April 28, 2024, 01:04:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348930 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2010, 11:30:46 AM »

I watched the rerun of NG last night, and was horrified at the story of Misty hiding under the covers while Haleigh was screaming. When did this version come up?

I know we all have varying opinions on this, but I just can't buy what GrannyH is saying. I watched her expressions while GmaS was talking and it's clear that there is a lot of tension going on. I felt really bad for GmaS having to listen to all that.

I won't say GH is lying, exactly, some of what she is telling probably has been told to her. I just think that her initial version is closer to the truth... or what she believes is the truth, and that she keeps adding little details to make it juicier, that's just the way I see it. To me, it sounds like she is enjoying her 15 minutes, and being a "star" on JVM and NG, and she may have been offered some money for her stories by tabloids, etc. That kind of money is a big incentive to most people, particularly one who has probably scratched  like a hen in the dirt for a living most of her life.

I kind of agree that the Croslins are trying to cover for Misty... they would rather throw Joe under the bus, he could take prison... Misty can't, she's delicate. (Insert snark here.)

I dunno... this whole thing gets crazier by the minute. I pray that whatever happened to Haleigh, she didn't have to suffer, I can't bear thinking she died in agony!

All of you here have made some great comments and I applaud everyone for sticking up for Haleigh and never giving up. We may not all agree on every detail, but at least we all have one common ground... Justice for Haleigh!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: April 23, 2010, 11:31:05 AM »

I've been wondering about Tommy & Misty smoking that Joint after/before the AC man.  I don't think they were smokin a joint I think they were smoking Roxies.

I never knew you could smoke something in a pill form I guess they crush it, but how do they smoke it? (not asking because I am going to-just curious). and ITA they were doing more than pot that evening

I didn't know either until I watched the show "Addicted" last weekend.  They pinch the timerelease coating off, put it on a sheet of foil, light it and suck it up through a straw.  There is another drug that is done this way also but I can't remember what it is ... maybe crystal meth?  Weird, Huh?  Anyway when I saw it I thought to myself I bet that's how they do it down there.  The dude on the show said it gets you high faster - go figure.

My daughter, who unfortunately would know, said that Haleigh's death could have easily occurred due to an overdose if someone broke an extended release pill in half and gave it to her.  She said once the pill is broken, the amount of narcotic released is tremendous because the coating is what causes the active ingredient to be released slowly, over a period of hours, rather than all at once. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2010, 11:35:13 AM »

I think maybe he's proud he's a full time honest worker and only part time drug dealer.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2010, 11:35:49 AM »

I watched the rerun of NG last night, and was horrified at the story of Misty hiding under the covers while Haleigh was screaming. When did this version come up?

I know we all have varying opinions on this, but I just can't buy what GrannyH is saying. I watched her expressions while GmaS was talking and it's clear that there is a lot of tension going on. I felt really bad for GmaS having to listen to all that.

I won't say GH is lying, exactly, some of what she is telling probably has been told to her. I just think that her initial version is closer to the truth... or what she believes is the truth, and that she keeps adding little details to make it juicier, that's just the way I see it. To me, it sounds like she is enjoying her 15 minutes, and being a "star" on JVM and NG, and she may have been offered some money for her stories by tabloids, etc. That kind of money is a big incentive to most people, particularly one who has probably scratched  like a hen in the dirt for a living most of her life.

I kind of agree that the Croslins are trying to cover for Misty... they would rather throw Joe under the bus, he could take prison... Misty can't, she's delicate. (Insert snark here.)

I dunno... this whole thing gets crazier by the minute. I pray that whatever happened to Haleigh, she didn't have to suffer, I can't bear thinking she died in agony!

All of you here have made some great comments and I applaud everyone for sticking up for Haleigh and never giving up. We may not all agree on every detail, but at least we all have one common ground... Justice for Haleigh!
I agree, and I'll just bet we will see an article in the Globe or NE with Granny Flo's story in it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2010, 11:36:19 AM »

Flora Hollars is all over the place in her speculating but ... her position remains firm in regards to what Tommy and Misty shared with her in the recorded telephone conversations from jail.

