April 24, 2024, 10:55:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348719 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: May 04, 2010, 09:27:30 AM »

Jan  said,
in May 4th, 2010 at 3:13 am

HankSR had the car cranked up,he forgot something ran upstairs,an the guy took off with it.It was someone he, an Lisa had given a ride to before.

The law did have to find the car,in the end,it had a window broke,an trash all in it.The man,an his friends joy rode in it,the man either lived at the place,or near it..They got it back,After the law found it in another county.An this happened months ago.They arrested the fellow in another county.Hank sr told me that out of his own mouth.Sounds to me like Lindsy seems to think now shes better than everyone else

more...

http://www.bloggernews.net/124465

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1941 on: May 04, 2010, 09:35:34 AM »

HollysGmom said,

in May 4th, 2010 at 6:40 am

How does he think she’s living without any income?

Dad owes her $430..? AH & NG…OHHHHH!

If you were out I wouldn’t have none! OOHHHH!
Call me a bad mom, I’ll hang this phone up and leave! I’ve only gone out 2 times. Fighting over taking the dogto the pound…HE cares more about the dog then her or what she is going through…

TOmmy: So hang up the phone, just leave…
BOy is he stupid!

Tommy: YOu don’t have that many bills…WHat about food Tommy? Are they supposed to starve. SOunds like $400 for food (approx) for 2 months is pretty darned good, four people: 1 woman and 3 kids…

Lindsy: All the money I put on the phone, your commissary. I’m sorry we ever came back (from MA)

Tommy: If that’s what you got to do, that’s what you got to do…I hope you don’t but if that’s what you got to do, that’s what you got to do” (Go to live with Timmy & Chelsea in MA)

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: May 04, 2010, 09:40:02 AM »

Carrie said,

in May 4th, 2010 at 7:29 am

Who is Lisa that he is asking about if she is helping out ? He doesnt call his Mom Lisa does he ?

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: May 04, 2010, 09:42:47 AM »

Carrie said,

Who is Lisa that he is asking about if she is helping out ? He doesnt call his Mom Lisa does he ?

HollysGmom said,
in May 4th, 2010 at 7:44 am

I think Lisa is Lindsy’s new :friend”…It also sounds like Lisa ia not the only person staying with L & kids. Just that LIsa is the only one responsible to help L out. Lindsy said They helped me out with my electric bill.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1944 on: May 04, 2010, 09:49:51 AM »

Art Harris Says:
April 28th, 2010 at 10:01 pm

Pat–

Leonard Padilla was generous enough to help Lindsay and the kids spend Easter with Chelsea and her kids in Mass. She was afraid I’d write about it as they were leaving and asked me not to, so the press wouldn’t find out and ambush her and the kids at the airport.

I was happy to oblige and didn’t write about the trip in advance. Lindsay needed a break from the madness and pressure, and sadly came home to discover her husband had been lying to her about what he knew about Haleigh. When I learned about the poly, that he had flunked, I didn’t have the heart to tell her, and suggested she call Tommy’s lawyer and investigator Steve Brown to learn the details.

I’d just done a long, emotional interview with her learning about their high school romance and how much she loved him and planned to stand by her man, only to become, in a way, another victim, not of a philandering biker husband like Jesse, but a husband we HEARD lying to her on jailhouse calls, which makes her, sort of, an aggrieved and rightfully angry wife, a sort of Satsuma Sandra Bulloch. Jesse lied about cheating, Tommy, allegedly, about a child like his own. Thoughts and prayers to Lindsay and her kids, and other innocent victims of the outrage.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/09/exclusive-did-tommy-croslin-pass-polygraph/#comment-46044
First, Novella  an angelic monkey hope everything works out for you.       Am I reading this right? Tommy has a child with someone else?
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: May 04, 2010, 09:50:49 AM »

Art Harris Says:

Pat–

Leonard Padilla was generous enough to help Lindsay and the kids spend Easter with Chelsea and her kids in Mass. She was afraid I’d write about it as they were leaving and asked me not to, so the press wouldn’t find out and ambush her and the kids at the airport.

I was happy to oblige and didn’t write about the trip in advance. Lindsay needed a break from the madness and pressure, and sadly came home to discover her husband had been lying to her about what he knew about Haleigh. When I learned about the poly, that he had flunked, I didn’t have the heart to tell her, and suggested she call Tommy’s lawyer and investigator Steve Brown to learn the details.

