April 28, 2024, 02:18:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348934 times)
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1700 on: May 01, 2010, 12:48:08 PM »

Ducking as I type:  That's an excellent point about fishermen doing just about anything to retrieve lost equipment.

My point though was that many fresh water fishermen don't fish and release. We eat what we catch.

Just grossed myself out.  No soup for me. 

Thanks for that, I'll never eat fish from Florida, again.
And yuk

I see your point, but I was just thinking, that we look at all this logically.
These people are high, from the looks of it, all the time, so their logic is drug induced.
That's why I'm amazed that they still have us running in circles.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: May 01, 2010, 12:50:43 PM »

Judge Terry LaRue

Your wish is my command Ms Hope.......15

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1702 on: May 01, 2010, 12:55:55 PM »

That is so true the Croslins and Cummings don't think like normal people, and add all the drugs to the equation, maybe the dock in their head was a bright idea 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: May 01, 2010, 01:00:43 PM »

The judge (LaRue)  doesn't look very normal in that picture.

One of the many things that drive me crazy is why Cobra would come out with a statement such as "the murderer has been in my truck". (it was Cobra saying this, correct?). Why so cryptic? Why doesn't he just say who it is? Has he reported all his suspicions to the cops?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1704 on: May 01, 2010, 01:29:29 PM »

That is so true the Croslins and Cummings don't think like normal people, and add all the drugs to the equation, maybe the dock in their head was a bright idea 

Drugs in their brains (a cat scan of their brains probably looks like swiss cheese)

This would severely limit their abilities to think several steps in advance. Like Val said
about Casey Anthony... she could barely manage 10 minutes of thinking in advance.

A familiar place to Tommy and Misty would have sounded like a brilliant idea.

They have limited resources... (vehicle, money, disposal tools)

The easiest path would have been the best one to fit their needs.

Body disposal time probably took no more than 15 - 30 minutes

Knowing who they are - the easiest path is the quickest route.

Very sloppy individuals... they like it easy... they like it fast.

Just like their next fix.

The dock would have sounded great. Did Tommy and Misty live there at one time with

Hank and Lisa?

Casey Anthony - block from the house - where the teens used to hang and drink beer.

She knew it like the back of her hand. It was quick - it was easy.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: May 01, 2010, 01:32:59 PM »

The judge (LaRue)  doesn't look very normal in that picture.

One of the many things that drive me crazy is why Cobra would come out with a statement such as "the murderer has been in my truck". (it was Cobra saying this, correct?). Why so cryptic? Why doesn't he just say who it is? Has he reported all his suspicions to the cops?

He looks to me like he is in EYE-BALLIN' mode. Looks like he means business.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: May 01, 2010, 01:34:00 PM »

Somehow I do not believe that Haleigh's death was intentional but ... it was the result of wrongdong involving Ron and Misty.  The others involved were family members attempting to coverup that wrongdoing by cleaning the trailer of incriminating evidence and disposing of a body. 

IMO

Janet

+++++++

1. Ron Cummings
2. Misty Croslin
3. Annette Sykes
4. Aunt Eliza
5. Teresa Neves
6. Tommy Croslin
7. Timmy Croslin
8. Chelsea Croslin (knowledge?)
9. Lindsey Croslin (knowledge?)

This is also my belief. I think Haleigh was given some kind of drug by Misty to make her sleep, and as a result died from it. I think Ron knew from the get go and that all relatives that lived nearby helped with the cleanup and coverup.

These people are druggies and are probably going through withdrawal being locked up. Just dangle some drugs under their nose and I'll bet they talk!

Izzy

I suspect that Haleigh may have overdosed but overdosed on illegal drugs.  This is why I believe that a coverup was implemented rather that an immediate 911 call for assistance.  Ron and Misty both would have been implicated big time in wrongdoing.

Janet

++++++++++

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
How Did Haleigh Die?
Aired April 23, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CHELSEA CROSLIN, MISTY`S SISTER-IN-LAW: I believe, you know, there`s many more things to it. What happened -- what happens if Haleigh overdosed? Because there were loose pills laying around in that house. and I don`t care what anybody says. I know for a fact there was.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/23/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: May 01, 2010, 01:39:24 PM »

Quick, easy and not much thinking 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: May 01, 2010, 01:48:43 PM »

Joe seems to have one little pearl that we do not know about that saves his hiney from
going to jail at this time.

