April 28, 2024, 05:49:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348947 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: May 01, 2010, 05:47:07 PM »

i always thought it weird, that RC makes 90+ calls, then stops for cigs and pnuts
i guess im still leaning toward a drug deal gone bad, for poor Haleigh

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: May 01, 2010, 05:52:20 PM »

UCN: 542010DR000740FDXXXX
File Date: 2010-04-28 Disposition Date:
File Type: DISSOLUTION - DR02
Judge: A W NICHOLS III

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN LINDSY KATE Defendants
CROSLIN HANK

Date Docket Description
2010-04-28 001.CIVIL COVER SHEET

2010-04-28 002.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE

2010-04-30 003.SUMMONS ISSUED TO: HANK CROSLIN

2010-04-30 004.FILING FEE RECEIPT                                About time

if tommy does know anything, this will prob break him, when he gets the papers

Lindsey,you go girl, its never to late to do the right thing

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: May 01, 2010, 06:15:42 PM »

reply posted by IM -

He77 must be freezing over as I post~This makes so much sense to me, and I had never thought about the angle of him stopping  for beer, cigs and peanuts if he was or wasn't involved and he's right IMO, it makes no sense either way except to set up an alib

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have always thought that was VERY STRANGE ... that he would take the time to stop .. plus the fact I remember other's saying that he 'bypassed' the one ...closest to his turnoff.  To me right there ...there was the delay and WHY ... if not to be by one that had a video camera to prove his whereabouts at a certain time.  Then to KNOW EXACTLY to he minute that he arrived home. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1743 on: May 01, 2010, 06:18:47 PM »

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN HANK

Date Docket Description

WAY past time, if you ask me. She subjected her kids to all that illegal activity, drug abuse and domestic violence in her home for a long time.

But I sure am happy to see that she has finally seen the light and taken action. (Kind of weird to be happy to hear of a divorce, but in some circumstances, it is a good thing.)

I just want to know what triggered it. We saw her in jail visits with Tommy, still exclaiming her love for him, and how much she missed him.

What was the straw that broke this camel's back? What did Lindsy learn that was finally unacceptable to her?

Your as happy as I am Brandi.  Well she came to visit, told him she loved him.  But you could see her distancing herself from him.  I am sure this last 'release of info ... and admitted to lying'  finally made the decision for her.   

Grama,

I agree the release of the lie sealed her decision.  A toast to Lindsy (sad) but what relief for her.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: May 01, 2010, 06:19:34 PM »

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN HANK

Date Docket Description

I am skeptical.  Hope Sykes was fined $250,000.  She had less counts against her than Tommy.  Could this divorce be all about putting all assets and future income in Lindsey's name?

My hubby of almost 45 years threatens to divorce me every year at income tax time.  He has come to the conclusion that the combination of our incomes puts us in a higher bracket than if we were permitted to file separately.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: May 01, 2010, 06:21:56 PM »

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN HANK

Date Docket Description

I am skeptical.  Hope Sykes was fined $250,000.  She had less counts against her than Tommy.  Could this divorce be all about putting all assets and future income in Lindsey's name?

My hubby of almost 45 years threatens to divorce me every year at income tax time.  He has come to the conclusion that the combination of our incomes puts us in a higher bracket than if we were permitted to file separately.

Janet

It is difficult for me to believe that Lindsey does not have a clue in regards to the happenings encompassing the evening that Haleight went missing.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1746 on: May 01, 2010, 06:34:00 PM »

reply posted by IM -

He77 must be freezing over as I post~This makes so much sense to me, and I had never thought about the angle of him stopping  for beer, cigs and peanuts if he was or wasn't involved and he's right IMO, it makes no sense either way except to set up an alibi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have always thought that was VERY STRANGE ... that he would take the time to stop .. plus the fact I remember other's saying that he 'bypassed' the one ...closest to his turnoff.  To me right there ...there was the delay and WHY ... if not to be by one that had a video camera to prove his whereabouts at a certain time.  Then to KNOW EXACTLY to he minute that he arrived home. 

