March 28, 2024, 12:19:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unidentified Male CHILD Found Dead-Wylie, TX-ID'd-Gerren Joseph Isgrigg, 6 yo (solved)  (Read 55266 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« on: April 17, 2010, 01:32:42 AM »

I could not find this posted anywhere in the forums.

Business: Location: Search
Auto Dealers Auto Repair Bar Carpet Cleaning Child Care Chocolate Coffee Dentist Doctor Florists Furniture Golf Course Gym Hair Salon Hotels Insurance Jewelry Landscaping Locksmith Movers Pizza Plumbing Realtor Remodeling Storage Browse all »

by MojoPages
Local News
print logo
Share this article:

* 11 Comments
    * Email this article
    * Print this article
    * YouNews™
    * Digg this!
    * Save to Delicious
    * Post to Facebook
    * Share on Twitter

Print

* print

No ID for child's body found in Wylie park

by CRAIG CIVALE / WFAA-TV

Posted on April 15, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Updated yesterday at 9:17 PM
Related:

* Police release computer-generated photo of boy found in Wylie
    * Man who found boy's body talks about the 'sad' discovery

Gallery

See all 3 photos »
Child's body found
Map data ©2010 Google - Terms of Use
33.0338223 -96.5166282

View larger map

WYLIE — The body of a small boy was found early Thursday morning in a Wylie park near Lake Lavon.

Wylie police began their investigation after a maintenance worker at East Fork Park made the discovery shortly after 9 a.m. in the 1900 block of Skyview Drive.

On Thursday evening, Wylie police could only say that the body appeared to be a three-year-old white boy. His identity remained a mystery and no cause of death released.

The maintenance worker who found the child said he was told by police not to discuss the case.

News 8 has learned that police contacted local child care centers during the day to inquire about any children who might be unaccounted for.

The While ISD has not been involved in the investigation.

The results of an autopsy conducted Thursday afternoon have not been made public.

E-mail ccivale@wfaa.com

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Childs-body-found-in-Wylie-park-90952814.html
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 12:30:57 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 01:51:13 AM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/041610-New-Details-about-Dead-Child-Released

New Details about Dead Child Released

Updated: Friday, 16 Apr 2010, 9:24 PM CDT
Published : Friday, 16 Apr 2010, 11:53 AM CDT

By Kevin Boie | MYFOXDFW.COM

DALLAS - A dead child found dumped in a rural area near Lavon Lake on Thursday had suffered severe medical problems while he was alive, police said.

According to investigators, the child, approximately 6 years old, is very small for his age. In fact, his tiny frame led investigators to initially believe he was about 3 years old.

The child is 39 inches tall and weighs about 28 pounds, they said.

It was not clear exactly what medical issues the child had, but there is evidence that the he used a feeding tube to survive, according to investigators.

Police also issued a composite of the child, which they created by taking a photo of the deceased and digitally enhancing it to demonstrate how the boy would have looked while living.

This is the first time authorities in North Texas have publicly utilized such technology, they said.

Officials hope the unusual image will help them identify the child.

The boy's body was first discovered by groundskeepers at bout 9 a.m. Thursday.

It is not clear if child was clothed but it's possible that he was at least barefooted.

Autopsy results will reveal exactly how the child died and also shed light on the extent of his medical condition.

Edit to change subject line.  MB
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 12:31:21 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 07:23:08 PM »

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Body-of-boy-found-near-lake/HCPgUzfDq0CQuXC4QLD8hg.cspx
Body of boy found near lake
April 16, 2010

WYLIE, Texas (AP) — Wylie police are trying to identify the body of a preschool-age boy found in a grassy area near Lavon Lake.

A worker mowing around a pond discovered the body. Autopsy results were pending Friday.

Detective Venece Perepiczka says no missing child reports match information about the youngster. Investigators believe the boy, likely between the ages of 3 and 5, might have been a special needs child.

Perepiczka says the property where the body was found Thursday is owned by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.

Wylie is about 20 miles northeast of Dallas.

Edit to change subject line. MB

« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 12:29:43 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 07:30:41 PM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/041510-Small-Body-Found-near-Lake-Lavon
(Video at above link)
Child's Body Found near Lake Lavon
April 16, 2010

DALLAS - A dead child was discovered at a North Texas park on Thursday morning.

Investigators located the boy's body in East Fork Park in the 1900 block of Skyview Drive near Lavon Lake in Wylie.
Officials said groundskeeper working with a crew discovered the boy, who is about 3 or 4 years old, shortly after 9 a.m. and notified police.

