April 28, 2024, 08:38:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348958 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1720 on: May 01, 2010, 03:34:07 PM »

UCN: 542010DR000740FDXXXX
File Date: 2010-04-28 Disposition Date:
File Type: DISSOLUTION - DR02
Judge: A W NICHOLS III

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN LINDSY KATE Defendants
CROSLIN HANK

Date Docket Description
2010-04-28 001.CIVIL COVER SHEET

2010-04-28 002.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE

2010-04-30 003.SUMMONS ISSUED TO: HANK CROSLIN

2010-04-30 004.FILING FEE RECEIPT                                About time

I was just getting ready to post that, glad I read ahead first. I hope she is able to move forward with her life and get it togther for her kids, they didn't ask for this chit

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1721 on: May 01, 2010, 03:37:31 PM »

I hope so also IM, I think she will move forward for herself and her kids.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: May 01, 2010, 03:50:37 PM »

If Timmy, Chelsea and Joe were in Cresent City for the 4am phone call :
Timmy was sleeping. Chelsea was up late doing paperwork. Joe was there I am assuming because Chelea's thing was, she didn't THINK the van was in the same spot, but she can't or won't say that Joe wasn't there. Oh, they want to throw him under the bus, but their wishy washy reasons aren't enough. Does Joe have a cell phone ? Maybe he used his cell to call TN or someone else. Did Tommy call him ? How did they all communicate that night ? 
Ron did call Tommy. That has been admitted to by all. Then there was the call before the 911 call to Tommy made by Misty. Where did Isee this ? I wish I knew. It was one of the interviews where Lisa and Misty were together on one of the shows. Misty called the Croslin house. Lisa was at the hospital with Hank and I believe Lindsay and Tommy were there. Lisa's reason why Misty called there was that Misty was just a kid and she was afraid and didn't know what to do. Misty didn't call Ron who was on his way home.
The only reason why I thinl Sykes and Neves circled the wagons and spewed their bs about Crystal, Joe and the stranger idea was that they knew Haleigh was deceased to do with Ron and his drugs and lifestyle. So, it was lets make this all sound normal where it wasn't Ron, cuz he wus at wurk and Misty is the greatest Step Mom or Real Mom Haleigh ever had.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1723 on: May 01, 2010, 03:51:27 PM »

Hope she changes her last name so the stigma of this clusterfruk won't follow her and the kids forever

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: May 01, 2010, 03:53:46 PM »

Thank you, Klaas.

I just used my old paint shop pro, hand drew it all, and got an architect's font to use to make it look professional. Spent a few hours perfecting it, as it took me a while to look through photos and videos to make sure where things were, including the windows. Haleigh's window is not quite right, it is more centered over her bed, but I could not change everything when I added the windows at the end. But I believe it is nearly accurate. I also went to the county and through their records to find out the year of the mobile home and the square footage. (BTW, the shed on the property is 10'x10'.)

Appreciate the compliments.

Sheez! Now that right there is one dedicated Monkey.

Impressive.

Why thank you very much!

Brandi is a Super Star Monkey in my book !!

Here's to you Brandi ...

Oh, you guys make me blush!!!

As I see it, we all contribute in our own unique ways. That is what makes the SM forum so great!

Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1725 on: May 01, 2010, 03:56:55 PM »

Quick, easy and not much thinking 

Joe seems to have one little pearl that we do not know about that saves his hiney from
going to jail at this time.

Something that excludes Croslin family word. Dunno what it is... but it seems to be
working for him up until this point, huh?
I will say this about Joe, if it turns out that he had anything to do with Haleigh, and what I mean is helping to dispose of her body, I will be shocked. I have believed from the start that Haleigh OD, and I lean more towards Misty giving her something so she would go to sleep, and she gave her too much. I know that I have read other theories that perhaps Haleigh wet the bed and Misty got mad and did something to her because of it, which is possible, but I just feel drugs were involved. And why I would be shocked if Joe helped, don't even ask, I don't know  Just feel that way.

agree!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1726 on: May 01, 2010, 03:59:34 PM »

