April 28, 2024, 12:58:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348929 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1780 on: May 01, 2010, 10:12:46 PM »

OMG how funny, that Timothy guy is really on another planet reading some of his things  I don't know what to say either, but darn there is something terribly wrong with him 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: May 01, 2010, 10:17:27 PM »

Just a different thought here...does anyone think that during Misty's telling Ron that she couldn't babysit because she was too strung out and Ron saying yes you are going to babysit...that maybe Ron agreed to give Haleigh something that they both thought would just get Haleigh to go to sleep.  Not meaning any harm....but druggies (Misty, Ron) don't make the most common sense decisions.  Maybe they only wanted Haleigh to sleep...instead...it backfired and killed Haleigh.  That's about the only way I can think of that would have Misty and Ron covering for each other to this degree. 

... or Haleigh ingested the illegal substance on her own which would have made both Ron and Misty criminally negligible

Janet

++++++

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
How Did Haleigh Die?
Aired April 23, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CHELSEA CROSLIN, MISTY`S SISTER-IN-LAW: I believe, you know, there`s many more things to it. What happened -- what happens if Haleigh overdosed? Because there were loose pills laying around in that house. and I don`t care what anybody says. I know for a fact there was.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/23/ijvm.01.html

Considering that Ron and his family uphold Misty Croslin ... I believe the drug that Haleigh may have overdosed on must have had a connection to her father and his drug lifestyle.  Otherwise ... Misty Croslin would have been history prior to rising of the son on February 11, 2009.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1782 on: May 01, 2010, 10:23:01 PM »

More intersting info that correlates with this case, first about the use of "Never" in answering questions and immediately I remember Ron and his use of that word during the Geraldo interview:

http://www.lsiscan.com/id69.htm

The Use of the Word "Never"

One should note that "never" is not as strong as "didn't".  This means that the subject's denial in regard to specific question no. 3 is a weak denial.

The subject used the denial "never" also in the following instances:
1.    "Well, I don't know that she was in love with me. She never said so. And I was not in love with her."

[Please notice that the subject didn't say the sentence, "and I never said so" after the subject said, "And I was not in love with her."]

2.    "I only knew Chandra Levy for five months. And in that five months' period, we never had a discussion about a future, about children, about marriage. Any of those items never came up in that five-month period."

3.    CHUNG:    Did you ever make promises to her? 

CONDIT:    Never.

4.    CHUNG:    Now when Mrs. Levy called you and said that her daughter was missing, and she asked you pointblank, she says, at a critical time in the investigation, as to whether or not you had an affair with her daughter, you answered, according to her, matter-of-factly, "No." Were you telling the truth? 

CONDIT:    I never lied to Mrs. Levy. Fact of the matter is that whole week I had several conversations with the Levys. Dr. Levy and Mrs. Levy. We talked about uh, several items in, in the case.

5.    a.    "But I never lied to Mrs. Levy at all."

b.    "I never lied to Mrs. Levy."

6.    "I never, ever told anybody not to carry their identification.

7.    CHUNG:    But... regarding the relationship in and of itself, are you suggesting that Chandra Levy's aunt did not have the correct information, or that Chandra Levy herself had created this affair as a figment of her imagination? 

CONDIT:    I can only say I never had those conversations with Chandra.

8.    "I never had those conversations. So I, I don't know where the aunt got that."

9.    CHUNG:    And during that meeting, during that uh... uh... occasion on that, on April 24th, did you two discuss the future of your relationship? 

CONDIT:    No, we had no discussion. We never had a cross word.

10.    "No, no Connie. We never had a cross word. It was simply about her travel plans, that she was talking about going back to California. She was real excited about uh... going through her ceremony at USC. So she was real upbeat."

11.    "(Overlap) Well, I thought I might ... I, I thought I might hear her about her travel plans. She might leave a message and say she was taking a train or she wasn't taking a train. I never heard that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Repetition of pronouns in the same place is a scale of anxiety.  2 pronouns are mild anxiety.  3-4 is moderate.  5-7 are extreme anxiety, usually found only in murder cases which are based on a deep emotional problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, again there is the use of the word "child", which was used in the Cummings case repeatedly:

The subject used the word "child". 