ITA with tknowing the minute he got home and also his atty knew exactly how long (19 minutes IIRC) to get home, but there have been so many red flags IMO that it's hard to pick just one that sticks out more than the others

I wonder if by having Misty make the 911 call he was already distancing himself from HaLeigh and what truly happened??

I remember Rana posting the FBI analysis info on stmt analysis of 911 calls etc, and found the info below and while not all of it relates to the Cummings case, alot does

http://www.lsiscan.com/ramsey_s_t_v__interview.htm

The JonBenet Ramsey Case:  Analysis of Ramsey's T.V. Interview

The following are my observations from the CNN interview with John and Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet Ramsey's parents:

1.  John Ramsey said: 

a)  "Patsy and I... Burke our son is 9, every family member." 

b)  "I told Patsy to call the police immediately..." 

Please note the following: 

a.  The subject didn't introduce "Patsy" as my "wife". This would amount to an "improper introduction" indicating a bad relationship. 

On the other hand, Patsy Ramsey used a "proper introduction" in saying: 

"...to take care of my children and my husband..." 

This should bring us to conclude that while John perceives himself as distant from Patsy, Patsy perceives herself as close to John. 

b.  The missing possessive singular pronoun "my" ("Burke our son") 
 One should note that the overwhelming majority of people use the singular possessive "my" when referring to their son or daughter. When a person uses the "our" instead of the "my" it might indicate divorce or adoption in the person's past. 

2.  John Ramsey related to the victim in the following: 

a)  "JonBenet didn't carry any burdens." 

b)  "There is no answer as to why our daughter died." 

c)  "...and to know where JonBenet's bedroom was..." 

d)  "We wanted to get our daughter buried." 

e)  "Like all parents would say she's a perfect child." 

Please notice the following: 

a.  The subject used the "proper introduction" ("our daughter") only in proximity to the words "died" and "buried".  However, when talking about her in regard to the time when she was alive he used either her first name ("JonBenet") or "child". 

b.  It is interesting to note the following: 

i.    Many parents who abuse their children have a problem in using the words "son" and "daughter". This is due to the process which a person must undergo in his/her mind before being able to abuse his/her own son/daughter. 
 ii.   In many cases of child abuse which result in murder, we find a change of language after the murder. As if to say that once the victim is dead, the victim is "safe". 

iii.   Usually, the word "child" might indicate that speaker might have been abused earlier in childhood, and very likely sexual abuse. 

I would recommend to start the follow-up interview with the following question: 

"I have inside knowledge that you might have been abused in childhood, and quite likely sexual abuse.   
 How do you relate to it?" 

Please be on alert to the fact that the subject might answer with a question. In any case, the subject should not be told the source of the information!!! 

3.  Patsy Ramsey said: 

a)  "...and I said our child had been kidnapped..." 

b)  "She loved her daddy... She loved her daddy, she was daddy's girl. She's such a happy spiritual child... she's a very spiritual...deeply...deep sense of understanding the world around her for a very young child." 

a.  The subject used the word "girl" in regard to "daddy". 

One should notice that the overwhelming majority of parents suspected of child abuse (including sexual abuse) relate to their children either by first name or by the gender/sex. 

The fact that the word "girl" entered the language in proximity to the word "daddy" would raise the suspicion that the subject knew of JonBenet's sexual abuse by her father. 
b.  The word "child" entered in proximity to "daddy's girl". While the word "girl" is in proximity to "daddy", the word "child" is in proximity to the word "spiritual".   

It would be safe to suspect that the subject is running a comparison here: "child" is for "spiritual" as "girl" is for "physical" (="daddy"). 

4.  John Ramsey said: 

a)  "...we now have to find out why this happened..." 

b)  "...the only way that my family can move on now is to resolve why, who this happened." 

Please compare this to Patsy Ramsey who said: 

a)  "...we have to find out who did this." 

b)  "There is a killer on the loose. I don't know who it is..." 

While John wants to know "why" (he doesn't say that he wants to know "what happened"), Patsy wants to know "who did this". 

