April 28, 2024, 12:22:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348926 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: April 23, 2010, 04:32:36 PM »

I think this is old news on NG tonight
http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26/...ice-polygraph/

Art Harris from 3/26/10:

Art Harris Breaks The Bald Truth’s Exclusive: Misty Flunks 2nd Poly

Nancy Grace 4/23/10:

Breaking developments in the Haleigh Cummings case! Urgent report surfaces that Haleigh's former babysitter/stepmom Misty Croslin flunks another polygraph! What does this mean for the investigation and the newly released details that cops have NOT found Haleigh's remains in the St. Johns River? Nancy Grace has all the latest, breaking developments on at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

I think it's new

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: April 23, 2010, 04:37:09 PM »

Wyks I have two daughter's around Ron's age, and never heard them say a honest living, good point 

Yes, good observation.   However, it could be that he knows he is a drug dealer and being one, made him say that.  He could have wanted the public to know he had a job other than drug dealing.   Honest living = would not be selling drugs like he does/did

The only people that would make the point about an "honest living" would be someone who was familiar with making a dishonest living.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: April 23, 2010, 04:48:16 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!   

I have a question about Misty failing a "new" poly.  Did she really take a new poly, or is this more of NG mixing old news in with the new?

Old news.She must be referring to her most recent poly.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: April 23, 2010, 04:51:39 PM »

I think this is old news on NG tonight
http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26/...ice-polygraph/

Art Harris from 3/26/10:

Art Harris Breaks The Bald Truth’s Exclusive: Misty Flunks 2nd Poly

Nancy Grace 4/23/10:

Breaking developments in the Haleigh Cummings case! Urgent report surfaces that Haleigh's former babysitter/stepmom Misty Croslin flunks another polygraph! What does this mean for the investigation and the newly released details that cops have NOT found Haleigh's remains in the St. Johns River? Nancy Grace has all the latest, breaking developments on at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

I think it's new

That would be nice

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #244 on: April 23, 2010, 04:59:23 PM »

REVISED

RON & COBRA #1 - Audio 44 seconds

transcript:

cobra: yea, down there and he told jr. a bunch of s*** and i told jr. little jr he said...

(interrupted mid-sentence)

ron: you know what I told him? he told...let me tell you what i know what he told me...

ron: they were down there fishin` junior hank, actually i call him tommy

cobra: tommy ok

ron: ok, cuz that`s the same jr. hank jr. tommy... and joe were fishin` with austin, tommy`s son... at that dock... it got dark... that dock got swamped with alligators... he told me, he said holy f**** s*** i had to get my son out of there i thought lake placid was fixin` to go on!

cobra: yep

ron: you know what?

cobra: yep?

ron: joe said the corridor would be the perfect f****ing place to kill somebody...

cobra: bam

ron: dump them right in the water... let the alligators take care of the rest.

cobra: bam!

ron: do i think that`s where my daughter`s at? (answers own question) probably.

cobra: yea, well i`m trying to get a team down here brother and the only thing that`s
stopping that right now (end of audio)

---------------------------------------------------

RON AND COBRA - TAPE #2  2 mins. 31 secs

transcript

cobra:

i am gonna tell you this, very important, you got any connections with the cops?
you got any mf that you can get the shirt to me? i got equusearch coming
back out here... for that s*** .... with side-scanning radar there... Dunn`s bridge, both
with the scan, ya know? i gotta look for a dead child... i gotta look for a live child.
gotta do both.

ron: let me tell you this... did you know that gators... burrow?

cobra: yes.

ron: they make burrows?

cobra: i know exactly what gators do man, I`m from Miami!

ron: ...and well th-th-they make burrows where there`s air pockets on top.

(cobra interrupts)

cobra: ...and they`ll push that mud back in their house.

ron: and they will push their prey ( cobra talk over) even if it was a.... thank you, thank

you!

cobra: ...i know brother, man, i am a hillbilly, bro... i`m 52 years old... i`ve been doin`

this a couple days. (laugh)

ron: well, i`m half your age and you can see that i have...

cobra: you`re a father man!

ron: i have  a lot more knowledge than most mf`n fools.

cobra: you`re a father... (laugh) you`re a father... that`s what the main thing is.

(ron lowers voice)

ron: 3 1/2 years i have had custody these kids, why all of a sudden does everyone following me around  the house sayin` baby killer?

cobra: i dunno bro... cuz maybe your girlfriend lost lost one? that`s the only thing...

(unintelligible)

grab in there and pry on her, I guess. you know? Why they came up missing? That`s
why... that`s the only reason i know why.

ron: you know what?

cobra: there ain`t nobody heard nothing until a child missing!

ron: I can`t believe, I can`t believe... EXACTLY!

cobra: f****** joe, man. f******* joe ... joe is such a good liar, man... joe is such a good  f*****... another thing else bro!

