April 28, 2024, 12:17:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348978 times)
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1540 on: April 30, 2010, 12:48:51 PM »

What I find interesting in the pics is the stockings hung by the chimney with care.  Wonder how much cleaning had to be done, not a toy out a place, everything nice and clean, but yet in February the stockings are still at the fireplace.  I don't think there was much house cleaning going on before GGS got in there.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1541 on: April 30, 2010, 12:51:34 PM »

I posted this earlier; I am very sure this is the correct floor plan. This is what is left of the online listing when it was for rent: http://www.putnamcountyrentals.com/202greenLane.html

I agree Brandi!  From these pics compared to that floor plan, it looks to be a match.  IMO.

I wonder who hung those pictures in pic #2 (above the fish tank)

You`d need a step-stool to get them near the ceiling like that. They could use a lesson on centering too.

Keep in mind, these pictures were taken right after LE released the home back to Ronald. And not before GGma Sykes cleaned it up!

So who knows what it looked like that night Haleigh went missing.

Very true, Brandi!  Am betting it was a disaster.  And two gma's can clean up a disaster in two shakes of a lambs tail.  One thing is for certain, it looked nothing beforehand like those pics show after they got done.  IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1542 on: April 30, 2010, 12:52:22 PM »

Carpe .... A man...ha ha ha!  Realtor I know when a man has done the decorating.  JMO
Not only a man, but a very stoned man would hang pictures almost on the ceiling 
[/quote

Monkey Devil!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1543 on: April 30, 2010, 12:53:27 PM »

Carpe .... A man...ha ha ha!  Realtor I know when a man has done the decorating.  JMO
Not only a man, but a very stoned man would hang pictures almost on the ceiling 

Monkey Devil!

got in your box.. sorry.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: April 30, 2010, 12:55:11 PM »

Could the laundry that Grandma Sykes brought over be a clue.  Could the nurse that accompanied Grandma Sykes to the trailer be a clue?  Could a portion of the evening have been spent cleaning that trailer and doing the laundry?  Could a portion of that evening have been spent removing evidence of illegal activity involving pills/drugs/plants within the home?  Could the disposal of Haleigh taken place within this time frame?  Could Teresa Neves have played a part overseeing all the activity that took place prior to the 911 call.  Could it be that Joe had NO knowledge of the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Haleight and ... this is why the Cummings and Croslins implicating him?

Could it be that Tamikosmom requires a break from this case that appears to be going nowhere in regards to the investigation?

Janet

I think we all need a break, before we go nuts    Those are great questions, to me the blanket talk certainly had to do with whatever happened that evening. And that nonsense about Misty cleaning, which I never believed, but maybe she was cleaning, but not for the right reasons. And grandma stopping by with laundry along with another person who was a nurse, there sure had to be more going on then just an innocent visit, especially since Misty didn't remember that in the beginning, at least she didn't mention it.

The sleeping arrangments of the children does not make sense to me either.  Neither Junior or Haleigh were babies.  Why were they not sleeping in their own rooms?

Janet

no rose

Has Joe Overstreet taken a polygraph?

I could be wrong but ... I tend to believe that Joe Overstreet knows NOTHING pertaining to the happenings of that evening and that is why he has been choosen to be the sacrificial lamb who caused harm to Haleigh ... the sacrificial lamb who does not have an alibi.

Good Morning All!

Janet
9:55 AM PT

++++++

Police Follow Up on New Leads in 5-Year-Old Haleigh Cummings Case
April 14, 210

Overstreet of Nashville was visiting Satsuma, Fla., when the girl went missing there but has denied any knowledge of her disappearance.

Sirgo declined to provide details of his client Overstreeet's nearly one-hour session with investigators, saying only that it was in connection to Haleigh's disappearance.

"But at the end of the conversation they went back to Florida and Joseph went home," Sirgo said. "I got no indication that they were moving forward in an aggressive manner."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/haleigh-cummings-search-continues-florida/story?id=10372688

Nancy Grace - April 19, 2010

SHAWN SIRGO, ATTORNEY FOR JOE OVERSTREET: We`re officers of the court. And I`m not going to weigh in on speculation or guess -- guessing when the police have an ongoing investigation.

