April 27, 2024, 08:36:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348843 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: April 30, 2010, 10:58:02 PM »

Grama ...

I spent some time today making this updated floor plan. Thought you might like to have it. I also got a cool font to use as I pretended to be an architect. LOL (The slash thingies are doors, showing which way they open.) I put a bed in Haleigh's room to signify her bed frame. There was no mattress on it, as we all know.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1641 on: April 30, 2010, 11:03:54 PM »

Hi All, The really sad thing about this group of people is that none of them have any regard or respect for human life or any other life for that matter. They all lie and care only about saving their own a$$ while a little innocent girl, (who is no longer with us) is the heart of this entire drama. I am at a loss here as I read all of the posts and the reports regarding this case. I wonder why some people have no heart beyond themselves?? Haliegh did not ask for this yet she suffered and smiled through the dysfunction these people call life and claim as normal caring while abusing one another. I believe Haliegh was strong and would have persevered and survived them all breaking this horrible cycle these people deem as normal. If she only had the chance....
 If  per chance a miracle happens and something  touches one of their hearts then and only then will we find out the truth.

Hi Newfie - I agree with you and keep praying one of these loons will get a conscience attack one of these days.

As Bearly said - I am not sure you can reform people who have such a convoluted way of looking at love, relationships, and respect.

How do you inject something into a person they never had in the first place?

A miracle would be the only answer, I guess.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: April 30, 2010, 11:04:01 PM »

Hi All, The really sad thing about this group of people is that none of them have any regard or respect for human life or any other life for that matter. They all lie and care only about saving their own a$$ while a little innocent girl, (who is no longer with us) is the heart of this entire drama. I am at a loss here as I read all of the posts and the reports regarding this case. I wonder why some people have no heart beyond themselves?? Haliegh did not ask for this yet she suffered and smiled through the dysfunction these people call life and claim as normal caring while abusing one another. I believe Haliegh was strong and would have persevered and survived them all breaking this horrible cycle these people deem as normal. If she only had the chance....
 If  per chance a miracle happens and something  touches one of their hearts then and only then will we find out the truth.
Hi newfie. I so agree with you. I think the problem is no one was taught self-responsibility. I see that as a growing trend in our society. It is very sad. People only think of themselves and don't even feel responsibility for their actions anymore.

Haleigh seemed like such a ray of sunshine in this group, I like to think maybe she would have broken the cycle, but really, would have had to learn things people around her never did.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: April 30, 2010, 11:05:59 PM »

Grama ...

I spent some time today making this updated floor plan. Thought you might like to have it. I also got a cool font to use as I pretended to be an architect. LOL (The slash thingies are doors, showing which way they open.) I put a bed in Haleigh's room to signify her bed frame. There was no mattress on it, as we all know.

WoW Thank you Brandi .... gonna have to tuck this away for safe keeping ... as I am sure we will be wanting to take another look.  Not to nit pick here but what is the opening between the ref. and the washer/dryer???  I was wondering if that was where the hot water tank was...as there was some reference of the walls being removed by LE???

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: April 30, 2010, 11:12:03 PM »

Grama ...

Very nice Brandi!  Did you use normal photoshop type software or CAD or other architectural drawing software?  I love it!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: April 30, 2010, 11:14:47 PM »

Hello Monkeys, Today at my place of employment I encountered a Mother that had a little boy in her shopping cart and was beside herself, she was looking for her little girl that she said was just standing right beside her and she couldnt find her and had been looking awhile, I immediatly called a code adam, and got her description, I went one way while her mother went another, our other security Man went opposite of us, after about 20 minutes of searching, I just happened to walk by a toy display and noticed "Moyia" playing with something and talking to a man, I walked up to her and asked if that was her name and she said yes, I asked the man who he was and he said...no one and walked away, I grabbed her hand and told her her Mother was looking for her and to come with me, she did and we went to the call center and called for her Mother to come to us, The Lady was crying and so was the little boy and as soon as she saw her Mother so was Moyia, I explained to Moyia that she couldnt ever walk away like that, she was only 4 and the sight of her talking to that man scared me to death, thats how fast someones baby can get gone, it was a very scarey thing..  Im so thankful she was OK.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1646 on: April 30, 2010, 11:17:02 PM »

Grama ...