Please also note the following: 

a.  In (b) John produced the "who" in a broken sentence. The sentence would have been a good sentence if he were to say, "is to resolve why, who did this." As it is now, the "who" is inserted as an afterthought. 

b.  In (b) Patsy said, "I don't know..." 

The "editing process" means that the subject can report to us only what the subject knows/remembers. What the subject does not know/remember, the subject would not report to us. Therefore, the phrase "I don't know/remember" in an open statement (which is controlled by the "editing process", unlike answers to specific questions) is a signal of suppressing knowledge. 

5.  John Ramsey said: 

"Well like all parents would say she's a perfect child. But the thing to remember about her was that uh if I would frown she would look at me and say, 'Dad, I don't like that face,' and I would smile, and she'd say, 'that's better.' That's just the way she was." 

a.  The subject said, "But the thing to remember about her..." The subject didn't say, "But the thing I remember about her..." 

By omitting the pronoun "I" the subject violated the formula of "first person singular past tense". This formula establishes commitment on the part of the subject as to what happened. But, since there is no commitment, there is no "Total Belief". 

Since the subject ran away from commitment to that part of the story it should be considered as a sensitive point for the subject and is likely to be unreliable. 

b.  The word "if" reduces commitment as to what the subject describes in this section. 

c.  The word "would" violated the above-mentioned formula of "first person singular past tense". 

Since the subject didn't tell us that this actually happened (past tense) we cannot say that it happened. 

One should conclude that in the only place in which the subject wanted to portray his relationship with the victim as a good relationship, it is also the only place in the transcript in which the subject avoided commitment by running away from the past tense. 

6.  John Ramsey said: 

"...when I opened the door, there were no windows in that room and I turned the light on and I... that was her." 

Please note that when a subject mentions "turning the lights on" in an open statement, it has been found in the past to be associated with a sexual motive for the crime. 

Conclusion: There are enough signals in the language to indicate that John Ramsey is involved in the murder of JonBenet. Patsy Ramsey is likely to have known of the sexual abuse.

Next Page Back to Top Home Page

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1747 on: May 01, 2010, 06:37:15 PM »

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN HANK

Date Docket Description

Janet

It is difficult for me to believe that Lindsey does not have a clue in regards to the happenings encompassing the evening that Haleight went missing.

Janet
Janet,

Some people are so smart and so stupid, I know I'm one of them!   
I understand how she didn't see the forrest for the trees. A house needs to fall on some people, I know! 

How Lindsy ever was able to guaduation from Nursing school is asounding.
 God bless her.  an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1748 on: May 01, 2010, 06:43:04 PM »

Just got back from shopping and my jaw just dropped when I read Simon's latest article 
There also appears to be a sexual angle, though not sex abuse in the normal sense. Rather, Haleigh was often in the same room as Ron and Misty while they were having sex. Apparently Haleigh exhibited some strange behavior at school, likely emulating what she had seen at home that got school officials very concerned. None of this can be confirmed, and to go forward with it would be journalistic suicide. But it does provide yet more background on the type of people involved.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: May 01, 2010, 06:44:58 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/hclc0202mar4.mp3  Tape #3

TC: I don't give a f.  I don't give a chit. Don't let it go down. No that pisses me off

LC: It was you and somebody else. And you know who told them.

TC: Yea, I don't care

LC: You need to call Leonard. He is going to try to help you get that polygraph.

TC: I'll call him but I don't know nothing. You know where I was at the night that she came up missing. I was in bed with you sleeping. You woke me up & told me she was missing.  Misty is making up stories trying to keep herself out of trouble. F those detectives, they can suck my d

LC: No they say its not getting to stay out of trouble, she is just volunteering it.

TC: Who come over there?  What detectives come over there?

LC: Jason and Peggy

TC: If they come back over there, tell them to stay away from you. Tell don't come back to your house. There have no reason to come over there and bother you.  Tell them you want a lawyer.

LC: I don't need a lawyer.

TC: I'm sick of them harassing me and my family.

LC: Our lives are in their hands

TC: No it isn't.