I just know that my client, Joseph, is innocent. He had nothing to do with this. And he`s being thrown under the rug by people who may and possibly do have something to hide.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/19/ng.01.html

Nancy Grace - April 19, 2010

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Sir, what can you tell me about Joe Overstreet, your client, leaving town the night Haleigh goes missing?

SHAWN SIRGO, ATTORNEY FOR JOE OVERSTREET: Joseph went to Florida with a friend. They had a scheduled day they were going to arrive. They had a scheduled day they were going to leave. Joe was a passenger in someone else`s car. He only left because that was the day that they had originally planned to leave. It wasn`t that he was leaving for any other reason.

GRACE: Did they leave late in the night? Didn`t they leave late in the night?

SIRGO: They left late. Joe was out putting flyers out, trying to help the family locate Haleigh, so he was assisting in the initial search in the morning. But when his ride left, he left with it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/19/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1545 on: April 30, 2010, 12:55:45 PM »

That picture of Ron looking all hang dog has bothered me all this time. It has always looked so fake to me 

Yep!  Don't ya just want to say, 'oh STOP it already!'   Monkey Devil!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: April 30, 2010, 01:18:48 PM »

That picture of Ron looking all hang dog has bothered me all this time. It has always looked so fake to me 

Yep!  Don't ya just want to say, 'oh STOP it already!'   Monkey Devil!

Yea, tryouts are over ... sorry, Ron you didn't get the grieving father role.

Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: April 30, 2010, 01:23:39 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN
Nancy Grace  Right now -- We're awaiting a major development in the Haleigh Cummings murder investigation! Tune in tonight at 8 PM ET for all the breaking news!
Show Pages - Nancy Grace - CNN.com
www.cnn.com
Breaking news imminent in the Haleigh Cummings murder mystery! Could new information turn the entire case around? Nancy Grace investigates every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1548 on: April 30, 2010, 01:31:40 PM »

Wow, guess we all have got a good taste of how hard parenting can be.  Sorry, for what your going thru, Wyks.  Shame the pill-billies don't get that parenting isn't a popularity contest.
The two munchkins I've taken in are my cousin's grandkids, they've been with me for two years now, and the ten yr old boy has been diagnosed with Conduct Disorder, that at 18 will be called anti-social psychotic disorder.  Tough love doesn't work on him, either, just fuels his anger.  His doctor says all I can do is keep reinforcing that good behavior makes you happy and bad behavior makes life rough. 

His doc says that he never connected to his parents, both are druggies, the kids had a horrible life before coming here.  And because he never connected in his young years, that he will never really care about anyone except for what he can get from them.  I continue the fight, he's such a smart boy, and funny when he is in good spirits.  But he will freely tell you, he don't care if your mad, and that he likes to make people mad.  The doc says he'll be in jail before he graduates because you can't make kids care.

I think that is all the pill-billies problems, they are all disconnected, no one really cares about the other, just themselves.

Oh gosh, you have your work cut out for you, that you do!!  You'll have, at most, 8 years to try and connect with that boy.  Cuz it's true, once he hits 18 or so, it's all downhill from there.  Conduct disorder *if left untreated* goes on into anti-social personality.  Well that's what they say anyway. 

I'm not a druggie, but my oldest and middle sons had much trauma in their early years with their *cough* 'daddie dearest', who I kicked to the curb when they were 2, 4 and 6.  Six years of dealing with him for my oldest was 5 1/2 years too long, IMO.  That set him up for a lifetime of anger/rage.  Being molested by him was the worst.  He was in therapy from 6 years old til he left home, but that didn't help cuz he either never took it seriously or the therapist/s couldn't reach him.  So his oppositional defiant/conduct disorder WAS treated, but it went on into anti-social personality despite our best efforts.  It's so sad, I felt and still feel helpless watching it coming, watching it happen, knowing I couldn't stop it.  As well as looking back today and seeing what it all led to.  It's like watching a train wreck right in front of your eyes.  The weirdest thing is that I feel so damn guilty, as if I hadn't done all I could, even tho I did.  That guilt OUGHT to be felt by my ex, instead.  Damitol. 

