April 27, 2024, 11:55:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348867 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: May 01, 2010, 05:19:10 AM »

Grama ...

I spent some time today making this updated floor plan. Thought you might like to have it. I also got a cool font to use as I pretended to be an architect. LOL (The slash thingies are doors, showing which way they open.) I put a bed in Haleigh's room to signify her bed frame. There was no mattress on it, as we all know.

WoW Thank you Brandi .... gonna have to tuck this away for safe keeping ... as I am sure we will be wanting to take another look.  Not to nit pick here but what is the opening between the ref. and the washer/dryer???  I was wondering if that was where the hot water tank was...as there was some reference of the walls being removed by LE???

There is a door to a small closet between the refrigerator in the kitchen and the washer/dryer in the laundry room. I don't know what it holds, so I did not put any designation there. My guess though, is that it houses the water heater. I saw no holes in the walls in the pictures/videos I examined.

I am sure there is counter space and a stove somewhere in the kitchen, but I only placed items in the house where I was sure they were from videos/pictures I have. That brownish thing in the kitchen is their table. It was squished up against the wall in an odd way.

Great job, Brandi.  Maybe it is one that folds down.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: May 01, 2010, 05:20:12 AM »

Hello Monkeys, Today at my place of employment I encountered a Mother that had a little boy in her shopping cart and was beside herself, she was looking for her little girl that she said was just standing right beside her and she couldnt find her and had been looking awhile, I immediatly called a code adam, and got her description, I went one way while her mother went another, our other security Man went opposite of us, after about 20 minutes of searching, I just happened to walk by a toy display and noticed "Moyia" playing with something and talking to a man, I walked up to her and asked if that was her name and she said yes, I asked the man who he was and he said...no one and walked away, I grabbed her hand and told her her Mother was looking for her and to come with me, she did and we went to the call center and called for her Mother to come to us, The Lady was crying and so was the little boy and as soon as she saw her Mother so was Moyia, I explained to Moyia that she couldnt ever walk away like that, she was only 4 and the sight of her talking to that man scared me to death, thats how fast someones baby can get gone, it was a very scarey thing..  Im so thankful she was OK.

That's really scary.  You must have had the chills.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: May 01, 2010, 08:26:33 AM »

NANCY GRACE

Tommy Croslin Recants

Aired April 30, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/30/ng.01.html

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: May 01, 2010, 08:31:16 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124437
Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony Update – Sunday May/2
Posted on April 30th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 3,490 times.

We will be running our regular Sunday program. It will air at 3pm central (4pm eastern) on Blog Talk Radio.

In the Casey Anthony case we have Fridays court appearance to discuss. That likely ill take about 20 seconds. Many people were hoping that the new judge would step up to the plate and force Baez into going to trial earlier than May 2011. I am sure that there will be a new flurry of motions from the defense and rather than moving the trial date forward he will be recommending a date in 2020! I for one find it odd, Jose Baez was the guy that told judge Strickland that he had proof that his client Casey Anthony was innocent. Strickland gave Baez the ultimate length of rope, he set a Feb 2010 date for Baez to come forward with his BOMSHELL evidence , needless to say, that date came and went. I wonder why that might be?

Over on the Haleigh Cummings case, once again the PCSO has gone quiet. This is hardly new, it is their MO. I don’t wish to share the names, but we have been bouncing a document around for a few days. It is by no means something that has evidentiary value, but I have shared it with the PCSO. Sometimes it is good to take a fresh look at a case.

One thing is clear, handing down a 15 year sentence to Hope Sykes, who most view as a ‘bit player’ in the drug story must have the rest of the gang having fits.

To me the 15 years for Hope Sykes sends a very clear message. If you cannot pick it up you need a hearing aid. The PCSO and FDLE are no longer in a deal making mode. Justice will be served, and it will be harsh. It is possible that Tommy Croslin will be the first to crack. All roads lead to sister Misty Croslin, but it is very clear that Tommy knows a lot more than he is saying.

