April 27, 2024, 07:44:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348838 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: May 01, 2010, 11:11:28 AM »

Great Grandma Sykes and Grandma Neves upholding of Misty gives me a hinky feeling that Ron is involved in the happenings that involve the demise of his daughter.  I believe they realize if Misty is implicated ... Ron's participation will be exposed.

Janet
That is the only conclusion that I can come up with. It would make no sense in my book to praise Misty like they did.

It is the only thing I can come up with also.  BUT, that noise you hear is my head banging down on the desk.  Honestly, I cannot believe that a  bunch of barely educated  pillbillies have seemed to have pulled the wool over LE's eyes for this long.  WHERE IS HALEIGH????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1681 on: May 01, 2010, 11:14:49 AM »

Great Grandma Sykes and Grandma Neves upholding of Misty gives me a hinky feeling that Ron is involved in the happenings that involve the demise of his daughter.  I believe they realize if Misty is implicated ... Ron's participation will be exposed.

Janet
That is the only conclusion that I can come up with. It would make no sense in my book to praise Misty like they did.

It is the only thing I can come up with also.  BUT, that noise you hear is my head banging down on the desk.  Honestly, I cannot believe that a  bunch of barely educated  pillbillies have seemed to have pulled the wool over LE's eyes for this long.  WHERE IS HALEIGH????
I hear you, I've been banging my head as well, and that is my number one question, how in the world is this still going on without no conclusion?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: May 01, 2010, 11:16:52 AM »

Been thinking about the "new timeline" quote / statement.

sounds like a good idea to me. I read somewhere on here that Werter says that Tommy only knows what happened, but has no culpability. I also saw him say that on JVM or NG. To me, that's attorney-speak, but who knows. I also saw him say on NG a few nights ago that he expects Tommy to get only three years. I was pretty shocked to hear that and maybe I caught that wrong. It was before Hope was sentenced.

I also saw here somewhere that there are 4-7 people involved. (sorry don't have the post or quote, but I remember it cause someone highlighted it). I guess it's hard to believe that there could be that many people involved because a conspiracy that large leaves so much room for someone to crack and reveal the entire sordid affair. Generally, the more people involved the chance for disclosure increases - I think we all know that. One person can not be a conspiracy, it takes two or more.

I was thinking that a new timeline should include the days before. It makes sense. However, if this is all true about a new timeline, it could mean that the police still have no idea what happened. I don't know, just pointing it out.

Personally, I think the police have known from the get go that Haleigh was deceased, but lacked evidence of who killed her, and of-course her body. But that's just my opinion. The police didn't seem to be looking very hard for a live Haleigh all the way back then, but left that possibility open.

Perhaps, this crime is much more complicated than previously believed. I'm not sure, because most crimes are not very complicated, it's the cover-up that takes time to unravel. The cover-up is usually the complicated part. Undoing the mess created by the perpetrator(s) is usually rather hard and takes a team of skilled professionals with loads of mojo.

Maybe some of you are correct to suspect TN and GGMS. No one should be under the radar, and there shouldn't be a higher priority in Putnam County than find Haleigh's body and solving this case. This should be paramount in my opinion. If the weakest and youngest among us can't get justice there's really no hope for anyone else. I think the police feel the same way and are doing all they can.

As for TN and GGMS - well, it's hard to imagine that a grandma could possibly be involved, but then I remind myself that family members are often involved. Grandmas usually don't have the Ora of an accomplice, but then again, this is no normal family.

Hi Sunny 

Cobra: Misty provided RC an alibi and vice versa, talks about how Misty looked to Ron for answers and scripted her info she stated (again-another suspicion alot of us have mentioned)

Think Joe O is the scapegoat

Cobra: The murderer has been in my truck and thinks 4-7 people involved
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7616.msg1121467#msg1121467

Somehow I do not believe that Haleigh's death was intentional but ... it was the result of wrongdong involving Ron and Misty.  The others involved were family members attempting to coverup that wrongdoing by cleaning the trailer of incriminating evidence and disposing of a body. 

IMO

Janet

+++++++

1. Ron Cummings
2. Misty Croslin
3. Annette Sykes
4. Aunt Eliza
5. Teresa Neves
6. Tommy Croslin
7. Timmy Croslin
8. Chelsea Croslin (knowledge?)
9. Lindsey Croslin (knowledge?)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1683 on: May 01, 2010, 11:18:54 AM »

Janet

I'm starting to lean that way too. I just don't understand how Ron's work alibi is so tight that even if we believe Gumma Hollars there is only 10 minutes. How does that work? ((shrugs)) - there hasta be more here than we know if Ron is involved.

