April 27, 2024, 10:21:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348852 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1120 on: April 28, 2010, 09:41:46 AM »

Evidence thrown in the river, little Haleigh buried somewhere, I go back to the rose. I know they didn't find anything there by the rose, but the strangeness of it leads me to think she is buried 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1121 on: April 28, 2010, 09:55:54 AM »

Have a question:  Was Ron actually seen handing pills or exchanging money in the "dope" deals?  Something just isn't sitting right here with Ron he rode in the car with Hope from court previously.  Thought that male and female prisoners didn't travel together?  Then he is in court today for what?  something is missing .....jmo

I still keep going back to the 911 calls earlier today and I know that was not Misty's voice, then mentioning drugs, Ron saying his gun is gone the door is bumped or whatever you call it.  Then they hang up when asking specific details, IE: what was Haleigh wearing, color of clothing? Then he gets back on the phone with the same whining crying jig he did on TV on his knees.

Then Tommy's lawyer on NG saying he wishes that they would make an arrest so everything would come out.

swear this is driving me crazy..

Oh yes, he counted out 100 pills in the U/C tapes, looked like he popped one in his mouth, talked about being able to get 50 more percocet, asked the U/C if he had any "powder" cause that's what he liked to get high and told the UC ih he wasn't able to "get rid" of the 200 pills he could make enough money in 2 weeks to eat them himself.

I wouldn't worry about this case driving you crazy as I truly believe anyone trying to figure it out passed crazy a long time ago

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1122 on: April 28, 2010, 10:02:17 AM »

Blink says her sources were telling her they were looking for a bag, rope and a blanket but not necessarily Haliegh's body in the most recent river search.

I wonder if the blanket was the one Misty kept talking about, I understand the rope but am clueless about the bag....I always wondered if they were looking for other evidence besides a body in the river, wonder if the rope was tied to a bag with something in it to weigh it down (my mind won't let me go there @ Haleigh being in a bag , but it has shades of Casey A) Just thinking out loud here

Maybe...Haleigh wrapped in a blanket, wrapped with rope and block and all put in a bag...

If Ron is involved I don't see him or his family or Croslins putting Haleigh in the river maybe evidence.. I see them or someone burying her..

I agree, I'm wondering if the blanket had biological evidence and was out in a bag with the rope and tossed and HeLeigh is somewhere else, probably buried

Since Werter says Tommy knew what happened that night, wouldn't Tommy know where Haleigh was placed?
Do you think Tommy will use this information and attempt to negotiate a plea deal? 
Haleigh must be found...unless she is in the water and that may not be possible now. 
Why is this taking so long?
LE must be so frustrated.  I'm concerned that there are no searches for Haleigh that we know of.  What's your take on this IM? 
My take changes daily except for the player I believe are involved, I still think it's Ron either indirectly (most likely) or indirectly, ToC, and Misty, maybe Joe too, but he just seems to be a scapegoat and I flip-flop back and forth on him.

My take is ToC knows what happened even though his atty stated he didn't know WHO did it, that doesn't make a lick of sense to me because if he did know what happened he may not know where HaLeigh is, but surely he'd know who was responsible. I think there may be two scenes the one where the bag, blanket and rope were dumped and another where HaLeigh is, but I'm leaning towards her not being int he water and I don't know why, just a gut feeling   I am also worried that she may never be found, and about a successful prosecution in this case. She deserved so much better and d@mnit I want justice for this baby girl

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1123 on: April 28, 2010, 10:03:17 AM »

Blink says her sources were telling her they were looking for a bag, rope and a blanket but not necessarily Haliegh's body in the most recent river search.

I wonder if the blanket was the one Misty kept talking about, I understand the rope but am clueless about the bag....I always wondered if they were looking for other evidence besides a body in the river, wonder if the rope was tied to a bag with something in it to weigh it down (my mind won't let me go there @ Haleigh being in a bag , but it has shades of Casey A) Just thinking out loud here

Maybe...Haleigh wrapped in a blanket, wrapped with rope and block and all put in a bag...

If Ron is involved I don't see him or his family or Croslins putting Haleigh in the river maybe evidence.. I see them or someone burying her..