It should be an interesting program. To listen in, point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before we hit the air, the link will be on the website, or you can use this direct link, click here.

It should be an interesting program.

Simon Barrett
Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1664 on: May 01, 2010, 09:04:44 AM »

Here is he video of Ron taking the walk thru the MH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhMjdm2KstE

What is interesting to me is that both Ron's Mom and Ron point to material things as proof of love.  Teresa looks in the closet where Haleigh's things are and acts like that is proof Haleigh is loved.  Ron talks about having a tattoo before Haleigh's Mom as proof that he loves Haleigh more.  He talks about getting the tattoo while CS is still breastfeeding Haleigh and does not see breastfeeding for the intimacy and closeness it is.  Their proof of love being what is physical, permanent, and public.  Usually what you do in private or show in public that is not material, (treatment of each other and respect) is the real show of love, they seem to have it backward. 

We also see Misty has Ron's name tattooed on her butt as being a sign of her love of Ron.  Having a romp with others definitely shows her true self.  The tattoo means nothing if she cannot be faithful.  Faithful to her might mean not squealing on him while they are in prison, if in fact he was involved in Haleigh's fate.

The derogatory way the people involved talk to each other shows they don't respect each other.  How can they say they love each other without respect?  They do not seem to respect anyone including LE or laws in general.  I am not sure you can reform people who have such a convoluted way of looking at love, relationships, and respect.

They also use a lot of visuals--guns, headless rats, tattoos, weddings, Ron putting a gun in his mouth, for some examples.  I wonder if at least some of them have learning disabilities and are visual learners vs. auditory (spoken language) learners, but that would not explain their lack of respect for each other.

W0W Great post Bearly! 

You nail'd it!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1665 on: May 01, 2010, 09:24:34 AM »

Raleigh,NC vs. Satsuma, FL-Several men  were arrested yesterday after a raid of several homes in a "pricey" neighborhood. The homes were unoccupied.....except for the numerous pot plants in each home. The men were held on a 1 million$ bond. The bond was ultimately lowered to $25,000. The homes were were located near schools and parks. Just sayin'
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1666 on: May 01, 2010, 09:31:27 AM »

Been thinking about the "new timeline" quote / statement.

sounds like a good idea to me. I read somewhere on here that Werter says that Tommy only knows what happened, but has no culpability. I also saw him say that on JVM or NG. To me, that's attorney-speak, but who knows. I also saw him say on NG a few nights ago that he expects Tommy to get only three years. I was pretty shocked to hear that and maybe I caught that wrong. It was before Hope was sentenced.

I also saw here somewhere that there are 4-7 people involved. (sorry don't have the post or quote, but I remember it cause someone highlighted it). I guess it's hard to believe that there could be that many people involved because a conspiracy that large leaves so much room for someone to crack and reveal the entire sordid affair. Generally, the more people involved the chance for disclosure increases - I think we all know that. One person can not be a conspiracy, it takes two or more.

I was thinking that a new timeline should include the days before. It makes sense. However, if this is all true about a new timeline, it could mean that the police still have no idea what happened. I don't know, just pointing it out.

Personally, I think the police have known from the get go that Haleigh was deceased, but lacked evidence of who killed her, and of-course her body. But that's just my opinion. The police didn't seem to be looking very hard for a live Haleigh all the way back then, but left that possibility open.

Perhaps, this crime is much more complicated than previously believed. I'm not sure, because most crimes are not very complicated, it's the cover-up that takes time to unravel. The cover-up is usually the complicated part. Undoing the mess created by the perpetrator(s) is usually rather hard and takes a team of skilled professionals with loads of mojo.

Maybe some of you are correct to suspect TN and GGMS. No one should be under the radar, and there shouldn't be a higher priority in Putnam County than find Haleigh's body and solving this case. This should be paramount in my opinion. If the weakest and youngest among us can't get justice there's really no hope for anyone else. I think the police feel the same way and are doing all they can.

