April 24, 2024, 05:46:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Derrick Futch 21, Dallas TX-Last seen 4/10/10 May be endangered (BODY FOUND)  (Read 7649 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: April 18, 2010, 08:48:39 PM »

http://www.the33tv.com/news/kdaf-dallas-endangered-person-derrick-futch-story,0,4399516.story
Missing Dallas Man Believed to be Endangered
April 18, 2010

Dallas police are searching for a missing man they say could be in danger.

Derrick Futch, 21, was last seen Saturday at the Cedar Ridge Apartments at Marvin D. Love Freeway and Gannon Lane. He was wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and red tennis shoes.

Police say based on a conversation Futch had with a witness before the disappearance, Futch may be in danger.

Anyone with information can call 214-671-4316 or 911.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 08:51:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 08:50:44 PM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/041510-missing-man-may-be-in-danger,-police-say
Missing Man May Be in Danger, Police Say
April 18, 2010

Derrick Futch

Detectives want to locate Derrick Futch, 21.  Dallas police said Futch was last seen on April 10 at the Cedar Ridge Apartments located at Marvin D. Love Freeway and Gannon Lane.

According to a witness, Futch was wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and red tennis shoes. Detectives have reason to believe that he may be in danger.

If anyone has any information regarding the disappearance of Futch, you can contact Dallas Police Detective Jackson at (214) 671-4316 or call 911. You may also call Crime Stoppers at (1-877) 373-TIPS.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 06:46:26 AM »

Missing Man found Dead in Trashcan

Derrick Futch Missing Since April 10
Published : Monday, 26 Apr 2010, 3:15 PM CDT

DALLAS - A missing young man was found dead inside a trash receptacle in Dallas on Sunday evening, police said.

The body of 21-year-old Derrick Futch was located on Lazy River Drive in the southern area of the city, according to investigators.

It was not clear how Futch died and police did not immediately supply further details.

Futch was last seen on April 10 at the Cedar Ridge Apartments at Marvin D. Love Freeway and Gannon Lane.

When Futch disappeared, detectives said they had reason to believe he was in danger.
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/042610-Missing-Man-found-Dead-in-Trashcan

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 10:39:54 AM »

I'm so sorry Derrick wasn't found safe. 

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.