I agree, I'm wondering if the blanket had biological evidence and was out in a bag with the rope and tossed and HeLeigh is somewhere else, probably buried

When po knocked on doors around shell harbor and asked if neighbors saw "a ninety's chrysler grey van" a person mentioned

that "misty was scene at that area carrying a garbage bag" at the time of HC disappearance.

Thanks seahorse

Sorry, seems I'm the only one posting but just catching up, I do remember now about a garbage bag

[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1124 on: April 28, 2010, 10:14:15 AM »

When po knocked on doors around shell harbor and asked if neighbors saw "a ninety's chrysler grey van" a person mentioned

that "misty was scene at that area carrying a garbage bag" at the time of HC disappearance.

Thanks seahorse

Sorry, seems I'm the only one posting but just catching up, I do remember now about a garbage bag

Goodmorning Monkeys & Guest,

Sorry I forgot my manners earlier.  Your welcome Grama.  I am sorry I got the nurse (elisa or aunt lisa) confused with HS mom.

Resident Saw Misty Carrying A Trash Bag Near Search Area

Wednesday, April 14, 2010
By Express

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/04/resident-saw-misty-cummings-carrying-a-trashbag/

Resident Saw Misty Carrying A Trash Bag Near Search Area
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
By Express

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: April 28, 2010, 10:14:29 AM »

Thanks seahorse

Amazing how this person just stepped forward about Misty and a garbage bag.  Misty's been the key from day one and suddenly they remember .... Yeah. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: April 28, 2010, 10:15:39 AM »

I can't figure out Hope and her fascination of her cousin Ron, almost like she loves him and not in a family type of way. Her one call to her mother she comments something to the effect of we are all going to plea the same way, I found that odd, because they didn't all plead the same way. Since I'm thinking it I'll just say it, I wonder if the girlfriend that Ron had that was a stripper, was Hope? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: April 28, 2010, 10:25:27 AM »

I was reading around on the net and some people out there are mad about Hope getting the time she did, I say she deserves every bit of her sentence, she was selling and trafficing drugs and Im glad Ron was in the court room to see what she got, the drug thing is very serious and should be treated as such, I dont understand some people thinking she was given too much time, let her sell some pills to their kids and something bad happen and then see what they have to say, She got what she deserved IMO, and Im glad the Judge is showing those people that selling drugs will not get a slap on the wrist....might make a difference somehow....

Agreed - Hope got what she had coming and hopefully she will be the first in a line of good sentencing.  I hope they all rot in jail.  I find some of my tax $$'s to be very well spent.  I can't believe some people think these pieces of crap should get lighter sentences.  I am sick of this pill popping society we live in. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: April 28, 2010, 10:27:24 AM »

I can't figure out Hope and her fascination of her cousin Ron, almost like she loves him and not in a family type of way. Her one call to her mother she comments something to the effect of we are all going to plea the same way, I found that odd, because they didn't all plead the same way. Since I'm thinking it I'll just say it, I wonder if the girlfriend that Ron had that was a stripper, was Hope? 

hmmm probably right.  Talk about ewwwww!  Nothing would surprise me at this point.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1129 on: April 28, 2010, 10:29:02 AM »

Thanks seahorse

Amazing how this person just stepped forward about Misty and a garbage bag.  Misty's been the key from day one and suddenly they remember .... Yeah. 

I agree........seriously would it be too much to ask for just one aspect of this case to make even a fraction of sense
Nevermind, forgot we are dealing with the Satsuma pillbillies who probably have a combined IQ of 65 (if that high)

[
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: April 28, 2010, 10:34:11 AM »

Evidence thrown in the river, little Haleigh buried somewhere, I go back to the rose. I know they didn't find anything there by the rose, but the strangeness of it leads me to think she is buried 

I think you're right, especially after hearing what Blink's sources are saying.       
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1131 on: April 28, 2010, 10:40:35 AM »

thinking outside the box here but and don't know if it is legal,

could Hope of been sentenced so harshly as her involvement (if any purely my thoughts) in Haleigh?