Hate to be a bummer, would rather be able to say to git that 10 yr old into treatment and all will be well in his future.  But.........     sadly enough, his earlier traumatic years may have set a pattern that will be too hard to break, despite all that is attempted. 

Am thinking if I had to do it all over again, the ONE thing I would avoid at all costs is to do and say things in my attempts to help, that would piss him off even more.  My son is a walking talking time-bomb.  And some of my attempts to help only made that worse, unfortunately.  Such as tough love, it did only piss him off even more.  Hindsight and all.  Not saying I'd tiptoe around him, just saying that I'd have tried more positive approaches had I known about them.  Such as S.T.E.P. = "Systematic Training for Effective Parenting".  Would that I had known about that when he was 10.  I would have worked harder in helping him realize his choices, and the cause/effect of those choices.  Still dunno if that would have worked, since a child such as that really could care less about everything but their own world that they see as revolving around them. 

All you can do is to remain consistent and try to stay one step ahead of the boy, doing whatever you can to try and connect with him.  Then whatever happens down the road, you'll be able to say that you were the one who never gave up on him.  And when he is older, in his moments of clarity, he may even realize that as well, and be grateful. Those moments will likely be far and few between. 

I see Ron as being this way as well.  And yesssssss his family all seem to be disconnected, each living as if the world revolved only around them.  Looking at Ron's life, doesn't seem that he's ever been caught up in being made to face consequences of his choices.  Am flabbergasted that the court has let him off time and again in the past.  Lord only knows how many times he was let off by the courts in his teen years.  Could be one major reason for that smirk he wears so very often.  It seems that Haleigh is the one who paid the price.  Sigh.     

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: April 30, 2010, 01:38:38 PM »

Thanks everyone for all the loving thoughts.
Its hard, shes my little girl, but easier too.  I know where she is at
and that she isn't going to die tonite.  Actually it brings a great deal of peace.

As far as the generations of addiction, years ago, during my first marriage, I would attend Al-Anon groups, because of hubby and brother.  They said in these groups that addiction is hereditary, and not just environmentally, that chemical imbalance can happen to anyone, but some have a chemical imbalance in the brain that makes the addiction worse and harder to break.  It certainly was true with my daughter, she wasn't raised by her dad, and rarely seen my brother, and I don't even drink, so it wasn't in her environment. 

I can sympathize with you.  My daughter's experiences are very similar to yours.  Tough Love is sometimes tougher on the parents than the kids.

Well said, flutter!  And I empathize with you as well, re your family experiences.  It affects the whole family, that it does. 

My oldest son has been challenging since he was 2 years old, and he is 29 now.  Not into heavy drugs, but he has anti-social personality and etc.  Tough love doesn't work with him, altho I've tried and tried.  Given that up I have, because he has no clue.  Since he is a grown adult, when we were all living together and sharing expenses, my latest attempt at tough love was for my other sons and I to move out, rather than kick him out.  We left him no forwarding addresses, changed our phone numbers.  That was rather extreme I know, yet was the next step in what we had already tried doing.  It was extreme because what he had done to the family was extreme. 

I did eventually, after about a year of no contact, call him and gave him my phone number, but not my address.  Did that cuz of my grandson, I couldn't go forever without knowing that my son at least had a contact # in case of an emergency with grandson etc.  Problem is... in that whole year, my son hadn't gotten the message of tough love that we were all sending.  Just thought, huh... why is everyone mad at me?  <bangs head on brick wall>

So yes, it's harder on the parent (and now for us his brothers as well).  Heartbreak for us that it could come to this, and especially that he still just doesn't 'get it', despite it all.  Sigh. 

Wyks, 

How sad for your grandson.  I have custody of my daughter's youngest even though her mother, my daughter, is also living with us at the present time.  My daughter seems to be getting her life together, but I have thought that before and if she messes up at all, she will be going to prison for two years. 