Heart - thanks for finding the quote!

Quote by Kat_Gram - snipped and BBM.

I am just hoping that they can put enought together to present to a GJ. I don't think the GGM Sykes  or Teresa was directly involved, but I am positive that they were involved in a cover up of facts later on. Maybe to protect Ron and to keep Ron Jr. in his custody. When Flora Hollars was on NG , the second time I watched it, I didn't look at Hollars, but at Sykes. Sykes wan't buying the story of Haleigh being hurt in the other room. When Sykes was hearing it, there was no emotion

In my opinion, that was the whole key to watching that interview - watch the other's reactions as the other was speaking. I feel that revealed alot. GGMS sure didn't like anything Hollars had to say, and btw - Sykes has a chin like a car battery.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: May 01, 2010, 11:20:52 AM »

That ten minutes thing makes no sense, yet I suppose if one wanted to you could accomplish a lot in ten minutes 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1685 on: May 01, 2010, 11:22:52 AM »

Janet

I hear you, I've been banging my head as well, and that is my number one question, how in the world is this still going on without no conclusion?

this is EXACTLY why I was soooo fooled in the beginning. How could these idiots outsmart the police? It makes zero sense.   

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: May 01, 2010, 11:42:08 AM »

imo the gmaws are wise.  maybe the only ones in the bunch.  imo they are holding all of this together, and all thats is spewing out of ron, misty, ect..is cya.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1687 on: May 01, 2010, 11:53:38 AM »

Janet

this is EXACTLY why I was soooo fooled in the beginning. How could these idiots outsmart the police? It makes zero sense.   

Hi Monkeys,

February 17, 2009 interview Early Morning Show: Teresa Neves and Misty Croslin didn't appear to look at one another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihQ_vPvn6c  (1:20)

This is so screwie why TN would praise MC shortly after on AH tape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihQ_vPvn6c

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1688 on: May 01, 2010, 12:16:49 PM »

I reviewed the tape of the Early Show on the link I gave I believe it is rehearsed, I have the willies yesterday and today

when I watched TN and MC and I feel they had "canned answers"

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: May 01, 2010, 12:17:43 PM »

Somehow I do not believe that Haleigh's death was intentional but ... it was the result of wrongdong involving Ron and Misty.  The others involved were family members attempting to coverup that wrongdoing by cleaning the trailer of incriminating evidence and disposing of a body. 

IMO

Janet

+++++++

1. Ron Cummings
2. Misty Croslin
3. Annette Sykes
4. Aunt Eliza
5. Teresa Neves
6. Tommy Croslin
7. Timmy Croslin

Chelsea's words upholds Misty and Ron ... distances Timmy ... distances Tommy ... implicates Joe.

Could it be that it was that cousin Joe who was sleeping and ... Timmy was the driver of that van?

Considering his cousins have implicated him ... I believe if Joe was involved in ANY capacity he would be turning on Misty and Tommy.

IMO.   

Janet

+++++++++

CHELSEA CROSLIN: IMPLICATING JOE OVERSTREET

Nancy Grace - April 16, 2010

CHELSEA CROSLIN, MISTY CROSLIN`S SISTER-IN-LAW: I`ve always from day one believed that Joe did have some sort of part in Haleigh`s disappearance, just from the different things, from the van being moved, the scratch. I don`t believe that Tommy and Misty could do anything to harm a child.

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST: You were sent a letter from Misty in jail. We received a copy of that letter. And that letter that Misty wrote says to you, "He put me up with a knife, and he said that if he would come back and he`d kill me. He told me at the house he would kill me, so I didn`t know what to do." Who`s Misty talking about right there?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: She`s talking about Joe.

CASAREZ: Describe for me what she wrote in this letter in detail. It`s a little hard to read. But tell us all.

CHELSEA CROSLIN: The letter basically states that she -- Joe came in to steal the gun. She didn`t know the gun was gone. When she looked for the gun, the gun wasn`t there. Joe freaked out and took Haleigh. She said that she had seen Tommy in the back door, and when she looked back again, he was gone. So she said that she didn`t know what, you know, Tommy -- part Tommy might -- I don`t believe Tommy had a part in it, just she was implicating that maybe Tommy had known that Joe was there.

CASAREZ: We`re going to talk to Joe`s attorney in just a minute. But Chelsea, what would be the motive to do that? Why?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: I don`t see why anybody in the world would have motive to hurt a child.

