April 27, 2024, 11:23:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348861 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: April 29, 2010, 12:36:45 PM »

If Ronald does post bond and is out of jail, maybe it will pi$$ Misty off enough for her to stop covering for him, if he is involved in what happened to Haleigh, or the cover up........somebody's got to crack (hopefully)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: April 29, 2010, 12:41:26 PM »

Good luck Ron 

Donna Brock tried that as well and she was TURNED DOWN.  I don't think Donna even has a previous record like Ron.... see, it never stops does it.  Break the law and still want to be cuddled.  B.S. to that!!!!

Not ever GM, but I did hear Jean C on NG or JVM saying he was trying to work something out with the psoectutors, I'll be livid if that happens and he get's off yet again, and as far as wnating his bond reduces, well

DAMN  ...  see what the FULL MOON did ....I do hope he has the same JUDGE that HOPE had .....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1302 on: April 29, 2010, 12:42:33 PM »

If you haven't heard all of Hope's jail call to her mom, here 'tis.. at link scroll down to
MARCH 21: SYKES' PRISON PHONE CALL:

I was especially astonished at the lovey-dovey kissy-kissy sound in her voice as she speaks of Ron.  <gag me>

http://chathousenews.blogspot.com/2010/04/misty-croslin-jailhouse-conversations.html

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: April 29, 2010, 12:43:51 PM »

If Ronald does post bond and is out of jail, maybe it will pi$$ Misty off enough for her to stop covering for him, if he is involved in what happened to Haleigh, or the cover up........somebody's got to crack (hopefully)

Let's just hope that if it is RON THAT CRACKS .. that he doesn't harm any innocent people.  I can just see him going out on a rage ... and whoever is in his path .....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1304 on: April 29, 2010, 12:49:37 PM »

Amen!!!! However, with most states,  the jail system is over crowded,  I think she plead no contest in hopes of getting released early.  That is a major problem with our system.  They lock these people up for said amount of years, then they release them earlyu cause they have no room in the system for them.   

We need to buy an island way out at sea.  Drop everyone off there.   Let them fend for themselves.  Helicopter food to them daily.   And be done with them.   The cycle has been 3 generations in this family.   You can tell by the photos the ones using drugs.   Something has to change within our system.

Am thinking that LE has been considering using islands at sea for offenders.  I just found out about one island that WA state is using for sex offenders.  Sure do hope this idea catches on with the rest of the nation, cuz there are countless islands out there, that could be used for offenders of all kinds.  Would be the answer for jail over-crowding everywhere, no more early releases, no release for those who cannot be rehab'd, just cuz there's no room in jails. 

They've started with sex offenders, may roll around to others someday:

http://sexoffenderissues.blogspot.com/2010/04/wa-sex-offender-island-they-say-its-not.html

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1305 on: April 29, 2010, 12:54:21 PM »

What worries me most Ron posting bail.........if he is guilty (and I think he is to some extent) and worried it will come out from Tommy, Misty anyone I can see him as the type that would have nothing to lose, and that worries me for Crystal and Butterbean. I remember what he told Tim Miller, and men do tend to take others ig they decide to "end it". It's a fact! We ssee story after story about men who do this, they either kill there ex or current wife/GF, or wife and kids and even family members before they pull the trigger. I could google at least 15 cases where this has happened due to divorce, custody, job loss and economic pressures.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1306 on: April 29, 2010, 12:58:40 PM »

Good luck Ron 

Donna Brock tried that as well and she was TURNED DOWN.  I don't think Donna even has a previous record like Ron.... see, it never stops does it.  Break the law and still want to be cuddled.  B.S. to that!!!!

Not ever GM, but I did hear Jean C on NG or JVM saying he was trying to work something out with the psoectutors, I'll be livid if that happens and he get's off yet again, and as far as wnating his bond reduces, well

DAMN  ...  see what the FULL MOON did ....I do hope he has the same JUDGE that HOPE had .....

Me too GM, that would be the ultimate if they ALL had the same judge

WYKS~I would love to see all sex offenders on an Island, but I'd prefer it be barren and unable to produce food-but that's just me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: April 29, 2010, 01:01:00 PM »

Amen!!!! However, with most states,  the jail system is over crowded,  I think she plead no contest in hopes of getting released early.  That is a major problem with our system.  They lock these people up for said amount of years, then they release them earlyu cause they have no room in the system for them.   

We need to buy an island way out at sea.  Drop everyone off there.   Let them fend for themselves.  Helicopter food to them daily.   And be done with them.   The cycle has been 3 generations in this family.   You can tell by the photos the ones using drugs.   Something has to change within our system.