Something that excludes Croslin family word. Dunno what it is... but it seems to be
working for him up until this point, huh?

------------------
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: May 01, 2010, 01:57:08 PM »

Joe seems to have one little pearl that we do not know about that saves his hiney from

Something that excludes Croslin family word. Dunno what it is... but it seems to be
I will say this about Joe, if it turns out that he had anything to do with Haleigh, and what I mean is helping to dispose of her body, I will be shocked. I have believed from the start that Haleigh OD, and I lean more towards Misty giving her something so she would go to sleep, and she gave her too much. I know that I have read other theories that perhaps Haleigh wet the bed and Misty got mad and did something to her because of it, which is possible, but I just feel drugs were involved. And why I would be shocked if Joe helped, don't even ask, I don't know  Just feel that way.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: May 01, 2010, 02:13:09 PM »

I will say this about Joe, if it turns out that he had anything to do with Haleigh, and what I mean is helping to dispose of her body, I will be shocked. I have believed from the start that Haleigh OD, and I lean more towards Misty giving her something so she would go to sleep, and she gave her too much. I know that I have read other theories that perhaps Haleigh wet the bed and Misty got mad and did something to her because of it, which is possible, but I just feel drugs were involved. And why I would be shocked if Joe helped, don't even ask, I don't know  Just feel that way.

I think you may be right, no rose.

Wouldn't be the first time we have seen pathological liars do everything they can
to take their lies with them to save their butts.

Casey, George, Cindy and Lee would have enjoyed seeing Jesse Grund or Zenaida Gonzalez
get the DEATH PENALTY for an act they did not commit.

Which, by the way, makes them murderers themselves. Pretty scary people!

How they can still walk around Orlando smiling and play acting their lives away...

knowing full well, the world has exposed them for who they really are.

It is quite bothersome to me.

Looks like the Croslin's are choosing the Anthony path to me.

I wonder if it will work out better for them than the Anthony's? Doubt it.

------------------
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: May 01, 2010, 02:20:37 PM »

nrcg, what is your idea, if any, how the van got involved, who drove the van from Crescent City to Satsuma or wherever it was driven to and got damaged?  Why has Chelsea implicated JO as being the only one to be the driver of the van that night/early morning without anyone knowing that the van had been taken until after MC contacted Chelsea?

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: May 01, 2010, 02:24:50 PM »

Carpe ... in his statements ... Joe Overstreet does not place himself at the trailer on that fateful night and ... the only first hand witnesses that implicate him are far from credible.

In my opinion ... Chelsea was aware that Joe was sleeping in the next room ... did not have an alibi.  This is why Joe is implicated as the driver of the van and all the happenings that led up to the disappearance of Haleigh.

I suspect that it was Timmy who drove that van when summoned by his sister for assistance.  The issue of the van needed to be clarified in case a witness surfaced who had observed it driving around the area in the time frame.

Suspicion was being directed at Joe at the getgo by Teresa Neves while upholding Misty Croslin ... Misty Croslin who had been on a drug and sex binge for three days prior to the disappearance of her granddaughter.

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired February 17, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

TERESA NEVES, GRANDMOTHER OF MISSING 5-YR-OLD, HALEIGH CUMMINGS: There is no drug history that I know of. And I would like to say that Misty has cried. The reason that Misty calls Haleigh, my daughter, my daughter, should be evident. I mean, Misty loved those children like they were her own.

GRACE: And Miss Neves, how long has she been taking care of them at night while the dad had the night shift?

NEVES: My son has not been on the night shift that long. So, I mean.

GRACE: So not very long.

NEVES: She was taking care of them. She has taken care of them -- well, pretty much since they`ve been together. I mean my mom and I are here. You know?

GRACE: How long have they been together?

NEVES: Five months.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.

Missing Florida Girl's Family: Pedophile Cousin Took Haleigh Cummings
Sunday, February 22, 2009

The family of a little Florida girl who apparently vanished while she was sleeping is afraid she was taken by a pedophile cousin.

The mother and paternal grandmother of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings said Friday the man in question is a cousin of Misty Croslin, the teenage girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.

