-12-18   6   WAIVER OF COUNSEL

2007-12-18   7   WRITTEN PLEA OF GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE TO

2007-12-18   7   CRIMINAL CHARGES IN COUNTY COURT

2008-01-08   8   JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE CT I

My sentiments exactly Carpe, and while Gramma Hollars to me last week sounded somewhat unbelievable, I DO think she redeemed herself last night on JVM. I thinks she was realying the stories told to her from Tommy and Misty, and has enough common sense to realize Ron is somehow involved.............I was laughing my @ss off when she asked JVM "would you leave your kids with a doped up, exhausted teen, who didn't even want to watch the kids that night"   This was her response:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Do you think Ron Cummings, Haleigh`s dad, is completely innocent and has nothing to do with any of this? Or does he know more than he`s saying?

HOLLARS: No, ma`am, I think he knows more than what he`s saying.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: You do think Ron Cummings knows more?

HOLLARS: Yes, ma`am, I do.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Why?

HOLLARS: The fact of him leaving those kids there with her and her still high on pills. Would you leave your kids with somebody that`s all doped up?

Hello~how many of us have asked that very same question just not as colorful as Gramma Hollars????

And, then she also mentioned her theory of why Ron married Misty which we have asked too:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Why do you think Ron -- why do you think Ron married Misty even though his child disappeared on her watch?

HOLLARS: Because he didn`t think she could testify against him and he believed in her.

Now, we know this is not the law when it involves the ahrm of a child, but would these ingrate hillbillies know this  I doubt it since we didn't until we started looking at the FL State Statutes.

What bothered me about her was her lack of tact, but I think that her "tell it like it is" style could be attributed to how she grew up and maybe, just maybe she's had it with her pathetic grankids and she's just calling it as she see it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #928 on: April 21, 2010, 09:39:38 AM »

This article explains when Misty and Tommy were together during police transport back to jail, after separate interrogations.

I think that Misty and Tommy were taken to the River on separate occasions.

My guess is that Misty was shown animal bones @ the dock - and not evidence that would be used in a possible future trial. 

I'm confused myself. I hope the person that told me is correct. Personally, I don't care if my reputation takes a hit, I'm not worried about what little reputation I have left 

I just hope Haleigh was really found.

I think that deals were offered and when that happens, the police don't monkey around. 
For what it's worth, I think they probably showed Misty animal bones, she wouldn't know the difference anymore than I would, but I also believe they found some bones of Haleigh.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #929 on: April 21, 2010, 09:41:46 AM »

Mz Nancy really need to stop with the "bio mom" crap.........how hard is it to either call her mom or Crystal

Gonnna need more Patron I can already tell

NG really does have a vicious mean streak in her.  I tease about her but when she continues with that bullchit and basically insults Crystal every chance she gets it makes me insane.  She's a petty, holier than thou beotch. 
                                                                  atcha miz nancy

I don't know if NG reads her email, but I sent her one yesterday.   I asked her to quit being so rude to her guests, treat Crystal with a little respect and kindness, and told her to open her eyes concerning Ron, the man who left his precious children in the care of a 17-year old, strung out druggie.    I hope she saw JVM yesterday - the part of the dicussion concerning Ron.   NG is supposed to be this justice-seeking Christian woman, but imo she is nasty as chit.     

Ron totally failed Haleigh and I just can't believe that NG can't see it.   
Thank-you Sassy, I'm sure she sees some of her email. I don't understand her either, she must be a really bad judge of character I guess.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: April 21, 2010, 09:44:00 AM »

Snipped

LEVI PAGE, "LEVI PAGE SHOW": Yes, I would like to ask: has Joe -- does Joe have any criminal record that he had when he was a juvenile that has been sealed? If so, what were those crimes? His attorney is not addressing that. Maybe you could shed some light on that.

HOLLARS: Stealing automobiles. He served time in Woodland Hills for auto theft. As a matter of fact, he turned 18 in Woodland Hills.

here is the description of the Woodland Hills facility from the web site "Woodland Hills offers group and individual counseling in the areas of substance abuse, aggression replacement, anger management, sexual victimization, sex-offender treatment, independent living skills, parenting skills and individual psychotherapy."

Thank you theboyzmom.

Could it be that Granny Flora was kept in the dark in regards to the reason that her grandson was at Woodland Hills.

Janet

++++++++

Mountain View Youth Development Center

http://www.tn.gov/youth/juvenilejustice/ydcenters2.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: April 21, 2010, 09:50:16 AM »

Snipped

Art Harris snip-its 4/21

Our sources say the parents have turned over items containing Haleigh’s DNA, for forensic experts to compare to DNA from bones found at the river, including some believed to be deer bones. Forensic anthropologists were among the investigators at the river last week.

Sources also tell us Tommy Croslin once tossed a deer carcass into the St. John’s River at the Shell Harbor boat ramp, said to be a favorite fishing spot of not only Tommy, but Ronald Cummings and Tennessee cousin Joe Overstreet,

One source tells me deer bones were among items recovered from the spot on the river, where divers faced swift currents, and zero visibility as they dredged the mud with giant coolers. Deer bones were also found in the river off a dock closer to Cummings’ trailer that was searched within 48 hours of Haleigh’s disappearance.

I thought it was considered a LAZY RIVER....see that's what I hate about people like Art Harris.  Making stuff up like SWIFT CURRENTS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Johns_River

the St. Johns has a very slow flow rate at a third of a mile an hour (0.2 km/h), and is often described as "lazy"
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: April 21, 2010, 09:52:39 AM »

Snipped

It's clear as mud While it is possible he was there for other issues, they most definitely treat juvi sex offenders:

Woodland Hills Youth Development Center is located in Davidson County. Woodland Hills serves up to 120 male students from Middle Tennessee and 24 female students from throughout the state. This facility is the only Youth Development Center to provide services to both males and females. Generally all youth at Woodland Hills are between 13 and 19 years old.