If Timmy, Chelsea and Joe were in Cresent City for the 4am phone call :
Timmy was sleeping. Chelsea was up late doing paperwork. Joe was there I am assuming because Chelea's thing was, she didn't THINK the van was in the same spot, but she can't or won't say that Joe wasn't there. Oh, they want to throw him under the bus, but their wishy washy reasons aren't enough. Does Joe have a cell phone ? Maybe he used his cell to call TN or someone else. Did Tommy call him ? How did they all communicate that night ? 
Ron did call Tommy. That has been admitted to by all. Then there was the call before the 911 call to Tommy made by Misty. Where did Isee this ? I wish I knew. It was one of the interviews where Lisa and Misty were together on one of the shows. Misty called the Croslin house. Lisa was at the hospital with Hank and I believe Lindsay and Tommy were there. Lisa's reason why Misty called there was that Misty was just a kid and she was afraid and didn't know what to do. Misty didn't call Ron who was on his way home.
The only reason why I thinl Sykes and Neves circled the wagons and spewed their bs about Crystal, Joe and the stranger idea was that they knew Haleigh was deceased to do with Ron and his drugs and lifestyle. So, it was lets make this all sound normal where it wasn't Ron, cuz he wus at wurk and Misty is the greatest Step Mom or Real Mom Haleigh ever had.

BINGO~ My feeling from the beginning and also I think they were afraid IF the truth came out they were worried about Ron losing custody of Buttebean, and IMO the entire Cummings crew is all about control over the kids at all cost.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: May 01, 2010, 03:59:41 PM »

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN HANK

Date Docket Description

WAY past time, if you ask me. She subjected her kids to all that illegal activity, drug abuse and domestic violence in her home for a long time.

But I sure am happy to see that she has finally seen the light and taken action. (Kind of weird to be happy to hear of a divorce, but in some circumstances, it is a good thing.)

I just want to know what triggered it. We saw her in jail visits with Tommy, still exclaiming her love for him, and how much she missed him.

What was the straw that broke this camel's back? What did Lindsy learn that was finally unacceptable to her?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: May 01, 2010, 04:14:17 PM »

I am so happy to see this divorce filing.  THANK goodness Lindsy has a head on her shoulders and has chosen the right road for her children and herself.   

Hank Jr. did not deserve another chance.  He has been charged numerous times and now it appears that he has been lying to her and his children.  Quite self centered if you ask me ... don't spend any money..... Tom, we don't have any groceries.

I am sure her life has been shattered with the surroundings and the number of family members that always hung out at her place. 

Now, if Tommy ever get out maybe he can prove himself like he said ... and not be involved in drugs, etc.   Both he and Ron have lost the loves of their lives ....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: May 01, 2010, 04:20:07 PM »

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN HANK

Date Docket Description

WAY past time, if you ask me. She subjected her kids to all that illegal activity, drug abuse and domestic violence in her home for a long time.

But I sure am happy to see that she has finally seen the light and taken action. (Kind of weird to be happy to hear of a divorce, but in some circumstances, it is a good thing.)

I just want to know what triggered it. We saw her in jail visits with Tommy, still exclaiming her love for him, and how much she missed him.

What was the straw that broke this camel's back? What did Lindsy learn that was finally unacceptable to her?

Your as happy as I am Brandi.  Well she came to visit, told him she loved him.  But you could see her distancing herself from him.  I am sure this last 'release of info ... and admitted to lying'  finally made the decision for her.   

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: May 01, 2010, 04:40:29 PM »

I am so happy to see this divorce filing.  THANK goodness Lindsy has a head on her shoulders and has chosen the right road for her children and herself.   

Hank Jr. did not deserve another chance.  He has been charged numerous times and now it appears that he has been lying to her and his children.  Quite self centered if you ask me ... don't spend any money..... Tom, we don't have any groceries.

I am sure her life has been shattered with the surroundings and the number of family members that always hung out at her place. 

Now, if Tommy ever get out maybe he can prove himself like he said ... and not be involved in drugs, etc.   Both he and Ron have lost the loves of their lives ....

Can you imagine how TC and Lindsy's children finds out that TC had something to do with HaLeigh's demise. 

This is so sad how many lives these druggies actions will effect.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: May 01, 2010, 04:42:17 PM »

Correction:  Can you imagine how TC and Lindsy's children will feel if they find out that TC had something to do with HaLeigh's demise. 

This is so sad how many lives these druggies actions will effect.

