April 27, 2024, 11:54:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348866 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: April 23, 2010, 12:03:33 PM »

Something I meant to bring up last night, and got distracted.  Did GGMS say on NG yesterday "we" went over there?

Nancy Grace - April 22, 2010

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: ... Ms. Hollars called me and told me -- she certainly did -- that she had called down here and told them what Tommy had told her. And Teresa and I went and -- over to that area and walked around all afternoon and looked in the woods over there. But of course, we didn`t find anything.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2010, 12:10:43 PM »

Something I meant to bring up last night, and got distracted.  Did GGMS say on NG yesterday "we" went over there?

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: ... Ms. Hollars called me and told me -- she certainly did -- that she had called down here and told them what Tommy had told her. And Teresa and I went and -- over to that area and walked around all afternoon and looked in the woods over there. But of course, we didn`t find anything.

I think that O4Bull was meaning the last time GGS saw Haleigh...and yes she did say we so someone must have been with her in the car.

HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2010, 12:17:11 PM »

04bull, maybe, just a little, lol. I'm frustrated because I can't post what I know directly from the source. Seahorse, that's what I read, it's in #34 I believe. Also Chelsea is the one who told my "person" that Misty was very jealous of Haleigh. Seems like Chelsea is doin' the "Satsuma Shuffle".
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2010, 12:22:37 PM »

I noticed how mean nancy was to Flo yesterday.  I also forgot to bring that up.  She was a total witch to her when GGMS was there.  I almost felt sorry for her, but then she should know how nancy is.  I would never go on that show unless, God Forbid! I had a missing relative.  and then ONLY if I didn't have anything to do with it.  LOL

Nancy is a bully, IMO. She is too smart, too rude and too ga ga over Ronald. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2010, 12:25:13 PM »

04bull, maybe, just a little, lol. I'm frustrated because I can't post what I know directly from the source. Seahorse, that's what I read, it's in #34 I believe. Also Chelsea is the one who told my "person" that Misty was very jealous of Haleigh. Seems like Chelsea is doin' the "Satsuma Shuffle".

HopeForAll,

Chelsea called NG and told us how Haleigh died, IMO.  My theory was not fresh..Thanks for #34.

Her D.H. must have played a role or her, she is Shuffling 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2010, 12:34:11 PM »

I find it very interesting that Ron and Misty both brought up this search area previously as a place where Haleigh might be found.  I have to ask why?

Timmy Miller after the Shell Harbor Search -  listen to tape.
http://www.bloggernews.net/124362
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2010, 12:39:11 PM »

Back in my wild days, I dated a 'hells angel', named snake.     He used and sold weed.  I hated that and just wanted my wine.  One time I went to the store while his friends were over and they were getting stoned.  For whatever sick reason, they thought it would be real hilarious to pour my wine into my love bird's water dish and get him drunk.  Yeah.. my bird passed out and was laying on the floor of his cage.  When I got home, I thought he had died.  Lucky for them he didn't! 

Have seen on tv, read on the internet, that there are others who think it's real funny to give a child or pet dog/cat a sip (or more) of their beer/drink, a hit of their weed, or blow that in their faces, getting them drunk/stoned. 

And then, kids being curious wanting a taste of whatever the adults in their life are having, wanting to be just like them, etc.  It's not a stretch of the imagination to think that perhaps HaLeigh managed to get ahold of whatever drugs may have been handy at home or wherever they went to. 

A worse scenario IMO would be that whomever was near HaLeigh may have all been so stoned out of their mind that they may have thought it would be funny to see her stoned, doing that to her on purpose, and she got too much.  Either while one or more turned their back for a minute, or the rest of em were too out of it to have noticed until it was too late.     

Guess there's always the possibility that Misty gave HaLeigh an over-the-counter medicine to make her go to sleep while she partied.  She could have had a bad reaction, or too much.  She may have given some to Jr, who may have gone to sleep, and maybe another dose (or more) to HaLeigh if she didn't go to sleep at first.  I dunno.  But in that case, still not right, IMO.  It seems that many a caregiver, for longer years than I can count, have done this with their kids to help them sleep.  At first, it astonished me to learn that some use different legal meds not meant for kids.  Nyquil is one that I've heard some use in more recent years.  Still doesn't make it right tho, IMO.  Just saying, might not have been illegal drugs.  Gosh, back when my kids were little, I did things like rock them, rub their backs, walk the floor with em, if they wouldn't go to sleep.  Never did it cross my mind to drug them out.   

Still think that of all the things said by all these different players in the case, an OD, accidental or otherwise, makes the most sense.  Then came the cover-up, which has gotten to ridiculous lengths. 

Justice for HaLeigh! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2010, 12:42:12 PM »

I had hoped that NG would have asked Grandma Sykes who was all there that evening when she dropped off the laundry.

