April 28, 2024, 08:33:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348957 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: May 02, 2010, 02:48:43 PM »

http://writeintoaction.com/The%20Cobra%20Staubs%20Hoax.html
The ‘COBRA’ Staubs Hoax

by Timothy Charles Holmseth

May 2, 2010

In the days and weeks to come, Cobra Staubs managed to do about everything short of sticking a roman candle in his a$$ while doing the hokey-pokey down Main Street, Palatka, to get attention for him self, but his job was not to look for HaLeigh Cummings as he would like the public to believe.

More...

Monkey Devil!            Monkey Devil!     

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1821 on: May 02, 2010, 02:50:16 PM »

penny for your thoughts, good to see you, really good post 

Yes, excellent post, penny, and good to see you back!

(I cannot comment on #5 though, as I don't know this poster, and I don't believe she/he is a monkey.

But the rest of the post is right-on!

She was a poster on WS, but finally got banned.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: May 02, 2010, 02:55:40 PM »

<<Snipped>>

4) AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT: it took me some time of not getting sucked into commented on everything to truly realize this... EVERYTHING that was ever said by any player is what they wanted you to know IE block at the door blanket in the van...
this was no doubt an "inside" job and they have been steering your thoughts since day 1
every single thing stated was a lie and meant to do just that .. misty wanted you to know about the clothes being washed the blanket missing and the door being open ron wanted you to know the lock was busted granny wanted you to know they were fed and clean that night... i was so consumed with what they weren't saying that i never really listened to what they were saying or put 2 + 2 togetrher as to why hey chose to say the things that they did

<<snipped>>

Excellent point, imo.  Just excellent!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: May 02, 2010, 02:55:52 PM »

HI GUYS!!!!!
 I have been gone so long that i don't know where to begin....
1) in the video of hope and misty misty sniffles and has cotton mouth... she had been sniffing the pills that day.... sniffers are in deep and they will get sick from withdrawls aka they will do whatever to get more

2) whatever blogger that is conversing with flora PLEASE STOP!!!!! I joke about contacting the players and chatting but this is wrong and you are injecting yourself and obstructing the natural course of what flora had to say... i watch all players and family members and family friends but i would never try to guide someone as to how they should act or what thought process they should follow with LE please please please stop you are infecting the fact/rumor pool

3) i don't think lindsey "knew" anything for a fact i think she may have suspected but not known... and she is worried about losing her kids more then keeping her husband plus her family seems to be steering her in the right direction AWAY form the croslins

4) AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT: it took me some time of not getting sucked into commented on everything to truly realize this... EVERYTHING that was ever said by any player is what they wanted you to know IE block at the door blanket in the van...
this was no doubt an "inside" job and they have been steering your thoughts since day 1
every single thing stated was a lie and meant to do just that .. misty wanted you to know about the clothes being washed the blanket missing and the door being open ron wanted you to know the lock was busted granny wanted you to know they were fed and clean that night... i was so consumed with what they weren't saying that i never really listened to what they were saying or put 2 + 2 togetrher as to why hey chose to say the things that they did

5) my take on elle florida aka lflorida do not listen to a single word she says ... i had a cute little run in with her at ws and she is insane imo ... she does not even believe that anything is fact even if you prove it to her and her opinion is that of a lunatic i have even considered that she might be a player or somehow connected to the family

6) I took classes at a place similar to john casa blanca (where misty went with donna that teaches public ettiquette) and i noticed that she used a lot of the convince people of what you are saying techniques in her voice stress test... we all know she was lying about pretty much everything in that video but if you compare it tpo her other vids in which she is also lying you will see what i mean she is trying to implement skills in how to bs when speaking and be convincing taught at all public ettiquette places.. go watch it you'll see what i mean so she really wanted us to believe what she was saying even more so then usual there were also added details that we hadn't heard prior to theat ... why did she desperately want us to believe the new details which are most likely untrue also... some people might view that vid as her trying to give more honest info but imo all the details added in the stress test are false like deer blood in car tommy smoking crack in secluded places etc. ( i know it sounds crazy that i don't believe what she says about tommy but i don't) i think it was a prelude to all the "confessions" we are hearing now... so my questrion is why did she decide months ago to start throwing tommy under the bus???

