April 27, 2024, 12:04:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348871 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: May 03, 2010, 03:31:42 PM »

There were a few interesting things said on Levi's show last night, one was Timmy and Chelsea had guardianship of Misty for awhile, which I never knew. And that it appears that Misty, Tommy and Joe were all in on stealing Ron's gun and selling it and dividing the money.

No rose, I think you probably just forgot that. Back in the beginning, we learned that Misty had been in Putnam County for approximately a year, and had lived with her brother prior to that, in Daytona. About guardianship ... I wonder if it was of a legal nature. Somehow I doubt it. We also discussed why she was not in school.

Maybe that rings a bell.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1881 on: May 03, 2010, 03:35:06 PM »

She done gradeeated the 6th grade...that's skoolin nuff.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1882 on: May 03, 2010, 03:38:39 PM »

There were a few interesting things said on Levi's show last night, one was Timmy and Chelsea had guardianship of Misty for awhile, which I never knew. And that it appears that Misty, Tommy and Joe were all in on stealing Ron's gun and selling it and dividing the money.

No rose, I think you probably just forgot that. Back in the beginning, we learned that Misty had been in Putnam County for approximately a year, and had lived with her brother prior to that, in Daytona. About guardianship ... I wonder if it was of a legal nature. Somehow I doubt it. We also discussed why she was not in school.

Maybe that rings a bell.
I remember something about her living with her brother but I didn't realize he had guardianship, I wonder also, and I'll bet it wasn't of the legal nature.  And Monkey With Class, thank-you, yes pain pills are very addicting.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: May 03, 2010, 03:41:01 PM »

Maybe that rings a bell.

Here's the article posted Feb 13, 2009 about Misty: http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090213/ARTICLES/902130293?Title=Misty-Croslin-who-was-watching-Haleigh-tells-about-herself

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: May 03, 2010, 03:51:22 PM »

Thanks Brandi  Granny Flora was saying on Levi's show last night that Misty had no boundaries at all living with Timmy and Chelsea, which I guess we could have figured she could come and go as she liked.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1885 on: May 03, 2010, 03:53:47 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: May 03, 2010, 04:22:15 PM »

Just a guess, but Tommy probably needed speed to work. Am I remembering this wrong, didn't Hank Sr have a drywall business, or was it an electrical business. For some reason I thought he had a business.
In one of the tapes, Hank and Tommy talked about working at some company, name started with an S, Superior, Seminole or something like that.  Remember Hank said that that was where Tommy started taking the pills with some co-worker, Chico or something like that.
Thanks, I'm just guessing speed, because of the comment about not going to work because he had no pills, just makes sense, but I really don't know.

Hi No Rose,

I think he was referring to pain pills.   When one is addicted to these pills,  they can not function without them.   Speaking from experience.   After having 7 consecutive root canals, I was addicted.(9 month process of going to dentist every 2 weeks)   When i stopped taking them, part of the withdrawls is having no energy to get out of bed.   If I were to take one every 4-6 hours, i could have lived my life without anyone knowing I was addicted to them.  The withdrawls are severe.  This passes in time, however, very serious.  Thanks goodness I wanted to get off them or I would still be taking them.   No addict will get off them without wanting the help to get off them.  I have witnessed no one that got off of them solo on their own.   The program I went through involved your average everyday citizens. (lawyers, CPA's, business owners, that had the same issue with me, dental work and addiction etc)  It is a growing epidemic across the U.S. that needs attention.  These drug companies are making big bucks along with the Doc's prescribing them to people Doc shopping.   

Hi Monkey with Class,

Oh tell me about it. My son now 3 weeks drug free from doing Roxi's and other pills.. He has no energy and always sleeping except for going to work. He doesn't go out .. no incentive.. or even wants to hang around his brothers and sisters. So I am always trying to get him to do stuff around the house to keep him going and instead of sleeping.. He seems to be alittle depressed.. But I am here for him.. I am always talking to him .. Helping him along the way.
These drugs are dangerous and addictive...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: May 03, 2010, 04:25:09 PM »

Jersey  an angelic monkey
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: May 03, 2010, 04:29:39 PM »

Thank You No Rose.. Its hard and I cry myself to sleep that we get over this.. I am fighting to get me son back.. The son I use to know..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1889 on: May 03, 2010, 04:40:22 PM »

IMO It looks as though Hope might say she wanted to plea not guilty and wanted it to go to trial..

