April 27, 2024, 08:47:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348844 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2010, 10:08:39 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I watched NG last night and found Flora Hollars version of Misty & Jr. hiding under the covers horrifying! 
Isn't it strange she didn't mention this before.  She has appeared on t.v.
with NG and JVM a few times now.

Don't know if it Flora's BS or if it's the BS of those she speaks with on the 'phone.

Something else I'd like to know - and wonder why she wasn't asked...
Is she still having these jail 'phone conversations with Misty and Tommy?

Is Flora Hollers distraught and overwhelmed with the information she claims to have received, as most of us would be?  It doesn't appear so...
but then I don't know her and haven't seen her in "normal"  circumstances.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2010, 10:10:36 AM »

I seldom post here, or anywhere, I'm usually a lurker, but I just want to remind people that Misty's story about she and Jr. crawling under the covers and covering their heads is a load of BS. I clearly recall Ron saying the bed was still made - as in had NOT been slept in.
Exactly  I don't believe that story at all.  HH thanks for talking with Flo, she strikes me as a person that once she starts talking she doesn't shut up    IM thanks for the translation of those two tapes, Ron talking about the gators makes me ill, he makes me ill, period.

YW The gator talk and then talking about JR and how he will never leave him freaked me out because Tim Miller had stated Ron told him something very similar and IIRC it was paraphrased here "If I find out she had anything to do with this, I'll blow her teeth thru the back of her head and then alluded to taking his own life along with a few others". Also, he always has to get in a dig at Crystal, from thhe first day he was out there saying "I went to werk to make a honest living  as I have custody of my kids, blah blah blah" he even talks about her possibly being involved. But more than anyting it was the complete and utter lack of any emotion when he was talking about her being in the water I just couldn't stomach listening to him talk about it like he was talking about the draft or weather.
From day one he creeped me out, and I haven't lost that feeling and won't. I don't know what his involvement is, but to talk so crudely like he does, imo, he knows and has moved on.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2010, 10:11:11 AM »

This is my view of what happened.

8:00  H.C. wouldn't go to sleep - MC or someone gave the child a sleeping aid

8:30  The child was convulsing, sadly she expired. - MC called RC and proceeded to shut off phone

9:00  RC called TC

10:00  TC showed up dressed in black, the MH lights were shut off, it was a full moon, Junior saw a figure dressed in black.

I can't get pass anything else, how they transported the van to the MH I am stumped.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2010, 10:19:19 AM »

I seldom post here, or anywhere, I'm usually a lurker, but I just want to remind people that Misty's story about she and Jr. crawling under the covers and covering their heads is a load of BS. I clearly recall Ron saying the bed was still made - as in had NOT been slept in.
Good morning just4justice.  He said, she said...so difficult to sort out.

I have always wondered why the beds as shown on NG tour and cleaned and tidied up by Theresa Neves, IIRC, had no top sheets or blankets on them.  Did they all just normally sleep on top of the bottom sheet?  It was not hot in Satsuma. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: April 23, 2010, 10:25:21 AM »

Thank goodness Hollygmom at BNN transcribed the audio tapes of Ron and Cobra:

HollysGmom said,in April 22nd, 2010 at 9:40 pm Ron/Cobra AUdio 1 Transcript:

Cobra: I went down there and I told em what you said, you know Jr, little Jr? He said….

ROn:You know what he told em? I’ll tell you what I know that he told em

Cobra: Alright…

Ron: He was down here fishing with Jr, Hank, actually I call him Tommy

Cobra: Tommy, ok…

ROn:Ok, but that’s the same dude; Hank, Hank Jr, Tommy

Cobra: Yea..

ROn: Tommy & Joe were fishing , with Tommy’s son, at that dock. It got dark, that dock got swamped with aligators. He told me he said “Holy FN sh*t, I had to get my son out of there. I thought Lake Placid was fixing to go on.”

Cobra: Yep…yep

ROn: You know what? Joe said : “You know this would be the perfect MFin place to kill someone. You could just throw em right into the water and the gators would take care of the rest.”

Cobra: Yea,

Ron: You think that’s where my daughter’s at? Probably….

Cobra: Well, I’m tryin to get a team down here brother.

AUdios are much clearer now, very easy to hear what is being said. Reduced the siren out of 2 to where Ron & Cobra are heard. I’ll post 2nd transcript ASAP!

