April 27, 2024, 12:07:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348872 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1320 on: April 29, 2010, 01:25:32 PM »

In Hope's jail tape, I was glad that her mother at least seemed to be trying to get her to understand things, to see reason, etc.  Much better anyway IMO than what Hank sounded like with Misty.  Hope's mother didn't seem to placate her at all, like Hank did.  IMO, they both seem like spoiled lil brats, and yet it does seem that Hope's mother was trying. 

In one article, Hope sounded like she didn't understand her charges, that her attorney made the plea 'for her', perhaps without her knowing what it all meant.  However.... in that tape, Hope said herself that she just "wasn't paying attention."  Who does that when it means a good portion of your future?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1321 on: April 29, 2010, 01:36:27 PM »

This is what irritates me, not that Hope shouldn't be punished for what she did, she should, but that many years, and then you have someone like John Gardner that only spent a few years for attacking a teenage girl years ago. And if they would have kept him where he belonged, Chelsea and Amber would be alive. Something way wrong with sentencing of crimes 

Very true!!  Some of the sentences that are given out are sooooo friggin' pathetic!  Many of them, when compared to sentencing for other crimes or same crimes in other states, are downright unbelievable. 

And I wish there was some kind of required national minimum mandatory, etc.  If there were one set of strong rules across the nation, perps likely wouldn't run from state to state, committing their crimes, knowing that they can get away with something in one state that they can't in another.   

And then there's my all-time fav thing to b!tch about.... perps being allowed to plea away one charge of murder in return for further info re another charge of murder.  When that is allowed, and the perp gets no time and no charges for that one murder, it's like the system is saying the one murdered just didn't matter.. enough or at all.  And that IMO, is another crime against one victim.  I don't think this should be allowed. 

But.... they haven't asked for my opinion on it.   

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: April 29, 2010, 01:38:47 PM »

I just read this on a newsblog.  LMAO...thought you all would enjoy.

Ron needs to be contemplating what his ideal prison relationship will be. Misty is going get passed around for smokes, that is inevitable.

Another good reason to quit smoking.
  What I had been thinking, the women better be careful around Hope, she looks like she could beat the crap out of a person if you cross her.

Hope should be scared she's very young and she will most likely be going in with career criminals and she is and will be forever associated with people who may have harmed Haleigh.  Her size will not help her against the many.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: April 29, 2010, 01:44:35 PM »

This is what irritates me, not that Hope shouldn't be punished for what she did, she should, but that many years, and then you have someone like John Gardner that only spent a few years for attacking a teenage girl years ago. And if they would have kept him where he belonged, Chelsea and Amber would be alive. Something way wrong with sentencing of crimes 

You are so right and I would be waiting on the little Twit when he got out and he would be singing high soprano bout now.  The friggin laws are to protect the criminals.  SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!. 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: April 29, 2010, 01:46:18 PM »

Even IF they lower Ron's bond...there still won't be anyone tha can afford it.
Is TN still a dispatcher? Just curious.
After seeing the sentence that Hope received, it's pretty clear that they aren't playing.
Hope has 30 days to appeal.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1325 on: April 29, 2010, 01:47:39 PM »

ITA~I'd rather have the rapist, mudererer, molesters behind bars than someone caught with pot etc., guess I'm just ticked all the way around. Been waiting 3 days to execute a trade while the market moves and bonds are trading away, non- stop BBall games and practice, this cat and mouse game with all the players in this case and then on top of all of it I have to worry about the d@mn oil washing up on the Island

I'm ready for next weekedn when I'll have family back here so I can go have some drinks    at minimum and then hop onto the Island Trolley so I don't kill anyone driving home.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: April 29, 2010, 01:52:50 PM »

I personally think that al murder crimes and crimes against children should be handled differently when the perps will not talk.  Forget their constitutional rights.  They gave that up when they murdered someone.  If they will not talk, they need to be made to talk and treated/interrogated like the spies.  Screw the crooked attornies.  After they talk, we coauld deal with all the crap hitting the fan later.  Our laws are stupid when it comes to killers, etc.  I don't give a d@m if they never eat or drink again.  Look at how this world has gotten since American Civil Liberties and others have taken over.  As far as the overcrowding, LET THE PRISONERS HAND THE OVERCROWDING AND SOON THERE WILL NOT B ANY OVERCROWDING.  OK, I'M GETTING OFF MY SOAPBOX NOW.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1327 on: April 29, 2010, 01:59:32 PM »

DAMN  ...  see what the FULL MOON did ....I do hope he has the same JUDGE that HOPE had .....

Me too GM, that would be the ultimate if they ALL had the same judge

WYKS~I would love to see all sex offenders on an Island, but I'd prefer it be barren and unable to produce food-but that's just me

That would be my first choice too, IM... lol  Let em figure out a way to feed themselves.  Might learn to fish.  An uninhabited island, of course.  Preferably one that isn't so dang close as to use a ferry to get there tho.  One where maybe a helicopter can just go out to sea for hours and drop em out the door to the island by parachute.   

I've been in Seattle, taken ferries here and there to various islands, in getting from one place to another.  Easy process, and some islands are very close.  I got my service dog in going from Seattle by ferry to one island, then by ferry to another island. 

This sex offender island is supposedly an hour or so away from Seattle, not so easy to swim back.. lol.. just still too close for comfort for me.  Better tho than right next door to our homes and schools.   