Police are questioning the cousin, who is from Tennessee and was visiting when Haleigh disappeared before dawn Feb. 10, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

"What we've been told is that he's a sexual pedophile," said Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield. The child's grandmother, Teresa Neves, said Croslin described him as a "jerk" and she was worried.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,497744,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: May 01, 2010, 02:32:00 PM »

I don't know who was driving the van and how it got damaged, the one thing that stops me from thinking the van was used and Haleigh was in that van is the police had the van for quite awhile testing it. And maybe I'm wrong, or maybe the police just haven't said anything, but I have a very hard time imagining this group of high, nitwits were able to transport Haleigh in that van without some evidence left behind. And if they were able to do this, maybe they aren't as dumb as I thought. But then I think, Misty said her blanket was in the van, so maybe they wrapped Haleigh very well in the blanket, but still you would think there would be some evidence. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: May 01, 2010, 02:33:36 PM »

no rose

Considering that Ron and his family uphold Misty Croslin ... I believe the drug that Haleigh may have overdosed on must have had a connection to her father and his drug lifestyle.  Otherwise ... Misty Croslin would have been history prior to rising of the son on February 11, 2009.

I am off for the afternoon.

Keep digging Monkeys.  Justice for Haleigh Cummings demands it.

Janet
11:30 AM PT

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: May 01, 2010, 02:37:59 PM »

I suspect that it was Timmy who drove that van when summoned by his sister for assistance.  The issue of the van needed to be clarified in case a witness surfaced who had observed it driving around the area in the time frame.

Booking it from the area after a major tragic event has taken place... never looks good.

I don't care who you are! (Speaking of Timmy here)

The good thing is, if he did have something to do with it. It doesn't matter which state he goes to... they'll catch up to him sooner or later. Toast.

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: May 01, 2010, 02:43:23 PM »

I don't know who was driving the van and how it got damaged, the one thing that stops me from thinking the van was used and Haleigh was in that van is the police had the van for quite awhile testing it. And maybe I'm wrong, or maybe the police just haven't said anything, but I have a very hard time imagining this group of high, nitwits were able to transport Haleigh in that van without some evidence left behind. And if they were able to do this, maybe they aren't as dumb as I thought. But then I think, Misty said her blanket was in the van, so maybe they wrapped Haleigh very well in the blanket, but still you would think there would be some evidence. 

The vehicle may not have been used to transport the body of Haleigh ... only transport Timmy when summoned by his sister requesting assistance.  Maybe Timmy was a participant in the cleanup crew ... maybe it was Timmy who cleared out all evidence of illegal plants prior to the 911 call. 

Considering all the lies ... Haleigh could have been anywhere.  Maybe she was at Tommy's place ... a few trailers away.

I believe Flora Hollar in regards to what she claims her grandkids told her in those recording jailhouse conversations but ... I do not necessarily believe Tommy and Misty.  I think they were setting up cousin Joe.

Janet

++++++

Nancy Grace - April 16, 2010

CHELSEA CROSLIN: ..... Tommy lived right next to where Misty and Haleigh did, about six houses apart.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: May 01, 2010, 02:46:08 PM »

Booking it from the area after a major tragic event has taken place... never looks good.

I don't care who you are! (Speaking of Timmy here)

The good thing is, if he did have something to do with it. It doesn't matter which state he goes to... they'll catch up to him sooner or later. Toast.

Carpe

I do not who the "they" are that you are referring to but ... justice has a way of catching up one way or another.  Justice takes on many forms.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: May 01, 2010, 03:03:38 PM »

It could be Timmy up to his neck in all this, I remember reading that Misty would call him for help before Tommy, so who knows?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: May 01, 2010, 03:24:37 PM »

UCN: 542010DR000740FDXXXX
File Date: 2010-04-28 Disposition Date:
File Type: DISSOLUTION - DR02
Judge: A W NICHOLS III

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN LINDSY KATE Defendants
CROSLIN HANK

Date Docket Description
2010-04-28 001.CIVIL COVER SHEET

2010-04-28 002.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE

2010-04-30 003.SUMMONS ISSUED TO: HANK CROSLIN

2010-04-30 004.FILING FEE RECEIPT                                About time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.