Thanks Brandi~This is the way I remembered it, I remembered the 2nd bathroon and the Master bathroom with garden tub in the M bedroom. Thanks

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: April 30, 2010, 11:19:08 PM »

Here are the links to TWO incident reports .... that HOPE was named in both.  So, she ONLY wasn't present for one deal.

http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtlv/docs/2010-336.pdf

http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtlv/docs/2010-359.pdf

snipped from # 336

At approximately 2312 hours, Det.. arrived in Welaka on C.R.309 and found Misty Cummings, Ronald
Cummings and Hope Sikes walking north. Det.. stopped his vehicle and all three subjects got in. M.
Cummings entered the front passenger seat, R. Cumming entered the rear passenger seat and Hope Sikes
entered the rear driver's side seat. R. Cummings then directed Det.. to drive down Oak Street and stop in the
area of Second Avenue. Det.• then purchased (9) Hydrocodone pills (approximately 6.0 grams) from M.
Cummings and R. Cummings for $65.00. After the purchase was complete M. Cummings, R. Cummings and
Hope Sikes exited the vehicle and left the area on foot.

snipped from  # 359

At approximately 1547 hours, UC arrived in the parking lot of Cowart's Meat Market 530 Hwy 17 south San Mateo
Fl. Misty Cummings, Ronald Cummings and Hope Sykes arrived in a white Chevy truck. All three subjects got
into the vehicle with UC. M. Cummings entered the front passenger seat, R. Cumming entered the rear
passenger seat and Hope Sykes entered the rear driver's side seat. M. Cummings then directed UC to give her
the money and drive down Old San Mateo Road. The UC stopped the UC vehicle on Old San Mateo Road where
M. Cummings and Sykes exited the vehicle and walked up to an unknown residence. R. Cummings exited the
rear passenger area of the vehicle and got into the front right passenger's seat of the UC vehicle. R. Cummings
instructed the UC to drive down the road a short distance then turn around and go back and pick up M.
Cummings and H. Sykes. A short time later the UC returned to the area where the UC dropped M. Cummings and
H. Sykes. M. Cummings and Sykes were walking down the roadway and the UC stopped the vehicle. M.
Cummings got into the right rear passenger's seat, H. Sykes got into the left rear passenger's and the UC
departed from the area. M. Cummings gave R. Cummings the pills that UC then received. The pills purchased
are (25) Hydrocodone pills (approximately 16.2 grams) purchased from M. Cummings, R. Cummings and Hope
Sykes for $190.00. After the purchase was complete M. Cummings, R. Cummings and Hope Sykes exited the
vehicle and left the area in a white Chevy truck.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: April 30, 2010, 11:20:10 PM »

Hello Monkeys, Today at my place of employment I encountered a Mother that had a little boy in her shopping cart and was beside herself, she was looking for her little girl that she said was just standing right beside her and she couldnt find her and had been looking awhile, I immediatly called a code adam, and got her description, I went one way while her mother went another, our other security Man went opposite of us, after about 20 minutes of searching, I just happened to walk by a toy display and noticed "Moyia" playing with something and talking to a man, I walked up to her and asked if that was her name and she said yes, I asked the man who he was and he said...no one and walked away, I grabbed her hand and told her her Mother was looking for her and to come with me, she did and we went to the call center and called for her Mother to come to us, The Lady was crying and so was the little boy and as soon as she saw her Mother so was Moyia, I explained to Moyia that she couldnt ever walk away like that, she was only 4 and the sight of her talking to that man scared me to death, thats how fast someones baby can get gone, it was a very scarey thing..  Im so thankful she was OK.

Wow HH! Good work. Sounds like that situation could have gone from bad to worse in just a few seconds.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: April 30, 2010, 11:23:26 PM »

You should be proud HH ...  that was a marvelous thing to do.  Had you not approached Moyia ... no telling what that gent had in mind. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: April 30, 2010, 11:24:57 PM »

Grama ...

