April 27, 2024, 12:29:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263505 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: April 21, 2010, 10:58:31 AM »

I'm wondering:

if Granny is talking about all she knows and thinks now, on national television - how will that affect her testimony in court?

Will it cause prosecutors to not want to call her to the stand?

So sorry you're not feeling well Jill & hope you feel better soon.   an angelic monkey

I'm hoping they will have enough evidence without having to Flo to the stand.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: April 21, 2010, 10:59:28 AM »

Reminder...Please include link when bringing articles/quotes from other places to Scared Monkeys.  Even though you may say "from Art Harris", a link should be included.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: April 21, 2010, 10:59:53 AM »

I'm wondering:

if Granny is talking about all she knows and thinks now, on national television - how will that affect her testimony in court?

So sorry you're not feeling well Jill & hope you feel better soon.   an angelic monkey

I'm hoping they will have enough evidence without having to call Flo to the stand.   

Self edit by me.  I must need more coffee!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #963 on: April 21, 2010, 11:00:11 AM »

Morning Monkeys!! 

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Misty`s Grandmother Opens Up about Haleigh`s Fate
Aired April 20, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S GRANDMOTHER: I heard she got a hold of one of Ron`s pills and swallowed it and O.D.`d on it. Misty supposedly hit her on the back of the head, and Joe supposedly raped her. Tied Haleigh with a yellow rope, and tied a brick or block to the rope and dropped her into the St. John`s River.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/20/ijvm.01.html

If the statement in bold is true and Haleigh did get one of Rons pills then that would make since why he was coaching Misty in the videos we have seen and why he married her.  And he could have told Misty to take care of the situation cause it happened while Haleigh was on Mistys watch.  Maybe Misty called Tommy to help her.  It just appears that Ron has known all along what has been going on and knows his part in all of this indirectly. JMO
This is what I have felt all along, either that or Misty gave her a pill so Haleigh would go to sleep so Misty herself could sleep.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: April 21, 2010, 11:01:30 AM »

I'm suffering from food poisoning right now, and Art Harris isn't helping.

reading back; thanks for the updates, all.

hope you feel better real soon Jill  Nemo

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: April 21, 2010, 11:02:28 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.   

Screen shot of Flo from JVM show last night.
Sorry it isn't very clear.

Thank-you  wonder who gave her the makeover?

Good morning No Rose.   

I don't know who gave her the makeover, but it looks like she is trying to replicate her look from the picture on her wall with Misty.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: April 21, 2010, 11:04:01 AM »

I have a major problem with the story that the cops let Misty and Tommy ride back to jail together. I bet if anyone pulled a roster from that jail, there would be notes next to each of their names saying something to the effect of "do not allow interactions with Misty/Tommy". Why on earth would they allow 2 possible defendants time together, to get their story straight?

Same here, Tevye.  I was like WTH??   

Been trying to get what's been reported straight, not an easy task in this case.

It's been reported that LE took Tommy out to the boat launch on Sunday, started the search there on Monday, and brought Misty out another day. 

Upthread report says that Tommy and Misty were taken into seperate rooms and questioned. The when they were finished with em, they were allowed to ride back to that jail (the one they are in together) in another town.  They taped their convo.  Guess there is a shortage of gas $$ ?? Heh. 

What bugs me too is the phone calls they seemingly are allowed to make to each other.  Am thinking that after his phone call to his gramma in TN, Tommy must have then immediately called Misty, who then supposedly immediately called her gramma in TN as well.  I thought there were no phone calls allowed between inmates? 

Seems there has been a bending of the rules.  ?? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: April 21, 2010, 11:04:03 AM »

Am I remembering wrong?  I thought Misty and Lisa filed charges against Tommy Overstreet
for molesting Misty when she was about 12.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: April 21, 2010, 11:05:52 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.   

Screen shot of Flo from JVM show last night.
Sorry it isn't very clear.

