April 27, 2024, 08:13:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348841 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: May 02, 2010, 06:50:11 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – Radio Wrap Up For May/2

Posted on May 2nd, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

It was the usual busy 90 minutes. Our panel consisted of Simon and Jan Barrett, ace reporter and News and Programming director for The Sky 97.3 TJ Hart, Investigator and proponent of statement analysis Peter Hyatt, crime writers and deep thinker Denny Griffin, and investigator  William Cobra Staubs.

While this week might seem a sleepy time in the Haleigh Cummings case, it has not been. The entire panel was scrambling to access some video that we here at BNN had obtained. Most of the panel had had an opportunity to listen to some of the tapes, and they are interesting to say the least. I am still processing more, but you can find todays output here and here.

They were not exclusive, for the most part they were not BOMBSHELL, but they certainly are thought provoking. There is some redaction, yet there is still much of interest. Were these the tapes that sparked the latest search? Were these the tapes that signalled the filing for divorce by Lindsey Croslin? I will let you decide.

You can catch the entire program here.

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124453

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: May 02, 2010, 06:53:20 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – Radio Wrap Up For May/2

Posted on May 2nd, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

It was the usual busy 90 minutes. Our panel consisted of Simon and Jan Barrett, ace reporter and News and Programming director for The Sky 97.3 TJ Hart, Investigator and proponent of statement analysis Peter Hyatt, crime writers and deep thinker Denny Griffin, and investigator  William Cobra Staubs.

While this week might seem a sleepy time in the Haleigh Cummings case, it has not been. The entire panel was scrambling to access some video that we here at BNN had obtained. Most of the panel had had an opportunity to listen to some of the tapes, and they are interesting to say the least. I am still processing more, but you can find todays output here and here.

They were not exclusive, for the most part they were not BOMBSHELL, but they certainly are thought provoking. There is some redaction, yet there is still much of interest. Were these the tapes that sparked the latest search? Were these the tapes that signalled the filing for divorce by Lindsey Croslin? I will let you decide.

You can catch the entire program here.

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124453

While this week might seem a sleepy time in the Haleigh Cummings case, it has not been. The entire panel was scrambling to access some video that we here at BNN had obtained. Most of the panel had had an opportunity to listen to some of the tapes, and they are interesting to say the least. I am still processing more, but you can find todays output here http://www.bloggernews.net/124451 and here http://www.bloggernews.net/124452 .

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: May 02, 2010, 10:18:41 PM »

no post in hours are you guys OK ?

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1843 on: May 02, 2010, 10:26:31 PM »

One of the comments on Simon's blog said that if HaLeigh was acting inapproperly(sp) at school, in a sexual manner, than the school was compelled to notify DCF. Which would probably mean taking HaLeigh out of the home. The poster also said he couldn't see Ron letting that happen.
I don't believe HaLeigh is alive, but it gives you something to think about. They kept trying to say that the mother's side had taken her, but what if?

2 4 1
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1844 on: May 03, 2010, 12:16:54 AM »

The Fact And Fiction Of The Haleigh Cummings Case?

Posted on May 1st, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime

<snipped for space>

I am going to go off on a tangent here. None of this is public record, and likely will never be made public. However one credible source is claiming to have knowledge of some documents from Child Protective Services (DCF) that reveal a rather ugly situation. The kids have been drug tested in the past. Also Ron was admonished for some kind of physical abuse of them.

http://www.bloggernews.net/124447

Thanks Heart! 

Am very curious about the above sentence which I bolded.  The kids supposedly were drug tested in the past???         If true, wonder what kind of situ brought on the need for that?  And also if true, wonder if anytime after Haleigh went missing, did they go back and do a retest on Jr??  Cuz we've sure had some discussions in here wondering if the kids were given something to help them go to sleep easier.  Hmmmm.. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1845 on: May 03, 2010, 12:21:49 AM »

One of the comments on Simon's blog said that if HaLeigh was acting inapproperly(sp) at school, in a sexual manner, than the school was compelled to notify DCF. Which would probably mean taking HaLeigh out of the home. The poster also said he couldn't see Ron letting that happen.
I don't believe HaLeigh is alive, but it gives you something to think about. They kept trying to say that the mother's side had taken her, but what if?

SuzieQ, could you plz say more about what your thinking is on this?   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1846 on: May 03, 2010, 12:24:51 AM »

no post in hours are you guys OK ?

I haven't been in since about 6p, just came in and am surprised as well at so few posts.  Wondering if SM was down for awhile, maybe I missed a really great movie, or..... was there a party in another cage I missed the memo for?      