Using the word "child" should bring us to check: 

a.   If the speaker was abused in childhood. 

b.   If the speaker knows that the child was abused. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More info from the Ramsey press conference that again relates to verbage used in this case:

1.  John Ramsey said: 

a)  "But because we were the parents of JonBenet..." 

b)  "I did not kill my daughter JonBenet." 

c)  "They are totally false, JonBenet (stumbles on name) and I had a very close relationship." 

d)  "Were as you might imagine insulted that we even would he considered suspects in the death of our daughter." 

e)  "Our lives cannot go on the same as they might have, had JonBenet still been here." 

f)  "...but there was an article in the Atlanta Constitution, 'Georgia Says Goodbye to JonBenet' - we were terribly touched by that." 

g)  "That was just one very small part of JonBenet's life." 

h)  "And if that effect happened to more than one person, then JonBenet's life had some meaning." 

Please notice that John Ramsey used the proper title "my daughter" only in (b) - when denying the accusation of killing JonBenet, and in (d) - when talking about being suspects in her death. 

Please also notice that John Ramsey used the proper title "daughter" in proximity to the word "kill" - (b), and "death" - (d). This connection between the proper title and JonBenet's death was also found in the CNN interview. Or, in other words, John Ramsey maintains consistency in using first name - "JonBenet" - when talking about her as alive, vs. "daughter" when talking about her when she is dead. 

Patsy Ramsey said: 

"I'm Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet's mother..." 

Please notice, that unlike Patsy, John Ramsey didn't use the title "father". He only talked in the plural - "parents". 

Again, the proper title "father" is missing from his language, not only in regard to JonBenet, the way she relates to him, but also to himself, the way he relates to her. 

4.  After the denial, Patsy Ramsey added a sentence: "I loved that child with my whole of my heart and soul." 

Please notice the following: 

a.  "That" means far away while "this" means close-by. This is to say that the subject is distancing herself from JonBenet when talking about loving her. 

b.  When talking about "loving" the subject used the word "child". 

The word "child" in conjunction with the word "love" should raise the suspicion that Patsy Ramsey knows that JonBenet was sexually abused. It might also indicate that Patsy Ramsey herself might have been abused earlier in childhood, and very likely sexual abuse. 

This is the from the link Rana posted over a yr ago, I remember being so intersted in the stmt analysis part of it and when Peter Hyatt got involved it piqued my curiosity once again, there is alot more info and case studies at the link........very interesting to me anyway  

I don't want to be rude, but I disagree with this last bit. Patsy Ramsey was from Atlanta, GA. People in the South say "that child" or "this boy" or this girl" all the time, and it is NOT distancing themselves from their children. It's just the way we talk. I had a SIL who always referred to her kids as "that baby" even when they were long past being babies. It is very, very common here in the South.

Also I see many people commenting on Ron never using Haleigh's name. To me, that is unusual, and I use my sons' names quite often. BUT occasionally I refer to them as "my son" if the person I'm talking to is not close, and doesn't know them. If it's family or a close friend or neighbor, yes, I say their name.. but not to someone we don't really know.

I do enjoy reading these experts but I don't think some of them take into consideration the different colloquisms from various parts of the country. What he/she thinks is not normal or means something suspicious, may not be, considering where the person comes from and how they or used to speaking.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1783 on: May 01, 2010, 10:29:51 PM »

More intersting info that correlates with this case, first about the use of "Never" in answering questions and immediately I remember Ron and his use of that word during the Geraldo interview:

http://www.lsiscan.com/id69.htm

The Use of the Word "Never"

One should note that "never" is not as strong as "didn't".  This means that the subject's denial in regard to specific question no. 3 is a weak denial.

The subject used the denial "never" also in the following instances:
1.    "Well, I don't know that she was in love with me. She never said so. And I was not in love with her."

[Please notice that the subject didn't say the sentence, "and I never said so" after the subject said, "And I was not in love with her."]

2.    "I only knew Chandra Levy for five months. And in that five months' period, we never had a discussion about a future, about children, about marriage. Any of those items never came up in that five-month period."

