April 28, 2024, 08:58:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348960 times)
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1480 on: April 29, 2010, 11:14:14 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/29/right-now-awaiting-breaking-news-in-haleigh-cummings%E2%80%99-murder/

April 29, 2010
Right now: awaiting breaking news in Haleigh Cummings’ murder!
Posted: 08:17 PM ET

Haleigh Cummings Breaking news imminent in the Haleigh Cummings murder mystery! What did Misty Croslin tell police and will it turn the entire case around? Nancy Grace investigates every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: April 29, 2010, 11:18:49 PM »

http://www.putnamcountyrentals.com/202greenLane.html

Among other photos shown in the above link, here is the Master bedroom with the bath:

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: April 29, 2010, 11:26:59 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/29/right-now-awaiting-breaking-news-in-haleigh-cummings%E2%80%99-murder/

April 29, 2010

Haleigh Cummings Breaking news imminent in the Haleigh Cummings murder mystery! What did Misty Croslin tell police and will it turn the entire case around? Nancy Grace investigates every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

Interesting.  I was going over more old stuff, trying to find where I heard/read about Haleigh & Jr not wanting to sleep in their rooms and found this.

VAN SUSTEREN: I know you both took a polygraph today. Did they say you were deceptive or not on the polygraph. Did they tell you how your results were? How were yours, Ronald?

CUMMINGS: Absolutely, they did. And it was not today that we took a polygraph. We took the polygraph yesterday. And, yes, we both did pass.

VAN SUSTEREN: Misty, what did they say about your results?

CROSLIN: You mean that I passed?

VAN SUSTEREN: Did they use the word "pass," or did they say there was no sign of deception?

CUMMINGS: They told me that I passed.

CROSLIN: They really did not say much to me.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492185,00.html

The way Greta worded it to Misty makes me wonder if the media didn't already know that Misty had showed deception on her test - aka failed.

so now what could ng know or is it another nothing.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1483 on: April 29, 2010, 11:32:21 PM »

April 29, 2010

Interesting.  I was going over more old stuff, trying to find where I heard/read about Haleigh & Jr not wanting to sleep in their rooms and found this.

VAN SUSTEREN: I know you both took a polygraph today. Did they say you were deceptive or not on the polygraph. Did they tell you how your results were? How were yours, Ronald?

CUMMINGS: Absolutely, they did. And it was not today that we took a polygraph. We took the polygraph yesterday. And, yes, we both did pass.

VAN SUSTEREN: Misty, what did they say about your results?

CROSLIN: You mean that I passed?

VAN SUSTEREN: Did they use the word "pass," or did they say there was no sign of deception?

CUMMINGS: They told me that I passed.

CROSLIN: They really did not say much to me.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492185,00.html

The way Greta worded it to Misty makes me wonder if the media didn't already know that Misty had showed deception on her test - aka failed.

so now what could ng know or is it another nothing.

I'm going to go with nothing, usually John and Lucy's BIO-MOM , he77 always way behind what we know already..........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: April 29, 2010, 11:35:54 PM »

Wanna bet that NG's scoop is whatever Art is working on

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/27/wake-up-call-misty-croslin-pal-scores-15-years/#more-4248
# Art Harris Says:
April 28th, 2010 at 9:27 pm

Jennifer–

Appreciate so much your feedback and kinds words. Working on some scoops you might like…Maybe one up tonight or tomorrow. Art
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1485 on: April 29, 2010, 11:38:06 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/27/wake-up-call-misty-croslin-pal-scores-15-years/#more-4248
# Art Harris Says:

Jennifer–

Appreciate so much your feedback and kinds words. Working on some scoops you might like…Maybe one up tonight or tomorrow. Art
prolly right

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1486 on: April 29, 2010, 11:57:32 PM »

Considering that Art says it's a scoop but Nancy calls it breaking news, I bet it will be something really fantastic... like Ron bought some new boxers, and doesn't have to wear his dirty ones two or three days in a row. 

Never fear about sleutherizing, Monkies... you never know who or what somebody will find that brings a break in this case!
Haleigh deserves justice and I hope and pray she gets it soon!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: April 30, 2010, 12:05:46 AM »

hahaha that Hope is some kind of dumb a$$.  Sorry if that offends anyone but man talk about dumb. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: April 30, 2010, 12:09:05 AM »

I mean.. I ain't a'gonna listen to someone who won't come in and be a member and explain it all politely..... but instead shouts at us from twitter, telling us to *cough* cease and desist.  uh huh.  Well... bring it honey!   

