April 28, 2024, 05:28:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348944 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #180 on: April 23, 2010, 02:08:55 PM »

And she said Misty came out and helped carry the laundry into the house.  If I want someone to leave right away or not come in my house I greet them outside and get whatever w/out letting them in.  (BusyBody Neighbor Lady)

I still the kids were eating on the porch because the adults were inside gettin high.

Eating a can of something according to TJ Ward.

Beanie Weenies, Ravioli ... or some processed crap. Makes me so mad!

A snack or a quick lunch, perhaps... For dinner? Get out of here.

Babies need to eat! Break out those food stamps, Ron. Gettin` a little stingy.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #181 on: April 23, 2010, 02:12:04 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Chelsea claims Hanky was air-lifted from his car accident.  When someone is air-lifted it is news worthy,
I am curious if Big Hanky's car accident was in the local newspaper? 

When did Tommy have the red truck in his possession? 

I think Nanny Flo may have instrumental in bringing out more information from Chelsea, pill's everywhere? 

I remember pills as a child but they were penny candy.   

C.C. and the bunch of Pillbillies were aware of Haleigh's whereabouts at Shell Dock?  These human skunks misled
everyone. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: April 23, 2010, 02:15:40 PM »

And she said Misty came out and helped carry the laundry into the house.  If I want someone to leave right away or not come in my house I greet them outside and get whatever w/out letting them in.  (BusyBody Neighbor Lady)

I still the kids were eating on the porch because the adults were inside gettin high.

I agree.  If you have two people in the car with the laundry, why would Misty need to help?  I can't imagine the kids having that many clothes when they are chowing down on beenie weenies, or whatever gourmet delicacy that they were eating, bought with food stamps. 

The whole thing with the laundry is strange to me.  Gma Sykes said she always did the kids' laundry, but that Misty did the laundry for her and Ron.  But the night in question there was no laundry detergent in the house.  How much laundry can be done with no detergent?  No wonder Gma Sykes said she did the kids' laundry to be sure the stains were washed out.  Without detergent, no clothes, kids or adults, are going to be clean.

This whole laundry thing...from the pile of laundry where Haleigh's shirt was found, to Gma's taking laundry over to check on the "kids", smells worse than dirty socks.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: April 23, 2010, 02:17:30 PM »

Well ... if I value my almost 45 year marriage ... I will be obliging my hubby by driving with him into Vancouver to pick up engine parts for his precious boat.

I am off.

Later, Janet
11:15 AM PT

JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH! 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: April 23, 2010, 02:19:57 PM »

On one hand I almost feel sorry for Misty. Almost like she was doomed to fail. Operative being ALMOST. Having two crackheads for parents failing out of school in sixth grade. Her life was probably a mess before she met Ron and it just got worse.

I can't see any jury sending this sorry excuse for a human being to death row. Her story is well, one of neglect and her future seemed doomed.

Even if she murdered Haleigh in cold blood, her upbringing would be taken in to account and I honestly can't see a unanimous decision to send her to death row.

Please don't get me wrong, she is a cold hearted woman, and her inner self that is revealed from time to time is not the meek crying little girl that she would like everyone to believe... she is a hard uncaring woman. I'm just making the point that it's hard to see a jury send her to death row for a crime that was committed when she was so young. 

I always reserve my sympathy for the victim and Misty is certainly not a victim here. It would almost take an act of God to pull someone who had this upbringing to the level of productive citizen.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: April 23, 2010, 02:21:58 PM »

Sykes - chin up in air - on the defense

Hollars - Chin down - Looks like she is fixin` to go fetch and load her musket

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: April 23, 2010, 02:22:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys just dropping in for a sec. I think with the latest story we have missed the obvious. If Misty were under the covers scared of the boogyman, why didn't she just use her trusty cellphone and call 911 from her room? Then the cops would have come, saved HaLeigh from Tommy, Timmy, Joe, etc, etc and she would have been a hero.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #187 on: April 23, 2010, 02:23:14 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Breaking News: Misty Croslin

reportedly flunks another poly!

Breaking developments in the Haleigh Cummings case! Urgent report surfaces that Haleigh's former babysitter/stepmom Misty Croslin flunks another polygraph! What does this mean for the investigation and the newly released details that cops have NOT found Haleigh's remains in the St. Johns River? Nancy Grace has all the latest, breaking developments on at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

OS
Are you kidding me? I wonder if Misty understands that polys are NOT like golf, or tennis and you don't get better with practice.....

it's crazy, just hope LE is learning something from all tests she fails.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: April 23, 2010, 02:24:29 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/04/23/ng.croslin.sister.cnn

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #189 on: April 23, 2010, 02:26:29 PM »

FCL~That too is a great point I never thought of before,  here everyone knows everyone else  and what you ate for dinner the night before, I must fess up to hiding, running  out the back door and going to the beach to avoid someone

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: April 23, 2010, 02:27:58 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!   

I have a question about Misty failing a "new" poly.  Did she really take a new poly, or is this more of NG mixing old news in with the new?

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: April 23, 2010, 02:28:10 PM »

Something I meant to bring up last night, and got distracted.  Did GGMS say on NG yesterday "we" went over there?

I had hoped that NG would have asked Grandma Sykes who was all there that evening when she dropped off the laundry.

Was the repairman questioned?  Did this guy affirm Granny Sykes claim that Haleigh was alive and well at 7:30 PM?

Janet

++++++

Nancy Grace - April 22, 2010

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: ... Ms. Hollars called me and told me -- she certainly did -- that she had called down here and told them what Tommy had told her. And Teresa and I went and -- over to that area and walked around all afternoon and looked in the woods over there. But of course, we didn`t find anything.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

I think that O4Bull was meaning the last time GGS saw Haleigh...and yes she did say we so someone must have been with her in the car.