Also I might add Hope might say she was coerced into pleading guilty and now be getting a new attorney..

Didn't her attorney plea 'no contest' for Hope? 

At any rate, am thinking that if faced with charges of any kind, I'm gonna go with whatever my attorney says to plea.  S/he's the one who is representing me and knows how to do things with the judge.  Might be naive of me to do that, but I have no clue about the court system and would rely on whatever s/he said to do.  Kinda think Hope had no clue either. 

Would think her attorney talked with her about the different choices in a plea long before the court date, she must have known what he was gonna plea on her behalf, or however they did it.  Just cuz she doesn't like what the judge sentenced her with, doesn't mean she can now turn around and say she didn't understand the plea process.  Right?  Wouldn't she have had every opportunity to say to her attorney and/or even the judge at the time her plea was made that she didn't understand the process and didn't want to make that plea? 

Maybe I'm having a senior moment... 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: May 03, 2010, 04:40:37 PM »

Thank You No Rose.. Its hard and I cry myself to sleep that we get over this.. I am fighting to get me son back.. The son I use to know..

You will get over this and have your son back the way you use to know him, many people thinking and praying for this to happen  an angelic monkey    I'm just getting more and more frustrated with this, I'm beginning to think that the police don't have anything from the search, but maybe one day soon we will log on here and see a big break in this case, but my hope is fading. 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1891 on: May 03, 2010, 04:40:46 PM »

Hi Jerseygirl345

O/T
Yes,  painful memories.   Keep doing what you have been doing.   I am not a counselor by any means, but this is what my family did to me.   Depression and incentive to do things will gradually come back.   Spot on when you described his actions.  My family picked me up out of bed and took me places.  They didn't over do it but in the beginning, this is what helped. They didn't push me too hard but encouraged me.   If your 3 weeks into it, the hard part is over.  You should start to see signs of encouragement with him beginning to do things slowly.   Bless your heart.   Next time you see him, give him a high five for me.  Stay strong and he can conquer it.   Will keep you guys in my prayers.  Its a tough road, but well worth it. 
Your son will chuckle knowing he will not have to count pills to get him through a simple family cookout and horseshoe game on a Sunday afternoon.  I used to make sure before I did anything, I had atleast so many pills to take along for the ride to subdue the withdrawls starting.   
Family support groups are great!!!

With Haleigh to remain on topic, she was lacking structure from her family. (drugs was around her at all times) I am sure they loved her, but the environment is she grew up in was so overwhelming I would imagine .  You can bet your bottom dollar, they had pills with them at all times and probably laying around the house. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: May 03, 2010, 04:52:49 PM »

Hi Jerseygirl345

O/T
Yes,  painful memories.   Keep doing what you have been doing.   I am not a counselor by any means, but this is what my family did to me.   Depression and incentive to do things will gradually come back.   Spot on when you described his actions.  My family picked me up out of bed and took me places.  They didn't over do it but in the beginning, this is what helped. They didn't push me too hard but encouraged me.   If your 3 weeks into it, the hard part is over.  You should start to see signs of encouragement with him beginning to do things slowly.   Bless your heart.   Next time you see him, give him a high five for me.  Stay strong and he can conquer it.   Will keep you guys in my prayers.  Its a tough road, but well worth it. 
Your son will chuckle knowing he will not have to count pills to get him through a simple family cookout and horseshoe game on a Sunday afternoon.  I used to make sure before I did anything, I had atleast so many pills to take along for the ride to subdue the withdrawls starting.   
Family support groups are great!!!

With Haleigh to remain on topic, she was lacking structure from her family. (drugs was around her at all times) I am sure they loved her, but the environment is she grew up in was so overwhelming I would imagine .  You can bet your bottom dollar, they had pills with them at all times and probably laying around the house. 

