April 27, 2024, 11:54:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348865 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: April 29, 2010, 03:04:05 PM »

Question???  Did we ever see an actual picture of Junior's bedroom in the home? 

Yep, there was one with Ron standing outside the door, leaning against the wall or some such.  Could make out that the room behind him was Junior's, but IIRC there was only a bed in there on the floor.  Can't remember much else.  It wasn't a full picture of the room if I remember right. 

My guess is that since the kids were sleeping in Ron/Misty's room, Jr in bed with them, their rooms had been full of those pot plants that were found near the Mondex pond.  Am thinking that part of the cover-up that night included a lot of back n forth with the van, getting those plants out of there.  Could be another reason for the bricked open side door, needed all hands on deck carrying plants etc, outta the MH.  IMO. 

You know why I am asking than....lol.  I remember the pic's of Haleigh's room and on a video.  Her room looked real and used.  Even had a nice size closet in it with clothes hung up including clothes w/tags still on them but I don't recall ever seeing Junior's room. 

Now wasn't it like 100+ pot plants found at the Mondex and in like gallon size containers? 

So, February ...  would that maybe a reason as to why the A/C guy was there ... something to do with the growing of these plants and electricity and humidity, etc....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1341 on: April 29, 2010, 03:04:09 PM »

Yep, there was one with Ron standing outside the door, leaning against the wall or some such.  Could make out that the room behind him was Junior's, but IIRC there was only a bed in there on the floor.  Can't remember much else.  It wasn't a full picture of the room if I remember right. 

My guess is that since the kids were sleeping in Ron/Misty's room, Jr in bed with them, their rooms had been full of those pot plants that were found near the Mondex pond.  Am thinking that part of the cover-up that night included a lot of back n forth with the van, getting those plants out of there.  Could be another reason for the bricked open side door, needed all hands on deck carrying plants etc, outta the MH.  IMO. 

You know why I am asking than....lol.  I remember the pic's of Haleigh's room and on a video.  Her room looked real and used.  Even had a nice size closet in it with clothes hung up including clothes w/tags still on them but I don't recall ever seeing Junior's room. 

Now wasn't it like 100+ pot plants found at the Mondex and in like gallon size containers? 

Yeppers, it was reported thatta way.  Now honestly, if someone were gonna grow pot plants at the Mondex or anywhere else, they would grow them right in the ground.  The fact that they were in containers says to me they were moved out there from somewhere else.  Who would have needed to move pot plants out there?  Someone who had the po-lice traipsing in and out of their home. 

I'm trying to think of how much space it would have taken for 100 containers of that size.  Was the mobile home big enough for that?  Hmmm.. Maybe they even had those containers sitting pretty all around the livingroom too.  LOL 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: April 29, 2010, 03:09:25 PM »

Thanks Brandi.  It looks like a ok size room.  I guess it was behind Rons & Misty's bedroom. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1343 on: April 29, 2010, 03:11:04 PM »

Ok I found articles stating about 100 pot plants no reference to the size of the containers. 

Yeah, I can't find any re the size of the containers either. 

Earlier reports on that pot next to the mondex was described as 'a field of pot, uprooted'... as in actually growing there.  But later on that changed to actually being 100 pot plants in containers.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1344 on: April 29, 2010, 03:13:03 PM »

People should be punished for their crimes and Hope is paying big time. I don't know something is way off on that sentence in my opinion, and she is going to come out a very angry woman. I have no answers for anything, I just think that is an awfully long time, when people who commit much worse crimes spend a lot less time behind bars. Nothing makes sense to me anymore I guess.

Well Misty's will be far worse and that should make you feel better!  ha ha ha!    We had 2 drug dealers in a sting yesterday run  into an older couple out and about yesterday.  The man was killed and his wife is in critical condition in shock trauma. OT but story here - http://wjz.com/local/car.accident.2.1662604.html

They had priors for drugs and guns.  Hope even stated she would be worse if/when released - she had no remorse and the judge called her on it.   It seems harsh but I think it's what she deserves and they have to start with change somewhere or on someone.  JMO.
How horrible  Oh yes, Misty's will be much worse with the sentencing 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: April 29, 2010, 03:13:19 PM »

LMAO I put a question into google and it's taking so long to respond no doubt it is being sent to DEA now!  ha ha ha!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: April 29, 2010, 03:14:16 PM »

Thanks Brandi.  It looks like a ok size room.  I guess it was behind Rons & Misty's bedroom. 

No, the children's bedrooms are on the opposite side of the mobile home from the master bedroom. Across the living room.