TC: confirms Padilla's phone #

TC: I'll call him. If he comes at me with that stupid chit I'm going to hang the phone up on him.

LC: Just talk to him.  Listen to me, if you have nothing to hide it shouldn't piss you off.  Now, starting now I'm starting to get pissed. Now you need to talk to him. Whatever he ask you just answer him. Don't get mad and hangup. Grow up.

TC: Alright woman, chill out.

LC: Well I have had enough of this chit today. I'm tired. I'm over it. I can't handle anymore.

TC: I hear ya. Don't let it stress you out. Its a bunch of bs. (giggle, giggle, giggle)

LC: I just can't handle it. I don't want to lose my ki

TC: You are not going to lose me nothing. They might give me 3 years, thats all they will be able to give me.  Don't worry about the chit, you know I had nothing to do with  You know where I was at.  They are trying to scare you. The only reason I'm in here is because of them mfs

LC: They are telling me the Flagler County Police dept knows where I live. Don't let your mom and dad at my house.

LC: Call Leonard

LC: Did you take a stress test?

TC: Yeah!

LC: They said you failed it miserably.

TC: They're fing lying. They told me I passed it.

LC: Can't handle no more

TC: I'm not taking one from the police.

LC: I don't want to be on tv. Its killing me. I'm gone to loose my whole family.

LC: I love you. Lets not talk about it any more.

TC: You gonna put some more money in there for me today?

LC: Probably not today, probably Wed or Thurs. Its pouring and I left my wallet out in the van.

LC: I love you.

TC: I love you too baby.

LC: I can't handle no jail time no more Tom, this is it please.

TC: I know. The only thing they got me for is the fing pills. The only thing I know is about the fing pills. I don't know anything about other chit, they can leave me out of it. They are trying to scare you.

LC: They say you are thick headed.

TC: They're fing +++++++ too. I've got a little girl of my own. If someone took my little girl I would want whoever who knows to tell them. I am not going to talk to the cops at all. Gone tell um nope don't want to have anything to do with you liars.

TC: Don't answer my sister's calls no more. she wants to keep talking that fing bs. Don't even talk to her no more.

LC: Ok, do we have to talk about this. I come here to talk about all the

TC: Chill out, chill out, I love you.  You are the one that is letting it bother you. Don't let it bother you. Its a bunch of bs and you know it.

LC: Anyways its raining outside.

TC: Let me ask you a question. Why would they tell you not to let my mom and dad over to your house.

LC: I don't know.

TC: You should have told them to f off.

LC: No because I didn't know what they were coming to ask. They didn't ask they just told me stuff. And I want to help anybody I can.

TC: I know, don't worry about helping me, cause you already know.

LC: I'm not trying to help you. I'm trying to help the whole HaLeigh case itself, you know what I mean.

TC: I hear ya.

LC: If I can help I will. If they ask me a question I know, I'm going to tell.

TC: Me too. I have told them everything I know, I don't know anything else. Thats why I'm not talking to them no more.

LC: I know. I just want them to find HaLeigh. If it was Layla, I would probably kill myself probably.

TC: Me too. But they need to mess with some other people besides us. I have already told them a bunch of different chit about Ronald, but they don't to fing want to hear it. Why would he tells us a bunch of chit if its not true.

LC: Can we not talk about it anymore please.

TC: I have only been outside 2 times since I've been here.

TC: Did you find out what Misty's lawyer wanted with my lawyer.

LC: No your lawyer didn't tell me.

TC: I'm not going to go along with a lie.

TC: Hows my kids doing? They with my mom?

LC: Good. No they are with my mom. Your mom can't leave the county, so my mom is watching them.

TC: Where is your mom at?

LC: She is in the parking lot.

TC: That sucks my mom can't come anymore, thats bs.

LC: We were kinda in a hurry, we were going to drop them by your mom.

TC: I gonna call Mr Leonard Padilla & talk to him again.

LC: Don't get smart.

TC: I just don't know why Misty will make a story like that up for.

LC: I don't know.

TC: Thats bs.

TC: Promise me that you won't let those cops stress you out Lindsy.