CASAREZ: But you must have talked to people. What do people believe the motive for anyone to do something like that?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: I don`t know Joe. And as far as I know, I`ve been told Joe is -- is crazy. So I don`t know what he could do.

CASAREZ: And we want to say that cousin Joe is not a suspect in this case.

<snipped>

CASAREZ: I`m Jean Casarez of the legal network In Session, in for Nancy Grace tonight. You know, law enforcement had said on the record that they were looking for physical evidence in the St. John`s River, and our affiliate WJXT is reporting tonight that two cinderblocks were pulled from the river. They have been sent now for testing.

I want to go back out to Chelsea Croslin, who is with us tonight, the sister-in-law of Misty. Chelsea, you had mentioned before we went to break about a van. And I remember you talking to law enforcement early on about a van. You were using a van at that time in Florida, and that night, it was borrowed by someone. Is that right?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Yes, it is. It was my sister-in-law`s van.

CASAREZ: And who borrowed it that night?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Well, I borrowed it from my sister-in-law. And when I woke up the next day, the van was parked in a different spot than I had parked it. So I assumed that the van had been taken from the home that night.

CASAREZ: Do you know who drove it?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: If anybody drove it, it had to have been Joe.

CASAREZ: Why?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Because my husband was sleeping next to me. He had just been in a car accident and he was on medication. He was asleep hours before I was.

CASAREZ: What about Tommy? Why couldn`t Tommy have taken the van?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Because Tommy lived at least three miles from where my house was. And it was Tommy`s van, but he lent it to us that night. Joe would have had to have taken the van from my house to go back to that neighborhood. Tommy lived right next to where Misty and Haleigh did, about six houses apart.

<snipped>

CASAREZ: Where was Joe that night? Where was Joe? I mean, was he driving around? Was he sleeping? Where was he? This happened very late at night.

SHAWN SIRGO, ATTORNEY FOR JOE OVERSTREET: He was sleeping, and he was woken up by the same phone call at approximately 4:00 AM.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html

Police Follow Up on New Leads in 5-Year-Old Haleigh Cummings Case
April 15, 2010

In an interview with the media Thursday in Nashville, Overstreet, 20, broke into tears when he was asked about any possible connection to Haleigh's disappearance.

"If I knew who did it, I would go straight and call the cops and tell them who did it," said Overstreet, according to ABC News' Nashville affiliate WKRN.

His attorney, Shawn Sirgo, said his client is being targeted by family members.

"I do believe siblings have gotten together, substantiated a story that they can't even keep straight, that the lies lead to lies, that the admissions keep modifying," Sirgo said

http://abcnews.go.com/US/haleigh-cummings-family-points-fingers-search-missing-girl/story?id=10384095

Nancy Grace - April 19, 2010

SHAWN SIRGO, ATTORNEY FOR JOE OVERSTREET: We`re officers of the court. And I`m not going to weigh in on speculation or guess -- guessing when the police have an ongoing investigation.

I just know that my client, Joseph, is innocent. He had nothing to do with this. And he`s being thrown under the rug by people who may and possibly do have something to hide.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/19/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sbm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1690 on: May 01, 2010, 12:23:22 PM »

I don't know how to word this without grossing everyone out, but I've fished for most of my life.  While I've never needed to dispose of a body (and don't ever plan to), if I did it would certainly not be in a waterway I enjoyed fishing in. Please feel free to throw something at me, but this bothered me and I hadn't seen anyone discuss it.
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1691 on: May 01, 2010, 12:34:02 PM »

I don't know how to word this without grossing everyone out, but I've fished for most of my life.  While I've never needed to dispose of a body (and don't ever plan to), if I did it would certainly not be in a waterway I enjoyed fishing in. Please feel free to throw something at me, but this bothered me and I hadn't seen anyone discuss it.

You have a point, I have seen fisherman do some crazy stuff to not lose their equipment that snags in the water.  If a body was dumped at a dock that people fish at, someone could snag it, and drag it up.  I think if anything was dumped there, it was covers etc., so if it was dragged up, no one would think anything about it. Or, they did something to the body to make sure the alligators cleaned up their mess.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: May 01, 2010, 12:37:37 PM »

Janet

I'm starting to lean that way too. I just don't understand how Ron's work alibi is so tight that even if we believe Gumma Hollars there is only 10 minutes. How does that work? ((shrugs)) - there hasta be more here than we know if Ron is involved.