Considering the Flora must realize that the recordings will reveal the truth regarding what was said by her grandkids ... I am inclined to believe her.  However ... the timing of the Sunday night calls causes me to suspect that Tommy and Misty were somehow able to get their stories straight prior to calling their grandmother.

If the cinder blocks taken from the river by divers were located in an area indicated by Tommy ... I am a believer in what Tommy and Misty have claimed in regard to the manner in which little Haleigh Marie was disposed.

Janet

++++++++

Nancy Grace - April 22, 2010

RICHARD HERMAN, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: It`s incredible, Nancy. And the caller is right. I mean, these are jailhouse phone calls. They`ve been recorded. Law enforcement has listened to them.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell - April 21, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS: No, ma`am, because 15 minutes after Tommy called me, Misty called me. I told her what he said and she was crying and all she could say is, "Nanny, I`ve told them this all along." Misty didn`t tell me until the following Monday about the rope and the bricks in the St. John`s River.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: ... Ms. Hollars called me and told me -- she certainly did -- that she had called down here and told them what Tommy had told her. And Teresa and I went and -- over to that area and walked around all afternoon and looked in the woods over there. But of course, we didn`t find anything.

NANCY GRACE: Isn`t it true that there has been a scenario put out there, and it had to come from behind bars, that Misty Croslin heard the child in the next room screaming?

FLORA HOLLARS: Yes.

GRACE: And my question is, where did that story come from?

HOLLARS: It came from Misty.

GRACE: What did she say?

HOLLARS: That she heard Haleigh in there crying.

<snipped>

GRACE: And what, if anything, did Misty Croslin do to take care of Haleigh?

HOLLARS: According to what she told me when all this was going on, she`d already had been threatened by Joe, and she grabbed Junior and got into bed, and they covered up their heads completely. And when she took the covers off of her head, Haleigh was gone.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS: Because of the way that Tommy talked to my -- I brought Tommy down Sunday night on the telephone. And that`s when he started telling me, and I toad him, I says, "Hey, Tommy, you failed your lie detector test. Now, I`m fixing to ask you right now. I know in my heart who I think did it."

He says, "Who did you think, Nanny?"

I said, "I think Joe."

He says, "You`re right. Joe is the one that did it."

<snipped>

HOLLARS: What Tommy told me when I broke him down was the fact that Joe stated to him that, if he opened his mouth and said anything, that he would bring a gun back down there and kill his whole family. And Misty stated that he had put a knife to her throat that night, which I know Joe does have knives, and I know Joe does have guns in his house out there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS:  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear ....

NANCE GRACE: She just said that Joe Overstreet killed Misty -- killed Haleigh?

HOLLARS: He and Tommy -- she said Joe Overstreet and Tommy wrapped the rope around Haleigh and carried her to the dock at the St. John`s River and put a block around the other end of the rope and throwed her in the river.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Attorney: Tommy Croslin Gave Investigators Tip
Sun., April 18, 2010

An attorney said Friday that his client, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., led investigators to the St. Johns River in the latest search for Haleigh Cummings.

Attorney James Werter said Croslin met with investigators for over an hour before leading Florida Department of Law Enforcement officials and Putnam County deputies to the river.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36604607/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2010, 11:38:59 AM »

It's been awhile since I have been on here, last time I was here was when Sandra Cantu went missing!

I haven't been following little Haleigh's case for very long and I may be wrong but I don't think Haleigh was raped by Joe. I think Misty keeps concocting all these different stories hoping that Joe and Tommy get charged with murdering Haleigh and she gets off scott free. And if GH is telling the truth, then she is only stating what Misty is telling her.. but only the tapes will prove that once and for all. But even so, just because Misty is telling GH these things doesn't mean any of it is true.

