April 27, 2024, 11:34:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348864 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: May 02, 2010, 11:13:02 AM »

HI GUYS!!!!!
 I have been gone so long that i don't know where to begin....
1) in the video of hope and misty misty sniffles and has cotton mouth... she had been sniffing the pills that day.... sniffers are in deep and they will get sick from withdrawls aka they will do whatever to get more

2) whatever blogger that is conversing with flora PLEASE STOP!!!!! I joke about contacting the players and chatting but this is wrong and you are injecting yourself and obstructing the natural course of what flora had to say... i watch all players and family members and family friends but i would never try to guide someone as to how they should act or what thought process they should follow with LE please please please stop you are infecting the fact/rumor pool

3) i don't think lindsey "knew" anything for a fact i think she may have suspected but not known... and she is worried about losing her kids more then keeping her husband plus her family seems to be steering her in the right direction AWAY form the croslins

4) AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT: it took me some time of not getting sucked into commented on everything to truly realize this... EVERYTHING that was ever said by any player is what they wanted you to know IE block at the door blanket in the van...
this was no doubt an "inside" job and they have been steering your thoughts since day 1
every single thing stated was a lie and meant to do just that .. misty wanted you to know about the clothes being washed the blanket missing and the door being open ron wanted you to know the lock was busted granny wanted you to know they were fed and clean that night... i was so consumed with what they weren't saying that i never really listened to what they were saying or put 2 + 2 togetrher as to why hey chose to say the things that they did

5) my take on elle florida aka lflorida do not listen to a single word she says ... i had a cute little run in with her at ws and she is insane imo ... she does not even believe that anything is fact even if you prove it to her and her opinion is that of a lunatic i have even considered that she might be a player or somehow connected to the family

6) I took classes at a place similar to john casa blanca (where misty went with donna that teaches public ettiquette) and i noticed that she used a lot of the convince people of what you are saying techniques in her voice stress test... we all know she was lying about pretty much everything in that video but if you compare it tpo her other vids in which she is also lying you will see what i mean she is trying to implement skills in how to bs when speaking and be convincing taught at all public ettiquette places.. go watch it you'll see what i mean so she really wanted us to believe what she was saying even more so then usual there were also added details that we hadn't heard prior to theat ... why did she desperately want us to believe the new details which are most likely untrue also... some people might view that vid as her trying to give more honest info but imo all the details added in the stress test are false like deer blood in car tommy smoking crack in secluded places etc. ( i know it sounds crazy that i don't believe what she says about tommy but i don't) i think it was a prelude to all the "confessions" we are hearing now... so my questrion is why did she decide months ago to start throwing tommy under the bus???
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1801 on: May 02, 2010, 11:30:17 AM »

penny for your thoughts, good to see you, really good post 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1802 on: May 02, 2010, 12:22:31 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – More Jail Vid – Tommy Croslin

Posted on May 2nd, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

I do not know the date that this tape was made, but it was prior to the latest search. It is between Tommy Croslin, His wife Lindsey Croslin, and his father Hank Croslin.

As the video is huge (and boring) I have removed it, the remaining audio stream is a more manageable 20 meg better suited to the online world.

While there is nothing earth shattering in it, there are some interesting examples of the strange dynamics that operate in the Croslin family.

Tommy offers the sage advice that Misty should stop making stories up! He also expounds the interesting theory that she is holding back something on Ronald Cummings. This is the first time I have heard this interesting 180 degree switch on who is holding back on who.

Another snippet of interest is a brief exchange between Tommy and Hank on the subject of talking to lawyers. Hank volunteers the information that he had recently been speaking to Steve Brown, who Hank claims is ‘rooting for you’. Hmm I’ll have to really think about that one, that does not gel with my information.

Anyway, make of this tape what you will.  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/012tc.mp3

This short tape between Tommy and Lindsey is another interesting conversation. Tommy waxes lyrical on brother Timmy and why he will not return to Florida. Is Lindsey fishing for Haleigh information and why doesn’t Tommy want to talk about it?