Thank-you  wonder who gave her the makeover?

Good morning No Rose.   

I don't know who gave her the makeover, but it looks like she is trying to replicate her look from the picture on her wall with Misty.
Good morning and I agree, question is if she cleans up like that, wonder why she didn't the other time on tv?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: April 21, 2010, 11:07:17 AM »

Am I remembering wrong?  I thought Misty and Lisa filed charges against Tommy Overstreet
No it wasn't Joe, and I don't know if I have ever seen the name of the boy who did this, but he is/was in jail for it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: April 21, 2010, 11:07:57 AM »

Granny's got about four separate stories about what happened and she has HEARD. She's confusing - no doubt, but if it makes Misty, Tommy and Ron worry or wonder what's coming next - I'm all for it.

When someone keeps squawking like Granny has, you know at some point something is gonna fly outta her mouth that will make YOUR teeth fall out of your mouth.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: April 21, 2010, 11:10:49 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=155059&catid=3

Sheriff's Office: Bones Seen By Misty Croslin Near Satsuma Dock Were Animal Bones

SATSUMA, Fla. - Misty Croslin saw bones on her recent visit to a dock along the St. Johns River, but they were not human bones, according to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

A tip last week led investigators to conduct an intense three-day search at the Shell Harbour boat ramp south of Satsuma in Putnam County.

Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February, 2009, and Misty Croslin is the one who said she put her to bed that night.

Croslin, now jailed on drug charges, was brought in shackles to the boat ramp.

According to the sheriff's office, divers had uncovered many bones and placed them near the dock to dry.

They were mostly deer bones, with some alligator and possibly other animal bones.

An anthropologist was on the scene to identify them.

The sheriff's office said Croslin saw the bones as she was being led to the ramp, but at no time did investigators tell her they were human bones.

The sheriff's office also said many of the bones were shipped to the FDLE lab for further investigation, and that some of those may be shipped on to other labs as well.

While some items have been shipped to a human remains lab in Gainesville, investigators said that was only for teaching purposes at the lab, and they do not need those items back.

The biggest news to come out of last week's search was that Sheriff Jeff Hardy announced that his department believes Haleigh is most likely dead, but he said the search will continue until they know what happened.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: April 21, 2010, 11:13:11 AM »

YOU MIGHT HAVE SEEN THAT HERE http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:_GBRDNobF0oJ:www.artharris.com/2010/03/17/exclusive-is-misty-croslin-telling-tales/+Tommy+Overstreet+for+molesting+Misty&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 11:14:01 AM by klaasend » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: April 21, 2010, 11:13:45 AM »

No it wasn't Joe, and I don't know if I have ever seen the name of the boy who did this, but he is/was in jail for it.

Thanks, No Rose.  I remembered looking through sex offenders in TN for Overstreets a long time ago.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #974 on: April 21, 2010, 11:14:12 AM »

That was Jeremy Miller who had the charges filed, then after he took a plea deal the state paid Lisa out of the victims comp fund which was supposed to be used for therapy etc, sent Misty to Michigan and kept the money.........can't imagine what she used it for

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: April 21, 2010, 11:14:51 AM »

Morning Monkeys!! 

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Misty`s Grandmother Opens Up about Haleigh`s Fate
Aired April 20, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S GRANDMOTHER: I heard she got a hold of one of Ron`s pills and swallowed it and O.D.`d on it. Misty supposedly hit her on the back of the head, and Joe supposedly raped her. Tied Haleigh with a yellow rope, and tied a brick or block to the rope and dropped her into the St. John`s River.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/20/ijvm.01.html

If the statement in bold is true and Haleigh did get one of Rons pills then that would make since why he was coaching Misty in the videos we have seen and why he married her.  And he could have told Misty to take care of the situation cause it happened while Haleigh was on Mistys watch.  Maybe Misty called Tommy to help her.  It just appears that Ron has known all along what has been going on and knows his part in all of this indirectly. JMO
This is what I have felt all along, either that or Misty gave her a pill so Haleigh would go to sleep so Misty herself could sleep.