Hope that makes sense.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1347 on: April 29, 2010, 03:20:08 PM »

Ok I found articles stating about 100 pot plants no reference to the size of the containers. 
I thought I read that there was more than I plant per put IIRC, so it could have been for example 10 plants in each (although I'm clueless about growing pot so that may be a bad example) anyway, just another fact/non-fact to toss around!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1348 on: April 29, 2010, 03:21:48 PM »

Now I know that I read this, but don't ask where  The air conditioning man which is also probably the heating man was doing maintenance on several of the mobile homes that day.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1349 on: April 29, 2010, 03:58:29 PM »

BBM - this makes total sense Wyks. A week or so I made a post about the door being propped and it seems to me that you only prop a door for moving furniture. I said I would bump the door and go. Others agreed. So, this could be the real reason the door was propped.

Which also means Haleigh was dead LONG before the 911 call.

Another point - Ron said no one knew where they lived and gave a list of two people IIRC. Now why would you live where no one knew? But that wasn't true cause TN and GGMS knew where they lived and so did other family members, not to forget Tommy, Timmy, Chelsea, Lindsy, so - many people KNEW where they lived.

Ron was NOT referring to those people obviously. Ron meant drug dealers, or people he supplied.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1350 on: April 29, 2010, 04:01:37 PM »

This is the best shot I have seen of the room. His room is straight ahead in this picture. Ronald is entering Haleigh's room.

??  guess we posted the same pic near to the same time?   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1351 on: April 29, 2010, 04:01:58 PM »

one more point - you need grow lights to grow pot indoors - were any found at Mondex? or other equipment such as; bags of potting soil, supplements for growth, watering hoses, fans, fungus repellent, bags of harvested pot, or rope used to hang and dry the pot.

That's the signs of a dumped pot farm.

+++

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: April 29, 2010, 04:02:32 PM »

Now I know that I read this, but don't ask where  The air conditioning man which is also probably the heating man was doing maintenance on several of the mobile homes that day.

you know if someone really, wanted to know the HVAC company name,
you could go look on the ac unit, mine leaves a dated service sticker
with company name, every spring, and in the fall, one on the furnace

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1353 on: April 29, 2010, 04:06:36 PM »

I can remember in my younger days finding pot plants in the woods along the river often, and they have an odor, I can only imagine that in a trailer a 100 plants would reek.  And if the plants are moved, the pollen is thrown into the air and intensifies the smell, if they moved them that night, the officers would have had to have smelled it.  Even if they had covered it with fabreze, if at all possible, wouldn't they find it odd to smell that at 3 in the morning?

I will be surprised to find that the pot plants belong to the pill-billies, from my experiences with family members living in that world, once you graduate to harder stuff, pot is out of it.  Its not as profitable as other drugs, and much easier to detect.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: April 29, 2010, 04:10:58 PM »

BBM - this makes total sense Wyks. A week or so I made a post about the door being propped and it seems to me that you only prop a door for moving furniture. I said I would bump the door and go. Others agreed. So, this could be the real reason the door was propped.

Which also means Haleigh was dead LONG before the 911 call.

Another point - Ron said no one knew where they lived and gave a list of two people IIRC. Now why would you live where no one knew? But that wasn't true cause TN and GGMS knew where they lived and so did other family members, not to forget Tommy, Timmy, Chelsea, Lindsy, so - many people KNEW where they lived.

Ron was NOT referring to those people obviously. Ron meant drug dealers, or people he supplied.

Remember, it was a full moon that night also. You'd think a neighbor would see and/or hear the commotion if that were the case. Just thinking out loud here.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1355 on: April 29, 2010, 04:11:05 PM »

Yeppers, it was reported thatta way.  Now honestly, if someone were gonna grow pot plants at the Mondex or anywhere else, they would grow them right in the ground .  The fact that they were in containers says to me they were moved out there from somewhere else.  Who would have needed to move pot plants out there?  Someone who had the po-lice traipsing in and out of their home. 

I'm trying to think of how much space it would have taken for 100 containers of that size.  Was the mobile home big enough for that?  Hmmm.. Maybe they even had those containers sitting pretty all around the livingroom too.  LOL 

[/quote]

Wyks, in any other situation it would be odd for hundreds of plants to be in pots, outside. Considering it's pot, and FL; they are grown in pots because of the lack of nutrients in the soil, and/or they are professional growers and use only the best for their plants grow wise, so they grow with soil,nutrients,ph,humidity,c02 controlled enviroments. The fact that the plants were out and the open may be apart of the grow operation. Marijuana grows in stages, and in its final stage it needs a shift in sun time, and most grow operations start indoors(vegetation), and end outside(harvest). It doesn't look as if they had a major growing operation in the MH as there is a lack of ventilation, and most homes used to grow have to be almost completely converted to accomodate the amount of humidity involved in growing these plants. Although I wouldn't put it past them to have removed the plants from their property that night to avoid prosecution. Again only doing things in their favor.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: April 29, 2010, 04:11:11 PM »