Ah, the light bulb goes on! I have seen enough of these Jail Tapes to know the format of the DVD’s. This particular one did not fit the norm, it was way too small. I have just verified that this the true size on the physical DVD and not a problem in us moving it around in the net. Lindsey is hammering Tommy on the subject of Haleigh. My guess is that Tommy starts to talk about Haleigh and the PSCO have redacted the rest of the conversation. We know that this tape was made prior to the search. One wonders what he said……

Simon Barrett
http://www.bloggernews.net/124451

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: May 02, 2010, 12:35:29 PM »

Interesting, thanks Heart 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1804 on: May 02, 2010, 12:43:51 PM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2953840/5yearold_haleigh_cummings_father_ronald.html?cat=17

Sit back, relax and read. I found
this 2 be very interesting & thought provoking !
Thanks     Praying for all along the gulf and that oil spill  just horrible.

Thanks for your prayers..........I contacted an expert at Texas A & M (that's where I went to school) and was told the beaches here are the easiest to clean due to how fine and powderlike the sand is, but if the spill goes into the bayous, bays and marshes those are far more difficult to clean up. We are having a vigil tonight on the beach and today 1000's are going to the beach to try and pick up any large shells as they make it more difficult for the equipment to clean the beach. Good news (if there is any ) is we have one if not the largest Navy bases here and so far we have hundred of boats, skimmers and vacuum boats (whaterver the he77 that is ) that are specifically designed to try and mitigate the damage here as we are a staging area due to the Navy base. There is a possibility, however slight that winds and currents could keep it offshore. We also have clsoe to 50,000 feet of boom to try and keep it from arriving on shore........still not looking good though

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: May 02, 2010, 12:48:34 PM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2953840/5yearold_haleigh_cummings_father_ronald.html?cat=17

Thanks for your prayers..........I contacted an expert at Texas A & M (that's where I went to school) and was told the beaches here are the easiest to clean due to how fine and powderlike the sand is, but if the spill goes into the bayous, bays and marshes those are far more difficult to clean up. We are having a vigil tonight on the beach and today 1000's are going to the beach to try and pick up any large shells as they make it more difficult for the equipment to clean the beach. Good news (if there is any ) is we have one if not the largest Navy bases here and so far we have hundred of boats, skimmers and vacuum boats (whaterver the he77 that is ) that are specifically designed to try and mitigate the damage here as we are a staging area due to the Navy base. There is a possibility, however slight that winds and currents could keep it offshore. We also have clsoe to 50,000 feet of boom to try and keep it from arriving on shore........still not looking good though
Just a horrible situation all the way around, wildlife, ocean life, employment, recreation. And the tornadoes happening, thoughts and prayers  an angelic monkey
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: May 02, 2010, 12:57:21 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/012tc.mp3

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/022tc.mp3

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1807 on: May 02, 2010, 01:22:17 PM »

Just a horrible situation all the way around, wildlife, ocean life, employment, recreation. And the tornadoes happening, thoughts and prayers  an angelic monkey

Yes it is:( the economy will take a huge hit in all the Gulf Coast states and ironically my daughter is in TN with all the tornados and flooding, she may not even be able to catch her flight out today as most were cancelled yesterday due to the conditions and they are expecting another FOOT of rain today in Memphis

Thanks for your prayer NRCG................we need all we can get in the Gulf States an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: May 02, 2010, 01:43:31 PM »

Prayers for your daughter to return today  an angelic monkey    I just don't get Lindsy, she is hardly a dumb girl, she went to school to become a nurse, and put up with that clan interfering in her home life. Of all the people in this, I really do believe she would tell the truth to the police, maybe I'm wrong, but of all of them, she seems more level headed.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: May 02, 2010, 01:48:35 PM »

Posted on May 2nd, 2010

I do not know the date that this tape was made, but it was prior to the latest search. It is between Tommy Croslin, His wife Lindsey Croslin, and his father Hank Croslin.