3.    CHUNG:    Did you ever make promises to her? 

CONDIT:    Never.

4.    CHUNG:    Now when Mrs. Levy called you and said that her daughter was missing, and she asked you pointblank, she says, at a critical time in the investigation, as to whether or not you had an affair with her daughter, you answered, according to her, matter-of-factly, "No." Were you telling the truth? 

CONDIT:    I never lied to Mrs. Levy. Fact of the matter is that whole week I had several conversations with the Levys. Dr. Levy and Mrs. Levy. We talked about uh, several items in, in the case.

5.    a.    "But I never lied to Mrs. Levy at all."

b.    "I never lied to Mrs. Levy."

6.    "I never, ever told anybody not to carry their identification.

7.    CHUNG:    But... regarding the relationship in and of itself, are you suggesting that Chandra Levy's aunt did not have the correct information, or that Chandra Levy herself had created this affair as a figment of her imagination? 

CONDIT:    I can only say I never had those conversations with Chandra.

8.    "I never had those conversations. So I, I don't know where the aunt got that."

9.    CHUNG:    And during that meeting, during that uh... uh... occasion on that, on April 24th, did you two discuss the future of your relationship? 

CONDIT:    No, we had no discussion. We never had a cross word.

10.    "No, no Connie. We never had a cross word. It was simply about her travel plans, that she was talking about going back to California. She was real excited about uh... going through her ceremony at USC. So she was real upbeat."

11.    "(Overlap) Well, I thought I might ... I, I thought I might hear her about her travel plans. She might leave a message and say she was taking a train or she wasn't taking a train. I never heard that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Repetition of pronouns in the same place is a scale of anxiety.  2 pronouns are mild anxiety.  3-4 is moderate.  5-7 are extreme anxiety, usually found only in murder cases which are based on a deep emotional problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, again there is the use of the word "child", which was used in the Cummings case repeatedly:

The subject used the word "child". 

Using the word "child" should bring us to check: 

a.   If the speaker was abused in childhood. 

b.   If the speaker knows that the child was abused. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More info from the Ramsey press conference that again relates to verbage used in this case:

1.  John Ramsey said: 

a)  "But because we were the parents of JonBenet..." 

b)  "I did not kill my daughter JonBenet." 

c)  "They are totally false, JonBenet (stumbles on name) and I had a very close relationship." 

d)  "Were as you might imagine insulted that we even would he considered suspects in the death of our daughter." 

e)  "Our lives cannot go on the same as they might have, had JonBenet still been here." 

f)  "...but there was an article in the Atlanta Constitution, 'Georgia Says Goodbye to JonBenet' - we were terribly touched by that." 

g)  "That was just one very small part of JonBenet's life." 

h)  "And if that effect happened to more than one person, then JonBenet's life had some meaning." 

Please notice that John Ramsey used the proper title "my daughter" only in (b) - when denying the accusation of killing JonBenet, and in (d) - when talking about being suspects in her death. 

Please also notice that John Ramsey used the proper title "daughter" in proximity to the word "kill" - (b), and "death" - (d). This connection between the proper title and JonBenet's death was also found in the CNN interview. Or, in other words, John Ramsey maintains consistency in using first name - "JonBenet" - when talking about her as alive, vs. "daughter" when talking about her when she is dead. 

Patsy Ramsey said: 

"I'm Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet's mother..." 

Please notice, that unlike Patsy, John Ramsey didn't use the title "father". He only talked in the plural - "parents". 

Again, the proper title "father" is missing from his language, not only in regard to JonBenet, the way she relates to him, but also to himself, the way he relates to her. 

4.  After the denial, Patsy Ramsey added a sentence: "I loved that child with my whole of my heart and soul." 

Please notice the following: 

a.  "That" means far away while "this" means close-by. This is to say that the subject is distancing herself from JonBenet when talking about loving her. 

b.  When talking about "loving" the subject used the word "child". 

The word "child" in conjunction with the word "love" should raise the suspicion that Patsy Ramsey knows that JonBenet was sexually abused. It might also indicate that Patsy Ramsey herself might have been abused earlier in childhood, and very likely sexual abuse. 