Was the repairman questioned?  Did this guy affirm Granny Sykes claim that Haleigh was alive and well at 7:30 PM?

Janet

++++++

I think that O4Bull was meaning the last time GGS saw Haleigh...and yes she did say we so someone must have been with her in the car.

Thanks jules

Janet

++++++++

Nancy Grace - March 16, 2009

GRACE GRACE, HOST: To Teresa Neves, Haleigh`s grandmother. Miss Neves, are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening? I don`t mean when they all go to bed, I mean earlier that evening.

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I heard there was a repairman there. My mother was actually over.

GRACE: I`m sorry, I couldn`t hear you. There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Who else?

NEVES: My mother came by that night.

GRACE: For what reason?

NEVES: She had some of the kid`s clothes at her house and she had washed them and brought them over. That was sometime between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. that night.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  Ms. Sykes. What did you observe in the home that evening?

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: I stopped by about 7:30 to drop off some laundry that I had done. I always did the children`s laundry just because it`s something I`ve always done. And the children were on the front porch with Misty. They were eating supper. And when we drove up, Haleigh jumped out of her chair and come running up and gave me a hug. And Junior came out and gave me a hug, and I gave them a kiss. And Misty walked out. She helped carry some of the clothes into the house and got the children`s shirts on, and they got back up to eat supper. I gave them a kiss, told them good-bye, and I got back in the car and left

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2010, 12:45:32 PM »

Back in my wild days, I dated a 'hells angel', named snake.     He used and sold weed.  I hated that and just wanted my wine.  One time I went to the store while his friends were over and they were getting stoned.  For whatever sick reason, they thought it would be real hilarious to pour my wine into my love bird's water dish and get him drunk.  Yeah.. my bird passed out and was laying on the floor of his cage.  When I got home, I thought he had died.  Lucky for them he didn't! 

Have seen on tv, read on the internet, that there are others who think it's real funny to give a child or pet dog/cat a sip (or more) of their beer/drink, a hit of their weed, or blow that in their faces, getting them drunk/stoned. 

And then, kids being curious wanting a taste of whatever the adults in their life are having, wanting to be just like them, etc.  It's not a stretch of the imagination to think that perhaps HaLeigh managed to get ahold of whatever drugs may have been handy at home or wherever they went to. 

A worse scenario IMO would be that whomever was near HaLeigh may have all been so stoned out of their mind that they may have thought it would be funny to see her stoned, doing that to her on purpose, and she got too much.  Either while one or more turned their back for a minute, or the rest of em were too out of it to have noticed until it was too late.     

Guess there's always the possibility that Misty gave HaLeigh an over-the-counter medicine to make her go to sleep while she partied.  She could have had a bad reaction, or too much.  She may have given some to Jr, who may have gone to sleep, and maybe another dose (or more) to HaLeigh if she didn't go to sleep at first.  I dunno.  But in that case, still not right, IMO.  It seems that many a caregiver, for longer years than I can count, have done this with their kids to help them sleep.  At first, it astonished me to learn that some use different legal meds not meant for kids.  Nyquil is one that I've heard some use in more recent years.  Still doesn't make it right tho, IMO.  Just saying, might not have been illegal drugs.  Gosh, back when my kids were little, I did things like rock them, rub their backs, walk the floor with em, if they wouldn't go to sleep.  Never did it cross my mind to drug them out.   

Still think that of all the things said by all these different players in the case, an OD, accidental or otherwise, makes the most sense.  Then came the cover-up, which has gotten to ridiculous lengths. 

Justice for HaLeigh! 

I knew Snake!!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2010, 12:45:58 PM »

I find it very interesting that Ron and Misty both brought up this search area previously as a place where Haleigh might be found.  I have to ask why?

Timmy Miller after the Shell Harbor Search -  listen to tape.
http://www.bloggernews.net/124362

Me too, I mentioned that a few days ago.....things that make you go hmm

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2010, 12:49:46 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Breaking News: Misty Croslin

reportedly flunks another poly!

Breaking developments in the Haleigh Cummings case! Urgent report surfaces that Haleigh's former babysitter/stepmom Misty Croslin flunks another polygraph! What does this mean for the investigation and the newly released details that cops have NOT found Haleigh's remains in the St. Johns River? Nancy Grace has all the latest, breaking developments on at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2010, 12:51:27 PM »

Breaking developments in the Haleigh Cummings case! Urgent report surfaces that Haleigh's former babysitter/stepmom Misty Croslin flunks another polygraph! What does this mean for the investigation and the newly released details that cops have NOT found Haleigh's remains in the St. Johns River? Nancy Grace has all the latest, breaking developments on at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

OS
Thanks, I feel like throwing my hands up in the air and running. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2010, 12:55:41 PM »

OS
Are you kidding me? I wonder if Misty understands that polys are NOT like golf, or tennis and you don't get better with practice.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2010, 12:59:48 PM »

I've been wondering about Tommy & Misty smoking that Joint after/before the AC man.  I don't think they were smokin a joint I think they were smoking Roxies.