(while cobra is talking - ron says something about money - sounds like 700 dollars to catch him)

ron: you know what the thing is? you know what the thing is? you know what the thing is?

cobra: (unintelligible) ...ass on somebody

cobra: i keep... i keep (unintelligible) on joe, i hate to take him out in the f***** swamp! I don`t know what his levels are, bro.

ron: i`m scared... i`m scared of him.

cobra: yea, that`s it... don`t you f*** around now. you kids, man! you got somebody you can....

ron: junior is gonna be with me forever....til the day I die... even if he`s got to go with
me like that. (sirens wailing)....til` the day i die, daddy`s little boy.

(showing off tattoos)

cobra: that`s junior?

ron: that`s junior... daddy`s little boy!

(sirens wailing)

cobra: hey, another mother ****** you can investigate!

ron: ...and daddy`s little girl....Haliegh...

cobra: with a capital H... what`s that all about? I thought it was just regular spellin`...
spell it like that HAY-LEE? I mean with a capital L... two separate names like HAI-LIEGH?

ron: well, actually that`s how it was supposed to be spelled on the birth certificate and i
think they f**** it up!

cobra: oh

ron: ...but lemme tell you this. that one right there...

cobra: tryin` to read it, man?

ron: H-A-L-I-E-G-H?

cobra: that`s it!

ron: let me tell you something...

cobra: betcha it hurt like a m****f***** gettin it

ron: Crystal....yeah... but Crystal was titty feeding Haliegh when I got this one....
How come hers is just now gettin` on her back?

(end of audio)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #245 on: April 23, 2010, 05:03:33 PM »

Thanks Carpe 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: April 23, 2010, 05:13:25 PM »

Thanks Carpe 

Anytime! Anything for Haliegh and the Monks.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: April 23, 2010, 05:31:11 PM »

Quote from: Protect the little babies link=topic=7616.msg1120485#msg1120485

Hello monkeys,,,

I wonder if someone could put a side-by-side of Chelsey and Crystal, those two could be sisters they look so much alike...just curious..     

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey

Chelsea, wife of Timmy

Lindsey, wife of Tommy (Hank Jr.)

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: April 23, 2010, 05:40:02 PM »

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=6252

Haleigh Cummings update: Has Nancy Grace gone too far?
Posted by John Peterson on April 23, 2010

Has Nancy Grace gone too far in her reporting of Haleigh Cummings? In an attempt to report on Haleigh Cummings on a nightly basis, Nancy allowed Art Harris to take to the air and give his ‘story’ that he heard from ‘sources.’ Be forewarned, when you hear news reports from ‘sources’ that quote ‘stories’ without facts, that someone could be unloading a heap of rumors on you.

The latest ‘story’ provided by unknown sources is in regards to Art Harris claiming that sources told him Misty Croslin was brought to the St. Johns River where she identified human bones. If you watched Nancy Grace last night, you would have heard one guest on Nancy’s panel state that it would have been a terrible misjustice by the Putnam County Sheriff’s office to bring Misty Croslin to a scene where she would possibly contaminate evidence.

Should Nancy Grace give it a rest and get back to reporting the facts of a case rather than discussing so much speculation as if it were news?  Should she make a point to clearly distinguish between facts and rumors?

She probably should, but she won’t. It appears that HLN: Headline News branched off of CNN so that they could do just that- discuss, talk about issues, and hear other opinions. This isn’t a fact, but a mere suggestion based upon the programming types that have remained on CNN and those on HLN.

Jane Velez-Mitchell, Nancy Grace, even Joy Behar sit down and talk about cases and share plenty of opinions. Though it’s true Larry King does the same thing and he is still on CNN, it would be fair to state that CNN has more news based programs and HLN has more opinion based shows.

Do you think Nancy Grace went to far or do you believe Art Harris? Do you believe that he has sources reporting the facts of the Haleigh Cumming case?  Is Nancy Grace going too far for ratings or is the Putnam County Sheriff’s office holding back?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: April 23, 2010, 05:45:42 PM »

How many children do Lindsy and Tommy have?  Isn't Austen theirs?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: April 23, 2010, 05:54:23 PM »

Yes, he is theirs.

I think I heard in a jail house tape yesterday... the #3, Mags.

Hopefully someone will back me up on that and confirm it.