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1847 on: May 03, 2010, 01:17:47 AM »

What does it take for DCF to remove a child from a bad parent other than incarceration happening? Ron had abuse allegation, Haleigh was not attending school regularly, he had to be taught how to correctly hit a child, he put a gun in his mouth, threatened to use the gun and take himself and others around him with him when he kills himself, he marries the POI of his missing child...Yet DCF lets him keep jr. If he didn't get locked up, jr would still be there. That is a scary thought.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: May 03, 2010, 02:09:40 AM »

If you didnt get a chance or wish to endure listening to Levi Page tonight...Flora had a few statements tonight that were never heard before.   I cant even do it justice...but one was that she said Misty was in with Tommy & Joe to take Ron's gun sell it & split the money.   She thinks Chelsie knows more than she is saying.   Lisa Croslin called her up screaming at her, she had words with Grandma Skyes.   She repeated her comment more colorfully about Misty's claims about Joe.    Mind you, Im exhausted & it took great tolerance to get thru the repeat of the show...I only listen to hear who says what but I gotta tell ya many of the blog radio shows are coming off more like gossip than covering a criminal case.   If someone else doesnt do it by tomorrow I'll come back when my mind is fresher.   If anyone wants to take a listen here is the link again
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: May 03, 2010, 06:31:48 AM »

Two questions that I think hold the answers to this case.

Was there drug dealing going on BEFORE Haleigh went missing?

If so, were any of the drugs accessible by the children?

By their behavior during the time Haleigh disappeared, it is safe to assume that they were not only wheeling and dealing, but they were also using.

I feel sorry for a few of these characters, but not for Ron or Misty.

When one takes the responsibility to care and nurture a child, one does not need the drugs and the weird characters around.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1850 on: May 03, 2010, 07:31:14 AM »

Lindsy is probably one of those women that wants to help and change a man, she had her hands full with that man 

Tommy needs Willpower to change, not one stinkin' family member appears to have the will to change.
People can change and do change, need the W word.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: May 03, 2010, 07:43:29 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124454
Haleigh Cummings – More Madness And Mayhem From the Croslin Clan
Posted on May 2nd, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime
Read 1,645 times.

In yet another Jail Vid that was recently released we get to further explore the strange habitat of the Croslin’s. This family is so strange that it is amazing that the Discovery Channel has not picked them up. I personally do not think that my accent is anything like Robin Leach, but..

This week on the Lifestyles Of The Poor And Infamous we are going to Satsuma Florida. For the first time ever, we are going to take you inside the bizarre world of the Croslin family.

Actually I am picking on the Croslin clan, but the rest of them are just as bad.

From the audio vault I have found another wonderful tape. It comes from a set of 3 DVD’s released by the folks in St Augustine a couple of weeks ago. They made it clear that they were only making six copies. It seems that we are the only folks that have actually looked at them.

Tommy admits that if he goes to trial he will get the maximum sentence. But, his lawyer thinks he can get off in 18 months.

I’d Jump on that deal

We also learn that Tommy has an artistic side. He has mailed some drawings to the kids. He actually suggests that Lindsey puts them in frames.

Lindsey fires back with:

Do all your little buddies in there think I am hot.

This has to be one of the strangest tapes I have come across in quite some time.

Money, Tat’s, moving from Florida, even some biblical ramblings from Tommy. This tape is a classic. Were it not for the seriousness of the case I would recommend that South Park do an episode on it.

Listen here.  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/021tc.mp3

A word of warning the tape does contain adult language, and it is 30 meg, It will take more than 5 seconds to download,

Simon Barrett
Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: May 03, 2010, 08:11:44 AM »

Two questions that I think hold the answers to this case.

Was there drug dealing going on BEFORE Haleigh went missing?

If so, were any of the drugs accessible by the children?

By their behavior during the time Haleigh disappeared, it is safe to assume that they were not only wheeling and dealing, but they were also using.

I feel sorry for a few of these characters, but not for Ron or Misty.

When one takes the responsibility to care and nurture a child, one does not need the drugs and the weird characters around.

I Moosee I promise you that these people did not pick up/use/sell only the day after HaLeigh went missing.  This is something they have been around for a long time.  It's a way of life for them.  I am very interested to know more if poss about the DCF investigation (if any) of the children any how they came to be drug tested.
I am of the belief she was drugged that eve with Ron's knowledge.  Ron commanded the drug flow of his home.  He had the money and/or drugs Misty would've needed after her 3 day bender.  All MOO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1853 on: May 03, 2010, 09:52:24 AM »

There were a few interesting things said on Levi's show last night, one was Timmy and Chelsea had guardianship of Misty for awhile, which I never knew. And that it appears that Misty, Tommy and Joe were all in on stealing Ron's gun and selling it and dividing the money.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: May 03, 2010, 10:16:41 AM »

Where was Tommy Croslin working at the time of Haleigh's disappearance?