I am with you Wyks.  No harm done by looking at everyone.  Whatever their names are could be an outstanding witness for the time span in question.   Especially if they were in the area at several other MH as well.

i thought that is what we where doing earlier, the underlined
LE may have cleared him of wrong doing,BUT did he see hear something,
as far as we know, he is the only unbiased person, that had been there

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: April 30, 2010, 12:24:55 AM »

# Art Harris Says:

Jennifer–

prolly right

About the only newest bit of news in this case is that NG has given Ron her cellphone number ... and that was just released info.  So, if Art wants EXCLUSIVES ....then he has it!!!!!

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1490 on: April 30, 2010, 12:25:40 AM »

I just listened to Hope's conversation with her mother and now I know why these kids are the way they are.  Hope talks disrespectfully to her mother and continually cusses.  Hope seems to think that her "tough street talk" will prove her innocence. What amazes me is that her mother never tells her to mind her mouth, that she was in the vehicle in the midst of a drug deal that she appeared comfortable with, that she is in prison now and about to be sentenced and that she better mind her manners because there are consequences to committing crime.  It seems that these teens are bullying their parents.  Absolutely crazy...if I was Hope's mom I would have said, "It seems like I could not teach you right from wrong, now maybe the law can....good luck". And inside I would be thinking "good riddance" that is if I had raised such a hateful, malicious, stupid child. 
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: April 30, 2010, 12:38:43 AM »

I just listened to Hope's conversation with her mother and now I know why these kids are the way they are.  Hope talks disrespectfully to her mother and continually cusses.  Hope seems to think that her "tough street talk" will prove her innocence. What amazes me is that her mother never tells her to mind her mouth, that she was in the vehicle in the midst of a drug deal that she appeared comfortable with, that she is in prison now and about to be sentenced and that she better mind her manners because there are consequences to committing crime.  It seems that these teens are bullying their parents.  Absolutely crazy...if I was Hope's mom I would have said, "It seems like I could not teach you right from wrong, now maybe the law can....good luck". And inside I would be thinking "good riddance" that is if I had raised such a hateful, malicious, stupid child. 

Your absolutely right, I just don't get these parents.  My 30 yr old daughter chose a life of drugs in her early twenties.  No matter what any of us did, she'd run back to her dopey friends. Last summer she called me, and she was ready to give it up, so hubby jumped in the car and brought her home.  Well, the laugh was on me, she brought her drugs with her, figured it out when I went into the bathroom after her.  Her girls were here and she brought that stuff into my home.  I called the cops, but since there was no drugs left there was nothing they could do.  Well, I could, I kicked her to the curb, she had to walk down the street with her stuff and call for a ride.  Found out later, that she had come to hide out from a bust that she heard was going down.  They got her last November, she was caught running a meth lab in a residential area.  I don't understand all about meth, but she had to dangerous components that could have taken out the neighborhood.
Everyone things I'm a weird mother, cause I was glad she was caught.  I have told people for years she is going to have to be locked up for a long time to sit and think it out. They had five different drug charges on her and she got one year.  I'm sorry to say, that won't be long enough, didn't work before.  She is staying in contact with her father (my long time ex, he didn't even raise her), he likes to party with her.  As long as she is in contact with him, I'll know she isn't trying.
The girls other grandma called me last nite to tell me she got a wish list from my daughter and was upset I wouldn't even buy her a book.  Sorry, if she wants to live like this, and believe me, I tried and tried, then she can sit in jail and do without. 
When I kicked her out of my house, she was yelling how horrible I was cause her girls were here.  They are 8 and 14, and they know what their mom is.  I told her, what I'm showing her girls is that their mother's lifestyle is unacceptable.

These mothers in this case just make no sense, those kids were out of diapers a long time ago, maybe they should quit coddling them, and give them a reality check.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: April 30, 2010, 12:45:09 AM »

Your absolutely right, I just don't get these parents.  My 30 yr old daughter chose a life of drugs in her early twenties.  No matter what any of us did, she'd run back to her dopey friends. Last summer she called me, and she was ready to give it up, so hubby jumped in the car and brought her home.  Well, the laugh was on me, she brought her drugs with her, figured it out when I went into the bathroom after her.  Her girls were here and she brought that stuff into my home.  I called the cops, but since there was no drugs left there was nothing they could do.  Well, I could, I kicked her to the curb, she had to walk down the street with her stuff and call for a ride.  Found out later, that she had come to hide out from a bust that she heard was going down.  They got her last November, she was caught running a meth lab in a residential area.  I don't understand all about meth, but she had to dangerous components that could have taken out the neighborhood.
Everyone things I'm a weird mother, cause I was glad she was caught.  I have told people for years she is going to have to be locked up for a long time to sit and think it out. They had five different drug charges on her and she got one year.  I'm sorry to say, that won't be long enough, didn't work before.  She is staying in contact with her father (my long time ex, he didn't even raise her), he likes to party with her.  As long as she is in contact with him, I'll know she isn't trying.
The girls other grandma called me last nite to tell me she got a wish list from my daughter and was upset I wouldn't even buy her a book.  Sorry, if she wants to live like this, and believe me, I tried and tried, then she can sit in jail and do without. 
When I kicked her out of my house, she was yelling how horrible I was cause her girls were here.  They are 8 and 14, and they know what their mom is.  I told her, what I'm showing her girls is that their mother's lifestyle is unacceptable.