This is the from the link Rana posted over a yr ago, I remember being so intersted in the stmt analysis part of it and when Peter Hyatt got involved it piqued my curiosity once again, there is alot more info and case studies at the link........very interesting to me anyway  

I don't want to be rude, but I disagree with this last bit. Patsy Ramsey was from Atlanta, GA. People in the South say "that child" or "this boy" or this girl" all the time, and it is NOT distancing themselves from their children. It's just the way we talk. I had a SIL who always referred to her kids as "that baby" even when they were long past being babies. It is very, very common here in the South.

Also I see many people commenting on Ron never using Haleigh's name. To me, that is unusual, and I use my sons' names quite often. BUT occasionally I refer to them as "my son" if the person I'm talking to is not close, and doesn't know them. If it's family or a close friend or neighbor, yes, I say their name.. but not to someone we don't really know.

I do enjoy reading these experts but I don't think some of them take into consideration the different colloquisms from various parts of the country. What he/she thinks is not normal or means something suspicious, may not be, considering where the person comes from and how they or used to speaking.

TX for your input, I guess everyone is different because I have never said my child, maybe my son or daughter but not my child and I have never lived anywhere but the South. I also think if my son or daughter were missing as in this case I would want to use their name when interviewed, but again that's just me. I'm just putting it out there as this topic has always interested me.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: May 01, 2010, 10:34:18 PM »

Shout out to ISLAND Monkey~    Forgive if it's been asked already but is your area ok with the oil spill ?   I've still got relatives here visiting but was thinking of you and any others that might be affected.    BBL
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1785 on: May 01, 2010, 10:43:56 PM »

Shout out to ISLAND Monkey~    Forgive if it's been asked already but is your area ok with the oil spill ?   I've still got relatives here visiting but was thinking of you and any others that might be affected.    BBL

Right now it is, but they expect it to hit the coastline here on Monday

I'm devastated by the prospect of what's going to happen, it's possible if the winds change the oil will get into the "flow" in the Gulf and move around the tip of Florida and up the East coast. We are lucky enough to have the Naval Air station here and they have already set up staging areas fro the Air Force etc and have the booms out in the Bay. I just don't know what to expect, at least with a hurrican you know to close your shutters and leave..........nobody has a clue what it will be like I think how often I come home from work and go for a swim and watch the dolphins playing in waves and what's to become of them. I can't imagine not being able to jump in our Emerald waters every day. I am very worried about all the marine life and the hit on the economy this will have. Too much to take in right now and it makes me physically sick when I think about the devastation that may hit our little Island and the entire Gulf coast region.

Thanks for checking in though, and say a prayer an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: May 01, 2010, 11:00:29 PM »

Right now it is, but they expect it to hit the coastline here on Monday

I'm devastated by the prospect of what's going to happen, it's possible if the winds change the oil will get into the "flow" in the Gulf and move around the tip of Florida and up the East coast. We are lucky enough to have the Naval Air station here and they have already set up staging areas fro the Air Force etc and have the booms out in the Bay. I just don't know what to expect, at least with a hurrican you know to close your shutters and leave..........nobody has a clue what it will be like I think how often I come home from work and go for a swim and watch the dolphins playing in waves and what's to become of them. I can't imagine not being able to jump in our Emerald waters every day. I am very worried about all the marine life and the hit on the economy this will have. Too much to take in right now and it makes me physically sick when I think about the devastation that may hit our little Island and the entire Gulf coast region.

Thanks for checking in though, and say a prayer an angelic monkey
YW, you were the first person that popped into my brain while all of us were talking. Prayers for you and any others , I hope they can figure out something.  Again BBl
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: May 02, 2010, 12:17:57 AM »

UCN: 542010DR000740FDXXXX
File Date: 2010-04-28 Disposition Date:
File Type: DISSOLUTION - DR02
Judge: A W NICHOLS III

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN LINDSY KATE Defendants
CROSLIN HANK

Date Docket Description
2010-04-28 001.CIVIL COVER SHEET

2010-04-28 002.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE

2010-04-30 003.SUMMONS ISSUED TO: HANK CROSLIN

2010-04-30 004.FILING FEE RECEIPT                                About time

I am skeptical.  Hope Sykes was fined $250,000.  She had less counts against her than Tommy.  Could this divorce be all about putting all assets and future income in Lindsey's name?