In my opinion, I think Misty gave Haleigh drugs to make her sleep.. and I think her and Ron have done this many times before only this time Haleigh had a reaction and died.  After listening to Chelsea tonight on NG and mentioning an overdose just confirms my suspicions. I also think that Chelsea as well as Lindsy and Teresa have all known from the start what happened, that's why the whole bunch is trying to implicate Joe...they have to all stick to the same story.

I think Misty freaked and called Ron and Tommy. Misty freaking out could be the screaming that the neighbors heard. When Ron realized that Haleigh was dead he couldn't call 911 right away to report it because he probably had drugs all over that house and had to get the place cleaned up first and come up with a story.  Since him and Joe had been feuding earlier what better person to put the blame on. Either Ron remembered about what Joe had said or Tommy mentioned about Joe and the alligators and a perfect way to get rid of a body and decided that's how they will get rid of Haleigh's body. And then they staged it to look like someone (Joe) came in and "stole" Haleigh. I think Tommy, maybe also Timmy...and Misty together dumped Haleigh's body and Ron knowing this took his time coming home from work, stopping for cigarettes giving Misty and Tommy enough time to get rid of Haleigh before he got home that way nobody could say he was there when it happened. All the calls Ron was making to Misty went unanswered because she probably forgot the phone at home when they were dumping little Haleigh.

Ron only married Misty afterward so he couldn't be arrested for sex with a minor and to make sure she didn't talk, and to also make it look like they were both innocent in all of this. But it's not working so he then divorces her and keeps his distance and staying quiet making himself look innocent and making it look like to the public that he now thinks that Misty has something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Misty loves Ron and thinks that once they are both out of jail that they will get back together and she will never say he was involved so she is sticking to her story that it was Joe and Tommy.

I don't know....I just wish someone would confess and so we can get this solved soon and put that poor baby to rest!

Izzy...This is what I think is the closest to how I feel things went

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: April 23, 2010, 11:40:12 AM »

well, if you were listenin' to gumma hollars you would have heard her tell anybody that thinks she made any money off of this to kiss it where the sun don't shine.   Monkey Devil!  I love it that we can say what we really think here, and I rarely post elsewhere.  I love me some monkeys.  an angelic monkey
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: April 23, 2010, 11:41:26 AM »

Chelsea C. said before that she noticed that Joe was not home and her van had been moved the night Haleigh went missing. Also confusing I believe she said Timmy was sleeping because of meds from car accident? I thought Hank Sr. was in car accident that night? I KNOW Joe was staying with Timmy and Chelsea and where because I KNOW the owner of that property.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2010, 11:43:09 AM »

I've been wondering about Tommy & Misty smoking that Joint after/before the AC man.  I don't think they were smokin a joint I think they were smoking Roxies.

I never knew you could smoke something in a pill form I guess they crush it, but how do they smoke it? (not asking because I am going to-just curious). and ITA they were doing more than pot that evening

I didn't know either until I watched the show "Addicted" last weekend.  They pinch the timerelease coating off, put it on a sheet of foil, light it and suck it up through a straw.  There is another drug that is done this way also but I can't remember what it is ... maybe crystal meth?  Weird, Huh?  Anyway when I saw it I thought to myself I bet that's how they do it down there.  The dude on the show said it gets you high faster - go figure.

geez~I would never have thought that was even possible, but I guess if you are a doper you're prolly looking for a short cut to get high all the time, and if GGMS siad she wasn't messed up and we know for a fact that she admitted smoking pot right before that and if you are right smoking roxies she had to be f'd up

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2010, 11:44:26 AM »

Chelsea C. said before that she noticed that Joe was not home and her van had been moved the night Haleigh went missing. Also confusing I believe she said Timmy was sleeping because of meds from car accident? I thought Hank Sr. was in car accident that night? I KNOW Joe was staying with Timmy and Chelsea and where because I KNOW the owner of that property.
feelin' a little feisty today.  is it bad that I wish you would just spill it already???  I am an impatient monkey today.  Stress.  I need candy.   
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: April 23, 2010, 11:45:07 AM »

My daughter, who unfortunately would know, said that Haleigh's death could have easily occurred due to an overdose if someone broke an extended release pill in half and gave it to her.  She said once the pill is broken, the amount of narcotic released is tremendous because the coating is what causes the active ingredient to be released slowly, over a period of hours, rather than all at once. 