"They were working and they were weed eating, and mowing the area," park manager Drenda Burris said. "And he said that they saw little feet."   

At least nine investigators were at the site of the discovery. They had cordoned off a wooded area with police tape, placed several evidence markers about and barricaded the rural scene to prevent people from entering.

Medical examiners removed the toddler in order to perform an autopsy.

It was not clear how the boy died and his identity was not known.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 07:34:28 PM »

FWIW,  this child is not missing.  I think it's an unsolved crime.   

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 07:34:45 PM »

we live in a horribly sick world 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 07:49:30 PM »

I'm going to move this thread to "Unsolved Crimes".  As far as I can see this little boy is not reported missing anywhere I can find.  Even though his cause of death hasn't been released pending autopsy, just the fact his little body was dumped is a crime.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 09:29:20 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/news/Wylie-residents-help-in-search--91285939.html
(video at above link)
Wylie volunteers publicize case of unidentified boy found in park
Posted April 17, 2010

DALLAS - From shopping centers to churches to neighborhoods - volunteers are searching for answers.

They handed out fliers on Saturday, hoping someone can identify a little boy's body.

He was found near a park in Wylie.

Volunteers handed out thousands of fliers and tips are already coming in.

The sketch of the boy is also being distributed around the country.

More than 40 people are working on the case this weekend.

Meanwhile, local families are touched by a boy, they never knew.

"I came back to put a bear out for him cause he's like Wylie's little angel," said one resident, Kathy Hanson.

So many keep visiting the site off of Skyview Drive in Wylie where someone did the unimaginable. A child with special needs was dumped in a pile of brush.

"I don't how someone could dump an innocent child, nobody's claimed him. It's sad. It's very sad," said Hanson.

"Why would you dispose of them like that, as if they were trash, that just really bothers me," said David Hughes.

Hughes is a father of two boys with rare genetic disorders. He says the anger and sadness he feels over the case are overwhelming.

"Since I have special needs kids, it really makes me sad. It's hard for me to imagine how anybody could do that to a child," he said.

"There are no excuses for that. It's heart-wrenching," he added.

It's the face without a name, driving volunteers from the Wylie Citizens Police Alumni Association to hit the streets, passing out fliers, trying to help detectives on the case.

"It's hard for me to believe that you have a child and it's unidentified at this point and there are no leads to it. It's kind of heartfelt at this point," said Brian Nuss.

This community promises to keep going until they get answers.

"We will figure who you are and it's a matter of time and the right person that knows that information," said Nuss.

"There are people out there who loved you, never knew you, but you know, one day, hopefully, we will get to see him and tell him that we love him," said Hughes.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 09:31:16 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Man-who-found-boys-body--91089234.html
Man who found boy's body talks about the 'sad' discovery
Posted April 16, 2010

WYLIE - The man whose employees found the body of a little boy in a Wylie park talked about the gruesome discovery Friday to WFAA.

Flowers, cards and teddy bears are now at the site where the body of the unidentified boy was found Thursday.

Gary Valentine said his workers were mowing in the area when they saw what looked like a human leg under a pile of brush. When Valentine arrived at the scene, he picked up what he thought was a small mannequin.

"I said a prayer and I knew I was at a crime scene, but I also knew I couldn't throw a child in a brush pile," he said. "So, I stepped across the fence, laid him down, looked back [and] saw a baby blanket [and] took it and covered up the baby and called 911."

Wylie police created a computer-generated photo and an artist sketch of the boy they believe is about six years. Authorities said the young boy was unusually small for his age.

"[He was] approximately 39 inches tall and weighed about 28 pounds," said Det. Venece Perepiczka, Wylie Police Department. "It appears as if the child had significant medical needs. The child showed signs of being fed through a feeding tube."

Helene Auriemme brought her three-year-old son to site where the boy was found to place a teddy bear at the memorial for a child they never knew.

"It was just so sad," she said. "I have little kids, and just to find a little boy is so sad and we just wanted to bring him a present."

Valentine, a grandfather, said Thursday left him distraught and angry.

"It's sad that anyone could ever think of doing that to a child," he said.

Investigators believe his body was at the park about 24 hours before it was found.

The Collin County medical examiner performed an autopsy, but it did not reveal the cause of death. There were no obvious signs of trauma.   