I heard him say in one of the tapes that he didn't go to work that day and
Lindsy said that he cooked dinner and kept the children.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: May 03, 2010, 10:24:20 AM »

The only job that I was aware of, is Hank Sr had some kind of drywall business, and both sons I thought worked for him. Flora told Lindsy several times to get rid of Tommy because he was lazy and just like his father, per Flora on the show last night.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: May 03, 2010, 10:30:14 AM »

Magnolia, here is a partial transcript of that tape, will finish the rest of it sometime this evening.

http://www.bloggernews.net/124452

TC: (laugh) I want to do that chit still.  Still want to do it, so you need to make arraignments for that .

LC:  Well lets just see what happens.  Cause you know if we get done with the polygraph or whatever, and then you get a bond you'll still get out. But he said that you may have to go on a brace/anklet thing or whatever.

TC: I don't care, it don't matter. Whadda you talk to the dude after you talked to me earlier?

LC: Yeah short, shortly. I just told him what you had said and that was it, he was busy.

TC:  Well, I don't want to have to wait to no 31st. If he can do it sooner get it done. I don't care.

LC:  ok, (he he)

TC: Hes the one thats gonna be paying for it anyway.

LC:  Yeah , they just told me to be careful

TC:  Yeah I know, I ain't worried about it. He needs to do the chit Hes the one gonna pay for it. If I don't do what he wants hes not gonna pay for it anyway .

LC: Yeah, but if you already have a polygraph done and you've passed it, it will be pretty much no strings attached.

TC: Its still going to be anyway.

LC: I hope so. Anyways hi, how are you?

TC: (laughter) Why, it that the only...

LC:  inaudible (something about Misty)

TC:  The bonds gonna be high anyway. Whatever it is ,its gonna be high bond.

LC: Yeah, unless they reinstate your old one.

TC: Yeah

LC:  Thats why we want to try to get the polygraph done before then because the we can you know  .

TC: Yeah, thats fine, I'm not doing it unless I'm getting out of here, sorry  Thats a way for me to get out of jail, so thats what I'm gonna do.  He comes on Wednesday I'm not gonna do it.

LC:  Hush or I'm just gonna go home.

TC:  Well, I'm just telling you the truth.

LC:  You need to get it done anyway no matter however you get it done, so.

TC:  Whatever

LC:  What you need, whatever comes first. (sighs) don't make me scream.

TC:  I know if, if it, never mind, never mind.

LC:  Just whatever comes first

TC:  If I don't do what he ask me to do, hes not gonna fu_ _ing pay my bond.

LC:  Hes not asking you, hes just giving you, hes just ask...

TC:  Thats what he wants, not doing chit for no reason

LC:  Ok, well it doesn't, just hush, making me crazy

TC:  Yeah I know. I'm just tired of being in here. Thats my way out of here, I'm takeing it.

LC:  I know.  Austin gonna see you ah with your dad.

TC:  Its alright

LC:  Hes talking to Misty right now.

TC:  And I told Stephen Brown that chit too. Told him what I wanted to do.

LC:  Yeah he told me.

TC:  Thats what I want done. The reason this guy is wanting to pay my bond is because hes wanting his damn publicity and if he don't get it he ain't gonna pay it.

LC:  Yes he will, yes he will

TC:  So if I  gotta bond it don't matter.

LC:  Yes he will, yes he will,  because when you pass your polygraph, and they say ok Lenn (giggle) ard (giggle) I didn't mean to say his name. But ah they'll give the polygraph to him and say  look he passed and get him out of jail and you can say hey he passed the polygraph and thats why I got him out of jail.

TC:  Well he ain't gonna wanna do that. I'm pretty sure thats not what he wants. He wants to go on tv with me.

LC:  I don't care Tom, I'm just telling you. Do we have to argue about this, because this is stupid to argue about.

TC:  I'm not arguing, I'm just telling you thats what needs to be done. Hes not going to bail me out when I get a bond.

LC:  Well do you want to loose your lawyer.

TC:  No, but I

LC:  Well thats whats gonna happen, because nobody has offered to get you another lawyer.
So quit being greedy, and get what you can get.

TC:  It ain't nothing to do with that. Its just, if I get a bond it ain't gone help me none, if I ain't got no one to pay it, because it is gonna be too high for me to pay.

LC:  Well I'll ask him if that happens will he still do it.

TC:  I'll might have to call him myself and tell him whats up.

LC:  Well then call and talk to him. Ask him if your lawyers drops you and for doing this will he help you or.

TC: I don't see why he would. What the hell is he gonna

LC:  What I'm saying is he would rather hear it from you than hear it from me.

TC:  You just call him and tell him what I said ok.

LC:  Why don't you call him?

TC:  Because I'm not, you do it.

