April 27, 2024, 12:49:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348877 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: April 23, 2010, 09:55:39 PM »

It's pretty quiet in here..........
Like crickets.........chirp. We are in the middle of a storm so I hope we keep th electrity tonight.

Well get your trusty Patron and have a shot and enjoy the storm. I always love a good thunderstorm.   Have a great weekend. Let's hope somebody cracks ( besides gumma)
j
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: April 23, 2010, 09:56:59 PM »

I sure thought that by now somebody would've given every terrible detail. For real, not another version of Joe did it.  Even the Joe did it story never gets any further than that. No hows, no "and then he did this", a big fat nada. These guys are tough.

I did catch a little bit of NG ( ),  what was the small mention by Jean Cesaris about Ron making deals with the prosecutor? It got stepped on fairly quickly but I may have missed it if they talked about it more. Wonder if he's giving up the dope dealers or about this?

Me too, so let's see who hasn't had the finger pointed to them and go from there and the BBM I had never heard before until tonight, and yes she did a great job of circumventing that lil tid bit

I thought it was my imagination but she almost had a nano second flash of surprise when JC said it.  somebody on here used to talk about those tiny looks that give away your true feelings.....(crs) I can't remember what it's called but I think I saw it!! Whatever.

I know, it was quick and BAM over......kinda like my ex J/K !! 
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #322 on: April 23, 2010, 10:00:40 PM »

It's pretty quiet in here..........
Like crickets.........chirp. We are in the middle of a storm so I hope we keep th electrity tonight.

Well get your trusty Patron and have a shot and enjoy the storm. I always love a good thunderstorm.   Have a great weekend. Let's hope somebody cracks ( besides gumma)
j

I do too, but not the kind where I have to go move my deck furniture IN the house......high winds and huge waves, but it's very peaceful in a weird way and I love to sleep when it's stormy.

I hope something breaks soon and something that's credible enough for prosecution, I'm really getting worried

Night MizJay

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: April 23, 2010, 10:02:25 PM »

I thought it was my imagination but she almost had a nano second flash of surprise when JC said it.  somebody on here used to talk about those tiny looks that give away your true feelings.....(crs) I can't remember what it's called but I think I saw it!! Whatever.

I'm telling.  KLAAAAAAS!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: April 23, 2010, 10:06:46 PM »

Monkey Devil!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: April 23, 2010, 10:15:32 PM »

Monkey Devil!

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: April 23, 2010, 10:15:38 PM »

Tommy & Lindsy Croslin

Heart
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: April 23, 2010, 10:21:17 PM »

b]Tommy & Lindsy Croslin[/b]
wow pre drug days he looks normal!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #328 on: April 23, 2010, 10:41:57 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl.  In my post above, where TN says her mom came by that night, is that a slip?  I would say my mom came by, if I were there.  If I were not, I'd say mom went to their house.  Same thing with "my mother was actually over".  She stops before saying "over at their house" or something else I'd expect her to say, unless she was there.  Am I making sense? lol  Feel free to say no.  Monkey Devil!

Perfect sense. I think most would say it that way, that speak English.

Teresa at the time lived 12-15 miles away.

Nice thong. Belks?
Belks?  Ummm, actually,  I got this little cutie from Bloomingdalesbutts   
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: April 23, 2010, 10:41:57 PM »

I don't think LE  can break Misty(yet) because she is covering for her "man". She probably doesn't have a clue about "self".
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: April 23, 2010, 10:50:32 PM »

i agree about ron..and i also think she is covering for him
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: April 23, 2010, 11:06:59 PM »

mizjay-  Those minute leaks of emotion are called micro-expressions (some call them "tells").  You can read more about them at the Eyes For Lies website http://www.eyesforlies.blogspot.com/ . She explains it far better than I could, as she has links to researchers who've documented micro-expressions.  It's really interesting.  Once it's really explained, you can spot it instantly.

Evening, all!  Checking Haleigh's thread for the arrest that will come.  Hope you have a good weekend!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: April 23, 2010, 11:27:46 PM »

The attorney says Tommy denies telling Flo anything, but someone asks attorney if he has heard the taped phone call & the attorney says no.
Then how does he know? 

That's my question, as well, No Rose.

Do we pick & choose what we want to believe is the truth?  (Especially from proven liars.)
I know I'm guilty of it.  I guess the attorney is too.

But I really would want to hear that phone call before I would be willing to say Flo is lying.

One thing I know for sure is that this clan is driving me to drink!!!