Thanks jules

Janet

++++++++

Nancy Grace - March 16, 2009

GRACE GRACE, HOST: To Teresa Neves, Haleigh`s grandmother. Miss Neves, are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening? I don`t mean when they all go to bed, I mean earlier that evening.

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I heard there was a repairman there. My mother was actually over.

GRACE: I`m sorry, I couldn`t hear you. There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Who else?

NEVES: My mother came by that night.

GRACE: For what reason?

NEVES: She had some of the kid`s clothes at her house and she had washed them and brought them over. That was sometime between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. that night.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

Nancy Grace - April 22, 2010

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  Ms. Sykes. What did you observe in the home that evening?

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: I stopped by about 7:30 to drop off some laundry that I had done. I always did the children`s laundry just because it`s something I`ve always done. And the children were on the front porch with Misty. They were eating supper. And when we drove up, Haleigh jumped out of her chair and come running up and gave me a hug. And Junior came out and gave me a hug, and I gave them a kiss. And Misty walked out. She helped carry some of the clothes into the house and got the children`s shirts on, and they got back up to eat supper. I gave them a kiss, told them good-bye, and I got back in the car and left

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

Thank you Janet!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #192 on: April 23, 2010, 02:28:20 PM »

That should come with a warning first........FTLOG can it get any worse

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: April 23, 2010, 02:33:20 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124383

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony - BNN Radio Sunday Apr 25.

I am also very happy to announce that we will be featuring a wonderful new addition to the panel Peter Hyatt. Peter is currently employed by the state of Maine as an investigator and has been involved in many high profile cases.

His speciality is not one that many people have heard of, Statement Analysis. Just like a Profiler can build a mental picture of a suspect from physical evidence, Peter builds cases based on the spoken and written word. There is much that can be gleaned from even seemingly innocuous comments.

This investigative branch is somewhat akin to Polygraph analysis, he is looking for deception. Deception seems to be prevalent in both the Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony cases so he certainly has plenty to analyse!

He is hoping to have an analysis of the Cobra tapes (article and article) for us by Sunday, however he has asked me to put out a call for help to BNN’s loyal readers. He needs someone to transcribe the audio’s. There are six in total and they are quite short. The key though is accuracy. There can be no ‘interpreting’. If you would like to volunteer for this mission drop Jan a line (jannyo@gmail.com).

Last weeks radio program broke some records in terms of live listeners and later downloaded copies, I have a feeling that this week is going to be similar.

What is truly unique is that we will have one of the protagonists caught on tape, Cobra, on the panel. I think this will lead to a pretty interesting discussion. In my opinion far more interesting than the battling Gummies Grammies that was featured on HLN.

snipped.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: April 23, 2010, 02:33:25 PM »

RUH ROH, RAGGY!!!!

------------------
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #195 on: April 23, 2010, 02:33:58 PM »

Sykes - chin up in air - on the defense

Hollars - Chin down - Looks like she is fixin` to go fetch and load her musket

...and pop them where the sun don't shine... Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: April 23, 2010, 02:35:23 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!   

I have a question about Misty failing a "new" poly.  Did she really take a new poly, or is this more of NG mixing old news in with the new?

Great question - IDK

I would think new... but you know how things have been going in this case lately.

Sky is the limit.

------------------
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #197 on: April 23, 2010, 02:37:40 PM »

Eating a can of something according to TJ Ward.

Beanie Weenies, Ravioli ... or some processed crap. Makes me so mad!

A snack or a quick lunch, perhaps... For dinner? Get out of here.

Babies need to eat! Break out those food stamps, Ron. Gettin` a little stingy.

Who eats supper at 7:30 and goes to bed at 8:00?  What kind of stupid, frigiding babysitter was MC?  How can you feed
 little children food and a beverage and put them in bed? These people are the lousiest fudging stupid idjets I have ever heard of.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: April 23, 2010, 02:39:25 PM »

Krystal Joan Cummings.. I am pretty sure this is Ron's sister.. Drugs were nothing new to this family..

Case Information
Case Number: 42-2009-CF-001971-AXXX-XX
File Date: 05/14/2009
Judge: HALE R STANCIL

Defendant : CUMMINGS KRYSTLE JOAN (DOB: 08/03/1983)
Attorney: PUBLIC DEFENDER'S OFFICE

Dockets
Bond Number Count Status
IS6K279057  1 RL
IS6K279058  2 RL
IS6K279059  3 RL
IS6K279060  4 RL
Charges 
Date Citation Count Charge Level Degree Disposition
06/15/2009  1 POSSESSION OF COCAINE  F  THIRD  DROPPED/ABANDONED 
06/15/2009  2 POSSESSION OF OXYCODONE  F  THIRD  DROPPED/ABANDONED 
06/15/2009  3 POSSESSION OF HYDROCODONE  F  THIRD  DROPPED/ABANDONED 
06/15/2009  4 POSSESSION OF ALPRAZOLAM  F  THIRD  DROPPED/ABANDONED 
Dockets

http://casesearch.marioncountyclerk.org/index.cfm?FuseAction=Home.CaseView&Case_id=1326615&CFID=1149531&CFTOKEN=34680164
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: April 23, 2010, 02:42:39 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!   

Great question - IDK

I would think new... but you know how things have been going in this case lately.

Sky is the limit.

Thank you Carpe.   an angelic monkey

I guess if she took a new one, we will be hearing the details soon.  At least I hope so. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.