Again if anyone lisstened to these tapes, when Ron talks about HaLeigh being in the river he says it with as little emotion as GMA Hollars did when she talked about HaLeigh being tossed int he river, to me I can't even imagine talking about my child in the gator infested waters and do it so non-chalant. IT truly gives an insight to his dark soul IMO

Are these the same tapes that Heart Posted from Websleuths?  Me thinks the translations of these tapes is totally different???!!!!  What up with that?  I've attempted to listen to them I guess I'll have to go back again today.  Not that they really sway me one way or the other as I already know that Ron is a POS and don't need confirmation of that fact. 
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2010, 10:29:25 AM »

Since the Croslin's were away due to Hank Sr.'s accident there was an opportunity for anyone to use their home for whatever reason.  Do we know if LE did any kind of search (forensic?) on that home.  HaLeigh could've been taken their and then to to water.  The van and it's occupants, if used for a crime, didn't have to travel far that night if they took this route.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2010, 10:30:48 AM »

Here was my take on Ron Cobra tape 1. I did my own version.

The more ears the better, I guess.

RON & COBRA #1 - Audio 44 seconds

transcript:

cobra: yea, down there and he told jr. a bunch of s*** and i told jr. look jr he said...

(interrupted mid-sentence)

ron: you know what I told him? he told...let me tell you what i know what he...

ron: they were down there fishin` junior hank, actually i call him tommy

cobra: tommy ok

ron: ok, cuz that`s the same jr. hank jr., tommy and joe were fishin` with austin, tommy`s son... at that dock... it got dark... that dock got swamped with alligators... he told me,
he said holy f**** s*** i had to get my son out of there i thought lake placid was fixin`
to go on!

cobra: yep

ron: you know what?

cobra: yep?

ron: joe said the (quarter? corner?) would be the perfect f****ing place to kill somebody...

cobra: bam

ron: dump them right in the water... let the alligators take care of the rest.

cobra: bam!

ron: do i think that`s where my daughter`s at? (answers own question) probably.

cobra: yea, well i`m trying to get a team down here brother and the only thing that`s
stopping that right now (end of audio)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2010, 10:31:55 AM »

Since the Croslin's were away due to Hank Sr.'s accident there was an opportunity for anyone to use their home for whatever reason.  Do we know if LE did any kind of search (forensic?) on that home.  HaLeigh could've been taken their and then to to water.  The van and it's occupants, if used for a crime, didn't have to travel far that night if they took this route.

sorry for the bad spelling--taken there, not their
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2010, 10:33:20 AM »

I did figure out he was saying CORRIDOR... (not quarter or corner)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2010, 10:34:05 AM »

Ronald has such a vast knowledge of alligators, and brings it up at the strangest times... almost like: wazzup brother how's the weather?

Ron has vast knowledge of how to hunt deer. Although, he's been busted on record for doing it illegally quite a bit.

DO YOU THINK THAT'S WHERE MY DAUGHTER IS AT, PROBABLY.

What do you Monkeys think the odds are that Mr. Dave Holloway would ever say
the above line about his beloved dear Natalee who was killed and disposed of in Aruba?

Can you picture that happening in your mind when you close your eyes and imagine it?

Me?

Not in one million years!

...and for the denialists in the house, that would like to shoot back at me about their
different lifestyles, levels of education, and income brackets. Please, stuff that chit
right in your hat. I am feeling snarky today!

A loving father is a loving father - whether he has one dollar in his pocket or 5,000.

Ronald Lemyles Cummings will be found very close to the heart of this when all is said and done.

Ron and Misty keep pointing us towards Tommy and Joe, now why would that be?

As always - imho   Have a great day, Monks!

...and a great day to you too Carpe!

Nope, Dave Holloway would not have said that in a million years. 
I won't stuff it in my hat - Dave is a very gracious man, a gentle man and a gentleman. RC is not in the same league. 

A loving Father is as you say, no matter what his status.

If Ron is implicated as you imply it would not be the first time a parent covered up their crime. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2010, 10:36:24 AM »

Thank goodness Hollygmom at BNN transcribed the audio tapes of Ron and Cobra:

HollysGmom said,in April 22nd, 2010 at 9:40 pm Ron/Cobra AUdio 1 Transcript:

Cobra: I went down there and I told em what you said, you know Jr, little Jr? He said….

ROn:You know what he told em? I’ll tell you what I know that he told em

Cobra: Alright…

Ron: He was down here fishing with Jr, Hank, actually I call him Tommy

Cobra: Tommy, ok…

ROn:Ok, but that’s the same dude; Hank, Hank Jr, Tommy

Cobra: Yea..