LOL-I'm good even without the parachute An hour swim in that temperature water would be next to impossible, plus those bad sharks like cold water.....well, that could work too

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: April 29, 2010, 02:01:05 PM »

Hi no rose

Years ago when my daughter was in Grade 4 ... she came home all upset.  She had received an automatic detention for making the choice to defy the established rule of not passing notes in the classroom.  Her defence was that another student had defied the same rule two days previous and had received only a warning.  My daughter conceded that she would have made a wiser choice if she had known the teacher would follow through with the consequences if she was caught.

My response to daughter was ... she knew the consequences prior to defiantly writing that note.  No buts!  Case Closed!!

I never forgot this incident.  It encompassed principles that could be applied to so many areas in this journey called life.

Have a good day.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1329 on: April 29, 2010, 02:11:56 PM »

People should be punished for their crimes and Hope is paying big time. I don't know something is way off on that sentence in my opinion, and she is going to come out a very angry woman. I have no answers for anything, I just think that is an awfully long time, when people who commit much worse crimes spend a lot less time behind bars. Nothing makes sense to me anymore I guess.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: April 29, 2010, 02:23:37 PM »

People should be punished for their crimes and Hope is paying big time. I don't know something is way off on that sentence in my opinion, and she is going to come out a very angry woman. I have no answers for anything, I just think that is an awfully long time, when people who commit much worse crimes spend a lot less time behind bars. Nothing makes sense to me anymore I guess.

Well Misty's will be far worse and that should make you feel better!  ha ha ha!    We had 2 drug dealers in a sting yesterday run  into an older couple out and about yesterday.  The man was killed and his wife is in critical condition in shock trauma. OT but story here - http://wjz.com/local/car.accident.2.1662604.html

They had priors for drugs and guns.  Hope even stated she would be worse if/when released - she had no remorse and the judge called her on it.   It seems harsh but I think it's what she deserves and they have to start with change somewhere or on someone.  JMO.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: April 29, 2010, 02:28:49 PM »

Question???  Did we ever see an actual picture of Junior's bedroom in the home? 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1332 on: April 29, 2010, 02:32:08 PM »

Even IF they lower Ron's bond...there still won't be anyone tha can afford it.
Is TN still a dispatcher? Just curious.
After seeing the sentence that Hope received, it's pretty clear that they aren't playing.
Hope has 30 days to appeal.

Who knows....TN wasn't even a dispatcher in Feb. 09, she was on disablility from a car accident and just settled that suit in January (maybe she got a nice payout    ) although I doubt it . I agree they aren't playing and hope it's the same judge just to be fair IYKWIM,

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1333 on: April 29, 2010, 02:38:42 PM »

I didn't and don't remember it on Marlena's tour on John and Lucy's BIO-MOM's show, but maybe someone did........although I think they would have mentioned it by now if anyone/anywhere had seen that room 

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1334 on: April 29, 2010, 02:42:07 PM »

Yep, there was one with Ron standing outside the door, leaning against the wall or some such.  Could make out that the room behind him was Junior's, but IIRC there was only a bed in there on the floor.  Can't remember much else.  It wasn't a full picture of the room if I remember right. 

My guess is that since the kids were sleeping in Ron/Misty's room, Jr in bed with them, their rooms had been full of those pot plants that were found near the Mondex pond.  Am thinking that part of the cover-up that night included a lot of back n forth with the van, getting those plants out of there.  Could be another reason for the bricked open side door, needed all hands on deck carrying plants etc, outta the MH.  IMO. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1335 on: April 29, 2010, 02:50:43 PM »

I think in the walk-thru video am thinking we could see a corner of the bed in his room, but not the whole room.  And I was mistaken, Ron wasn't leaning against the wall, he's looking into Haleigh's room.  Junior's is on the left:

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: April 29, 2010, 02:51:36 PM »

I was trying to see how long "the gang " might wait in county jail and found this ;

long PDF but tells the rules for all states

http://www.naco.org/Template.cfm?Section=Library&template=/ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=33144
Thanks, Alagary.

I put this together from two pages of that pdf file to show the pertinent stuff for Florida:

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: April 29, 2010, 02:53:00 PM »

Yep, there was one with Ron standing outside the door, leaning against the wall or some such.  Could make out that the room behind him was Junior's, but IIRC there was only a bed in there on the floor.  Can't remember much else.  It wasn't a full picture of the room if I remember right. 

My guess is that since the kids were sleeping in Ron/Misty's room, Jr in bed with them, their rooms had been full of those pot plants that were found near the Mondex pond.  Am thinking that part of the cover-up that night included a lot of back n forth with the van, getting those plants out of there.  Could be another reason for the bricked open side door, needed all hands on deck carrying plants etc, outta the MH.  IMO. 

You know why I am asking than....lol.  I remember the pic's of Haleigh's room and on a video.  Her room looked real and used.  Even had a nice size closet in it with clothes hung up including clothes w/tags still on them but I don't recall ever seeing Junior's room. 

Now wasn't it like 100+ pot plants found at the Mondex and in like gallon size containers? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: April 29, 2010, 03:01:31 PM »

This is the best shot I have seen of the room. His room is straight ahead in this picture. Ronald is entering Haleigh's room.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: April 29, 2010, 03:03:38 PM »

Ok I found articles stating about 100 pot plants no reference to the size of the containers. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.