As the video is huge (and boring) I have removed it, the remaining audio stream is a more manageable 20 meg better suited to the online world.

While there is nothing earth shattering in it, there are some interesting examples of the strange dynamics that operate in the Croslin family.

Tommy offers the sage advice that Misty should stop making stories up! He also expounds the interesting theory that she is holding back something on Ronald Cummings. This is the first time I have heard this interesting 180 degree switch on who is holding back on who.

Another snippet of interest is a brief exchange between Tommy and Hank on the subject of talking to lawyers. Hank volunteers the information that he had recently been speaking to Steve Brown, who Hank claims is ‘rooting for you’. Hmm I’ll have to really think about that one, that does not gel with my information.

Anyway, make of this tape what you will.  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/012tc.mp3

This short tape between Tommy and Lindsey is another interesting conversation. Tommy waxes lyrical on brother Timmy and why he will not return to Florida. Is Lindsey fishing for Haleigh information and why doesn’t Tommy want to talk about it?

Ah, the light bulb goes on! I have seen enough of these Jail Tapes to know the format of the DVD’s. This particular one did not fit the norm, it was way too small. I have just verified that this the true size on the physical DVD and not a problem in us moving it around in the net. Lindsey is hammering Tommy on the subject of Haleigh. My guess is that Tommy starts to talk about Haleigh and the PSCO have redacted the rest of the conversation. We know that this tape was made prior to the search. One wonders what he said……

Simon Barrett
my opinion is lindsy is def fishing for haleigh info.. no doubt she has been hounded by le about more then we even know... i think she doesn't truly know either way what tommy did i think she knows he wasn't home but that doesn't mean he did anything to haleigh
and i also think tommy's lawyer knows not to screw with le he knoiws they can make things happen and new charges appear i think that iswhtat he meant by routing for him... have we ever seen the tommy drug deal vids? if not i wonder why
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: May 02, 2010, 02:04:50 PM »

Thanks Heart.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: May 02, 2010, 02:15:07 PM »

You know I don't remember seeing the Tommy drug transactions, and come to think of it I wonder why?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: May 02, 2010, 02:22:51 PM »

Thanks for that, I noticed child support on there, were Tommy and Lindsy separated at one time?

NRCG ~  Looking at the date on the marriage certificate ... date filed 4/24/2007.  Looks to me that she had a child prior out of wedlock and was seeking child support. 

So appears that her life with him has been the same since the day she married him .... Only had been legally married for 1 yr. 10 mos. at the time HaLeigh went missing.

Don't know why, but that surprises me.

Thanks for digging that info up, Grama!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: May 02, 2010, 02:27:03 PM »

Yes, excellent post, penny, and good to see you back!

(I cannot comment on #5 though, as I don't know this poster, and I don't believe she/he is a monkey.

But the rest of the post is right-on!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: May 02, 2010, 02:30:30 PM »

Short Tape - Blogger News Lindsy visits Tommy http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/022tc.mp3

LC: k

TC: Guess I can give it  a try.

LC: k

TC: I'm ready to be back up around my brothers, my nieces.

LC: I know, they're ain't gonna make it there alone Tom.

TC: Yeah, they will. They ain't coming back to Florida I guarantee you that. Tim ain't gonna come back here.

LC: Tim, I think sometimes just the way Tim talks he wants to.

TC: Tim won't come back to Florida.

LC: Why?

TC: Ask him that. He don't like it here. People bothering us all the time. The damn poolice constantly messing with us. He don't want that.

LC: If they find HaLeigh, they want be messing with you like that anymore.

TC:  I know.

LC: All has to do is finding the little girl Tommy

TC:  I know.

LC:  And if it was my little girl I would not care who was in jail either.

TC:  I don't either. I never said I liked that.  I just don't like Florida altogether.