What blogger are you referring to penny?

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: May 02, 2010, 03:20:41 PM »

Short Tape - Blogger News Lindsy visits Tommy http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/022tc.mp3

LC: k

TC: Guess I can give it  a try.

LC: k

TC: I'm ready to be back up around my brothers, my nieces.

LC: I know, they're ain't gonna make it there alone Tom.

TC: Yeah, they will. They ain't coming back to Florida I guarantee you that. Tim ain't gonna come back here.

LC: Tim, I think sometimes just the way Tim talks he wants to.

TC: Tim won't come back to Florida.

LC: Why?

TC: Ask him that. He don't like it here. People bothering us all the time. The damn poolice constantly messing with us. He don't want that.

LC: If they find HaLeigh, they want be messing with you like that anymore.

TC:  I know.

LC: All has to do is finding the little girl Tommy

TC:  I know.

LC:  And if it was my little girl I would not care who was in jail either.

TC:  I don't either. I never said I liked that.  I just don't like Florida altogether.

LC:  I know, I just want them to find her and, our whole lives will be different

TC:  Me too

LC:  Find out who did it.

TC:  I don't know. The damn cops are still going to bother us.

LC: No their not, no their not, their not,once they find HaLeigh, once who knows anything teeny tiny little piece of information.

TC:  I know baby.  I don't even want to talk about that no more. I love you.

LC:  Why, why?

TC: Because that chit, that whole thing right there has made these fu__ing people bother me and my family so much I can't stand it. And I had nothing to do with none of it. Thats the only reason they come after us. 

LC:  So you don't want to talk about HaLeigh?

TC: I just don't want to talk about none of it no more.  I want her to come home. Its out of my hands. I pray for her every night. The cops I can't stand um man. The only reason I'm in here right now is because of them.

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/022tc.mp3

Lindsey and Tommy realize that every word of their jailhouse conversation is being recorded.  The message each want to convey to LE is that neither know anything about the happenings that encompass the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

The above conversation was THEN ... the following words of Tommy's attorney is NOW.

IMO

Janet

++++++++

Nancy Grace - April 27, 2010

NANCY GRACE, HOST: ... Now you`re saying that your client knows what happened that night?

JIM WERTER, TOMMY CROSLIN'S ATTORNEY: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/27/ng.01.html

Attorney: Tommy Croslin Gave Investigators Tip
Sun., April 18, 2010

An attorney said Friday that his client, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., led investigators to the St. Johns River in the latest search for Haleigh Cummings.

Attorney James Werter said Croslin met with investigators for over an hour before leading Florida Department of Law Enforcement officials and Putnam County deputies to the river.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36604607/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/

<snipped>

4) AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT: it took me some time of not getting sucked into commented on everything to truly realize this ... EVERYTHING that was ever said by any player is what they wanted you to know ....
<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: May 02, 2010, 03:25:40 PM »

TC: I just don't want to talk about none of it no more.  I want her to come home. Its out of my hands. I pray for her every night. The cops I can't stand um man. The only reason I'm in here right now is because of them.  Somebody needs a good reality check.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: May 02, 2010, 03:34:27 PM »

Flora Hollars is with us live to speak out on three of her grandchildren that are suspected in the murder of Haleigh Cummings!
Also joining in: criminal profiler Pat Brown & Investigative Journalist Art Harris      Wonder what will be the excuse tonight when Granny doesn't appear on Levi's show?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: May 02, 2010, 03:44:44 PM »

Flora Hollars is with us live to speak out on three of her grandchildren that are suspected in the murder of Haleigh Cummings!
Also joining in: criminal profiler Pat Brown & Investigative Journalist Art Harris      Wonder what will be the excuse tonight when Granny doesn't appear on Levi's show?

ProfilerPatB

Following my show tonight, I will be discussing Haleigh Cummings on The Levi Page Show at 10 PM EST on BlogTalk Radio. http://bit.ly/d8C74P

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: May 02, 2010, 03:49:49 PM »

ProfilerPatB

Following my show tonight, I will be discussing Haleigh Cummings on The Levi Page Show at 10 PM EST on BlogTalk Radio. http://bit.ly/d8C74P
Thanks
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: May 02, 2010, 04:22:08 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – Tommy Croslin And The Poly

Posted on May 2nd, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

This tape that I found this morning blows my mind. It is Tommy Croslin and his wife Lindsey.