ROn: Tommy & Joe were fishing , with Tommy’s son, at that dock. It got dark, that dock got swamped with aligators. He told me he said “Holy FN sh*t, I had to get my son out of there. I thought Lake Placid was fixing to go on.”

Cobra: Yep…yep

ROn: You know what? Joe said : “You know this would be the perfect MFin place to kill someone. You could just throw em right into the water and the gators would take care of the rest.”

Cobra: Yea,

Ron: You think that’s where my daughter’s at? Probably….

Cobra: Well, I’m tryin to get a team down here brother.

AUdios are much clearer now, very easy to hear what is being said. Reduced the siren out of 2 to where Ron & Cobra are heard. I’ll post 2nd transcript ASAP!

Again if anyone lisstened to these tapes, when Ron talks about HaLeigh being in the river he says it with as little emotion as GMA Hollars did when she talked about HaLeigh being tossed int he river, to me I can't even imagine talking about my child in the gator infested waters and do it so non-chalant. IT truly gives an insight to his dark soul IMO

Are these the same tapes that Heart Posted from Websleuths?  Me thinks the translations of these tapes is totally different???!!!!  What up with that?  I've attempted to listen to them I guess I'll have to go back again today.  Not that they really sway me one way or the other as I already know that Ron is a POS and don't need confirmation of that fact. 
I'm not sure, I didn't see that post, but this transcript is very good as I listened to these over and over trying to make sure I heard what I did.........these audios are on BNN and very short and you have to stop and rewind bcause Cobra is so loud and there are sirens in the background and tend to talk over Ron, but what I heard was chilling as I expected to hear emotion.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2010, 10:53:39 AM »

Here was my take on Ron Cobra tape 1. I did my own version.

The more ears the better, I guess.

RON & COBRA #1 - Audio 44 seconds

transcript:

cobra: yea, down there and he told jr. a bunch of s*** and i told jr. look jr he said...

(interrupted mid-sentence)

ron: you know what I told him? he told...let me tell you what i know what he...

ron: they were down there fishin` junior hank, actually i call him tommy

cobra: tommy ok

ron: ok, cuz that`s the same jr. hank jr., tommy and joe were fishin` with austin, tommy`s son... at that dock... it got dark... that dock got swamped with alligators... he told me,
he said holy f**** s*** i had to get my son out of there i thought lake placid was fixin`
to go on!

cobra: yep

ron: you know what?

cobra: yep?

ron: joe said the (quarter? corner?) would be the perfect f****ing place to kill somebody...

cobra: bam

ron: dump them right in the water... let the alligators take care of the rest.

cobra: bam!

ron: do i think that`s where my daughter`s at? (answers own question) probably.

cobra: yea, well i`m trying to get a team down here brother and the only thing that`s
stopping that right now (end of audio)

That all sounds right to me, TY.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2010, 10:59:12 AM »

Ron has said something to the effect of: 'I went to werk to make a honest living as I have custody of my kids'

I have three young adult sons, two grandchildren.  Occasionaly, one or the other of em has been out of work.  When one of em had taken more than enough time in laying around their house feeling sorry for himself, I reminded him that he had a child to feed and shelter, and needed to git it together and git back out there, find a dayum job.   

Now... that's a 'mom lecture', yes I've 'let go' of my sons, many mannnnnnny years ago.  Every now and then tho, they need remindin'.  Ok, put in other terms, a kick in the @ss. 

On the occasion one of my sons have referenced working, (two are near Ron's age), never have they ever used the expression 'make a honest living'.  That just doesn't sound to me like something a young man that age would come up with, on his own.  My sons and their friends use expressions such as "I been working my @ss off". 

Guess the point I am trying to make here is that when Ron uses the expression such as:   
'make a honest living'... sounds to me like he is just repeating an often-heard lecture from his mom/gma.  That expression sounds like something a mom/gma would say, not a young man. 

So the question is.... how many times has Ron heard this expression from mom/gma, and if so, why would he need to hear that?  Cuz it's something he needed to do?  He must have heard it repeated often enough that it easily came to mind when he needed something to say about his working.  Seems he was proud of himself for 'werking'.  As if.... he had spent a great deal of time *not* working, and either making no living at all, or making a dis-honest living instead. 

IMO. Based on observations of my own sons and their friends. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2010, 11:06:34 AM »

I've been wondering about Tommy & Misty smoking that Joint after/before the AC man.  I don't think they were smokin a joint I think they were smoking Roxies.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2010, 11:06:46 AM »

Ron has said something to the effect of: 'I went to werk to make a honest living as I have custody of my kids'

I have three young adult sons, two grandchildren.  Occasionaly, one or the other of em has been out of work.  When one of em had taken more than enough time in laying around their house feeling sorry for himself, I reminded him that he had a child to feed and shelter, and needed to git it together and git back out there, find a dayum job.   