Monkey With Class  an angelic monkey     I'm sure also that Haleigh and Jr are loved, and I agree they had pills with them at all times, and have little doubt pills were laying around. I keep thinking about that 911 call and wonder what Jr was doing, you can't hear him crying from fright on the call, and you have to wonder if he had been given something to sleep and he didn't wake up with all that going on  Would love to know where that little guy was with all the commotion and screaming going on in that house.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1893 on: May 03, 2010, 04:53:47 PM »

IMO It looks as though Hope might say she wanted to plea not guilty and wanted it to go to trial..

Also I might add Hope might say she was coerced into pleading guilty and now be getting a new attorney..

At any rate, am thinking that if faced with charges of any kind, I'm gonna go with whatever my attorney says to plea.  S/he's the one who is representing me and knows how to do things with the judge.  Might be naive of me to do that, but I have no clue about the court system and would rely on whatever s/he said to do.  Kinda think Hope had no clue either. 

Would think her attorney talked with her about the different choices in a plea long before the court date, she must have known what he was gonna plea on her behalf, or however they did it.  Just cuz she doesn't like what the judge sentenced her with, doesn't mean she can now turn around and say she didn't understand the plea process.  Right?  Wouldn't she have had every opportunity to say to her attorney and/or even the judge at the time her plea was made that she didn't understand the process and didn't want to make that plea? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1894 on: May 03, 2010, 04:56:54 PM »

She done gradeeated the 6th grade...that's skoolin nuff.

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: May 03, 2010, 04:58:36 PM »

Sorry for the double post.

Yes No Rose,  that little guy could not have slept through the yelling.  Makes you think they gave them something to make them fall asleep on a regular basis and perhaps something went terribly wrong with Haleigh.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1896 on: May 03, 2010, 05:05:41 PM »

Maybe that rings a bell.
I remember something about her living with her brother but I didn't realize he had guardianship, I wonder also, and I'll bet it wasn't of the legal nature.  And Monkey With Class, thank-you, yes pain pills are very addicting.

They sure are!!  People in all walks of life have ended up addicted to pain pills after some bad injury or surgery, etc.  Even without intending to or wanting to.  I know one thing's for sure, that stuff the dentist gives after surgery, I could get addicted to that very quickly.  Probably why he only gives a small amount.  lol  Didn't make me weirded out that I couldn't function, just took away the pain and mellowed me a little bit.  I don't even remember what it was, but there was a time (before I got dentures) I would have gladly endured a root canal just to get those meds again.  And trust me, I'd rather endure childbirth again before a root canal.  Omg I sound addicted to something I cannot even remember the name of!      

Baaaaaad baaaaaaaaad monkey!  *slaps hands*  bad!  <goes to corner>

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: May 03, 2010, 05:11:06 PM »

Well, maybe she just wasn't "paying attention."

Sorry, had to say it. She told her mother in the famous phone call she was not paying attention at times in court.

Incredible.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1898 on: May 03, 2010, 05:23:38 PM »

an angelic monkey

Hugs to you JG!  The son you used to know is still there.  When he is free and clear from all the effects and the depression lifts, am betting you'll see the son he once was, hopefully wiser and grateful for your love and guidance. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1899 on: May 03, 2010, 05:33:56 PM »

Monkey With Class  an angelic monkey     I'm sure also that Haleigh and Jr are loved, and I agree they had pills with them at all times, and have little doubt pills were laying around. I keep thinking about that 911 call and wonder what Jr was doing, you can't hear him crying from fright on the call, and you have to wonder if he had been given something to sleep and he didn't wake up with all that going on  Would love to know where that little guy was with all the commotion and screaming going on in that house.

Yeppers!  Just cannot imagine a child that age sitting in bed or on the couch keeping quiet during all that commotion.  I too am thinking either he had been given something to sleep earlier that night or someone was holding him so he wouldn't be so scared.  (like the third person who many of us think was there... like gma or ggma)... Wish LE had said what Jr was doing when they got there.  I don't remember that ever being reported, was it?  If LE or someone else had to wake Jr up after all was said and done, wouldn't they have done a drug test on him at some point, all things considered?  Or am I using hindsight and all. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.