Polys, Misty being a liar, Tommy admitting that he was high the night that Haleigh Cummings went missing. Once again Steve brown and Leonard Padilla get guest mentions.

I think this tape also shows the turning point in the Tommy and Lindsey relationship.

There is also whining about how they are going to pay for Tommy’s bond!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy wants to do the poly, but only if it gets him out of the slammer.

We also get some words of wisdom on the subject of dog training:

When he does that, smack the sh*t out of him with whatever you have in your hand

This tape is well worth a listen.

Have at it!  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/011tc.mp3

And don’t forget to tune in at 3pm central today. We will be talking about all of these tapes and more. The link is here.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124452

Heart
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: May 02, 2010, 04:43:13 PM »

TC: I just don't want to talk about none of it no more.  I want her to come home. Its out of my hands. I pray for her every night. The cops I can't stand um man. The only reason I'm in here right now is because of them.  Somebody needs a good reality check.

Sounds like something that came out of his sister's mouth. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1831 on: May 02, 2010, 04:57:12 PM »

When he does that, smack the sh*t out of him with whatever you have in your hand

Okay, now I really do not like this inconsequential liquid fart.... cuz, I LOVE ANIMALS...
and anybody who is mean to one gets put on my poop list for life.

That potato EARED  F R  E A K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: May 02, 2010, 05:00:50 PM »

Okay, now I really do not like this inconsequential liquid fart.... cuz, I LOVE ANIMALS...

I am afraid to ask what he said, I'm an animal lover also, and any kind of abuse to an animal I will not tolerate. I have not listened to the tapes, just read some of the stuff about what was on it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1833 on: May 02, 2010, 05:14:24 PM »

Somebody should smack the sh!t out of him, he is so d@mn selfish on that tape, no concern for how expensive it is to care for the kids-just me, me, me.....

LMAO~he does look like Mr Potato Heas with the big ears........never thought of that before, and Mr. PH actually has smaller ears

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: May 02, 2010, 05:17:21 PM »

I will never be able to look at Mr Potato Head again without thinking of Tommy 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1835 on: May 02, 2010, 05:31:23 PM »

::MonkeyTongue::Sorry~couldn't help myself, I only wish I knew how to superimpose his face on the Potato head

Heading out to the beach since they expect the oil to hit Tuesday or Wednesday I pray it gets in the gulf stream and skip us, but it will then still impact others and all the marine life I love so much

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: May 02, 2010, 05:32:48 PM »

::MonkeyTongue::Sorry~couldn't help myself, I only wish I knew how to superimpose his face on the Potato head

Heading out to the beach since they expect the oil to hit Tuesday or Wednesday I pray it gets in the gulf stream and skip us, but it will then still impact others and all the marine life I love so much
It looks like it will depend on the current and wind, but either way the damage is horrific. Enjoy the beach  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: May 02, 2010, 05:38:09 PM »

When he does that, smack the sh*t out of him with whatever you have in your hand     For some unknown reason I thought that was Simon's commentary, I now understand what that loser had to say about dog training, wonder if that was part of raising the children also. He makes me ill 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1838 on: May 02, 2010, 05:49:51 PM »

Thanks for that, I noticed child support on there, were Tommy and Lindsy separated at one time?

NRCG ~  Looking at the date on the marriage certificate ... date filed 4/24/2007.  Looks to me that she had a child prior out of wedlock and was seeking child support. 

So appears that her life with him has been the same since the day she married him .... Only had been legally married for 1 yr. 10 mos. at the time HaLeigh went missing.

Don't know why, but that surprises me.

Thanks for digging that info up, Grama!

Lindsy thought she was Florence Nightingale and her mission was T.C. 

She said "married to a wonderful husband" (myspace, 14 months ago). 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: May 02, 2010, 05:59:37 PM »

Lindsy is probably one of those women that wants to help and change a man, she had her hands full with that man 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.