As for TN and GGMS - well, it's hard to imagine that a grandma could possibly be involved, but then I remind myself that family members are often involved. Grandmas usually don't have the Ora of an accomplice, but then again, this is no normal family.

Hi Sunny 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1667 on: May 01, 2010, 10:21:17 AM »

HH  an angelic monkey   Brandi thanks for the diagram of the mobile home 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: May 01, 2010, 10:24:51 AM »

just because you're a grandma doesn't mean you like jail/prison anymore then the next person.  if the gmaws are involved (even in the clean-up)  they have a lot to lose as well.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: May 01, 2010, 10:40:52 AM »

Rob, I also heard Werter say Tommy's max was three years. And some lawyer speak about getting one charge reduced and maybe a year. So, Tommy's incentive is the best / least of all of them.
On another note, when the dogs were at the trailer, they followed Haleigh's scent to the RR tracks and then there was no more scent. That was at the very beginning. I sure would like to know what time the call to Tommy was, the one before the 911 call Misty made.   

I am just hoping that they can put enought together to present to a GJ. I don't think the GGM Sykes  or Teresa was directly involved, but I am positive that they were involved in a cover up of facts later on. Maybe to protect Ron and to keep Ron Jr. in his custody. When Flora Hollars was on NG , the second time I watched it, I didn't look at Hollars, but at Sykes. Sykes wan't buying the story of Haleigh being hurt in the other room. When Sykes was hearing it, there was no emotion. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: May 01, 2010, 10:45:12 AM »

Been thinking about the "new timeline" quote / statement.

sounds like a good idea to me. I read somewhere on here that Werter says that Tommy only knows what happened, but has no culpability. I also saw him say that on JVM or NG. To me, that's attorney-speak, but who knows. I also saw him say on NG a few nights ago that he expects Tommy to get only three years. I was pretty shocked to hear that and maybe I caught that wrong. It was before Hope was sentenced.

I also saw here somewhere that there are 4-7 people involved. (sorry don't have the post or quote, but I remember it cause someone highlighted it). I guess it's hard to believe that there could be that many people involved because a conspiracy that large leaves so much room for someone to crack and reveal the entire sordid affair. Generally, the more people involved the chance for disclosure increases - I think we all know that. One person can not be a conspiracy, it takes two or more.

I was thinking that a new timeline should include the days before. It makes sense. However, if this is all true about a new timeline, it could mean that the police still have no idea what happened. I don't know, just pointing it out.

Personally, I think the police have known from the get go that Haleigh was deceased, but lacked evidence of who killed her, and of-course her body. But that's just my opinion. The police didn't seem to be looking very hard for a live Haleigh all the way back then, but left that possibility open.

Perhaps, this crime is much more complicated than previously believed. I'm not sure, because most crimes are not very complicated, it's the cover-up that takes time to unravel. The cover-up is usually the complicated part. Undoing the mess created by the perpetrator(s) is usually rather hard and takes a team of skilled professionals with loads of mojo.

Maybe some of you are correct to suspect TN and GGMS. No one should be under the radar, and there shouldn't be a higher priority in Putnam County than find Haleigh's body and solving this case. This should be paramount in my opinion. If the weakest and youngest among us can't get justice there's really no hope for anyone else. I think the police feel the same way and are doing all they can.

As for TN and GGMS - well, it's hard to imagine that a grandma could possibly be involved, but then I remind myself that family members are often involved. Grandmas usually don't have the Ora of an accomplice, but then again, this is no normal family.

Hi Sunny 

Cobra: Misty provided RC an alibi and vice versa, talks about how Misty looked to Ron for answers and scripted her info she stated (again-another suspicion alot of us have mentioned)

Think Joe O is the scapegoat

Cobra: The murderer has been in my truck and thinks 4-7 people involved
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7616.msg1121467#msg1121467

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: May 01, 2010, 10:50:30 AM »

Thank you, Klaas.