Heart
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: May 01, 2010, 05:07:58 PM »

Carpe .... A man...ha ha ha!  Realtor I know when a man has done the decorating.  JMO
Not only a man, but a very stoned man would hang pictures almost on the ceiling 

I know this is old but I got a belly laugh outta that when I read it cause it's one of my pet peeves!!!!  Every redneck I know, and mind you I live in the FL panhandle, hangs their pics very high.  My husband has actually excused us from his coworker's home as soon as he saw me eyeballin their pictures.  I was gettin ready to give them the lecture on where you eye shoud hit a pic.  OT I know but too darn funny.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: May 01, 2010, 05:14:29 PM »

I don't know who was driving the van and how it got damaged, the one thing that stops me from thinking the van was used and Haleigh was in that van is the police had the van for quite awhile testing it. And maybe I'm wrong, or maybe the police just haven't said anything, but I have a very hard time imagining this group of high, nitwits were able to transport Haleigh in that van without some evidence left behind. And if they were able to do this, maybe they aren't as dumb as I thought. But then I think,
so maybe they wrapped Haleigh very well in the blanket, but still you would think there would be some evidence. 

Misty said her blanket was in the van,
why would her blanket be in the van? has misty ever gave a reason why it was there,
and not on a bed
its hard to think these people, could dispose of a body, and get away with it, and
all of them are using the same lone brain cell 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: May 01, 2010, 05:18:07 PM »

Lindsay was at school until 10 or 10:15 the night Haleigh went missing. Girl goes to school to try to better herself and her family, he was at Misty and Ron's smoking a joint earlier.  Seems like she was growing up, he wasn't. Well, go Lindsay. Get away from this mess, look after your kids and make a decent life with a man, not a baby.
She's now an LPN, she could work anywhere. Doesn't have to be under the Croslin name or near where any of these thugs are in Satsuma.
Oh and another thing, if Tommy gets a drug fine while they are legally married, and there is a civil lien like in Hope's case, would she have to be legally responsible for that ? Might be another reason for this.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: May 01, 2010, 05:20:05 PM »

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN HANK

Date Docket Description

Your as happy as I am Brandi.  Well she came to visit, told him she loved him.  But you could see her distancing herself from him.  I am sure this last 'release of info ... and admitted to lying'  finally made the decision for her.   

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/hclc0202mar4.mp3  Tape #3

TC: I don't give a f.  I don't give a chit. Don't let it go down. No that pisses me off

LC: It was you and somebody else. And you know who told them.

TC: Yea, I don't care

LC: You need to call Leonard. He is going to try to help you get that polygraph.

TC: I'll call him but I don't know nothing. You know where I was at the night that she came up missing. I was in bed with you sleeping. You woke me up & told me she was missing.  Misty is making up stories trying to keep herself out of trouble. F those detectives, they can suck my d

LC: No they say its not getting to stay out of trouble, she is just volunteering it.

TC: Who come over there?  What detectives come over there?

LC: Jason and Peggy

TC: If they come back over there, tell them to stay away from you. Tell don't come back to your house. There have no reason to come over there and bother you.  Tell them you want a lawyer.

LC: I don't need a lawyer.

TC: I'm sick of them harassing me and my family.

LC: Our lives are in their hands

TC: No it isn't.

TC: confirms Padilla's phone #

TC: I'll call him. If he comes at me with that stupid chit I'm going to hang the phone up on him.

LC: Just talk to him.  Listen to me, if you have nothing to hide it shouldn't piss you off.  Now, starting now I'm starting to get pissed. Now you need to talk to him. Whatever he ask you just answer him. Don't get mad and hangup. Grow up.

TC: Alright woman, chill out.

LC: Well I have had enough of this chit today. I'm tired. I'm over it. I can't handle anymore.

TC: I hear ya. Don't let it stress you out. Its a bunch of bs. (giggle, giggle, giggle)

LC: I just can't handle it. I don't want to lose my ki

TC: You are not going to lose me nothing. They might give me 3 years, thats all they will be able to give me.  Don't worry about the chit, you know I had nothing to do with  You know where I was at.  They are trying to scare you. The only reason I'm in here is because of them mfs

LC: They are telling me the Flagler County Police dept knows where I live. Don't let your mom and dad at my house.