These mothers in this case just make no sense, those kids were out of diapers a long time ago, maybe they should quit coddling them, and give them a reality check.

That had to be tough to do and I am sure it broke your heart.  You had to give the hard lesson because her daughters needed to see that someone would stand up against their mom.  Children know.  Think about what you knew as a child.  Every fear is based on some reality in a child's life.  I feel for your heartbreak but I applaud you for your courage.  I hope her children, your grandbabies will make better decisions. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: April 30, 2010, 12:45:37 AM »

I always thought the master bath was directly off the MB, with a garden tub in the corner.......but, my brain is way past fried anymore.

I thought the trailer had 2 bathrooms and that Misty said she was going to the bathroom down the hall and not the closest one to not wake up anyone.  And this drawing indicates that the trailer is 36 feet long and I thought the trailer was longer than that.  Hmmm....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1494 on: April 30, 2010, 12:46:45 AM »

from twitter:

EllFlorida

Memo to MonkeyWix - I did try to join your group - OVER A YEAR AGO. I have yet to hear back from you. less than a minute ago via web

~~~~~ 

I'm sorry that you didn't hear back from our mod when you tried to join SM.  I do know that she has an incredibly long list of folks wanting to join, plus trying to keep all of us in line.  Maybe you could try again?   an angelic monkey

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1495 on: April 30, 2010, 12:47:49 AM »

That had to be tough to do and I am sure it broke your heart.  You had to give the hard lesson because her daughters needed to see that someone would stand up against their mom.  Children know.  Think about what you knew as a child.  Every fear is based on some reality in a child's life.  I feel for your heartbreak but I applaud you for your courage.  I hope her children, your grandbabies will make better decisions.

Sorry...this was included within the quote.
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1496 on: April 30, 2010, 12:50:20 AM »

I always thought the master bath was directly off the MB, with a garden tub in the corner.......but, my brain is way past fried anymore.

I thought the trailer had 2 bathrooms and that Misty said she was going to the bathroom down the hall and not the closest one to not wake up anyone.  And this drawing indicates that the trailer is 36 feet long and I thought the trailer was longer than that.  Hmmm....

I don't think thats the right diagram, I don't see a master bath, which we have seen in pics.
And in this diagram, you don't have two bedroom doors at a 90 degree angle
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1497 on: April 30, 2010, 12:54:46 AM »

Sorry...this was included within the quote.

LOL. I'm always in someone elses post, quote is tricky.

The grandgirls talk to me often, and they seem to get it.  Their father and myself have always been open with them, and they are wise beyond their years.  Its hard, but that's part of parenting, that's what bothers me about this bunch.  None of them seem to get they aren't their friends, their parents.

I wonder if TN and GGS kept quiet because Ron was threatening them with seeing BB.
I know my daughter would try often to threaten me with the girls to get me to do something for her.  It never worked with me, but I kind of think it would with this group.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1498 on: April 30, 2010, 12:58:39 AM »

Awwwww Mudder.  My heart goes out to you.  It's tough love you are showing right now, and yep it's one of the hardest things in the world a parent can do.  But it's the right thing in something like this.  The only thing that will likely ever help, if she lets it help.  And I know, even tho it's the right thing, it's heartbreakingly difficult at the same time.  Hang in there and be strong!  One day... hopefully..... she will realize that this was done because you do love her, and will change her life around.  In the meantime -- hugggggs for you! 

And I agree with you and the other monkeys who have spoken of this.  The mothers (and fathers) in this case really need to quit coddling these teens/young adults.  Ought to have done that long ago, IMO.  Am thinking the parents need a reality check themselves before they can give their kids one.  It's so sad.  Cuz we can see this stuff happening in generation after generation, in just this case alone.  In at least three sides of the family:  Croslin/Cummings/Sheffield.  Not to mention the TN grandma and cousins all around.  Sad sad sad. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: April 30, 2010, 01:02:13 AM »

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.