It's semantics....parsing of words....putting a spin on it....IMO

The attorney isn't saying he "knows" Tommy didn't talk to Flo....he's saying that "Tommy said he didn't talk to Flo".  AND if you want to get real technical....the attorney didn't say that Tommy told me that "today".  All you have to remember is that attorneys don't have to tell us the truth...he's hired to protect Tommy...not to tell us the truth.  I know it sounds blunt, but that's the way it is.....

Thank you Puzzler.  I always appreciate & enjoy your input.   an angelic monkey

Awww....thank you, Cece

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: April 23, 2010, 11:42:15 PM »

What did Hank and Lisa know and when did they know it?

Was it really for a family reunion that Hank and Lisa went to Tennessee?

Whatever happened to the men and female that came back to Satsuma with Hank?
Were any of these people with Joe when Joe went to Satsuma in Feb. 2009?

Haleigh Update: Step Grandma Arrested in TN

TJ Hart

Lisa Croslin, the step grandmother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, has been arrested in Tennessee after a warrant for felony forgery was issued by Putnam County with a nation-wide pickup.

Lisa Croslin recenty  told several radio, tv and print news organizations she doubted her daughter Misty Croslin-Cummings was home when 6-year old Haleigh vanished from the trailer Misty shared with the child's father, Ronald Cummings.

In fact, Lisa Croslin reportedly backed up a claim made by her son who just bonded out of the Putnam County on an unrelated theft of a gun charge. Her son--and Misty's brother-- Hank Thomas Croslin Jr. stated he went to Rona and Misty's trailer at about 10 p.m. at Ronald's request by phone to check on Misty and the kids the night Haleigh was taken. Hank "Tommy" Croslin said he banged on the door and the home had no lights on and was quiet. He told Putnam County deputies no one was home.

Lisa Croslin was the woman who returned the gun Tommy Croslin allegedly took from a former neighbor hours after the man noticed it missing from his home when the two went there to use his phone.

Shortly after that, Lisa and her husband Hank Croslin Sr. left the Satsuma area rather quickly headed to be in Tennessee at Lisa's mother's home
.[/b]
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5292416.php

Following is the report by Deputy Nicole Quintiere:

On August 5th, 2009 I was dispatched to the parking lot of the Welaka Kangaroo in reference to the report of a battery. When I arrived on scene, I met with Hank Croslin Jr and Hank Croslin Sr and also Lisa Croslin. Upon initial assessment of the situation I gathered that Hank Croslin Jr had been battered by Ronald Cummings.

Upon further investigation into the incident, I spoke with Hank Croslin Jr on his own. Hank stated that he, Lisa and Hank Sr had gotten a phone call from Misty who was crying and yelling.  He said that Misty asked for them to come to her residence and pick her up because she no longer wanted to be at the residence with Ronald. In an attempt to obtain his sister, he, Lisa and Hank Sr drove to her residence on 4th Avenue. He stated that when he arrived at the residence on 4th Avenue Ronald came out and was acting crazy. He said that Ronald came out and began "swinging on him". He said that he was hit in the head and neck several times.  He said that after they got in their physical altercation, he entered his vehicle in an attempt to drive away and Ronald entered the vehicle on the passenger side and began striking him again.  He said that at that time, he drove away and went to the Kangaroo in Welaka to call 911.  Hank Jr completed a written statement in reference to the incident. He also signed a charging affidavit against Ronald Cummings for Burglary with Battery. Hank Jr was transported to Putnam Community Medical Center complaining of injury to his neck and head.

After speaking with Hank Jr, I spoke with Lisa Croslin. Lisa stated that she was not sure what Ronald was on but he was not in the right state of mind. She said that up until now she never knew him as being violent. She said that they had received a phone call from her daughter Misty screaming and crying. She said that she was worried about her daughter and went to the residence to check on her. She said that when they arrived on scene Ronald went crazy. She said that when they were in the driveway of the residence Ronald came to the vehicle and hit her son. Lisa completed a written sworn statement in reference to the incident.

It should be noted that Hank Sr was at the scene as well. He stated that he did not wish to complete a written or recorded statement. He said that he did not want his daughter to be mad at him so he did not want to take any action. He did state though that he was at the residence when the fight occurred. He said that Ronald went crazy on his son.  He said that they arrived and Ronald came out irate. He said that Ronald hit his son several times and then was forced back into the residence. He stated that after a few more minutes Ronald came back out and initiated another fight. He said that they got into three separate physical altercations before leaving the residence to call 911. No written or recorded statement was provided. He stated that he would be willing to speak in court if a subpoena was issued for him.