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 11:49:10 PM »

MuffyBee, thank you for finding an appropriate area to move this case to. I was a little "confuzzled" on where to exactly post it since there is no reported missing case for this little guy and then he was found deceased. Thanks for the updates also.  an angelic monkey

Some of the reports describe him as being "white" but I would not be surprised if he was actually hispanic from the composite sketch givenb. I pray the bottom feeder that disposed of this child like trash is found and prosecuted. It continues to amaze me how so many people have no respect for a human life especially one of a child.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 12:19:33 AM »

MuffyBee, thank you for finding an appropriate area to move this case to. I was a little "confuzzled" on where to exactly post it since there is no reported missing case for this little guy and then he was found deceased. Thanks for the updates also.  an angelic monkey

Some of the reports describe him as being "white" but I would not be surprised if he was actually hispanic from the composite sketch givenb. I pray the bottom feeder that disposed of this child like trash is found and prosecuted. It continues to amaze me how so many people have no respect for a human life especially one of a child.

cartfly I hope there can be an ID on him by morning.  When a child required extra care and supplies/feeding tube and nutrients, I wonder if there wasn't some help from the state or government as he was disabled.  I had a neighbor that had a young daughter with a condition that required she be fed through a tube and they received a certain amount of money or supplies each month to help.  A doctor, nurse, caretaker, a relative or a neighbor hopefully will hear or see about this child, recognize him  and come forward. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2010, 12:25:57 AM »

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/DN-bodyfound_17met.ART.State.Edition2.4c575fc.html
Wylie police need public's help to ID boy's body
April 17, 2010

Someone knows this little boy with the soulful brown eyes.

Someone knows how he ended up alone, his underweight body dumped near a stagnant pond.

Someone knows answers to the many questions being asked after the body's discovery Thursday morning by a mowing crew in Collin County.

Autopsy results have not been released, but police in Wylie say there were no obvious injuries.

They now believe the boy was about 6. Earlier they had estimated he was half that age because he weighed just 28 pounds. Normal weight for a 6-year-old is closer to 50.

He probably had "significant medical needs" and showed signs of having had a feeding tube, Wylie police Detective Venece Perepiczka said.

To learn his identity, the Wylie Police Department and the Collin County Child Abuse Task Force have enlisted the help of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. The center's forensic artists created an image of the boy based on police photos. It's being distributed across the country.

"Someone out there knows who this child is," said Robert Lowery, executive director of the center's missing children division.

The medical staffers who surgically inserted the feeding tube might recognize him. Or the doctor or nurse who was monitoring his health. Given his age, he may have been enrolled in school. Maybe his family had contact with social services workers.

It's too early to say what might have happened. But those involved in caring for children with chronic health problems say the few details released suggest that the boy needed round-the-clock care. And they say his caregiver probably was under a lot of stress.

"It's next to impossible to care for children with substantial medical needs if you don't have support," said Richard Robison, executive director of the Massachusetts-based Federation for Children with Special Needs.

That support can be hard to come by, and statistics show that a majority of couples with special-needs children end up divorcing, according to Patsy Arnold, founder of a Tarrant County nonprofit called Texas' Special Kids.

"There's an 80 percent chance this was a single parent with little to no support," she said. "A lot of responsibility and stress comes with raising a child who's that medically fragile."

'Truth'

The boy's body was found on a quiet gravel turnoff just south of Lavon Lake. Bottles, yard trimmings and broken tiles pepper the lot. Nearby is a dingy green pond that sometimes draws anglers.

By Friday, passers-by had placed a few tokens in the boy's memory next to a rusty railing: a bouquet of daisies, a stuffed bear wearing a cross that said "Truth," and a card addressed to "Wylie Baby Boy."

A few miles away on Ballard Avenue, Wylie's main drag, traffic streamed by as usual. Signs touted this weekend's Taste of Wylie and an upcoming charity run.

Beth Hoffard, who owns a sweet-smelling candle shop called The Ole Back Porch, knew something had gone wrong late Thursday. A friend spotted a television news truck, and traffic was heavier than usual.

"It's just so sad. In fact, it makes you sick, really," said Hoffard, 55. "I really hope they find out what happened and who did this."

Others echoed her feelings at the Ballard Street Café & Grill, a local favorite known for its giant slices of chocolate pie.

Brandy Brown, a 29-year-old café worker who has lived in the area her whole life, said she felt awful, even fearful.

"You can be in the smallest of towns," she said, "and the biggest of crimes happen."

Such reactions are understandable, said Dawn Davis, a senior case manager with the Texas-based Laura Recovery Center for Missing Children.

"The community wants to be the person in this boy's life that cares for him, that worries for him, because the adult in his life didn't do that," she said. "This child was thrown away without regard, and that's shocking."