LC: Call Leonard

LC: Did you take a stress test?

TC: Yeah!

LC: They said you failed it miserably.

TC: They're fing lying. They told me I passed it.

LC: Can't handle no more

TC: I'm not taking one from the police.

LC: I don't want to be on tv. Its killing me. I'm gone to loose my whole family.

LC: I love you. Lets not talk about it any more.

TC: You gonna put some more money in there for me today?

LC: Probably not today, probably Wed or Thurs. Its pouring and I left my wallet out in the van.

LC: I love you.

TC: I love you too baby.

LC: I can't handle no jail time no more Tom, this is it please.

TC: I know. The only thing they got me for is the fing pills. The only thing I know is about the fing pills. I don't know anything about other chit, they can leave me out of it. They are trying to scare you.

LC: They say you are thick headed.

TC: They're fing +++++++ too. I've got a little girl of my own. If someone took my little girl I would want whoever who knows to tell them. I am not going to talk to the cops at all. Gone tell um nope don't want to have anything to do with you liars.

TC: Don't answer my sister's calls no more. she wants to keep talking that fing bs. Don't even talk to her no more.

LC: Ok, do we have to talk about this. I come here to talk about all the

TC: Chill out, chill out, I love you.  You are the one that is letting it bother you. Don't let it bother you. Its a bunch of bs and you know it.

LC: Anyways its raining outside.

TC: Let me ask you a question. Why would they tell you not to let my mom and dad over to your house.

LC: I don't know.

TC: You should have told them to f off.

LC: No because I didn't know what they were coming to ask. They didn't ask they just told me stuff. And I want to help anybody I can.

TC: I know, don't worry about helping me, cause you already know.

LC: I'm not trying to help you. I'm trying to help the whole HaLeigh case itself, you know what I mean.

TC: I hear ya.

LC: If I can help I will. If they ask me a question I know, I'm going to tell.

TC: Me too. I have told them everything I know, I don't know anything else. Thats why I'm not talking to them no more.

LC: I know. I just want them to find HaLeigh. If it was Layla, I would probably kill myself probably.

TC: Me too. But they need to mess with some other people besides us. I have already told them a bunch of different chit about Ronald, but they don't to fing want to hear it. Why would he tells us a bunch of chit if its not true.

LC: Can we not talk about it anymore please.

TC: I have only been outside 2 times since I've been here.

TC: Did you find out what Misty's lawyer wanted with my lawyer.

LC: No your lawyer didn't tell me.

TC: I'm not going to go along with a lie.

TC: Hows my kids doing? They with my mom?

LC: Good. No they are with my mom. Your mom can't leave the county, so my mom is watching them.

TC: Where is your mom at?

LC: She is in the parking lot.

TC: That sucks my mom can't come anymore, thats bs.

LC: We were kinda in a hurry, we were going to drop them by your mom.

TC: I gonna call Mr Leonard Padilla & talk to him again.

LC: Don't get smart.

TC: I just don't know why Misty will make a story like that up for.

LC: I don't know.

TC: Thats bs.

TC: Promise me that you won't let those cops stress you out Lindsy.

TC: I am ready to take the polygraph and get this chit off my back.

TC: I don't know if Joe was there or not, but I know I damn sure wasn't.

LC: You know when they tell you you are not going to have a husband no more, it is scary

LC: LP is nice and wants to help us.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1736 on: May 01, 2010, 05:22:27 PM »

Carpe .... A man...ha ha ha!  Realtor I know when a man has done the decorating.  JMO
Not only a man, but a very stoned man would hang pictures almost on the ceiling 

I know this is old but I got a belly laugh outta that when I read it cause it's one of my pet peeves!!!!  Every redneck I know, and mind you I live in the FL panhandle, hangs their pics very high.  My husband has actually excused us from his coworker's home as soon as he saw me eyeballin their pictures.  I was gettin ready to give them the lecture on where you eye shoud hit a pic.  OT I know but too darn funny.

I so understand that and it too drives me insane, I ALSO live in the Florida Panhandle (which is why I always say I call myself a redneck).

VERY O/T~but I am devasted by this oil spill and what's going to happen to our marine life

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: May 01, 2010, 05:36:30 PM »

The Fact And Fiction Of The Haleigh Cummings Case?