Maybe a different drug - I don't see these people sharing their drugs with anyone or a child.  I think if they od'ed Haleigh which is not my thought at all it would of been on OTC cold medicine or something like that.  These are the type of users who count there pills all day long IMO.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: April 23, 2010, 11:45:08 AM »

I think maybe he's proud he's a full time honest worker and only part time drug dealer.   

Well he is not anymore....

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: April 23, 2010, 11:45:39 AM »

geez~I would never have thought that was even possible, but I guess if you are a doper you're prolly looking for a short cut to get high all the time, and if GGMS siad she wasn't messed up and we know for a fact that she admitted smoking pot right before that and if you are right smoking roxies she had to be f'd up
Something I meant to bring up last night, and got distracted.  Did GGMS say on NG yesterday "we" went over there? 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: April 23, 2010, 11:46:22 AM »

Well he is not anymore....
that's the truth!  got a couple off the streets.  wish we could get them all.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: April 23, 2010, 11:50:25 AM »

I noticed how mean nancy was to Flo yesterday.  I also forgot to bring that up.  She was a total witch to her when GGMS was there.  I almost felt sorry for her, but then she should know how nancy is.  I would never go on that show unless, God Forbid! I had a missing relative.  and then ONLY if I didn't have anything to do with it.  LOL
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: April 23, 2010, 11:52:30 AM »

Something I meant to bring up last night, and got distracted.  Did GGMS say on NG yesterday "we" went over there? 

yes she said "WE" or atleast the transcription does.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #136 on: April 23, 2010, 11:58:40 AM »

Since the Croslin's were away due to Hank Sr.'s accident there was an opportunity for anyone to use their home for whatever reason.  Do we know if LE did any kind of search (forensic?) on that home.  HaLeigh could've been taken their and then to to water.  The van and it's occupants, if used for a crime, didn't have to travel far that night if they took this route.

::HelloKitty::Melisb,

Interesting

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2010, 11:59:41 AM »

Maybe somewhere down the road ... Granny Flora will be made an offer she will not refuse ... a media offer to tell her story regarding what her grandkids told her in those recorded telephone calls from the jail but ... it appears for now she is only interested in her 15 minutes of fame in the media spotlight

Janet

++++++++

RICHARD HERMAN, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: It`s incredible, Nancy. And the caller is right. I mean, these are jailhouse phone calls. They`ve been recorded. Law enforcement has listened to them.

<snipped>

HERMAN: I want to know, does she have any contracts with any newspapers or any tabloids?

NANCY GRACE: Ms. Hollars, do you have a contract or a deal with a newspaper, radio or TV? Have you made any money off this story?

HOLLARS: I have not made a penny off this story. I have told exactly what those two kids has told me. And if none of them down there don`t like it, they can kiss where the sun don`t shine!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2010, 12:01:04 PM »

Was Joe sleeping on the night of February 9th at Tim and Chelsea's residence?  That seems to be the puzzle.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #139 on: April 23, 2010, 12:03:29 PM »

well, if you were listenin' to gumma hollars you would have heard her tell anybody that thinks she made any money off of this to kiss it where the sun don't shine.   Monkey Devil!  I love it that we can say what we really think here, and I rarely post elsewhere.  I love me some monkeys.  an angelic monkey

I Loved Nanny Flo's delivery, purfect.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.