My hubby of almost 45 years threatens to divorce me every year at income tax time.  He has come to the conclusion that the combination of our incomes puts us in a higher bracket than if we were permitted to file separately.

Janet

It is difficult for me to believe that Lindsey does not have a clue in regards to the happenings encompassing the evening that Haleight went missing.

Janet

Surprised we haven't heard about this from Leonard Padilla. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: May 02, 2010, 01:48:34 AM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2953840/5yearold_haleigh_cummings_father_ronald.html?cat=17

Sit back, relax and read. I found
this 2 be very interesting & thought provoking !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: May 02, 2010, 02:06:02 AM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2953840/5yearold_haleigh_cummings_father_ronald.html?cat=17

Interesting read, but she was wrong about the doors. She said:

"In Florida entrance doors open outward, unlike doors on homes up north which open inward.
During an interview on with Greta Van Susteren, you see Ronald Cummings cover his Mic, but you can still hear Ronald tell Misty to look at the camera. Why? Later, Greta asks Misty if she heard any noises and Misty responds no. Ronald then explains that the back door has a doorknob lock and a dead bolt lock that is hard to unlock, he says you have to push the door to lock it. Because Florida doors open outward a person would have to pull it opened from outside, but Ronald said that he checks the back door every afternoon before he leaves for work and it's always locked."

Not true for their mobile home. We have seen in videos and pictures that both the front door and the back door (side door) open inward.

Just wanted to point that out.

sbm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1790 on: May 02, 2010, 07:34:01 AM »

And, the date is wrong by a year.  Other than that, some interesting stuff.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: May 02, 2010, 08:57:17 AM »

If people from LE are telling you that you could lose your kids, I think that Lindsay would listen. Having drug addicts living with you and perhaps providing child care, like Tommy did when he was found in the vehicle drugged up and asleep could be grounds. And it sounds as if LE means it. Hope's fine of 250,000.00 might have scared Lindsay into making this move also. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: May 02, 2010, 09:57:52 AM »

Thanks     Praying for all along the gulf and that oil spill  just horrible.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: May 02, 2010, 10:11:07 AM »

Took a trip over to Flagler County Clerk of Courts. Tommy Jr. is well known in that County as well.

2007 MM 000903 STATE OF FLORIDA VS. CROSLIN, JR, HANK T

File Date 04/19/2007 Case Status CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) Case Status Date 04/19/2007
Case Disposition CLOSED (CRIMINAL/NONCRIMINAL) Case Disposition Date 05/01/2007

Party Information
Party Name Party Alias(es) Party Type Attorney(s) Attorney Phone
CROSLIN, JR, HANK T DEFENDANT

Party Charge(s)
Case Party CROSLIN, JR, HANK T
Count Code Description Disposition Disposition
Date
1 784.03 BATTERY ADJUDICATION WITHELD 05/01/2007

Party Charge Sentence
Probation Type: Years: 000 Months: 06 Days: 00 Start Date: 05/01/2007

Financial Entries
Receipt # Date Received From Amount Paid
27744 10/26/2007 CROSLIN JR, HANK THOMAS 114.00