Posted on May 1st, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime

Earlier this week I floated a document around to some people I know, some for a variety of professional reasons would prefer that I not use their names. I will honor those requests. We held a conference call and this was the the end result. This likely is very, very close to what happened. If nothing else it is a thought provoking look at the case – simon.

The Bus Stop – There are two conflicting versions. While the question of who picked up Haleigh from the School bus is a very minor point, and likely has no bearing on what happened later that day, it is interesting to explore as it reveals a great deal about the nature of the people involved. Version one says that it was Misty driving a van that picked Haleigh up. The school bus driver and another parent have both said this. Version two says that Ronald picked her up. His story has her sitting on his lap and operating the turn signals on the drive home.

It was pointed out that the Ron version contains too much information. I have a theory about lies, they have to be detailed oriented and often elaborate in nature. Rons story fits that requirement. The interesting point though is that the PCSO seem to have bought into the Ron story.

“Ron could be fabricating this in order to persuade OR Ron could be giving extra details because he ALREADY thinks he is not being believed.”

The question in my mind is why on something as innocuous as who picked up Haleigh is there this discrepancy? No one has anything to gain from being anything but truthful about this meaningless aspect. I start to think, lie about small stuff, they are going to lie about bigger things.

Ronald and Misty are not seeing eye to eye. At first I assumed that the argument was over her three day sex and drugs binge. However it now seems that route is incorrect. Several people that have spoken to Ronald have said that he appeared to show no emotion whatsoever about the subject. This is a strange behaviour. This part of Florida is apparently quite racially divided. I find it odd that Ronald would have no problems with Misty having sex with White Boy Greg.

Back to the argument. Misty is claiming that she does not want to look after Haleigh and Jr. that evening because she has a babysitting job lined up. But did she? A far more plausible explanation is that she wanted to attend the ‘party’ that we have all heard so much about.

“Why was Annette Sykes doing the laundry for the kids??  We know that she told us that the clothing was dirty….”

[for the full oped by Simon Barrett go the the link below]

Edited by RED, please do not cut & paste some one's full article. Fair usage is fine, then link to the individuals, thanks, R

http://www.bloggernews.net/124447
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 12:50:22 AM by Red » Logged

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: May 01, 2010, 05:39:09 PM »

www.bloggernews.net

Posted on May 1st, 2010 by Simon Barrett in

Earlier this week I floated a document around to some people I know, some for a variety of professional reasons would prefer that I not use their names. I will honor those requests. We held a conference call and this was the the end result. This likely is very, very close to what happened. If nothing else it is a thought provoking look at the case – simon.

The Bus Stop – There are two conflicting versions. While the question of who picked up Haleigh from the School bus is a very minor point, and likely has no bearing on what happened later that day, it is interesting to explore as it reveals a great deal about the nature of the people involved. Version one says that it was Misty driving a van that picked Haleigh up. The school bus driver and another parent have both said this. Version two says that Ronald picked her up. His story has her sitting on his lap and operating the turn signals on the drive home.

It was pointed out that the Ron version contains too much information. I have a theory about lies, they have to be detailed oriented and often elaborate in nature. Rons story fits that requirement. The interesting point though is that the PCSO seem to have bought into the Ron story.

(SNIP) EDIT RED

FOLKS, PLEASE STOP COPYING & PASTING ENTIRE ARTICLES!!! POST WHAT IS NECESSARY AND MAKE A COMMENT REGARDING IT AND PROVIDE A LINK

« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 12:55:48 AM by Red » Logged

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1739 on: May 01, 2010, 05:44:20 PM »

www.bloggernews.net

Posted on May 1st, 2010 by Simon Barrett in

“Ron could be fabricating this in order to persuade OR Ron could be giving extra details because he ALREADY thinks he is not being believed.”

The question in my mind is why on something as innocuous as who picked up Haleigh is there this discrepancy? No one has anything to gain from being anything but truthful about this meaningless aspect. I start to think, lie about small stuff, they are going to lie about bigger things.

Ronald and Misty are not seeing eye to eye. At first I assumed that the argument was over her three day sex and drugs binge. However it now seems that route is incorrect. Several people that have spoken to Ronald have said that he appeared to show no emotion whatsoever about the subject. This is a strange behaviour. This part of Florida is apparently quite racially divided. I find it odd that Ronald would have no problems with Misty having sex with White Boy Greg.

