April 27, 2024, 11:52:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348924 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: April 23, 2010, 08:12:34 PM »

The attorney says Tommy denies telling Flo anything, but someone asks attorney if he has heard the taped phone call & the attorney says no.
Then how does he know? 

That's my question, as well, No Rose.

Do we pick & choose what we want to believe is the truth?  (Especially from proven liars.)
I know I'm guilty of it.  I guess the attorney is too.

But I really would want to hear that phone call before I would be willing to say Flo is lying.

One thing I know for sure is that this clan is driving me to drink!!!

It's semantics....parsing of words....putting a spin on it....IMO

The attorney isn't saying he "knows" Tommy didn't talk to Flo....he's saying that "Tommy said he didn't talk to Flo".  AND if you want to get real technical....the attorney didn't say that Tommy told me that "today".  All you have to remember is that attorneys don't have to tell us the truth...he's hired to protect Tommy...not to tell us the truth.  I know it sounds blunt, but that's the way it is.....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #301 on: April 23, 2010, 08:16:29 PM »

I think this is a rerun 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #302 on: April 23, 2010, 08:19:17 PM »

bb12 has her own chat incase anyone wants to know.i told her i would spread the word       http://bb12-chris.chatango.com/
Thanks
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: April 23, 2010, 08:21:12 PM »

Misty looks to me like she has gained quiet a bit of weight while in there

Honey Buns run amok

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: April 23, 2010, 08:27:24 PM »

The attorney says Tommy denies telling Flo anything, but someone asks attorney if he has heard the taped phone call & the attorney says no.
Then how does he know? 

That's my question, as well, No Rose.

Do we pick & choose what we want to believe is the truth?  (Especially from proven liars.)
I know I'm guilty of it.  I guess the attorney is too.

But I really would want to hear that phone call before I would be willing to say Flo is lying.

One thing I know for sure is that this clan is driving me to drink!!!

It's semantics....parsing of words....putting a spin on it....IMO

The attorney isn't saying he "knows" Tommy didn't talk to Flo....he's saying that "Tommy said he didn't talk to Flo".  AND if you want to get real technical....the attorney didn't say that Tommy told me that "today".  All you have to remember is that attorneys don't have to tell us the truth...he's hired to protect Tommy...not to tell us the truth.  I know it sounds blunt, but that's the way it is.....

Thank you Puzzler.  I always appreciate & enjoy your input.   an angelic monkey

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: April 23, 2010, 08:37:14 PM »

who is that in the back seat and why is their face blurred out? He asked her did she want him to just drop her off like before and she said yes and then it sounded just like she said Kelley I want you to walk with me? did anyone else hear that? Please tell me that his is not Nay Nays sister Kelley..a minor?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #306 on: April 23, 2010, 08:52:05 PM »

who is that in the back seat and why is their face blurred out? He asked her did she want him to just drop her off like before and she said yes and then it sounded just like she said Kelley I want you to walk with me? did anyone else hear that? Please tell me that his is not Nay Nays sister Kelley..a minor?
I'm pretty sure that's who it was determined it was, my mind is numb but IIRC didn't TJ Hart upload an arrest report that wasn't redacted and it gave her name Again-just going by memory.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: April 23, 2010, 08:59:34 PM »

I'm pretty sure that's who it was determined it was, my mind is numb but IIRC didn't TJ Hart upload an arrest report that wasn't redacted and it gave her name Again-just going by memory.....
Oh my gosh , where was I ...I missed that somehow 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: April 23, 2010, 09:01:46 PM »

The following quote of Grandma Sykes ... tells me that Tommy told his Grandma Flora something.

I missed both JVM and NG.  Where there any BOMBSHELLS!!  I can watch the repeat of NG is about one hour if there is something worth watching.

Youngest son and wife stopped in with some Chinese food.  It may not have been my choice but but ... not complaining.  When I do not have to cook ... all is good with my world.

Janet
6:00 PM PT

++++++

Nancy Grace - April 22, 2010

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: ... Ms. Hollars called me and told me -- she certainly did -- that she had called down here and told them what Tommy had told her. And Teresa and I went and -- over to that area and walked around all afternoon and looked in the woods over there. But of course, we didn`t find anything.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: April 23, 2010, 09:06:07 PM »

The following quote of Grandma Sykes ... tells me that Tommy told his Grandma Flora something.

I missed both JVM and NG.  Where there any BOMBSHELLS!!  I can watch the repeat of NG is about one hour if there is something worth watching.

Youngest son and wife stopped in with some Chinese food.  It may not have been my choice but but ... not complaining.  When I do not have to cook ... all is good with my world.