Now... that's a 'mom lecture', yes I've 'let go' of my sons, many mannnnnnny years ago.  Every now and then tho, they need remindin'.  Ok, put in other terms, a kick in the @ss. 

On the occasion one of my sons have referenced working, (two are near Ron's age), never have they ever used the expression 'make a honest living'.  That just doesn't sound to me like something a young man that age would come up with, on his own.  My sons and their friends use expressions such as "I been working my @ss off". 

Guess the point I am trying to make here is that when Ron uses the expression such as:   
'make a honest living'... sounds to me like he is just repeating an often-heard lecture from his mom/gma.  That expression sounds like something a mom/gma would say, not a young man. 

So the question is.... how many times has Ron heard this expression from mom/gma, and if so, why would he need to hear that?  Cuz it's something he needed to do?  He must have heard it repeated often enough that it easily came to mind when he needed something to say about his working.  Seems he was proud of himself for 'werking'.  As if.... he had spent a great deal of time *not* working, and either making no living at all, or making a dis-honest living instead. 

IMO. Based on observations of my own sons and their friends. 

Great point Wyks as even I say I "work my ass off" myself and I'm 42, I never thought about it until you pointed that our though........good catch

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2010, 11:10:18 AM »

I've been wondering about Tommy & Misty smoking that Joint after/before the AC man.  I don't think they were smokin a joint I think they were smoking Roxies.

I never knew you could smoke something in a pill form I guess they crush it, but how do they smoke it? (not asking because I am going to-just curious). and ITA they were doing more than pot that evening

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2010, 11:25:01 AM »

Wyks I have two daughter's around Ron's age, and never heard them say a honest living, good point 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2010, 11:27:46 AM »

I never knew you could smoke something in a pill form I guess they crush it, but how do they smoke it? (not asking because I am going to-just curious). and ITA they were doing more than pot that evening

I didn't know either until I watched the show "Addicted" last weekend.  They pinch the timerelease coating off, put it on a sheet of foil, light it and suck it up through a straw.  There is another drug that is done this way also but I can't remember what it is ... maybe crystal meth?  Weird, Huh?  Anyway when I saw it I thought to myself I bet that's how they do it down there.  The dude on the show said it gets you high faster - go figure.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2010, 11:28:34 AM »

Finally..son went on school field trip and were supposed to be home at 7, then 8, then 8:30 so I missed the "smackdown"
Grandmas were there and then Chelsea called up, and said there were loose pills laying around the house.

Color me shocked N O T Dopers do that, I remember having to ban a family member from my home after they I would find random pills around the house, on floor, cabinets you name it

I have someone like that - I police big time if and when they visit.  Don't need the cats eating crap.  Mine is legally on about 25 different perscriptions thanks to our VA system.

Unbelievable isn't it, mine was on legal too due to drug dr's everywhere. As a matter of fact I had a recent Dr appt, and since I've moved to FL, I admit I have only gone twice for my heart issues, well this was last week and I told him I had a disc problem with my back, guess what he prescribed..............drum roll 180 10 mg Vicodin a month, I almost fell on the floor. I have teetered on whether to report him to the FL BD, since he didn't even order an MRI or Cat-Scan. 

Wow!  The VA doc's are no better in this drug problem we have going on, trust me on that one.  I love it when they ask how many pills you are on and you tell them none and they look at you like your a bug after a certain age.  lol.

I agree, they just want $$ and to get you out and the next patient in I can't even imagine what 180 pills of anything would cost a month

Needless to say I will be finding a new DR

I saw a show recently that reported Florida as being the mecca for anyone wanting to get prescription pain pills.  People from other states car pool to their because there is no crossing checking for narcotics between doctors.  The docs don't take insurance, cash only, and will prescribe whatever the patient wants for the right amount of money.  "Pain Management" clinics are on every street corner, according to this report.

I  think there has been a law passed recently, but the business is still booming.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2010, 11:28:52 AM »

I didn't know either until I watched the show "Addicted" last weekend.  They pinch the timerelease coating off, put it on a sheet of foil, light it and suck it up through a straw.  There is another drug that is done this way also but I can't remember what it is ... maybe crystal meth?  Weird, Huh?  Anyway when I saw it I thought to myself I bet that's how they do it down there.  The dude on the show said it gets you high faster - go figure.

Correction - not light the pill they heat the foil up under the pill.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.