I just used my old paint shop pro, hand drew it all, and got an architect's font to use to make it look professional. Spent a few hours perfecting it, as it took me a while to look through photos and videos to make sure where things were, including the windows. Haleigh's window is not quite right, it is more centered over her bed, but I could not change everything when I added the windows at the end. But I believe it is nearly accurate. I also went to the county and through their records to find out the year of the mobile home and the square footage. (BTW, the shed on the property is 10'x10'.)

Appreciate the compliments.

Sheez! Now that right there is one dedicated Monkey.

Impressive.

Why thank you very much!

Brandi is a Super Star Monkey in my book !!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: May 01, 2010, 10:51:27 AM »

Great Grandma Sykes and Grandma Neves upholding of Misty gives me a hinky feeling that Ron is involved in the happenings that involve the demise of his daughter.  I believe they realize if Misty is implicated ... Ron's participation will be exposed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: May 01, 2010, 10:59:51 AM »

Has Joe Overstreet taken a polygraph?

Janet

++++++

Nancy Grace - April 19, 2010

SHAWN SIRGO, ATTORNEY FOR JOE OVERSTREET: We`re officers of the court. And I`m not going to weigh in on speculation or guess -- guessing when the police have an ongoing investigation.

I just know that my client, Joseph, is innocent. He had nothing to do with this. And he`s being thrown under the rug by people who may and possibly do have something to hide.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/19/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: May 01, 2010, 11:04:18 AM »

Great Grandma Sykes and Grandma Neves upholding of Misty gives me a hinky feeling that Ron is involved in the happenings that involve the demise of his daughter.  I believe they realize if Misty is implicated ... Ron's participation will be exposed.

Janet
That is the only conclusion that I can come up with. It would make no sense in my book to praise Misty like they did.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: May 01, 2010, 11:04:25 AM »

Police Follow Up on New Leads in 5-Year-Old Haleigh Cummings Case
April 15, 2010

In an interview with the media Thursday in Nashville, Overstreet, 20, broke into tears when he was asked about any possible connection to Haleigh's disappearance.

"If I knew who did it, I would go straight and call the cops and tell them who did it," said Overstreet, according to ABC News' Nashville affiliate WKRN.

His attorney, Shawn Sirgo, said his client is being targeted by family members.

"I do believe siblings have gotten together, substantiated a story that they can't even keep straight, that the lies lead to lies, that the admissions keep modifying," Sirgo said

http://abcnews.go.com/US/haleigh-cummings-family-points-fingers-search-missing-girl/story?id=10384095

_____

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: May 01, 2010, 11:05:07 AM »

# Art Harris Says:
May 1st, 2010 at 12:46 am

kc–sources say he’s admitted going over there, much later. art
http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/30/exclusive-tommy-croslin-says-he-lied-to-cops/#comment-46240

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: May 01, 2010, 11:07:26 AM »

# Art Harris Says:
May 1st, 2010 at 12:46 am

kc–sources say he’s admitted going over there, much later. art
http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/30/exclusive-tommy-croslin-says-he-lied-to-cops/#comment-46240
Wonder how much later? And does Lindsy know he went over there?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: May 01, 2010, 11:07:41 AM »

Thank you, Klaas.

I just used my old paint shop pro, hand drew it all, and got an architect's font to use to make it look professional. Spent a few hours perfecting it, as it took me a while to look through photos and videos to make sure where things were, including the windows. Haleigh's window is not quite right, it is more centered over her bed, but I could not change everything when I added the windows at the end. But I believe it is nearly accurate. I also went to the county and through their records to find out the year of the mobile home and the square footage. (BTW, the shed on the property is 10'x10'.)

Appreciate the compliments.

Sheez! Now that right there is one dedicated Monkey.

Impressive.

Why thank you very much!

Brandi is a Super Star Monkey in my book !!

Here's to you Brandi ...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: May 01, 2010, 11:11:16 AM »

Janet
That is the only conclusion that I can come up with. It would make no sense in my book to praise Misty like they did.

My same thoughts for the last 14 months. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.