Photo is key

Davis said investigators have a challenge on their hands. The best thing they can do is get the boy's photo distributed as widely as possible.

She said that was the key to determining the identity of Baby Grace, a 2-year-old whose body was found in a box in Galveston Bay in October 2007.

Sheryl Sawyers, who lives in Ohio, saw a composite sketch on the Internet and recognized her granddaughter, Riley Ann Sawyers.

The toddler's mother and stepfather were sentenced to life in prison for her murder.

The Wylie case is less than 48 hours old this morning. But for Pam Cude, an investigator with a Houston nonprofit called Child Search, that's too long.

"It's really unnerving to know that someone has not come forward," she said. "I can't imagine being desperate enough to lay a child on the side of the road."

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2010, 12:30:34 AM »

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/041710dnmetunidentifiedboy.258b60b06.html
Wylie police, volunteers seek anyone who might be able to identify boy
April 17, 2010

Wylie police pressed a platoon of volunteers into duty Saturday to canvass neighborhoods, churches and shopping centers so that people throughout the community could see the doleful face of an unidentified boy whose body was found near a dingy pond south of Lavon Lake this week.

Wylie police released this illustration on Friday in hopes of identifying a boy whose body was found Thursday at East Fork Park near Lavon Lake.

Volunteers from the Wylie Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association and the Collin County Citizen’s Sheriff’s Academy Alumni Association carried with them a sketch of the boy.

Authorities believe the boy is about 6 years old. Earlier, they believed he was about 3 because he weighed just 28 pounds.

His body showed signs of having been fed through a feeding tube, and Wylie police Detective Venece Perepiczka said he probably had “significant medical needs.”

Police said the boy’s body showed no obvious signs of trauma. Results of an autopsy that could determine how the boy died were pending.

Saturday’s community effort was launched in hopes of finding someone who may have treated the boy medically, seen him at a school or known his family and might have information that could help identify him.

“We’ve all heard about this, and it’s touched everybody,” said Donna Valdepena, the police liaison for the Wylie Citizens Police Academy. “Everybody wants to help. I don’t think anybody could feel right saying no.”

The effort is being matched nationally by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Forensic artists created the boy’s sketch Friday, and it is being distributed across the country.

In Wylie, people have come to the site where the boy’s body was found to drop off stuffed animals and flowers.

“We are a pretty tight-knit community, and I think somebody is going to come forward with some kind of information,” Valdepena said. “The only way to do that is to get the information out.”

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2010, 08:41:48 PM »

http://cbs11tv.com/local/wylie.community.galvanized.2.1640755.html
(Video)
Community Determined To Find Identity Of Dead Boy
April 18, 2010
WYLIE (CBS 11 / TXA 21)

The discovery of a dead 6-year-old at a Wylie lake has galvanized the community to help authorities discover his identity. The doe-eyed boy in the composite sketch authorities released Friday now lines storefront windows throughout the town.

A group of volunteers walked through the town – photo in hand – determined to find out who the boy is and why he was dumped near Lavon Lake.

"How can you have someone that just goes there and drops off something that's a human being," asked Marbeline Sanchez, a Wylie High School Student. "Nobody sees that!"

Authorities said that the boy's body showed signs that he was fed with a feeding tube and that he had significant medical needs. Since the announcement of the discovery, First Baptist Church of Wylie has offered to hold and pay for memorial services.

"In our church congregation today, there was a real outpouring of emotion," said Pastor Kris Segrest. "If no one comes forward to claim this boy's body … we at 1st Baptist would also like to take care of the expenses that are incurred through this boy's burial"

Nearby residents said they are shocked and saddened by the discovery. The boy was found in an area that Wylie residents frequently visit; It's just too close to home, many said.

"People were really concerned about their children and they were wondering what happened and why they found the child," said Dawn Jette, whose sister lives near the discovery site. "Plus, it's so close to home."

Residents have turned the wooded area where he was found into a makeshift memorial, leaving flowers and gifts under a green tarp as a reminder.

"It's just so tragic the way this young man was left out here," said Roy Cook with Country Outreach Church in Wylie. "Just makes you appreciate everything around us."