Back to the argument. Misty is claiming that she does not want to look after Haleigh and Jr. that evening because she has a babysitting job lined up. But did she? A far more plausible explanation is that she wanted to attend the ‘party’ that we have all heard so much about.

“I struggle with Misty having a babysitting job lined up. It doesn’t fit her lazy lifestyle.  It is far easier to get quick money for drugs by a sex act than babysitting for hours. Narcotic impact is 3-4 hours and a new dosage is needed….cranky, irritable…not a babysitting situation.  Did Ron really beg and even offer money to Teresa to babysit only to be refused?”

Tempers are still frayed when Ron leaves for work. Misty feed the kids, and is likely high on something. It is a cold evening, yet when Annette Sykes drops by the two children are eating their meal outside. Why?

“Why was Annette Sykes doing the laundry for the kids??  We know that she told us that the clothing was dirty….”

Rons job is in a remote part of the plant and as a crane operator really has no one looking over his shoulder. He is still concerned about the situation at the trailer and makes several calls (12 or more) to keep an eye on Misty’s whereabouts.

Misty does not like being on this short leash and turns off her phone.

It is the kids bed time and Misty gets Jr. settled for the night. He puts up no resistance and is asleep in no time flat.

Haleigh is a different case. Although Misty has only been playing the role of mom for a few months the little girl has attached herself to her. Haleigh has three days of ‘news’ and has no intentions of going to sleep. Misty decides that a chemical babysitter is needed and gives Haleigh something. It could have been an oxy, or something else. Everyone seems to be in broad agreement that this was not the first time that she had used this method of sleep induction.

I am going to go off on a tangent here. None of this is public record, and likely will never be made public. However one credible source is claiming to have knowledge of some documents from Child Protective Services (DCF) that reveal a rather ugly situation. The kids have been drug tested in the past. Also Ron was admonished for some kind of physical abuse of them.

“Ron did reveal on TV that he could spank her on the bottom “just like DCF said”.  This means he likely signed a Safety Plan agreeing NOT to hit in the face, arms, etc, under the threat of having them removed from him.

I feel for the caseworkers.  They had two parents and neither was clean and sober, and a kid would likely SCREAMED for dad.  She was attached, but it was a nervous and unhealthy attachement. “

There also appears to be a sexual angle, though not sex abuse in the normal sense. Rather, Haleigh was often in the same room as Ron and Misty while they were having sex. Apparently Haleigh exhibited some strange behavior at school, likely emulating what she had seen at home that got school officials very concerned. None of this can be confirmed, and to go forward with it would be journalistic suicide. But it does provide yet more background on the type of people involved.

Around 9pm - 10pm (timeline is sketchy) Misty starts to come down from her high and decided to get some sleep.

Ron meanwhile is beyond the state of being furious, he wants to know what is going on! He calls Tommy Croslin and tells him to go over to the trailer and find out what the story is. Tommy gets there and sees that the lights are off, he bangs on the door.

In my mind this is where the big lies start. Before we get into them though, lets do a little analysis without any data. Early on in the investigation PCSO told us that they had pulled phone records and cell tower pings for Misty and Ron on that night. I would also assume that the pulled the records for out going landline calls from PDL. So they must have known about the phone call. Yet, it was only months later that Tommy came up with story. What story did he tell them originally?

One ‘reporter’ is claiming the Tommy’s story is false, he created it merely to buy his freedom from a gun related charge. This makes little sense, as the same reporter is also claiming that it was Tommy that gave PCSO the lead as to where the body was dumped! I think I will stick to my original version of where the tip came from, and it was not Tommy.

Back to the plot. Tommy knocks on the door, wakes Misty up. Misty is not pleased to see him. Tommy tells her that Ron is pissed to the max. Misty says, we are all sleeping, if you don’t believe me take a look for yourself.

Tommy inadvertently wakes Jr. possibly Jr. heard the know on the door and was just drifting back to sleep, and that is where the ‘man in black’ reference comes from. A couple of sources are refuting the ‘man in black’, and claiming ‘woman in black’. There is a scenario for that, but I’ll play that later.

Tommy checks Haleigh, and the proverbial shit hits the fan’, she is dead.