TC: I am ready to take the polygraph and get this chit off my back.

TC: I don't know if Joe was there or not, but I know I damn sure wasn't.

LC: You know when they tell you you are not going to have a husband no more, it is scary

LC: LP is nice and wants to help us.

Thanks for the transcript Heart.  I looooove transcripts.

I find myself getting so frustrated listening to these tapes.  The conversation is so broken.  It appears that anything incriminating is left unsaid.  Could it be that that Lindsey and Tommy are aware that their words are being recorded and ... deception is where it is at.

I firmly believe that Tommy and Misty's words to Grandma Hollar in the recent recorded jailhouse conversations are all about setting up Joe Overstreet to take the fall.

I could be wrong but ... I am soooo skeptical.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: May 01, 2010, 06:58:28 PM »

I don't know how Lindsy didn't lose it just with that dummy telling her to Chill Out 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: May 01, 2010, 07:38:18 PM »

I find myself getting so frustrated listening to these tapes.  The conversation is so broken.  It appears that anything incriminating is left unsaid.  Could it be that that Lindsey and Tommy are aware that their words are being recorded and ... deception is where it is at.

I firmly believe that Tommy and Misty's words to Grandma Hollar in the recent recorded jailhouse conversations are all about setting up Joe Overstreet to take the fall.

Janet

Janet I believe in that jailhouse visit Lindsy was trying to convey to Tommy

I love you man, but I'm out of here. I have done away with your dog and your work boots  Monkey Devil! Enough is enough. I am not going to loose my entire family behind this b/s.

Whatever LE ask me and I have the answers, I am going to tell them.  I am not trying to protect you. I am going to assist in any way that I can with HaLeigh's case.

LE (Peggy and Jason) have informed me to keep your parents away from my home.

Lindsy was at home the day that Jason Jolicoeur and Peggy Cone arrested Hank Sr for doctor shopping and Lindsy was warned back then that LE was going to be on the Croslins like white on rice even to the point of taking their children.  I am sure that is something that Lindsy will never forget.

Heart
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1752 on: May 01, 2010, 07:55:37 PM »

Janet

I love you man, but I'm out of here. I have done away with your dog and your work boots  Monkey Devil! Enough is enough. I am not going to loose my entire family behind this b/s.

Whatever LE ask me and I have the answers, I am going to tell them.  I am not trying to protect you. I am going to assist in any way that I can with HaLeigh's case.

Lindsy was at home the day that Jason Jolicoeur and Peggy Cone arrested Hank Sr for doctor shopping and Lindsy was warned back then that LE was going to be on the Croslins like white on rice even to the point of taking their children.  I am sure that is something that Lindsy will never forget.

I think this quote from the transcript also shows how Lindsy was distancing herself
<snipped from transcript>
"LC: I just can't handle it. I don't want to lose my ki
TC: You are not going to lose me nothing. They might give me 3 years, thats all they will be able to give me."

<snipped>

It sounds like she didn't want to lose her "kids".. while he went on to interrupt and discuss how she's not gonna lose him.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: May 01, 2010, 07:56:31 PM »

I don't know who was driving the van and how it got damaged, the one thing that stops me from thinking the van was used and Haleigh was in that van is the police had the van for quite awhile testing it. And maybe I'm wrong, or maybe the police just haven't said anything, but I have a very hard time imagining this group of high, nitwits were able to transport Haleigh in that van without some evidence left behind. And if they were able to do this, maybe they aren't as dumb as I thought. But then I think,
so maybe they wrapped Haleigh very well in the blanket, but still you would think there would be some evidence. 

Misty said her blanket was in the van,
why would her blanket be in the van? has misty ever gave a reason why it was there,
and not on a bed
its hard to think these people, could dispose of a body, and get away with it, and
all of them are using the same lone brain cell 

My question, as well.  And is this the same "blanket" that she supposedly was washing the night Haleigh went missing?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1754 on: May 01, 2010, 08:01:28 PM »

More intersting info that correlates with this case, first about the use of "Never" in answering questions and immediately I remember Ron and his use of that word during the Geraldo interview:

http://www.lsiscan.com/id69.htm

The Use of the Word "Never"

One should note that "never" is not as strong as "didn't".  This means that the subject's denial in regard to specific question no. 3 is a weak denial.