Investigators say there are no reports of missing children from the area that match the boy. If you have any information about this child, police ask you to call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1.800.843.5678.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2010, 08:58:38 PM »

how very sad!
someone will recognize this child...I agree...a caregiver or someone who has taken care of him....
this pizzes me off ..first that someone could be so heartless to leave this little boy all alone dead and secondly for the trauma that they have caused for this man to have found this dead little boy..that is something that this man will never get out of his mind...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 02:41:13 PM »

Woman starts 'Wylie's Angel' Facebook page to help identify boy found dead at park
1:18 PM CT
The unidentified little boy whose body was abandoned near a Collin County pond last week has been dubbed Wylie's Angel.

Police have not released any updates on the case since Saturday, when volunteers began canvassing neighborhoods, churches and businesses with an image of the brown-haired, brown-eyed boy in hopes that someone might recognize him.

That's the same day that Malorie Martinez started a Facebook page called "Wylie's Angel" to get the image of the boy distributed as widely as possible.

"I wanted to get his face to go national so that maybe an aunt or a close family member might see him," said Martinez, 20, of Dallas, who works with special-needs children and said the case deeply affected her. "I want somebody who knows him and loves him to have that closure."

Martinez said the rapidly growing online community, which has more than 2,330 members, is also organizing a candlelight vigil, possibly for Thursday night, to honor the boy.

Wylie police say the boy, found just after 9 a.m. Thursday on federal land south of Lavon Lake, was about 6 years old. He was about 3-foot-3 and weighed 28 pounds. He appears to have had "significant medical needs" and showed signs of having a feeding tube, police say. Autopsy results have not been released.

Tips are being funneled through the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Anyone with information should call 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5768).

First Baptist Church of Wylie members have offered to hold a communitywide memorial service and pay for the boy's burial. It's too early to say whether that offer will be accepted.

Lead Pastor Kris Segrest said church members simply want to help the boy, whose story, Segrest said, "strikes a chord with this congregation."
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/042010dnmetwyliesangel.26296965a.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2010, 02:51:02 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Wylie-residents-help-in-search--91285939.html

Wylie volunteers publicize case of unidentified boy found in park

by MONIKA DIAZ / WFAA-TV

Posted on April 17, 2010 at 7:08 PM

Updated yesterday at 6:22 PM
Related:

WYLIE — From shopping centers to churches to neighborhoods, volunteers in Collin County are searching for answers.

They handed out fliers on Saturday, hoping someone will be able to help identify a little boy's body.

The child, estimated to be around six years old,  was found Thursday morning near a park in Wylie. He had brown hair and brown eyes, weighed about 28 pounds and was a little more than three feet tall.

There were indications that a feeding tube was required to supply him with nutrition.

Volunteers distributed thousands of fliers and tips are already coming in. The sketch of the boy is also being broadcast around the country.

More than 40 people are working on the case this weekend.

Meanwhile, local families are touched by a boy they never knew.

"I came back to put a bear out for him cause he's like Wylie's little angel," said one resident, Kathy Hanson.

The site off Skyview Drive in Wylie —  where a child with special needs was left in a pile of brush — is being attracting curious onlookers.

"I don't how someone could dump an innocent child, nobody's claimed him. It's sad. It's very sad," Hanson said.

"Why would you dispose of them like that, as if they were trash? That just really bothers me," said David Hughes.

Hughes is a father of two boys with rare genetic disorders. He says the anger and sadness he feels over the case are overwhelming.

"Since I have special needs kids, it really makes me sad. It's hard for me to imagine how anybody could do that to a child," he said. "There are no excuses for that. It's heart-wrenching."

It's the face without a name, driving volunteers from the Wylie Citizens Police Alumni Association to hit the streets, passing out fliers, trying to help detectives solve this case.

"It's hard for me to believe that you have a child and it's unidentified at this point and there are no leads to it. It's kind of heartfelt at this point," said Brian Nuss.

This community promises to keep going until they get answers.

"We will figure who you are," Nuss said. "It's a matter of time and the right person that knows that information."

And David Hughes had this message for the child: "There are people out there who loved you, never knew you.  But you know, one day, hopefully, we will get to see him and tell him that we love him."

Anyone with information about the child is urged to call 800-THE-LOST.

E-mail: mdiaz@wfaa.com
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2010, 02:54:54 PM »

We have a facebook group too.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31235527&id=1387480629#!/group.php?gid=114366891925284&ref=ts

There is a vigil planned for Thursday I believe.

FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2010, 02:56:22 PM »

wow..I'm stupid
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114366891925284&v=app_2373072738#!/group.php?gid=114366891925284&v=wall

hopefully this will work?
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2010, 03:12:02 PM »

There's a vigil for him later this week.
Check the facebook page.
Sorry for posting this twice or whatever.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.