Janet
6:00 PM PT

++++++

Nancy Grace - April 22, 2010

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: ... Ms. Hollars called me and told me -- she certainly did -- that she had called down here and told them what Tommy had told her. And Teresa and I went and -- over to that area and walked around all afternoon and looked in the woods over there. But of course, we didn`t find anything.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

LOL about cooking, welcome to my world I tend to agree with you, the coincidence of TN and GGMS going the night before the search and GGMS admission that G Hollars did call her leads me to believe that he did tell her something.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: April 23, 2010, 09:16:49 PM »

Then there were three more related buys that took place in early January. On the 18th of January 2010, Misty Croslin was sufficiently trained, or shall we say dumb enough, to consummate an illegal drug transaction by herself, along with a black haired white female that PCSO has only identified as Kelly. New information indicates that she is a minor and is the sister of Kristina “NayNay” Prevatt. On the first two deals, Hope Sykes, the 18-year-old simply sat in the backseat of the under cover agent’s car and did virtually nothing but receive on the job training.

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2010/01/28/misty-croslin-got-robbed/

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #311 on: April 23, 2010, 09:19:30 PM »

Good question.

James Werter isn't privy to the tapes because it is an investigation. So his word isn't worth much.   

Edit: correct typo in name, per Seahorse.  MB

Thank-you, MuffyBee, for the edit, sorry I took up so much space. Where is your little bee? not the stinger-bee! 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: April 23, 2010, 09:24:10 PM »

that was some pretty monkey butt(retching)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: April 23, 2010, 09:34:38 PM »

This from twitter:

TONIGHT: Jane goes one-on-one with the lawyer for Misty Croslin's brother - Tommy! Did he lead cops down to the river?

James Werter right?  Tommy leading LE to the water came out of his mouth I thought.

Didn't James Werter say he only represents Tommy in his drug charges, and not in anything to do with Haleigh?

I need to check my notes.

Why is he speaking to the media about Tommy and Haleigh then?

That's what I was wondering.  If he dropped him as a client what can he talk about besides what's already been said in legaleeze that I won't understand anyway?!
Why does JVM and NG continue to book Werter on their shows if he is no longer representing Tommy in HaLeigh's case.

Anc why would Tommy need an attorney for HaLeigh's case since he has not been charged for it. He claims to not have had anything to do with the disappearance of HaLeigh.

Heart
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: April 23, 2010, 09:36:43 PM »

I sure thought that by now somebody would've given every terrible detail. For real, not another version of Joe did it.  Even the Joe did it story never gets any further than that. No hows, no "and then he did this", a big fat nada. These guys are tough.

I did catch a little bit of NG ( ),  what was the small mention by Jean Cesaris about Ron making deals with the prosecutor? It got stepped on fairly quickly but I may have missed it if they talked about it more. Wonder if he's giving up the dope dealers or about this?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #315 on: April 23, 2010, 09:46:51 PM »

I sure thought that by now somebody would've given every terrible detail. For real, not another version of Joe did it.  Even the Joe did it story never gets any further than that. No hows, no "and then he did this", a big fat nada. These guys are tough.

I did catch a little bit of NG ( ),  what was the small mention by Jean Cesaris about Ron making deals with the prosecutor? It got stepped on fairly quickly but I may have missed it if they talked about it more. Wonder if he's giving up the dope dealers or about this?

Me too, so let's see who hasn't had the finger pointed to them and go from there and the BBM I had never heard before until tonight, and yes she did a great job of circumventing that lil tid bit

[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: April 23, 2010, 09:48:26 PM »

It's pretty quiet in here..........
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: April 23, 2010, 09:52:02 PM »

It's pretty quiet in here..........
Like crickets.........chirp. We are in the middle of a storm so I hope we keep th electrity tonight.

[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: April 23, 2010, 09:52:25 PM »

Me too, so let's see who hasn't had the finger pointed to them and go from there and the BBM I had never heard before until tonight, and yes she did a great job of circumventing that lil tid bit

I thought it was my imagination but she almost had a nano second flash of surprise when JC said it.  somebody on here used to talk about those tiny looks that give away your true feelings.....(crs) I can't remember what it's called but I think I saw it!! Whatever.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: April 23, 2010, 09:55:33 PM »

I thought it was my imagination but she almost had a nano second flash of surprise when JC said it.  somebody on here used to talk about those tiny looks that give away your true feelings.....(crs) I can't remember what it's called but I think I saw it!! Whatever.

I know, it was quick and BAM over......kinda like my ex J/K !! 

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.