------------------
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: April 23, 2010, 05:54:24 PM »

Flo told me today that Hank and Lisa had called her too, omg, this has all gotten out of control big time.

if what flo is saying is true  then how come no one else heard Haleigh screaming.  The mobile home walls are thin and everything can be heard all around so how come neighbors close by didnt report hearing a little girl scream.   sl
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: April 23, 2010, 05:54:44 PM »

I believe they have three, and yes that is their son.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: April 23, 2010, 05:55:48 PM »

Flo told me today that Hank and Lisa had called her too, omg, this has all gotten out of control big time.

if what flo is saying is true  then how come no one else heard Haleigh screaming.  The mobile home walls are thin and everything can be heard all around so how come neighbors close by didnt report hearing a little girl scream.   sl
I am not sure, but I thought a neighbor heard some screams, though I thought they heard Misty.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: April 23, 2010, 06:02:34 PM »

Yes, he is theirs.

I think I heard in a jail house tape yesterday... the #3, Mags.

Hopefully someone will back me up on that and confirm it.

I went and looked it up.  They have two boys, Austen and Dustin, and a baby girl named Layla.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: April 23, 2010, 06:15:31 PM »

Krystal Joan Cummings.. I am pretty sure this is Ron's sister.. Drugs were nothing new to this family..

Case Information
Case Number: 42-2009-CF-001971-AXXX-XX
File Date: 05/14/2009
Judge: HALE R STANCIL

Defendant : CUMMINGS KRYSTLE JOAN (DOB: 08/03/1983)
Attorney: PUBLIC DEFENDER'S OFFICE

Dockets
Bond Number Count Status
IS6K279057  1 RL
IS6K279058  2 RL
IS6K279059  3 RL
IS6K279060  4 RL
Charges 
Date Citation Count Charge Level Degree Disposition
06/15/2009  1 POSSESSION OF COCAINE  F  THIRD  DROPPED/ABANDONED 
06/15/2009  2 POSSESSION OF OXYCODONE  F  THIRD  DROPPED/ABANDONED 
06/15/2009  3 POSSESSION OF HYDROCODONE  F  THIRD  DROPPED/ABANDONED 
06/15/2009  4 POSSESSION OF ALPRAZOLAM  F  THIRD  DROPPED/ABANDONED 
Dockets

http://casesearch.marioncountyclerk.org/index.cfm?FuseAction=Home.CaseView&Case_id=1326615&CFID=1149531&CFTOKEN=34680164

This is what I don't get, how in the he77 do they keep getting off, Ron was arrested at various times for pot, opium, GHB, cocaine,and much more, his sister had arrest IIRC for aiding a jail escapee etc., it's mind boggling.

Is Crystal Cummings older than RC?

I dont know.. I was looking for krystal middle name..

Crystal Gaynell Cummings

The wig has now been fully explained.

Thank you, Heart!

------------------
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: April 23, 2010, 06:17:31 PM »

Hello monkeys,,,

I wonder if someone could put a side-by-side of Chelsey and Crystal, those two could be sisters they look so much alike...just curious..     

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #257 on: April 23, 2010, 06:18:00 PM »

And she said Misty came out and helped carry the laundry into the house.  If I want someone to leave right away or not come in my house I greet them outside and get whatever w/out letting them in.  (BusyBody Neighbor Lady)

I still the kids were eating on the porch because the adults were inside gettin high.

I agree.  If you have two people in the car with the laundry, why would Misty need to help?  I can't imagine the kids having that many clothes when they are chowing down on beenie weenies, or whatever gourmet delicacy that they were eating, bought with food stamps. 

The whole thing with the laundry is strange to me.  Gma Sykes said she always did the kids' laundry, but that Misty did the laundry for her and Ron.  But the night in question there was no laundry detergent in the house.  How much laundry can be done with no detergent?  No wonder Gma Sykes said she did the kids' laundry to be sure the stains were washed out.  Without detergent, no clothes, kids or adults, are going to be clean.

This whole laundry thing...from the pile of laundry where Haleigh's shirt was found, to Gma's taking laundry over to check on the "kids", smells worse than dirty socks.

Misty only needed clorox to wash stains off sheets and blankets. 

Granny Sykes didn't want stains on the children's clothes, she didn't seem to mind Haleigh was absentee from Kindergarden 70 percent of time, mostly unaccountable absentees.

Granny did dress Haleigh adorable too bad she just couldn't stand up to Ronald. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #258 on: April 23, 2010, 06:21:23 PM »

I am not sure, but I thought a neighbor heard some screams, though I thought they heard Misty.

I recall a Ronald's (next door) neighbor's mobile home was unoccupied at that time, don't know which side. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: April 23, 2010, 06:25:05 PM »

Thanks Carpe 

Anytime! Anything for Haliegh and the Monks.

I could be wrong but on Tape 2 at the beginning shirt should be search?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.