After speaking with all three of those subjects, I located Ronald Cummings at 216 4th Avenue.  Upon initial contact, I detained Ronald Cummings for my safety and the safety of all others at the scene.It should be noted that Ronald Cummings is usually in possession of some sort of hand gun and it was mentioned that he may have been in possession of it at the current time.  Ronald was taken outside of the residence by me and Deputy Nelson. Sgt Cecil Manning stayed in the residence with Misty Croslin and Ronald's grandmother Annette Sykes. Ronald was asked to explain what happened with Hank Croslin Jr. He stated to me that he did not wish to speak that it was his right to remain silent. At that time, I asked Deputy Nelson to stay with Ronald while I spoke with Misty and Annette.

Upon speaking with Misty she stated that she had talked to her brother on the telephone. She said that she asked him why he had been calling her residence all day. She said that he asked her if he could come over and she said no because it was too late. She said that he then made a big ordeal about not being able to see her and said he was coming over anyway. She said that when he arrived at the residence, he began a verbal altercation with Ronald. She then said that Hank Jr came at Ronald and a physical altercation began. She said that Ronald went into the residence as instructed by his grandmother. When Hank did not leave the residence Ronald came back out and another physical altercation began. Misty said that she was trying to break up the fight and got hit in the face two times by Hank Jr and her dad Hank Sr because she was in the middle of the fight. She said that they fought for a little while longer and then her brother and mom and dad left. Misty completed a sworn written statement in reference to the incident.

After speaking with Misty I spoke with Ronald's grandmother Annette Sykes. Annette stated that she was in bed and heard a racket outside of her house. She said she got up and opened the door. She said she saw a group of people outside in her front yard. She said she saw three men in a crowd screaming and yelling. She realized that the men were Ronald Cummings, Hank Croslin Jr and Hank Croslin Sr. She said that they were fighting and Misty and her mother were trying to get them to stop.  Misty told them to leave the residence. She said that she attempted to break up the fight and told Ronald to go into the residence and everyone else to leave.She said that she separated Ronald and Hank Jr and sent Ronald in the house. She said she pushed Hank Jr, Sr and Lisa into their van and told them to leave. She said that Hank Jr continued to yell at Ronald. She said that Ronald came back out and they went to fighting again.  She said that Hank Jr was in the van and Ronald reached in again after him to continue the altercation.  She said that again she sent Ronald into the residence and slammed the van door shut so that Hank, Hank and Lisa would leave. She said that Hank Jr was going to the handy way to call the sheriffs office. Annette completed a sworn written statement in reference to the incident.

It should be noted that Ronald Cummings made it very clear at the scene that he had a right to remain silent and did not wish to speak about the incident without a lawyer. Ronald was placed in the rear seating area of my patrol vehicle. He was advised that he was being charged with Burglary with battery. Ronald was transported to the jail without incident.  When we arrived at the jail he advised that he wished to "fill out a statement just like everyone else did against him". He stated also that he wanted to sign charging affidavits in reference to battery against Hank Croslin Jr and Hank Croslin Sr.

In Ronald's statement he stated that three people Hank Croslin Jr, Sr and Lisa Croslin showed up at his grandma's house after they were told not to come there by his wife Misty Cummings.  He said that Hank Jr and Sr got out of the van and approached in an "aggressive" manner.  He said that he asked Hank Jr to get out of his face and he then came closer. He thought he was going to hit him so he pushed him out of the way. He said that Hank Jr then hit him after Ronald pushed him and the physical altercation began. He said that Hank Sr then entered the fight and held him while Hank Jr hit him. Ronald completed a sworn written statement in reference to the incident and also signed charging affidavits against Hank Croslin Jr and Sr for battery.

Ronald was booked without incident on the charge of Burglary with Battery. His bond is set at $12,504.00. Photographs were taken of Ronald Cummings and Hank Croslin Jr's injuries. The photographs have been uploaded onto the PCSO website for further review. At this time, the charging affidavits against Hank Croslin Jr and Sr will be forwarded to the State Attorney's Office for further review. Any further reports or supplements will be completed and submitted in a timely manner

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-08-06/story/ronald_cummings_arrested_for_burglary_battery

Haleigh Cummings - Would $35,000 Get Her Back? Hank Croslin’s Call

On August 28th, Misty Cummings’ father, Hank Croslin Sr., left a voicemail message for Miller claiming Ronald Cummings told him “If I had $35,000, I could have Haleigh back.”