Bring back the chain gang, make them work hard for eight hours a day breaking rocks 

your wish is their command

WORK CAMPS, FORESTRY CAMPS AND ROAD PRISONS
Region III
Levy Forestry Camp (Female
Lowell CI Boot Camp (Female Youth
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/orginfo/facilitydir.html#5

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/facilities/index.html
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateInfo/InmateInfoMenu.asp

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7616.msg1123283#msg1123283

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1357 on: April 29, 2010, 04:12:56 PM »

I can remember in my younger days finding pot plants in the woods along the river often, and they have an odor, I can only imagine that in a trailer a 100 plants would reek.  And if the plants are moved, the pollen is thrown into the air and intensifies the smell, if they moved them that night, the officers would have had to have smelled it.  Even if they had covered it with fabreze, if at all possible, wouldn't they find it odd to smell that at 3 in the morning?

I will be surprised to find that the pot plants belong to the pill-billies, from my experiences with family members living in that world, once you graduate to harder stuff, pot is out of it.  Its not as profitable as other drugs, and much easier to detect.

a mobile home with 100 pots plants would reek to high heavens. You could probably smell that down the street.

And it would be almost impossible to remove every leave from the trailer and the van. Something would be left behind.

Pot is still a huge source of income, but a briefcase of cocaine will always be easier to move than a tractor trailer load of pot.

100 plants of high grade pot could be worth over 25,000 dollars. Easily.

+++

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1358 on: April 29, 2010, 04:15:35 PM »

Hello monkey! You are absolutely correct. Most grow homes reek from the inside out, and a couple hours would be no amount of time to ventilate. Unless they were growing outdoors which is very possible. But i'm sure if they had been growing one or two neighbors would have had a complaint of the strong odor.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: April 29, 2010, 04:16:19 PM »

UCN: 542010CF000254XXAXMX
File Date: 2010-02-03   Judge: TERRY J LARUE    
Defense Atty: SHOEMAKER, TERRY J

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES

Alias

Date   #   Docket Description
2010-02-03   1   COMPLAINT FILED: PCSO DET/T CAMPBELL 1-20-10
2010-02-03   1   BOOKING NUMBER: N/A
2010-02-03   2   INFORMATION - TRAFFICKING IN HYDROCODONE (28G-30KG)
2010-02-03   3   CAPIAS REQUEST FORM - BOND $250,000 NATIONWIDE
2010-02-03   4   CAPIAS ISSUED - BOND SET AT $250,000 NATIONWIDE
2010-02-04   5   ARREST DATE:02/03/2010
2010-02-04   5   BOOKING NUBMER:10-0276
2010-02-04   6   DEFENDANT PRESENT FOR FIRST APPEARANCE HRG
2010-02-04   6   ADJ INS P D APPOINTED AT FIRST APPEARANCE HEARING
2010-02-04   6   SUFFICIENT PROBABLE CAUSE FOUND
2010-02-04   6   $250,000 SECURED BOND SET
2010-02-04   7   CAPIAS RETURNED EXECUTED
2010-02-10   8   NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED BY: TERRY J SHOEMAKER
2010-02-10   9   NOTICE OF DISCOVERY
2010-02-10   10   STATE'S DISCOVERY EXHIBIT
2010-02-10   11   WITNESS LIST
2010-02-10   12   DEMAND FOR RECIPROCAL DISCLOSURE
2010-02-11   13   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (02-18-2010) IN JAIL
2010-02-11   14   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (02-18-2010)
2010-02-17   15   WAIVER OF ARRAIGNMENT, PLEA OF NOT GUILTY, AND DEMAND
2010-02-17   15   FOR JURY TRIAL FILED BY: TERRY J SHOEMAKER (FAX)
2010-02-18   16   ORDER SETTING CASE FOR PRETRIAL 02/18/2010
2010-02-19   17   WAIVER OF ARRAIGNMENT, PLEA OF NOT GUILTY, AND DEMAND
2010-02-19   17   FOR JURY TRIAL FILED BY: TERRY J SHOEMAKER (ORIGINAL)
2010-02-23   18   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (03-31-2010)
2010-02-23   19   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (03-31-2010)
2010-03-03   20   SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY / WITNESS LIST
2010-03-17   21   NOTICE OF UNAVAILABILITY
2010-03-29   22   SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY / WITNESS LIST
2010-03-31   23   PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY TERRY J SHOEMAKER
2010-03-31   23   ON MOTION OF DEFENSE COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE
2010-03-31   23   CONTINUED TO 05/13/2010
2010-04-07   5   ARREST REPORT- TRAFFICKING IN HYDROCODONE (28G - 30KG)
2010-04-07   24   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (05-13-2010) IN JAIL
2010-04-07   25   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (05-13-2010)
2010-04-26   26   MOTION TO REDUCE BOND

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.