Am thinking that LE has been considering using islands at sea for offenders.  I just found out about one island that WA state is using for sex offenders.  Sure do hope this idea catches on with the rest of the nation, cuz there are countless islands out there, that could be used for offenders of all kinds.  Would be the answer for jail over-crowding everywhere, no more early releases, no release for those who cannot be rehab'd, just cuz there's no room in jails. 

http://sexoffenderissues.blogspot.com/2010/04/wa-sex-offender-island-they-say-its-not.html

There is only one female sex offendor on that island - she is by far the worst.  Lisa Ling went to the island and interviewed some of these dudes she said they were creepy and needed to be there.  It might have been on Oprah IIRC.  I think it is voluntary to go there cuz it involves rehabilitation.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1308 on: April 29, 2010, 01:04:06 PM »

There is only one female sex offendor on that island - she is by far the worst.  Lisa Ling went to the island and interviewed some of these dudes she said they were creepy and needed to be there.  It might have been on Oprah IIRC.  I think it is voluntary to go there cuz it involves rehabilitation.

I know a few states have civil commitment after the offender finishes his jail term, but the ones I'm talking about aren't voluntary-they are civilly committed because they are still a menace/danger to society yet have finished the term set by law which ticks me off because they should have far longer sentences and for a true predator and not someone involved in a consensual realtionship like 22/17 I'm all for life in prison myself.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1309 on: April 29, 2010, 01:09:21 PM »

True, I just hope if this happens Crystal and her family is protected, I don't trust what he may do. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: April 29, 2010, 01:11:07 PM »

If you haven't heard all of Hope's jail call to her mom, here 'tis.. at link scroll down to

I was especially astonished at the lovey-dovey kissy-kissy sound in her voice as she speaks of Ron.  <gag me>

http://chathousenews.blogspot.com/2010/04/misty-croslin-jailhouse-conversations.html

Kissing cousins perhaps? I don't know but it is sickening 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1311 on: April 29, 2010, 01:11:27 PM »

Thanks for that, WOW.  She's a total disrespectful dumbazz, and she wanted 15 so she should be happy. FN Loser

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: April 29, 2010, 01:11:49 PM »

Let's just hope that if it is RON THAT CRACKS .. that he doesn't harm any innocent people.  I can just see him going out on a rage ... and whoever is in his path .....
That is my biggest fear 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: April 29, 2010, 01:13:17 PM »

Thanks for that, WOW.  She's a total disrespectful dumbazz, and she wanted 15 so she should be happy. FN Loser

had to fix my quote, decided to add that she was too excited about ronnie and I think there's somethat really strange about that.  hope, a stripper?  it is to laugh
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1314 on: April 29, 2010, 01:13:27 PM »

WYKS~I would love to see all sex offenders on an Island, but I'd prefer it be barren and unable to produce food-but that's just me

That would be my first choice too, IM... lol  Let em figure out a way to feed themselves.  Might learn to fish.  An uninhabited island, of course.  Preferably one that isn't so dang close as to use a ferry to get there tho.  One where maybe a helicopter can just go out to sea for hours and drop em out the door to the island by parachute.   

I've been in Seattle, taken ferries here and there to various islands, in getting from one place to another.  Easy process, and some islands are very close.  I got my service dog in going from Seattle by ferry to one island, then by ferry to another island. 

This sex offender island is supposedly an hour or so away from Seattle, not so easy to swim back.. lol.. just still too close for comfort for me.  Better tho than right next door to our homes and schools.   

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: April 29, 2010, 01:15:24 PM »

Good luck Ron 

yep, let them eat rocks and dirt, then each other 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: April 29, 2010, 01:18:01 PM »

had to fix my quote, decided to add that she was too excited about ronnie and I think there's somethat really strange about that.  hope, a stripper?  it is to laugh
somethat, that's a new word for something, it's bullchitspeak 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: April 29, 2010, 01:19:15 PM »

This is what irritates me, not that Hope shouldn't be punished for what she did, she should, but that many years, and then you have someone like John Gardner that only spent a few years for attacking a teenage girl years ago. And if they would have kept him where he belonged, Chelsea and Amber would be alive. Something way wrong with sentencing of crimes 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: April 29, 2010, 01:20:31 PM »

I just read this on a newsblog.  LMAO...thought you all would enjoy.

Ron needs to be contemplating what his ideal prison relationship will be. Misty is going get passed around for smokes, that is inevitable.

Another good reason to quit smoking.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: April 29, 2010, 01:23:03 PM »

I just read this on a newsblog.  LMAO...thought you all would enjoy.

Ron needs to be contemplating what his ideal prison relationship will be. Misty is going get passed around for smokes, that is inevitable.

Another good reason to quit smoking.
  What I had been thinking, the women better be careful around Hope, she looks like she could beat the crap out of a person if you cross her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.