Once again we need to analyze data we do not have. Did they call Ron? If Misty called him using her phone there would be a record of that call, it would also damage her alibi of being asleep. The PCSO are not dumb, they would have been onto that from the get go. So, most probably (if it happened) the call originated from Tommy.

Did Tommy tell him Haleigh was dead? Or was Tommy telling him everything was OK, or some other story?

I know that a couple of you really fancy Nay Nay Prevat as having some form of involvement. And there are good reasons. The car, the keys, and the blue antifreeze. While Nay Nay might not have been best friends with Misty, they had just shared a three day binge. Did Misty (using Tommy’s phone) call her? Was it Nay Nay that helped dispose of the body?

I for one think that Nay Nay likely knows more than she is saying, but I am not sure I buy into her as an accessory after the fact. The car, the keys, and the antifreeze are interesting and thought provoking, however that scenario would play out only if Tommy and Misty hid the body and it was moved at a later date.

There was no blood to find, and I doubt that a body that has been dead for an hour would leave any evidence that forensics could find.

In my mind the more likely scenario is that Tommy and Misty wrap Haleigh in a blanket, use the yellow rope and a couple of cinder block anchors. Tommy does the disposal using the van.

Ron’s shift ends. His actions are not rational if he is or is not involved. Either way, they not one iota of sense. He drives to a convenience store and purchases one beer, some cigarettes, and some nuts. If he was not involved, he would still be steaming at Misty for turning her phone off. He would have driven straight home to find out what was going on.

If he knew what was going on, he would have done the same thing! They needed a plan.

There is a third choice, maybe he stopped for a reason, there were security cameras, was he  building an alibi.

I try and put myself in his shoes, if I had knowledge that my daughter was dead, and we were going to have to call 911 to report her missing, it is going to be a very long night. I think I’d be tempted to buy more than one beer!

A question that I have never heard an answer to, but I am not sure I have ever asked it. What was Ron’s normal day? People tend to fall into daily patterns. I smoke, and most days I take a walk to my local gas station to buy cigarettes, if I turn up at 11am Chris the owner says hi Simon. If I arrive at 8am I get ‘wow you are early’, and at 2pm, I get ‘you are late’.

I have a pattern, did Ron? Was the stop at the gas station routine? Did he stop regularly to pick up a beer and smokes? Anyway its just some food for thought.

Ron gets home, and the action starts!

A 911 call is made. The call does not seem to stand up to scrutiny. It can be argued that these people are irrational at best, but, I see several issues. The biggest of which is who placed the call. Why did Misty call? Ronald has just got home and discovered that his daughter is missing, why does he get Misty to make the call? Ronald has been living on his cell phone all evening, yet is heard on the call to say ‘where is my god damn phone’.

Much has been said about this call.  I tried a completely unscientific test on my wife Jan. It was a blind taste test! She knew nothing about what I was up to. I gave her the scenario of, you wake up at 3am, you need to use the bathroom, you notice that the back door is wide open, and your young child is missing. What would you do? Her response was to call 911. What would you say to them I asked. “I need help now, Joey is missing”.

What we get instead is Misty explaining that she was asleep, the door was open, and finally the fact that a little girl is missing.

I have to make some assumptions, but they are reasonable ones. Ronald was present during the entire 911 call. If he arrived home in the middle of it why was he not screaming blue murder? He is remarkably controlled. Sure he makes the remark about ‘killing whoever did this’ and blusters a bit, but it all seems a little contrived. Why does he grumble “I have better people to talk to, where is my cell phone”? Considering the fact that he had used it many times that night. It would seem reasonable to assume that he knew exactly where it was.

If Misty was awake and cognizant of the fact that Haleigh was missing why didn’t she call 911? Why wait for Ronald to get home? If she was sleeping when Ronald got home why didn’t Ronald call 911? If by some amazing coincidence Ronald gets home at the same time that Misty wakes up why is the 911 call so controlled? I don’t hear anyone shouting to try and find her. “Haleigh, are you out there”.

Simon Barrett

He77 must be freezing over as I post~This makes so much sense to me, and I had never thought about the angle of him stopping  for beer, cigs and peanuts if he was or wasn't involved and he's right IMO, it makes no sense either way except to set up an alibi

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.