I’d just done a long, emotional interview with her learning about their high school romance and how much she loved him and planned to stand by her man, only to become, in a way, another victim, not of a philandering biker husband like Jesse, but a husband we HEARD lying to her on jailhouse calls, which makes her, sort of, an aggrieved and rightfully angry wife, a sort of Satsuma Sandra Bulloch. Jesse lied about cheating, Tommy, allegedly, about a child like his own. Thoughts and prayers to Lindsay and her kids, and other innocent victims of the outrage.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/09/exclusive-did-tommy-croslin-pass-polygraph/#comment-46044

In the same comments on that post from AH, Rob Greiner, the FBI agent who performed the poly on TC, comments.

# Ron Grenier Says:
April 12th, 2010 at 5:29 pm

The polygraph examination is a tool to assist in situations where truth is being sought. Although not accepted in court as evidence, it is as reliable as evidence presented by most experts allowed to testify in court today. It can be used to verify, corroborate or refute facts, statements or beliefs. If a polygraph examination substantiates a belief then additional review or inquiry may not necessary. However, if the results of the examination are contrary to what is believed then the goal of the polygraph examiner should be to explore and resolve the conflict through inquiry or additional testing of the examinee.

To say that the goal of a polygraph examination is to get a confession is too crude and I apologize for my crudeness. The goal of the polygraph is to first determine the truth. If the examinee does not tell the truth and deception is indicated during the examination then the goal of the examiner should be to get a confession (determine the truth). A confession maybe only a slight variation from what is believed but by identifying that variation (through a confession or admission) the examiner maybe able to then conduct additional testing that may clarity the facts, statements or beliefs. Sometimes a confession does not mean that the examinee is lying about the specific issue in question. Oscar Wilde said, “ The truth is rarely pure and never simple.”

An example:

During my career in the FBI I once conducted a polygraph examination on an assistant bank manger believed to have been the inside contact for a bank robbery. Deception was indicated during the polygraph of the assistant bank manger but he was adamant about his innocence. A thorough interview was conducted but the assistant manger did not relent. I left the bank disappointed that I was not able to resolve the conflict. I was convinced that he was not telling the truth or hiding something. At the time I believed that he was hiding some involvement in the bank robbery.

Approximately one year later an internal audit at the branch bank uncovered a substantial shortage of funds. The assistant bank manager was again a suspect. He again took a polygraph test and again deception was indicated. However, this time the assistant manger confessed to embezzling the funds during the follow up interview. His admission and investigation determined that he had been embezzling funds from the bank for over a year and a half.

It is interesting to note that he was embezzling funds from the bank when he took his first polygraph examination regarding his participation in the bank robbery a year earlier. He was in fact innocent of involvement in the bank robbery. My belief is that when he was first questioned about involvement in the bank robbery and stealing the banks money he reacted because of the overwhelming guilt he felt about his embezzlement. Sometimes guilt may override even a case specific question.
People tell lies and deceive others for many reasons that are sometimes difficult to identify. Most often, lying is a defense mechanism used to avoid some perceived threat or danger. Any conscious effort at deception by a rational individual causes certain stressful involuntary and uncontrollable physiological responses activated by the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS). A polygraph simultaneously records a minimum of respiratory activity, galvanic skin resistance/conductivity and cardiovascular activity (blood pressure and heart rate).
Polygraphs, commonly called “lie detectors” are instruments that record the changes in a person’s physiological reactions, usually from an established norm. Polygraphs do not, as their nickname suggests, detect lies. Polygraphs detect deceptive behavior, stress or fear induced.

Sometimes the truth is not as simple as yes or no right or wrong, sometimes it’s not that simple. Galileo stated, “All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.”

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: May 04, 2010, 09:51:45 AM »

Gotta love South Park
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: May 04, 2010, 10:13:27 AM »

Novella,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6570.new#new an angelic monkey

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: May 04, 2010, 10:31:43 AM »

Art Harris Says:

Pat–

First, Novella  an angelic monkey hope everything works out for you.       Am I reading this right? Tommy has a child with someone else?