The subject used the denial "never" also in the following instances:
1.    "Well, I don't know that she was in love with me. She never said so. And I was not in love with her."

[Please notice that the subject didn't say the sentence, "and I never said so" after the subject said, "And I was not in love with her."]

2.    "I only knew Chandra Levy for five months. And in that five months' period, we never had a discussion about a future, about children, about marriage. Any of those items never came up in that five-month period."

3.    CHUNG:    Did you ever make promises to her? 

CONDIT:    Never.

4.    CHUNG:    Now when Mrs. Levy called you and said that her daughter was missing, and she asked you pointblank, she says, at a critical time in the investigation, as to whether or not you had an affair with her daughter, you answered, according to her, matter-of-factly, "No." Were you telling the truth? 

CONDIT:    I never lied to Mrs. Levy. Fact of the matter is that whole week I had several conversations with the Levys. Dr. Levy and Mrs. Levy. We talked about uh, several items in, in the case.

5.    a.    "But I never lied to Mrs. Levy at all."

b.    "I never lied to Mrs. Levy."

6.    "I never, ever told anybody not to carry their identification.

7.    CHUNG:    But... regarding the relationship in and of itself, are you suggesting that Chandra Levy's aunt did not have the correct information, or that Chandra Levy herself had created this affair as a figment of her imagination? 

CONDIT:    I can only say I never had those conversations with Chandra.

8.    "I never had those conversations. So I, I don't know where the aunt got that."

9.    CHUNG:    And during that meeting, during that uh... uh... occasion on that, on April 24th, did you two discuss the future of your relationship? 

CONDIT:    No, we had no discussion. We never had a cross word.

10.    "No, no Connie. We never had a cross word. It was simply about her travel plans, that she was talking about going back to California. She was real excited about uh... going through her ceremony at USC. So she was real upbeat."

11.    "(Overlap) Well, I thought I might ... I, I thought I might hear her about her travel plans. She might leave a message and say she was taking a train or she wasn't taking a train. I never heard that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Repetition of pronouns in the same place is a scale of anxiety.  2 pronouns are mild anxiety.  3-4 is moderate.  5-7 are extreme anxiety, usually found only in murder cases which are based on a deep emotional problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, again there is the use of the word "child", which was used in the Cummings case repeatedly:

The subject used the word "child". 

Using the word "child" should bring us to check: 

a.   If the speaker was abused in childhood. 

b.   If the speaker knows that the child was abused. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More info from the Ramsey press conference that again relates to verbage used in this case:

1.  John Ramsey said: 

a)  "But because we were the parents of JonBenet..." 

b)  "I did not kill my daughter JonBenet." 

c)  "They are totally false, JonBenet (stumbles on name) and I had a very close relationship." 

d)  "Were as you might imagine insulted that we even would he considered suspects in the death of our daughter." 

e)  "Our lives cannot go on the same as they might have, had JonBenet still been here." 

f)  "...but there was an article in the Atlanta Constitution, 'Georgia Says Goodbye to JonBenet' - we were terribly touched by that." 

g)  "That was just one very small part of JonBenet's life." 

h)  "And if that effect happened to more than one person, then JonBenet's life had some meaning." 

Please notice that John Ramsey used the proper title "my daughter" only in (b) - when denying the accusation of killing JonBenet, and in (d) - when talking about being suspects in her death. 

Please also notice that John Ramsey used the proper title "daughter" in proximity to the word "kill" - (b), and "death" - (d). This connection between the proper title and JonBenet's death was also found in the CNN interview. Or, in other words, John Ramsey maintains consistency in using first name - "JonBenet" - when talking about her as alive, vs. "daughter" when talking about her when she is dead. 

Patsy Ramsey said: 

"I'm Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet's mother..." 

Please notice, that unlike Patsy, John Ramsey didn't use the title "father". He only talked in the plural - "parents". 