AUDIO: Hank Croslin Sr.’s Voice Message

Miller sought the help of a fellow Texan and friend of Millers, Roy Moffitt of Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling Inc.. Moffit has since written a check to Ronald Cummings for $35,000 payable upon the safe return of Haleigh.

The Sky’s TJ Hart asked Miller what exactly the $35,000 was for. Miller said he was only concerned about getting missing Haleigh back and that he “didn’t give a damn.”

Hart now has in his possession and has forwarded copies of telephone messages of Croslin making the $35,000 claim and another one from Ronald Cumming mother Teresa Neves from August 18th.

In that message, Neves appeared to be concerned about Misty’s state of mind, saying she won’t even be in the same room as Ronald,and leaves to talk on the phone privately and is acting “crazy” Neves urges Miller to come to Florida quickly because Misty ”is ready to crack’
http://www.bloggernews.net/122100

Meanwhile, the St. Johns County Jail, where Croslin is being held, on Wednesday released a videotape of Croslin speaking with her father in which he urges her to tell authorities what she knows about the Haleigh case.

"Misty, don't be lying about nothing because all it's going to do is bury you deeper," Hank Croslin Sr. tells his daughter. "The Haleigh stuff has got to come to an end. It has to, Misty."
http://www.ocala.com/article/20100203/ARTICLES/100209873

Misty's brother, Tommy Croslin, and her father, Hank Croslin Sr., lived about 100 yards away in the same neighborhood.

But neighbors say Hank Croslin Sr. moved out last Saturday, leaving behind some broken furniture and toys on the road.  The seven neighbors First Coast News talked to Tuesday said they were glad all the relatives are gone.

"They were a nuisance to the neighborhood," said neighbor Stephanie Santos. "They were very scary to the kids."

Several other neighbors didn't want to be named or talk on camera.http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151835&provider=rss

Joseph Overstreet is a Misty Croslin’s cousin and was in a dispute with Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, when Cummings accused him of stealing a gun. Overstreet moved back to Tennessee after Haleigh disappeared. He was interviewed by detectives before being cleared last year.

Tuesday, officers, divers and police dogs from several Northeast Florida agencies combed an area off County Road 309, including the river and woods on either bank. Dozens of searchers, divers and several boats are being used, including some equipped with sophisticated underwater sonar.

The search location is previously un-searched. It is off Shell Harbour Road, close to where Misty Croslin’s parents lived on Magnolia Drive before Haleigh disappeared. Her father, Hank Croslin Sr., said Overstreet had stayed at the residence before.

http://www.wikio.com/comments/?infoid=181734131

Heart
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: April 24, 2010, 12:00:51 AM »

The attorney says Tommy denies telling Flo anything, but someone asks attorney if he has heard the taped phone call & the attorney says no.
Then how does he know? 

He doesn't... he just told Jane what his client says.
Lawyers should believe in their clients... they don't always, but they should.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: April 24, 2010, 12:01:13 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100207/articles/2071006?p=all&tc=pgall
“Croslin’s, Cummings’ lives tied to family, misfortune”
this is what lindsy told about herself:

Lindsy Croslin says she first met Misty and her brother, Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr., in Flagler Beach while they were in school. Hank and Lindsy Croslin have been together about eight years now.

“People would just go to the beach and hang out,” Lindsy Croslin said. “I met him up there. Me and Misty became friends before me and Tommy even started dating, and so she was like the sister I didn’t have as an only child.”

Eventually, after she married Tommy Croslin in 2007, they all ended up in Putnam County. Lindsy Croslin’s grandparents had a house in Satsuma, and she thought it would be nice to move somewhere else for a change of scenery, she said. Her husband’s parents also ended up in Putnam County and had their own place.

At one point before Haleigh’s disappearance, Misty Croslin and her parents, Hank Croslin Sr. and Lisa Croslin, moved in with Misty’s brother and his wife after Hank Croslin Sr. was involved in a car accident and the family “lost everything,” Lindsy Croslin said. Hank Croslin Sr. was hit by a drunken driver, she said.

As she had since high school, Misty Croslin watched her sister-in-law’s children. Meanwhile, Misty Croslin’s two brothers and father worked together at an electric company.

After the vehicle accident, Lindsy Croslin said Hank Croslin Sr. wasn’t rehired at the job because he couldn’t work.

He has several medical problems, one of the reasons he has been seeing different doctors and not because he was intentionally “doctor shopping” as was alleged by officers when he was arrested in November, she said.