Payment
PENDING VALIDATION -114.00
CASH 114.00
PENDING VALIDATION 114.00

Fee
FINE DISCRETIONARY 114.00

19587 07/25/2007 CROSLIN JR, HANK THOMAS 110.00

Payment
PENDING VALIDATION -110.00
CASH 110.00
PENDING VALIDATION 110.00

Fee
MANDATORY COST 71.00
FINE MANDATORY 2.00
FINE DISCRETIONARY 37.00

14782 06/06/2007 CROSLIN JR, HANK THOMAS 20.00

Payment
PENDING VALIDATION -20.00
CASH 20.00
PENDING VALIDATION 20.00

Fee
MANDATORY COST 20.00

11510 05/03/2007 CROSLIN JR, HANK THOMAS 100.00

Payment
BOND APPLIED 100.00

Fee
MANDATORY COST 100.00

11509 05/03/2007 CROSLIN JR, HANK THOMAS 100.00

Payment
CASH 100.00

Fee
BOND 100.00

Docket Entries

Date Text
05/03/2007 TRANSFER FUNDS Transfer Date: 05/03/2007 Location: CLERK OF COURT Transfer From: COURT GENERAL Case Number: 2007 BD 000218 Received From: COLLINS, LINDSAY On Behalf Of: CROSLIN, HANK JR, DEFENDANT From Docket: CASH BOND DEPOSIT Transfer: 100.00 Receipt Number: 11508 Total: 100.00 Transfer To: COURT GENERAL Case Number: 2007 MM 000903 Received From: CROSLIN JR, HANK THOMAS On Behalf Of: CROSLIN JR, HANK THOMAS, DEFENDANT To Docket: CASH BOND DEPOSIT Transfer: 100.00 Receipt Number: 11509 Total: 100.00 Comment: 64393
05/03/2007 CASH BOND DEPOSIT Receipt: 11509 Date: 05/03/2007
05/03/2007 CLOSED CASE
05/01/2007 M FINE DISCRETIONARY Charge #1: BATTERY Receipt: 19587 Date: 07/25/2007 Receipt: 27744 Date: 10/26/2007
05/01/2007 LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT FEE Charge #1: BATTERY Receipt: 19587 Date: 07/25/2007
05/01/2007 M MANDATORY COSTS Charge #1: BATTERY Receipt: 11510 Date: 05/03/2007 Receipt: 14782 Date: 06/06/2007 Receipt: 19587 Date: 07/25/2007
05/01/2007 JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE-OR BOOK 1570 PAGE 1711
05/01/2007 WRITTEN PLEA GUILTY/NO CONTEST - WAIVER OF COUNSEL
05/01/2007 OBTS PRE-COURT OR COURT PHASE INFORMATION Count: 1 Charge Status: SAME Final Plea: NOLO CONTENDRE/NO CONTEST 05/01/2007 Court Action: ADJ W/H BY JUDGE 05/01/2007 Disp. Judge: ATACK, JUDGE SHARON B Court Action: NO TRIAL Date Imposed: 05/01/2007 Type: SUPERVISED Start Date: 05/01/2007 Cost of Super.: 40 Time YYY: 000 MM: 06 DD: 00 County: FLAGLER Defr Sentence: No Fine: 344.00 Disp. Date: 05/01/2007 Pty Chrg Dsp: ADJUDICATION WITHELD Charge #1: BATTERY
04/19/2007 BOOKING REPORT
04/19/2007 798
04/19/2007 BOND INFORMATION Arrest Bond Added to Case with: Arrest Date: 04/16/2007 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: Prosecutor Count #: Prosecutor Action Code: Custody Location: BOND Bond Status: BOND POSTED Status Date: 04/16/2007 Bond Type: CASH BOND Bond/Pwr No.: 64393 Bond Amount: $100 Bonding Co.: Cash Depositor: COLLINS, LINDSAY
04/19/2007 NOTICE TO APPEAR NOTICE TO APPEAR Sent on: 04/19/2007 14:58:08
04/19/2007 COURT EVENT Event: ARRAIGNMENT Date: 05/01/2007 Time: 9:00 am Judge: ATACK, JUDGE SHARON B Location: ROOM 228 Result: DISPOSED

--------------------------------------------------------------------

File Date 04/06/2005 Case Status CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) Case Status Date 04/27/2005
Case Disposition CLOSED - NON REPORTING Case Disposition Date 04/27/2005

Party Information
Party Name Party Alias(es) Party Type Attorney(s) Attorney Phone
COLLINS, LINDSY K PETITIONER PRO SE