Again, the proper title "father" is missing from his language, not only in regard to JonBenet, the way she relates to him, but also to himself, the way he relates to her. 

4.  After the denial, Patsy Ramsey added a sentence: "I loved that child with my whole of my heart and soul." 

a.  "That" means far away while "this" means close-by. This is to say that the subject is distancing herself from JonBenet when talking about loving her. 

b.  When talking about "loving" the subject used the word "child". 

The word "child" in conjunction with the word "love" should raise the suspicion that Patsy Ramsey knows that JonBenet was sexually abused. It might also indicate that Patsy Ramsey herself might have been abused earlier in childhood, and very likely sexual abuse. 

This is the from the link Rana posted over a yr ago, I remember being so intersted in the stmt analysis part of it and when Peter Hyatt got involved it piqued my curiosity once again, there is alot more info and case studies at the link........very interesting to me anyway  

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: May 01, 2010, 08:08:52 PM »

Janet

I think this quote from the transcript also shows how Lindsy was distancing herself
<snipped from transcript>
"LC: I just can't handle it. I don't want to lose my ki
TC: You are not going to lose me nothing. They might give me 3 years, thats all they will be able to give me."

<snipped>

It sounds like she didn't want to lose her "kids".. while he went on to interrupt and discuss how she's not gonna lose him.
Very true Samantha.

I also wonder what fdle has found out about these Croslins.

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: May 01, 2010, 08:34:38 PM »

Considering that the truth encompassing those who participated in the happening and those who had knowledge regarding the night Haleigh Cummings went missing remains elusive ... I refuse to give Lindsey Croslin a pass.

It appears that possible repercussions which can affect Lindsey personally are beginning to surface and ... Lindsey is panicking.  In other words ... it is all about Lindsey ... not Haleigh.

Think about it.  A divorce can protect her financial stability considering her husband is facing over a $250,000 find but ... why is she concerned about losing her children if she had no part ... no knowledge ... in regards to what happened to little Haleigh?

IMO

Janet

_____

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: May 01, 2010, 08:51:26 PM »

Considering that the truth encompassing those who participated in the happening and those who had knowledge regarding the night Haleigh Cummings went missing remains elusive ... I refuse to give Lindsey Croslin a pass.

It appears that possible repercussions which can affect Lindsey personally are beginning to surface and ... Lindsey is panicking.  In other words ... it is all about Lindsey ... not Haleigh.

Think about it.  A divorce can protect her financial stability considering her husband is facing over a $250,000 find but ... why is she concerned about losing her children if she had no part ... no knowledge ... in regards to what happened to little Haleigh?

IMO

Janet

We don't know yet what type of sentence Tommy is gonna get for the drugs, let alone, if there is any involvement in HaLeigh's disappearance.   Even if he got 3 yrs.... at the end of that term and she is still married to him, guess where he would come to.  Not only that word has it that drugs can be gotten while in jail.  So... out he comes ..... her children have been free from the Croslin/Drug crap for 3 yrs... and in he walks. 

Not only that, his lying .... when will he lie again .... does she need this type of life ... do her children not deserve a descent drug free life ... I do think so.  Promises are just promises unless they are carried out.  Lindsy cannot wait until Tommy is out of jal to see if he has changed ..... why wait for the gamble .... divorce him and continue her life of freedom from all the gloom and doom that has been surrounding her and her children. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: May 01, 2010, 08:53:07 PM »

I enjoyed reading what you posted IM. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1759 on: May 01, 2010, 09:05:02 PM »

LC: You know when they tell you you are not going to have a husband no more, it is scary.

---

Scary but very true.

Not only does he have the trafficking charge, but he has other cases pending too.

It appears he will be a main player in the Haleigh case. (Lindsay's final straw)

I don't think Tommy will be seeing the light of day for a long time.

When Werter runs his trap... all I can hear is Charlie Brown's teacher in my ear

saying: Wah Wah Wah.... Wah Wah Wah WAHHHHHHHH!!!  Monkey Devil!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.