Those who know her say family has always been at the center of Misty Croslin’s world.
That sense of togetherness is part of what Lindsy Croslin, whose family previously had included just her and her father, said she fell in love with when she met Misty and Tommy.
“I thought it was so neat that (Tommy’s) parents had been married since 16 and were still together. I thought it was neat that they had a mom and dad,” Lindsy Croslin said. “That’s how their upbringing is, very close - they all stick together. They all watch out for each other.”
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100207/articles/2071006?p=all&tc=pgall

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: April 24, 2010, 12:11:12 AM »

Dayum, I would never in a million yrs recognized his as Tommy......his ears seemed to have grown as his body dwindled, just WOW is about all I can say as he looks like a different person to me.....

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: April 24, 2010, 12:20:19 AM »

# janice huval Says:
April 23rd, 2010 at 9:16 pm

Art, one thing that bothers me is the phone call to the police when ron said”Why u let them took my daughter,u bitch?”and have the police checked for squeaky shoes that junior talked about.maybe in joe or tommy’s closet.
http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/22/police-confirm-misty-croslin-saw-bones/#comment-45666

# Art Harris Says:

April 23rd, 2010 at 10:19 pm

jh — they have checked…
http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/22/police-confirm-misty-croslin-saw-bones/#comment-45672

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: April 24, 2010, 12:23:37 AM »

Ron might of had some pull to get into PDM..

Birth:  unknown
Death:  Jul. 27, 2007

Robert B. "Bob" Welfenberg, 64, of Palatka, died Friday, July 27, 2007, at his residence.

Born in St. Louis, Mo., Mr. Welfenberg settled here in the early 1970s after his military service. He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam Conflict. In 2006 he retired as an engineering technician from PDM Bridge in Palatka after 27 years of service. When he was young, Bob was a cowboy and a rodeo rider. He was a Baptist. He was formerly active at the First Baptist Church in Hollister where he ministered to the young people. He enjoyed fishing. The two main things in Bob's life were his family and his work.

He was preceded in death by his parents, Walter and Angela Welfenberg, who were married 59 years.

Surviving are his wife, Donna Welfenberg of Palatka; a son and daughter-in-law, Michael and Rachel Welfenberg of Interlachen; two daughters, Tina Belcher of Satsuma and Angela Welfenberg of Ocala; three stepsons and stepdaughter-in-law, Darryl and Rachel Dotson of Interlachen, Dwayne Dotson of Augusta, Ga. and David Dotson of Palatka; two stepdaughters, Melissa Messum of Jacksonville and Michelle Baggett of Satsuma; one brother, Kenneth Welfenberg of St. Louis, Mo.; one sister, Judy A. Harder of St. Louis, Mo.; nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild.

Calling hours are from 3-5 p.m. Sunday, July 29, at Masters Funeral Home in Palatka. Funeral services will be at 4 p.m. Monday, July 30, at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bill Wing officiating. Interment will follow in Palatka Memorial Gardens.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=20695256

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: April 24, 2010, 12:25:34 AM »

Ron might of had some pull to get into PDM..

Birth:  unknown
Death:  Jul. 27, 2007

Robert B. "Bob" Welfenberg, 64, of Palatka, died Friday, July 27, 2007, at his residence.

Born in St. Louis, Mo., Mr. Welfenberg settled here in the early 1970s after his military service. He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam Conflict. In 2006 he retired as an engineering technician from PDM Bridge in Palatka after 27 years of service. When he was young, Bob was a cowboy and a rodeo rider. He was a Baptist. He was formerly active at the First Baptist Church in Hollister where he ministered to the young people. He enjoyed fishing. The two main things in Bob's life were his family and his work.

He was preceded in death by his parents, Walter and Angela Welfenberg, who were married 59 years.

Surviving are his wife, Donna Welfenberg of Palatka; a son and daughter-in-law, Michael and Rachel Welfenberg of Interlachen; two daughters, Tina Belcher of Satsuma and Angela Welfenberg of Ocala; three stepsons and stepdaughter-in-law, Darryl and Rachel Dotson of Interlachen, Dwayne Dotson of Augusta, Ga. and David Dotson of Palatka; two stepdaughters, Melissa Messum of Jacksonville and Michelle Baggett of Satsuma; one brother, Kenneth Welfenberg of St. Louis, Mo.; one sister, Judy A. Harder of St. Louis, Mo.; nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild.

Calling hours are from 3-5 p.m. Sunday, July 29, at Masters Funeral Home in Palatka. Funeral services will be at 4 p.m. Monday, July 30, at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bill Wing officiating. Interment will follow in Palatka Memorial Gardens.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=20695256

Great find JG! I never knew Welf worked at PDM

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.