The saddest thing about so many of these adult children with issues is their children are the ones who are hurt the most.

Sad

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1550 on: April 30, 2010, 01:41:59 PM »

Nancy Grace  Right now -- We're awaiting a major development in the Haleigh Cummings murder investigation! Tune in tonight at 8 PM ET for all the breaking news!
www.cnn.com
Breaking news imminent in the Haleigh Cummings murder mystery! Could new information turn the entire case around? Nancy Grace investigates every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

Oh brother!!   

Do we really believe NG has what will break this case wide open?  mwahahaha.  Yeah right.  We'll see! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1551 on: April 30, 2010, 01:44:57 PM »

www.cnn.com

Oh brother!!   

Do we really believe NG has what will break this case wide open?  mwahahaha.  Yeah right.  We'll see! 

Why does she say these things? And what is the breaking news, something that happened last week?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: April 30, 2010, 01:46:04 PM »

Mudder and Wyks  an angelic monkey 
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1553 on: April 30, 2010, 01:52:52 PM »

www.cnn.com

Oh brother!!   

Why does she say these things? And what is the breaking news, something that happened last week?

It'll be an hour of Tommy said Joe, Misty said Tommy,  which one is the biggest liar, Misty or Tommy.
Art, pretty well lets us know in advance what NG's breaking news is. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: April 30, 2010, 01:53:15 PM »

Here is he video of Ron taking the walk thru the MH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhMjdm2KstE

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: April 30, 2010, 01:53:57 PM »

Thanks, he makes me physically ill 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1556 on: April 30, 2010, 01:58:57 PM »

Wyks, 

How sad for your grandson.  I have custody of my daughter's youngest even though her mother, my daughter, is also living with us at the present time.  My daughter seems to be getting her life together, but I have thought that before and if she messes up at all, she will be going to prison for two years. 

The saddest thing about so many of these adult children with issues is their children are the ones who are hurt the most.

Sad

Thank you, flutter.  Sounds like you are facing a hard situation as well.  Am glad to hear that you have custody!  Cuz no matter what happens, that lil one won't pay the price for what her mother's choices are and/or have been.  Hopefully not anyway. 

That's one thing that seems so hard for a grandparent to do, get custody of the lil one/s when needed.  Grandparents 'rights' being so slim, in many states. 

Hopefully your daughter can keep it together so that her life can continue down the right road. 

And kudo's to you and other monkeys who have stepped in for the children.  It shouldn't have to hurt to be a child.  The mistakes their parents make shouldn't have to cost them a happy childhood.  If the young adult parent/s cannot or won't step up to the plate, am grateful when another adult in their life does. 

I worry constantly about my grandson.  Have stepped in where I could, which one time meant helping the baby mama and grandson get away safely from my own son.  Was on 911 with LE in another state once, helping them to escape.  Weird feeling that was, cuz after all, this was my own son I was helping them run from.  Too bad after all that, she just went back, taking grandson with her.  They've made it ok so far.  But dunno if I'm just not hearing the truth of what's going on.  Wish I could take my grandson and runnnnnnn.  There may be a day down the road when I will need (and be able) to take custody of him.  Right now the only reason is my fear of what 'could happen'.  And that won't fly in court.   

Wish there was a way we could put a bubble of protection around these kids.  Would love for Jr. Cummings to have that. 

Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1557 on: April 30, 2010, 02:00:15 PM »

Thanks, he makes me physically ill 

He's what I like to call 'a waste of air space'.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1558 on: April 30, 2010, 02:01:50 PM »

www.cnn.com

Oh brother!!   

Not sure, but it seems that NG has Art in her back pocket, and he supposedly has new info from his 'sources'.  He led out with one 'new thing' last night, and am expecting that whatever else he is supposedly "working on" is what NG might be going to go public with tonight.  We'll see, eh? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1559 on: April 30, 2010, 02:08:21 PM »

Mudder and Wyks  an angelic monkey 

Thanks!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.