I never knew you could smoke something in a pill form I guess they crush it, but how do they smoke it? (not asking because I am going to-just curious). and ITA they were doing more than pot that evening

I didn't know either until I watched the show "Addicted" last weekend.  They pinch the timerelease coating off, put it on a sheet of foil, light it and suck it up through a straw.  There is another drug that is done this way also but I can't remember what it is ... maybe crystal meth?  Weird, Huh?  Anyway when I saw it I thought to myself I bet that's how they do it down there.  The dude on the show said it gets you high faster - go figure.

geez~I would never have thought that was even possible, but I guess if you are a doper you're prolly looking for a short cut to get high all the time, and if GGMS siad she wasn't messed up and we know for a fact that she admitted smoking pot right before that and if you are right smoking roxies she had to be f'd up

I just talk to my son about Roxies aka Rockers..  No coating.. Immediate release..They make you mental high and body high ..Eurphoria.. No memory lost but get body nodding out. Now he stated most people who abuse these drugs mix with others..  You can for the time release ones Oxecotines 30's  you can do this by putting the Oxecodine between your teeth and then with your tongue lick the coating off for a faster high..If you take a Roxie or Rocker and when you come down you get depressed so then you take a xanax aka totum poles which can cause memory lose but depends on the miligrams you take . You can function do everyday things and then the next day you have no recollection of what you did. There was a company in Florida shut down that was shipping them New Jersey by the thousands.. My son stated he knew the girl who's father was selling them for this company and he is in jail for 10 years but this was a lighter sentenance because he gave names..

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2010, 01:02:31 PM »

OS

Probably new Polly with new questions?  Probably based on more of Tommy's leaks?!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2010, 01:03:50 PM »

I had asked my daughter about Roxies, and she never heard of them before. Jersey, I hope your son is doing well  an angelic monkey
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2010, 01:06:49 PM »

I've been wondering about Tommy & Misty smoking that Joint after/before the AC man.  I don't think they were smokin a joint I think they were smoking Roxies.

I never knew you could smoke something in a pill form I guess they crush it, but how do they smoke it? (not asking because I am going to-just curious). and ITA they were doing more than pot that evening

I didn't know either until I watched the show "Addicted" last weekend.  They pinch the timerelease coating off, put it on a sheet of foil, light it and suck it up through a straw.  There is another drug that is done this way also but I can't remember what it is ... maybe crystal meth?  Weird, Huh?  Anyway when I saw it I thought to myself I bet that's how they do it down there.  The dude on the show said it gets you high faster - go figure.

geez~I would never have thought that was even possible, but I guess if you are a doper you're prolly looking for a short cut to get high all the time, and if GGMS siad she wasn't messed up and we know for a fact that she admitted smoking pot right before that and if you are right smoking roxies she had to be f'd up

I just talk to my son about Roxies aka Rockers..  No coating.. Immediate release..They make you mental high and body high ..Eurphoria.. No memory lost but get body nodding out. Now he stated most people who abuse these drugs mix with others..  You can for the time release ones Oxecotines 30's  you can do this by putting the Oxecodine between your teeth and then with your tongue lick the coating off for a faster high..If you take a Roxie or Rocker and when you come down you get depressed so then you take a xanax aka totum poles which can cause memory lose but depends on the miligrams you take . You can function do everyday things and then the next day you have no recollection of what you did. There was a company in Florida shut down that was shipping them New Jersey by the thousands.. My son stated he knew the girl who's father was selling them for this company and he is in jail for 10 years but this was a lighter sentenance because he gave names..

Yeah the guy on the show that I watched getting high and than high did not appear to be anything other than normal to me.  Meaning no slurring, walking fine, I was like what's the point.  But these guys are always chasing a high that they will never acheive again, I guess.  If I drink it is to get drunk otherwise why bother just my thoughts.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2010, 01:09:59 PM »

I had asked my daughter about Roxies, and she never heard of them before. Jersey, I hope your son is doing well  an angelic monkey

He is doing great. 2nd week  and had a DR appointment yesterday . The only substance in his urine was Suboxone which is the drug to slowly wean him off. It was tough the first week but he made it.. He wants to get off them and that tells me alot ..That he is not doing it for me but himself..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: April 23, 2010, 01:10:01 PM »

I knew Snake!!!

Were you a biker mama too?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #159 on: April 23, 2010, 01:13:01 PM »

Yes, thanks that was what I meant.  I wasn't very clear.  Janet, you're always so organized and helpful.  Monkey thanks for bringing that up too.  I don't know why they were there, and I can't say I wouldn't have gone if I'd heard something about my missing gdaughter but it still looks suspicious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.