Heart - thanks for finding the quote!

Quote by Kat_Gram - snipped and BBM.

I am just hoping that they can put enought together to present to a GJ. I don't think the GGM Sykes  or Teresa was directly involved, but I am positive that they were involved in a cover up of facts later on. Maybe to protect Ron and to keep Ron Jr. in his custody. When Flora Hollars was on NG , the second time I watched it, I didn't look at Hollars, but at Sykes. Sykes wan't buying the story of Haleigh being hurt in the other room. When Sykes was hearing it, there was no emotion

In my opinion, that was the whole key to watching that interview - watch the other's reactions as the other was speaking. I feel that revealed alot. GGMS sure didn't like anything Hollars had to say, and btw - Sykes has a chin like a car battery.

As for Sykes facial expressions, my view is that Sykes took some of what Hollars mouth was exspousing with a grain of salt. I detected a light little grin on Sykes face when Hollars was verbalizing her thoughts.

Video: http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Haleigh%20Cummings/?action=view&current=007-6.flv

Heart
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1693 on: May 01, 2010, 12:38:05 PM »

IMO

Janet

+++++++

1. Ron Cummings
2. Misty Croslin
3. Annette Sykes
4. Aunt Eliza
5. Teresa Neves
6. Tommy Croslin
7. Timmy Croslin

This is also my belief. I think Haleigh was given some kind of drug by Misty to make her sleep, and as a result died from it. I think Ron knew from the get go and that all relatives that lived nearby helped with the cleanup and coverup.

These people are druggies and are probably going through withdrawal being locked up. Just dangle some drugs under their nose and I'll bet they talk!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: May 01, 2010, 12:38:15 PM »

You have a point, I have seen fisherman do some crazy stuff to not lose their equipment that snags in the water.  If a body was dumped at a dock that people fish at, someone could snag it, and drag it up.  I think if anything was dumped there, it was covers etc., so if it was dragged up, no one would think anything about it. Or, they did something to the body to make sure the alligators cleaned up their mess.
That really bothered me, and I thought how stupid to throw a body right off a dock where people fish, and I don't even fish. It just doesn't make sense, you would think that you would take evidence or a body away from the area and not right by a dock. I still believe that Haleigh was buried, and perhaps some evidence was thrown into the water, but again, right by a dock?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: May 01, 2010, 12:41:54 PM »

IMO

Janet

+++++++

1. Ron Cummings
2. Misty Croslin
3. Annette Sykes
4. Aunt Eliza
5. Teresa Neves
6. Tommy Croslin
7. Timmy Croslin

Chelsea's words upholds Misty and Ron ... distances Timmy ... distances Tommy ... implicates Joe.

Could it be that it was that cousin Joe who was sleeping and ... Timmy was the driver of that van?

Considering his cousins have implicated him ... I believe if Joe was involved in ANY capacity he would be turning on Misty and Tommy.

IMO.   

Janet

+++++++++

CHELSEA CROSLIN: IMPLICATING JOE OVERSTREET

Nancy Grace - April 16, 2010

CHELSEA CROSLIN, MISTY CROSLIN`S SISTER-IN-LAW: I`ve always from day one believed that Joe did have some sort of part in Haleigh`s disappearance, just from the different things, from the van being moved, the scratch. I don`t believe that Tommy and Misty could do anything to harm a child.

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST: You were sent a letter from Misty in jail. We received a copy of that letter. And that letter that Misty wrote says to you, "He put me up with a knife, and he said that if he would come back and he`d kill me. He told me at the house he would kill me, so I didn`t know what to do." Who`s Misty talking about right there?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: She`s talking about Joe.

CASAREZ: Describe for me what she wrote in this letter in detail. It`s a little hard to read. But tell us all.

CHELSEA CROSLIN: The letter basically states that she -- Joe came in to steal the gun. She didn`t know the gun was gone. When she looked for the gun, the gun wasn`t there. Joe freaked out and took Haleigh. She said that she had seen Tommy in the back door, and when she looked back again, he was gone. So she said that she didn`t know what, you know, Tommy -- part Tommy might -- I don`t believe Tommy had a part in it, just she was implicating that maybe Tommy had known that Joe was there.

CASAREZ: We`re going to talk to Joe`s attorney in just a minute. But Chelsea, what would be the motive to do that? Why?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: I don`t see why anybody in the world would have motive to hurt a child.

CASAREZ: But you must have talked to people. What do people believe the motive for anyone to do something like that?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: I don`t know Joe. And as far as I know, I`ve been told Joe is -- is crazy. So I don`t know what he could do.