That could very well be the case NRCG, but still they are now down to 3 different stories of events that could have happened and still not telling the truth....ugh!  Makes me wonder why they just dont tell what happened at this point.  Are they afraid to inplicate someone for fear of what that person will do or just afraid to admit what they did.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: April 21, 2010, 11:23:04 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=155059&catid=3

Sheriff's Office: Bones Seen By Misty Croslin Near Satsuma Dock Were Animal Bones

SATSUMA, Fla. - Misty Croslin saw bones on her recent visit to a dock along the St. Johns River, but they were not human bones, according to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

A tip last week led investigators to conduct an intense three-day search at the Shell Harbour boat ramp south of Satsuma in Putnam County.

Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February, 2009, and Misty Croslin is the one who said she put her to bed that night.

According to the sheriff's office, divers had uncovered many bones and placed them near the dock to dry.

They were mostly deer bones, with some alligator and possibly other animal bones.

The sheriff's office said Croslin saw the bones as she was being led to the ramp, but at no time did investigators tell her they were human bones.

The sheriff's office also said many of the bones were shipped to the FDLE lab for further investigation, and that some of those may be shipped on to other labs as well.

While some items have been shipped to a human remains lab in Gainesville, investigators said that was only for teaching purposes at the lab, and they do not need those items back.

The biggest news to come out of last week's search was that Sheriff Jeff Hardy announced that his department believes Haleigh is most likely dead, but he said the search will continue until they know what happened.

Thank you LE for clearing up the BS.  AH pffffttttt.  Gimme a break.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: April 21, 2010, 11:23:34 AM »

Thank you Cece!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: April 21, 2010, 11:24:31 AM »

I'm wondering:

Granny Flora claims that she is revealing what Tommy and Misty told her in a jailhouse telephone conversations.  Apparently those calls are all recorded.

Could it be that the recordings would be considered evidence and ... Granny's testimony would not be a non-issue?

It appears that LE considered Tommy's words in the recording as credible.  In the week following Tommy's conversation with Granny:

1.  The river search began.
2.  Cinder blocks were located.
3.  Misty's presence was captured on video at the dock.
4.  The status of the investigation was classed as homicide.
5.  LE stated that persons of interest were identified.
6.  There was a midnight interrogation of Joe Overstreet.

+++++++

TOMMY

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER: Because of the way that Tommy talked to my -- I brought Tommy down Sunday night on the telephone. And that`s when he started telling me, and I toad him, I says, "Hey, Tommy, you failed your lie detector test. Now, I`m fixing to ask you right now. I know in my heart who I think did it."

He says, "Who did you think, Nanny?"

I said, "I think Joe."

He says, "You`re right. Joe is the one that did it."

<snipped>

HOLLARS: What Tommy told me when I broke him down was the fact that Joe stated to him that, if he opened his mouth and said anything, that he would bring a gun back down there and kill his whole family. And Misty stated that he had put a knife to her throat that night, which I know Joe does have knives, and I know Joe does have guns in his house out there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

MISTY

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear ....

GRACE: She just said that Joe Overstreet killed Misty -- killed Haleigh?

HOLLARS: He and Tommy -- she said Joe Overstreet and Tommy wrapped the rope around Haleigh and carried her to the dock at the St. John`s River and put a block around the other end of the rope and throwed her in the river.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

THE TIPSTER

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 15, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER: That`s something that I don`t know! There`s three grandkids of mine that`s involved in this, and I don`t know why! But I`d sure like to know why. They have no remorse or something. But nobody decided to say anything until I broke Tommy on the phone Sunday. And yes, I`m the one that called the detectives. And yes, I`m the one that sent them to the river!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: April 21, 2010, 11:25:25 AM »

Thanks Cece!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.