WoW Thank you Brandi .... gonna have to tuck this away for safe keeping ... as I am sure we will be wanting to take another look.  Not to nit pick here but what is the opening between the ref. and the washer/dryer???  I was wondering if that was where the hot water tank was...as there was some reference of the walls being removed by LE???

There is a door to a small closet between the refrigerator in the kitchen and the washer/dryer in the laundry room. I don't know what it holds, so I did not put any designation there. My guess though, is that it houses the water heater. I saw no holes in the walls in the pictures/videos I examined.

I am sure there is counter space and a stove somewhere in the kitchen, but I only placed items in the house where I was sure they were from videos/pictures I have. That brownish thing in the kitchen is their table. It was squished up against the wall in an odd way.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1651 on: April 30, 2010, 11:28:53 PM »

So true, even at a very young  age my daughter was impetious (sp) and had no fear whatsoever, my dad took her to Walmart and she wandered off, I was so mad-but he remembered how things were long ago and this was 17 yrs ago, nevertheless he never took her back without a proper warning from me and a promise he would hold her hand the ENTIRE time they were there.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: April 30, 2010, 11:28:58 PM »

Thank you, Klaas.

I just used my old paint shop pro, hand drew it all, and got an architect's font to use to make it look professional. Spent a few hours perfecting it, as it took me a while to look through photos and videos to make sure where things were, including the windows. Haleigh's window is not quite right, it is more centered over her bed, but I could not change everything when I added the windows at the end. But I believe it is nearly accurate. I also went to the county and through their records to find out the year of the mobile home and the square footage. (BTW, the shed on the property is 10'x10'.)

Appreciate the compliments.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: April 30, 2010, 11:31:43 PM »

Thank you, Klaas.

I just used my old paint shop pro, hand drew it all, and got an architect's font to use to make it look professional. Spent a few hours perfecting it, as it took me a while to look through photos and videos to make sure where things were, including the windows. Haleigh's window is not quite right, it is more centered over her bed, but I could not change everything when I added the windows at the end. But I believe it is nearly accurate. I also went to the county and through their records to find out the year of the mobile home and the square footage. (BTW, the shed on the property is 10'x10'.)

Sheez! Now that right there is one dedicated Monkey.

Impressive.

------------------
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: April 30, 2010, 11:36:12 PM »

Thank you, Klaas.

Sheez! Now that right there is one dedicated Monkey.

Impressive.

Why thank you very much!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: April 30, 2010, 11:41:02 PM »

Thank you, Klaas.

Excellent job and believe me, I know how hard you worked on it! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1656 on: April 30, 2010, 11:49:29 PM »

Carpe~are you still in here ? If so, I have a question for you

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: May 01, 2010, 12:53:05 AM »

Grama ...

Thank you, Brandi.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: May 01, 2010, 04:31:21 AM »

NG saying we're back to starting over at square one with the timeline being thrown out the window.

Well, I hope when she throws the timeline out the window it hits Misty square on the head and brings her memory back.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: May 01, 2010, 05:07:20 AM »

Hi newfie. I so agree with you. I think the problem is no one was taught self-responsibility. I see that as a growing trend in our society. It is very sad. People only think of themselves and don't even feel responsibility for their actions anymore.

Haleigh seemed like such a ray of sunshine in this group, I like to think maybe she would have broken the cycle, but really, would have had to learn things people around her never did.

BBM

...or too much "self responsibility".  What I mean is having to raise themselves from too young of an age.  TN did not raise Ron, and Ron's kids were being raised by Misty at the time.  I won't even go into the Croslin family as looking at the picture of Lisa and her siblings looks for the most part like looking at a picture from a third world country.  At least, that was my first thought when seeing the picture.  I don't know what keeps them alive.  Maybe Joe's mother eats for all of them.

The drugs and whatever else went on around those kids removed the parents from the household, maybe not physically but drugged up as they were, they could not be raising a child responsibly.  If DUI is a crime Raising Children UI has to be a worse crime.  The kids had too much time on their hands and raised themselves, falling into the same patterns as their parents, because that is what they learned parents do.  Being grown-up means smoking, foul language (and not just cussing), drinking, sex-binges, guns, stealing, lying, aggression, and drugs.  Well, the parents done good because they have all these characteristics down pat from too early of an age.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.