CASAREZ: And we want to say that cousin Joe is not a suspect in this case.

<snipped>

CASAREZ: I`m Jean Casarez of the legal network In Session, in for Nancy Grace tonight. You know, law enforcement had said on the record that they were looking for physical evidence in the St. John`s River, and our affiliate WJXT is reporting tonight that two cinderblocks were pulled from the river. They have been sent now for testing.

I want to go back out to Chelsea Croslin, who is with us tonight, the sister-in-law of Misty. Chelsea, you had mentioned before we went to break about a van. And I remember you talking to law enforcement early on about a van. You were using a van at that time in Florida, and that night, it was borrowed by someone. Is that right?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Yes, it is. It was my sister-in-law`s van.

CASAREZ: And who borrowed it that night?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Well, I borrowed it from my sister-in-law. And when I woke up the next day, the van was parked in a different spot than I had parked it. So I assumed that the van had been taken from the home that night.

CASAREZ: Do you know who drove it?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: If anybody drove it, it had to have been Joe.

CASAREZ: Why?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Because my husband was sleeping next to me. He had just been in a car accident and he was on medication. He was asleep hours before I was.

CASAREZ: What about Tommy? Why couldn`t Tommy have taken the van?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Because Tommy lived at least three miles from where my house was. And it was Tommy`s van, but he lent it to us that night. Joe would have had to have taken the van from my house to go back to that neighborhood. Tommy lived right next to where Misty and Haleigh did, about six houses apart.

<snipped>

CASAREZ: Where was Joe that night? Where was Joe? I mean, was he driving around? Was he sleeping? Where was he? This happened very late at night.

SHAWN SIRGO, ATTORNEY FOR JOE OVERSTREET: He was sleeping, and he was woken up by the same phone call at approximately 4:00 AM.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html

Police Follow Up on New Leads in 5-Year-Old Haleigh Cummings Case
April 15, 2010

In an interview with the media Thursday in Nashville, Overstreet, 20, broke into tears when he was asked about any possible connection to Haleigh's disappearance.

"If I knew who did it, I would go straight and call the cops and tell them who did it," said Overstreet, according to ABC News' Nashville affiliate WKRN.

His attorney, Shawn Sirgo, said his client is being targeted by family members.

"I do believe siblings have gotten together, substantiated a story that they can't even keep straight, that the lies lead to lies, that the admissions keep modifying," Sirgo said

http://abcnews.go.com/US/haleigh-cummings-family-points-fingers-search-missing-girl/story?id=10384095

Nancy Grace - April 19, 2010

SHAWN SIRGO, ATTORNEY FOR JOE OVERSTREET: We`re officers of the court. And I`m not going to weigh in on speculation or guess -- guessing when the police have an ongoing investigation.

I just know that my client, Joseph, is innocent. He had nothing to do with this. And he`s being thrown under the rug by people who may and possibly do have something to hide.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/19/ng.01.html

Heart
sbm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: May 01, 2010, 12:42:37 PM »

Ducking as I type:  That's an excellent point about fishermen doing just about anything to retrieve lost equipment.

My point though was that many fresh water fishermen don't fish and release. We eat what we catch.

Just grossed myself out.  No soup for me. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: May 01, 2010, 12:43:51 PM »

Thank you, Klaas.

I just used my old paint shop pro, hand drew it all, and got an architect's font to use to make it look professional. Spent a few hours perfecting it, as it took me a while to look through photos and videos to make sure where things were, including the windows. Haleigh's window is not quite right, it is more centered over her bed, but I could not change everything when I added the windows at the end. But I believe it is nearly accurate. I also went to the county and through their records to find out the year of the mobile home and the square footage. (BTW, the shed on the property is 10'x10'.)

Appreciate the compliments.

Sheez! Now that right there is one dedicated Monkey.

Impressive.

Why thank you very much!

Brandi is a Super Star Monkey in my book !!

Here's to you Brandi ...

Brandi deserves it!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: May 01, 2010, 12:44:43 PM »

Ducking as I type:  That's an excellent point about fishermen doing just about anything to retrieve lost equipment.

My point though was that many fresh water fishermen don't fish and release. We eat what we catch.

Just grossed myself out.  No soup for me. 

I agree with what you are thinking here SBM but I don't think the Cummings and Croslins think like normal people.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: May 01, 2010, 12:46:15 PM »

Judge Terry LaRue

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.