During the first two weeks of a juvenile offender's placement at Woodland Hills, a multi-disciplinary assessment is completed to determine the youth's treatment and security needs.

Subsequent treatment needs and progress are assessed on an ongoing basis. Woodland Hills offers group and individual counseling in the areas of substance abuse, aggression replacement, anger management, sexual victimization, sex-offender treatment, independent living skills, parenting skills and individual psychotherapy.

Department of Children's Services
3965 Stewarts Lane
Nashville, Tennessee 37243-1297 (615) 532-2000
Fax: (615) 532-8402

http://www.state.tn.us/youth/juvenilejustice/ydcenters2.htm

I wonder if GMA Hollars knows exactly why he was there OR just what family told her.......if he was a juvi sex offender, then he's already screwed for life IMO because those urges never go away and then chances of repeating the beahvoir are close to 100%.

Now, I am determined to find out WHY he really was there........anyone have a contact there ??? J/K

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: April 21, 2010, 09:54:51 AM »

Snipped

Art Harris snip-its 4/21

I thought it was considered a LAZY RIVER....see that's what I hate about people like Art Harris.  Making stuff up like SWIFT CURRENTS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Johns_River

the St. Johns has a very slow flow rate at a third of a mile an hour (0.2 km/h), and is often described as "lazy"

Monkey Devil!

I caught that too~I remember hearing that the river moves as slow as molasses, so I went and looked and you're right, it's the exact opposite of a "swift current" river Monkey Devil!

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: April 21, 2010, 09:56:05 AM »

Rob

It appears that Tamikosmom was not the only one who did not have a clue what a "cinder block" was.  My definition would have been a "cement block."

Janet

++++++++

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Misty`s Grandmother Opens Up about Haleigh`s Fate
Aired April 20, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY CROSLIN`S GRANDMOTHER: Why would all the blocks be involved? I had never heard of a cinder block. I know them by brick-o-blocks.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/20/ijvm.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: April 21, 2010, 10:01:08 AM »

seahorse:
Nuna,

Your description is clear, thank-you.

I see vaguely to the left the two C.B. you are referring to holding the seam of the trailer.

Did I read that two C.B. may be missing from under the trailer, if so, where please? 

Nuna that is quite sweet of you to inform us Monkey's (some) who aren't farmilar with Mobile Homes.

Thank-you!

YW!  And the movers leave the leftover blocks, broken and unbroken.  Actually they leave everything they came with.   I asked my movers if they were going to clean up after themselves (and repair the damage to my neighbor's ditch/driveway/bushes they caused when they dropped the front half of my trailer into them) The man said, "Nope.  It's all yours.  You paid for them and you own it.  I done my job here."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: April 21, 2010, 10:03:04 AM »

Rob

It appears that Tamikosmom was not the only one who did not have a clue what a "cinder block" was.  My definition would have been a "cement block."

Janet

++++++++

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY CROSLIN`S GRANDMOTHER: Why would all the blocks be involved? I had never heard of a cinder block. I know them by brick-o-blocks.

I KNEW my little jab would come back to haunt me

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: April 21, 2010, 10:05:31 AM »

Snipped

It's clear as mud While it is possible he was there for other issues, they most definitely treat juvi sex offenders:

Woodland Hills Youth Development Center is located in Davidson County. Woodland Hills serves up to 120 male students from Middle Tennessee and 24 female students from throughout the state. This facility is the only Youth Development Center to provide services to both males and females. Generally all youth at Woodland Hills are between 13 and 19 years old.

During the first two weeks of a juvenile offender's placement at Woodland Hills, a multi-disciplinary assessment is completed to determine the youth's treatment and security needs.

Subsequent treatment needs and progress are assessed on an ongoing basis. Woodland Hills offers group and individual counseling in the areas of substance abuse, aggression replacement, anger management, sexual victimization, sex-offender treatment, independent living skills, parenting skills and individual psychotherapy.

Department of Children's Services
3965 Stewarts Lane
Nashville, Tennessee 37243-1297 (615) 532-2000
Fax: (615) 532-8402

http://www.state.tn.us/youth/juvenilejustice/ydcenters2.htm

I wonder if GMA Hollars knows exactly why he was there OR just what family told her.......if he was a juvi sex offender, then he's already screwed for life IMO because those urges never go away and then chances of repeating the beahvoir are close to 100%.

Now, I am determined to find out WHY he really was there........anyone have a contact there ??? J/K

theboyzmom ita!

Heart
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #938 on: April 21, 2010, 10:07:11 AM »

Breaking news from Art Harris?  That;s sort of like breaking news from Nancy Grace.

I think LE decided that enough is enough.  Let's play these folks like they've been playing us (Grandma included).  They showed the Croslin sibs photos of bones, let them call grandma and recorded what was said to determine where they might search.  Then let them ride in the car to see what would be said.  If they've told Crystal and Ron to plan a funeral, its likely that the Croslin sibs made a statement that proves Haleigh is deceased.  As for bones found, I'm pretty sure that forensics experts on scene would be able to identify a child's bones vs an animal's.  Now, who that bone might belong to...that will take time.

One of the first articles I read about Misty's visit to the dock quoted LE as saying that she seemed more interested in what others had told LE than in helping provide info.  That was probably very telling to LE.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: April 21, 2010, 10:11:00 AM »

Rob

Janet

++++++++

I KNEW my little jab would come back to haunt me

LITTLE JAB!!!

Janet

++++++++++

Rob
Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 -
« Reply #1955 on: April 13, 2010, 09:27:08 PM
»

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7065.msg1110819#msg1110819

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.