NO... these drug charges are completely separate from Haleigh's case, I don't think any judge could do that legally. No one has been charged with anything yet regarding Haleigh.... so the judge cannot consider any possibility in that regards.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: April 28, 2010, 11:06:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's

Yikes!!! NRCG I was thinking the same thing last night....glad I was not the only one thinking that yucky thought....but I really think they were involved with each other jmo.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: April 28, 2010, 11:07:17 AM »

Since Werter says Tommy knew what happened that night, wouldn't Tommy know where Haleigh was placed?
Do you think Tommy will use this information and attempt to negotiate a plea deal? 
Haleigh must be found...unless she is in the water and that may not be possible now. 
Why is this taking so long?
LE must be so frustrated.  I'm concerned that there are no searches for Haleigh that we know of.  What's your take on this IM? 
My take changes daily except for the player I believe are involved, I still think it's Ron either indirectly (most likely) or indirectly, ToC, and Misty, maybe Joe too, but he just seems to be a scapegoat and I flip-flop back and forth on him.

My take is ToC knows what happened even though his atty stated he didn't know WHO did it, that doesn't make a lick of sense to me because if he did know what happened he may not know where HaLeigh is, but surely he'd know who was responsible. I think there may be two scenes the one where the bag, blanket and rope were dumped and another where HaLeigh is, but I'm leaning towards her not being int he water and I don't know why, just a gut feeling   I am also worried that she may never be found, and about a successful prosecution in this case. She deserved so much better and d@mnit I want justice for this baby girl

Thanks IM. 
It irritates me that Werter would say Tommy knows what happened.  Why doesn't he say he knows SOME of what happened.
To me, if one knows WHAT happened it implies they have all the details, including who did it and where Haleigh is.
Sure would like to know the details of Tommy's lie detector tests.

I want Haleigh found!!!  - and I want justice!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: April 28, 2010, 11:08:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's

Yikes!!! NRCG I was thinking the same thing last night....glad I was not the only one thinking that yucky thought....but I really think they were involved with each other jmo.
I was afraid to say that, but I did anyway, because Hope sure seems taken with Ron  She seems to look up to him in an odd way.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1135 on: April 28, 2010, 11:11:05 AM »

Thanks seahorse

I agree........seriously would it be too much to ask for just one aspect of this case to make even a fraction of sense
Nevermind, forgot we are dealing with the Satsuma pillbillies who probably have a combined IQ of 65 (if that high)

Island Monkey,

Do you know or any Monkeys know if there is a 12-step program for Pillbillies? 

A sentence should be given with a manatory attendance to a 12-program to detox.

These pillbillies are poluting our world.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: April 28, 2010, 11:15:09 AM »

What Werter said;  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/27/ng.01.html

Mr. Werter, is it true that you have stated that your client can ID the killer, the person that took Haleigh?

WERTER: OK. That`s incorrect. What I stated was that he`s, first of all, not culpable but he does know what happened that night. I had been repeatedly saying that I cannot discuss the facts of the case because it`s an ongoing investigation and I`d like to see it come to a successful conclusion.

You being former in a way law enforcement by being a prosecutor, me being former law enforcement and a prosecutor, I`d like to see a successful end to this. And I think Tommy will come out very well with this.

GRACE: OK. Wait. Now you`re saying that your client knows what happened that night?

WERTER: Yes.

GRACE: What happened?

WERTER: I told you. I just told you. I cannot discuss the facts of the case because of the ongoing investigation. When I am dying for an arrest to be made in this case and I could be more forthcoming. But right now I have a good working relationship with law enforcement. I`m going to keep it that way.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: April 28, 2010, 11:21:47 AM »

Thanks Fatcat! 

Why did Werter say anything then - unless he just wanted to get on the airwaves to preach his client isn't culpable blah blah blah.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: April 28, 2010, 11:26:28 AM »

Thanks Fatcat! 

Why did Werter say anything then - unless he just wanted to get on the airwaves to preach his client isn't culpable blah blah blah.
I really wish these lawyers would stay home and stop going on tv, only makes matters worse.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1139 on: April 28, 2010, 11:30:38 AM »

I just don't see Misty, Tommy, or cousin Joe taking the time to give Haleigh a burial.  They'd have to find a shovel and actually break a sweat.  I can see them putting her body in a bag and throwing her in a dumpster.  If that is what happened, her remains will never be found.

As for the rope, blanket, bag rumor...I can see them trying to get rid of a blanket with dna evidence on it by putting it in a bag, tying a block on the bag with a rope and throwing it into water.  Even if they find the blanket, how much evidence might LE gain after all this time?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.