The way I take that nrcg, AH is saying that Tommy lied about what he knows regarding HaLeigh's disappearance,

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: May 04, 2010, 10:40:20 AM »

Thanks Heart, still early here  and not enough coffee.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1950 on: May 04, 2010, 10:45:23 AM »

Carrie said,

Heart,

Thanks for posting these.   Work computer will not allow me to click on the links.   
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: May 04, 2010, 10:49:35 AM »

I am confused, again.     Has Lindsy filed for divorce from Tommy?  Is it because she thinks he lied to her regarding his involvement with Haleigh?  I have read back, but still not clear on this.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: May 04, 2010, 11:10:17 AM »

I am confused, again.     Has Lindsy filed for divorce from Tommy?  Is it because she thinks he lied to her regarding his involvement with Haleigh?  I have read back, but still not clear on this.
Lindsy has filed for divorce from Tommy, but don't know all her reasons, but I'm sure she must have dozens of reasons 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1953 on: May 04, 2010, 11:16:45 AM »

Carrie said,

Heart,

Thanks for posting these.   Work computer will not allow me to click on the links.   

I know what you mean Monkey with Class.  I can't listen to the audio tapes at the present. Will have to wait until later this evening 

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: May 04, 2010, 11:19:47 AM »

UCN: 542010DR000740FDXXXX
File Date: 2010-04-28   Disposition Date:
File Type: DISSOLUTION - DR02
Judge: A W NICHOLS III    

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN LINDSY KATE    Defendants
CROSLIN HANK

Date   Docket Description
2010-04-28   001.CIVIL COVER SHEET
2010-04-28   002.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE
2010-04-30   003.SUMMONS ISSUED TO: HANK CROSLIN
2010-04-30   004.FILING FEE RECEIPT

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: May 04, 2010, 12:38:30 PM »

Concerned Papa  Concerned Papa says

IDK, but it sounds like "Let's Make A Deal" to me for Ma and Pa.
I wish we knew more about this. It seems to me that three fairly significant developments have come to our attention in recent days regarding Hank and Lisa Croslin.

(1) Hank Sr. and Lisa have been sentenced to wrist slaps of probation only for their charges. I realize we know very little about the State's case against them, but particularly Hank's charge of Doctor Shopping wouldn't take much to tie it into the trafficing charges against his 2 kids along with the others. In any event probation suprised the heck out of me.

(2) According to these tapes, they have apparantly cut off all visits and phone calls from Tommy and Misty. Why?

(3) It's being alleged that "the Croslins" had already been searching the Shell Harbor area in the past.

IDK, but it sounds like "Let's Make A Deal" to me for Ma and Pa.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/09/...#comment-44743

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: May 04, 2010, 01:16:05 PM »

I love it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: May 04, 2010, 01:26:17 PM »

Peter Hyatt said,

in May 4th, 2010 at 9:07 am

Does a transcript of this conversation exist?

thank you,

Peter Hyatt

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: May 04, 2010, 01:29:00 PM »

looking for Justice said,

in May 4th, 2010 at 10:54 am

I listened to the Levi Page show this morning. According to G.Holler it was Misty that told her to call Annette Sykes to let her know what Tommy had said. It was then that Annette and Teresa Neves went out to the woods and searched. AS said they found nothing. It was Chelsea that told G.Holler the specific area to search off 309. G.Holler says now Timmy and Chelsea do not want to talk with her and they had their phone number changed. Grandma Holler agrees with Lyndsey divorcing Tommy.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: May 04, 2010, 01:45:03 PM »

ann said,

in May 4th, 2010 at 12:06 pm

So disguested - absolutely.

Tommy doesn’t care about anyone but himself. This is all about Lindsy not being able to put $25 (he mentions the minimum) in his account, like today!

What a selfish, self-centered piece of crap.

The child, right there, and he doesn’t say anything to him - just scolds Lindsy for letting this little neglected child run loose.

OMG! This is all criminal - abusive to children, never mind drugs (which, are the root of the problem). And, anyone wonders how or why Haleigh went missing????

+++

The white truck.

Ronald Cummings, at the time of Haleigh’s departure, owned an Altima (believe it was purple(?)), and it was in the drive when LE arrived so it may have been the car he used for work.

But, was it searched — ever????

He owned an older white truck -

He had access to a GMA red truck - it is also stated that Hank, Sr., had a red truck.

A neighbor, an older man, saw a white truck the night of Haleigh’s disappearance at the big dumpster and said it was there for about twenty minutes.

Realize the blue van was taken in and carefully searched.

Wondering if anyone knows anything about the other vehicles if they were also impounded and searched?

Ann

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.