CROSLIN, HANK T RESPONDENT

Case Schedule
Date Start Time Event Type Result
04/12/2005 01:00 PM HEARING

Docket Entries

Date Text
08/11/2005 NOTICE OF DELINQUENCY
05/03/2005 FILE TO CHILD SUPPORT - RTND 5/9/05
04/27/2005 ORDER DISSOLVING FJ OF INJ, ETC
04/22/2005 FILE TO JUDGE-KCH - RTND 4/27/05
04/19/2005 STIPULATION TO DISSOLVE FJ OF INJ
04/19/2005 ORDER OF DISMISSAL OF INJUNCTION-PET'S REQUEST
04/15/2005 FILE TO JUDGE-KCH - RTND 4/19/05
04/15/2005 MOTION OF PET FOR ORDER DISSOLVING INJ,ETC
04/15/2005 AFFIDAVIT LINDSY COLLINS
04/13/2005 FILE TO CHILD SUPPORT - RTND 4/13/05
04/12/2005 FINAL JUDGMENT OF INJUNCTION-UNTIL 5/1/2006, SUPPORT Pages: 1091-9PGS
04/12/2005 FILE TO JUDGE-JP/RET'D
04/07/2005 RET OF SERV-SRVD--4/6/05, HANK THOMAS CROSLIN, JR.
04/06/2005 TEMP INJ FOR PROT/NOT OF HEARING-APRIL 12, 2005 @ 1PM
04/06/2005 SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT SHEET
04/06/2005 NOTICE OF SOC.SEC.#- - LINDSY K. COLLINS
04/06/2005 FAMILY LAW FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT- - LINDSY K. COLLINS
04/06/2005 UCCJA AFFIDAVIT - LINDSY K. COLLINS
04/06/2005 PETITION FOR INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE ....

CROSLIN, HANK T RESPONDENT CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 DR 000466
CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 CT 000712 A
CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000025 A
CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000847 A
CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 TR 001404
CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2007 MM 000903
CROSLIN, HANK T ALSO KNOWN AS DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 CT 000712 A
CROSLIN, HANK T ALSO KNOWN AS DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000025 A
CROSLIN, HANK T ALSO KNOWN AS DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000847 A
CROSLIN, LISA DEFENDANT 09/10/1969 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2003 MM 000065 A

http://www.flaglerclerk.com/pa/?Accept=Accept+Disclaimer+%26+Start+Search

Hank Jr. & Lindsy Marriage Record.

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1794 on: May 02, 2010, 10:13:34 AM »

TX for your input, I guess everyone is different because I have never said my child, maybe my son or daughter but not my child and I have never lived anywhere but the South. I also think if my son or daughter were missing as in this case I would want to use their name when interviewed, but again that's just me. I'm just putting it out there as this topic has always interested me.

Oh, I know, I understand completely... just saying!  I was being critical of the author, not you.
I guess I'm just leary of all these "experts" who put opinions out there as being gospel. People are not all alike, even in one small area of the country. What I say might be totally opposite of what my neighbor says, KWIM? 

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: May 02, 2010, 10:13:55 AM »

Thanks for that, I noticed child support on there, were Tommy and Lindsy separated at one time?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: May 02, 2010, 10:24:48 AM »

Thanks for that, I noticed child support on there, were Tommy and Lindsy separated at one time?

NRCG ~  Looking at the date on the marriage certificate ... date filed 4/24/2007.  Looks to me that she had a child prior out of wedlock and was seeking child support. 

So appears that her life with him has been the same since the day she married him .... Only had been legally married for 1 yr. 10 mos. at the time HaLeigh went missing.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: May 02, 2010, 10:26:05 AM »

NRCG ~  Looking at the date on the marriage certificate ... date filed 4/24/2007.  Looks to me that she had a child prior out of wedlock and was seeking child support. 

So appears that her life with him has been the same since the day she married him .... Only had been legally married for 1 yr. 10 mos. at the time HaLeigh went missing.
Thanks, I didn't know that, I thought they were married for awhile.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: May 02, 2010, 10:43:42 AM »

Thanks, I didn't know that, I thought they were married for awhile.

Sometimes love is blind and you believe that your future will change ... she tried.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: May 02, 2010, 10:49:24 AM »

We have seen that the MH that they lived in was in the name of Lindsy Croslin / Guy Sapp, her grandfather.  Tommy didn't even provide a dwelling for this family.  Now we can see why her family do not want the Croslins coming to her new place.  They pile in ....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.