LC:  ok, k
Now Tommy sounds as if he has gotten a little upset with Lindsy here, as if he is ready to go home and commit some domestic battery. Lindsy is getting to independent for him, lol!

TC:  It really doesn't matter to me. I  wanna come home.

LC:  Yeah we can't loose your lawyer either Tom.

TC:  I know that. It happens it happens, I just want to come home.

LC:  You know we're gonna need a lawyer for these drug charges. this drug charge.

TC:  Yeah I know Lindsy, but I don't want to talk about that though. It comes when it comes

LC:  Alright,I love you , you look grouchy to me today.

TC:  (Tommy laughs) I hate this place. I wanna come home.

LC:   I know. I want you home. With your ankle bracelet or whatever they give you.

TC:  Yeah me too It ain't gonna do no good If I don't have someone to pay that bond, because it is gonna be high.

LC:  I know.

TC:  So I got keep this guy happy. Do whats he wants me to do.

TC:  Cause I ain't got nothing to hide, so it doesn't matter.

LC:  I know, I know.

LC:  Misty tried to say that the night that HaLeigh keep missing, you were high.

TC:  Misty is out of her fu_ _ing, yeah I was high on weed.

LC:  I know yeah I know, but I'm saying that you were not high on anything else. Because I was like Tommy cooked dinner dinner.

TC:  I don't want to hear any more about that chit.  Misty is gonna lie on her grave all she is gonna do. Shes going to bury herself so deep she not gonna climb out.  I don't wanna even talk about that.

LC:  I know. But I'm just saying.

TC:  Sick of her and her lies.

LC:  I know, me too.

TC: Just because I was high on something,  If I was high on pills I don't forget what I do, I know what the fu_ _ what I do.

LC:  Well not even that, but you would not have had the house clean, the dinner cooked and sat up with me and watched tv until we went to bed.  (sounds as if LC is posing a question to TC)

TC:  No or Oh or grunt or something

LC:   You know what I mean, you would have been passed out. When I come home you would have been like good, now I can pass out

TC:  I didn't  have no pills that day. Thats why I didn't go to work.  Thats why I was laying around all fu_ _ing day.

TC:  He said he was gonna come and see me again tomorrow.

LC:  Ok, thats good.  Its nice to get out though huh?

TC:  Out yeah, its not like its going out anywhere. Going down the hallway into a room.

LC:  Yeah but isn't it nice to talk with somebody like face to face.

TC:  Yeah.  I love ya!

LC:  I love you too, baby! You need to shave

TC: Yeah, I'm not gonna.

LC: Your not?

Tommy covers the phone while talking to some other inmate.

LC:  What?

TC:  Nothing.

LC:  I heard him say put your hand over the phone.

TC:  (Giggles), I love ya!

LC:  I hate that. Don't talk to other people when you talking to me unless you are gonna tell me what they are say.

TC:  Oh chit. Just make that chit happen for me,  ok, thats what I need for you to do.

LC:  Don't talk to me like that.

TC:  I love ya. I ain't trying to be mean, thats what I want done. Thats the only way I'm gonna get bailed out of jail, if I do that chit for um. I mean I ain't got nothing to hide so why not do it, why not go there and do the chit.

LC:  Oh I know

TC:  It doesn't matter what anybody says. Thats what I want to do. I ain't got nothing to hide so come on with it.

LC:  Yeah I know. I know baby.  It doesn't happen over night, you know.

TC:  I know.  If it comes down to me loosing that person, I can find another person.

LC:  I know, I know, I love you.

TC:  Love you too babe. What you been doing today?

LC:   Nothing really.  Went sent those letters out, went to Walmarts and got your pictures. then I met Ashley at Bealls cause she was going to buy me a shirt. We couldn't find anything.

TC:  For what?

LC:  Just cause she got back child support, and so she had some money and she was off work early and she said Kate you want to meet me Bealls, I said yes.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: May 03, 2010, 10:34:45 AM »

Flora talked to Sykes, told her where police were going to go search for the body.
She doesn't know why they went over to the river. She called Sykes to tell them where the police were going to search because Misty told her to  Per Flo, Levi show. Wonder why Misty wanted Sykes and Teresa to go where the police were going to search?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: May 03, 2010, 10:39:23 AM »

There were a few interesting things said on Levi's show last night, one was Timmy and Chelsea had guardianship of Misty for awhile, which I never knew. And that it appears that Misty, Tommy and Joe were all in on stealing Ron's gun and selling it and dividing the money.

yes nrcg, that info came out early on. This was prior to them moving to Florida I believe, or at least to Satsuma

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: May 03, 2010, 10:40:14 AM »

yes nrcg, that info came out early on. This was prior to them moving to Florida I believe, or at least to Satsuma
I must have forgotten that, I just don't remember, thought it was interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.