LC:  I know, I just want them to find her and, our whole lives will be different

TC:  Me too

LC:  Find out who did it.

TC:  I don't know. The damn cops are still going to bother us.

LC: No their not, no their not, their not,once they find HaLeigh, once who knows anything teeny tiny little piece of information.

TC:  I know baby.  I don't even want to talk about that no more. I love you.

LC:  Why, why?

TC: Because that chit, that whole thing right there has made these fu__ing people bother me and my family so much I can't stand it. And I had nothing to do with none of it. Thats the only reason they come after us. 

LC:  So you don't want to talk about HaLeigh?

TC: I just don't want to talk about none of it no more.  I want her to come home. Its out of my hands. I pray for her every night. The cops I can't stand um man. The only reason I'm in here right now is because of them.

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/022tc.mp3

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: May 02, 2010, 02:30:37 PM »

Thanks for that, I noticed child support on there, were Tommy and Lindsy separated at one time?

NRCG ~  Looking at the date on the marriage certificate ... date filed 4/24/2007.  Looks to me that she had a child prior out of wedlock and was seeking child support. 

So appears that her life with him has been the same since the day she married him .... Only had been legally married for 1 yr. 10 mos. at the time HaLeigh went missing.

Your welcome Brandi.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: May 02, 2010, 02:32:51 PM »

Hi trim, Happy Sunday to you!

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: May 02, 2010, 02:34:00 PM »

not sure if it is the case but if you apply and get welfae you have to agree to go after the baby daddy for child support unless you can prove doing so would be a situation which would cause you mental or physical harm .... i know of plenty people that called in a domestic on their baby daddy annd later dismissed the charges so that they could document physical abuse and then not have to go after him for support all the while they l;ive together and are screwing the system... it's called a "good cause claim" and if you get cash assistance (not foodstamps) then you have to sign a paper that you would help the department of revenue prosecute such said baby daddy in court for child support to be paid back to the state equal to what they have given you in welfare money... hope that makes sense.. and that is probably what happened ... if they do not follow thru with the scam plan then they just stop getting welfare and no arrears are due
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: May 02, 2010, 02:34:42 PM »

Posted on May 2nd, 2010

Simon Barrett
my opinion is lindsy is def fishing for haleigh info.. no doubt she has been hounded by le about more then we even know... i think she doesn't truly know either way what tommy did i think she knows he wasn't home but that doesn't mean he did anything to haleigh
and i also think tommy's lawyer knows not to screw with le he knoiws they can make things happen and new charges appear i think that iswhtat he meant by routing for him... have we ever seen the tommy drug deal vids? if not i wonder why
Ittta Penny that Lindsy was gone a fishing 

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: May 02, 2010, 02:42:38 PM »

Yes, excellent post, penny, and good to see you back!

(I cannot comment on #5 though, as I don't know this poster, and I don't believe she/he is a monkey.

But the rest of the post is right-on!

hi brandi and nrcg....

she is not a monkey and i think ws canned her too but she tries her damnest to be heard she is supposedly a local and thinks she is the know all of pc...
anyways why haven't we seen the tommy vid????? i remember him saying in a jail xcall visit to hank that he never got caught and all he did was give the pills to misty...le would need more then just a say so that tommy is the provider... makes me wonder if he wasn't one of the people they met in the tapes we saw already... like the guyt around the street that supposedly had 50 percs or whatever... could be a clue as to where he normally hung out... prob not but this tommy thing is getting to me and why does his lawyer think he would only get 3 years does that mean for the drugs as in a plea or for his involvement with haleigh... at a minimum he could be charged with lying to le but he cannot be charged with just not telling because you do not have to rat on something you know..... i want to know why his lawyer thinks 3 years we need a list of min mandatory sentences for diff crimes like
body dumping
accesory
conspiracy
i can't really think of one crime that would only carry a min of 3 yrs tat would apply here
evidence tampering
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.