April 27, 2024, 10:56:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348915 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: April 24, 2010, 12:28:52 AM »

Ron might of had some pull to get into PDM..

Birth:  unknown
Death:  Jul. 27, 2007

Robert B. "Bob" Welfenberg, 64, of Palatka, died Friday, July 27, 2007, at his residence.

Born in St. Louis, Mo., Mr. Welfenberg settled here in the early 1970s after his military service. He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam Conflict. In 2006 he retired as an engineering technician from PDM Bridge in Palatka after 27 years of service. When he was young, Bob was a cowboy and a rodeo rider. He was a Baptist. He was formerly active at the First Baptist Church in Hollister where he ministered to the young people. He enjoyed fishing. The two main things in Bob's life were his family and his work.

He was preceded in death by his parents, Walter and Angela Welfenberg, who were married 59 years.

Surviving are his wife, Donna Welfenberg of Palatka; a son and daughter-in-law, Michael and Rachel Welfenberg of Interlachen; two daughters, Tina Belcher of Satsuma and Angela Welfenberg of Ocala; three stepsons and stepdaughter-in-law, Darryl and Rachel Dotson of Interlachen, Dwayne Dotson of Augusta, Ga. and David Dotson of Palatka; two stepdaughters, Melissa Messum of Jacksonville and Michelle Baggett of Satsuma; one brother, Kenneth Welfenberg of St. Louis, Mo.; one sister, Judy A. Harder of St. Louis, Mo.; nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild.

Calling hours are from 3-5 p.m. Sunday, July 29, at Masters Funeral Home in Palatka. Funeral services will be at 4 p.m. Monday, July 30, at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bill Wing officiating. Interment will follow in Palatka Memorial Gardens.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=20695256

Thanks JG, I thought the same thing when I read that some time ago.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: April 24, 2010, 12:31:48 AM »

Also found this today and posted in Who's Who..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: April 24, 2010, 12:35:37 AM »

JG, do you recall exactly what it was that Flo told Misty that Lisa had told her was all on the front page of the newspaper and Misty said that it was not true? That Lisa was not telling the truth.

It was in one of the audio tapes of Misty talking to Flo.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: April 24, 2010, 12:39:32 AM »

JG, do you recall exactly what it was that Flo told Misty that Lisa had told her was all on the front page of the newspaper and Misty said that it was not true? That Lisa was not telling the truth.

I listen to the tapes that were on BNN and I don't take much what  Flo says of much value...
Misty told Lisa that she got it wrong and it was not in the newspaper. I think it had to do with the letter Misty wrote...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: April 24, 2010, 12:42:30 AM »

I listen to the tapes that were on BNN and I don't take much what  Flo says of much value...
Misty told Lisa that she got it wrong and it was not in the newspaper. I think it had to do with the letter Misty wrote...
Ah ok, tks!

Heart
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: April 24, 2010, 12:44:52 AM »

I think that is the one I am looking for it was a letter Misty wrote accusing Joe and Flo and Joe's mother where on the phone with Misty and she was denying it and they were asking her why did you write it then?  that is the reason I was thrown off by Flo changing tunes on Joe.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: April 24, 2010, 12:47:19 AM »

I think that is the one I am looking for it was a letter Misty wrote accusing Joe and Flo and Joe's mother where on the phone with Misty and she was denying it and they were asking her why did you write it then?  that is the reason I was thrown off by Flo changing tunes on Joe.

I think Tommy already spoken to LE about Shell Harbor before Flo.. Jeff Hardy even stated that the information did not come from Tennesee..
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #347 on: April 24, 2010, 01:33:34 AM »

so sorry this is O/T - please wish Northern Rose a Happy Bday - thread started.

Justice for Haleigh an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: April 24, 2010, 01:36:42 AM »

Nancy Grace is hard to follow because she cuts and splices so many things were those videos tonight new?  If they are found it interesting her dad kept telling her to tell what she knows, and that he mentioned Ronald and falling into his game.  She drives me crazy with the whining OMG maybe you shouldn't sell pills.  And her dad says it wasn't you selling?  Really in the videos sure seems.  she was the one getting the pills getting the money these people live in la la land.
Misty does look better though she must of been on a lot of drugs for her weight to change that fast.
BUT I am wondering "if" Tommy's lawyer says he no longer represents him on the Haleigh Cummings case because he doesn't need anyone to represent him?  He told the truth was a minor player and got a deal? 
Could be the reason his lawyer is still talking about it Tommy and the Haleigh case?

If they would just come out with it we would not be going crazy...
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: April 24, 2010, 01:52:48 AM »

My heart goes out to all the children of all the people involved in this whole mess.  (the young, innocent, school aged ones--cousins, friends etc...)  I can't imagine how hard this all is for them.      So sad.... Confused
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: April 24, 2010, 02:34:47 AM »

i agree about ron..and i also think she is covering for him

My initial GUT feeling has always been that the KEY players in Haleigh's death are Ron/Misty.
Misty lacks maturity and is so "in love" with Ron, that she will never rat on him.
I feel that she is ignorant and will go to prison for Ron !

IMO, she is immature and has some type of mental illnes. Sociopath ? Personality Disorder?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: April 24, 2010, 03:01:13 AM »

IS cracks me up!  I really read there for the free for all B!tch Fest.   They are arguing over the fact that Crystal also got a Haleigh Tat supposedly after she went missing but nobody mentioned it they only bashed Ron about getting his!  Did anyone here know Crystal got a tat?

Here is part of it:

CObra: I’m trying to read it man…

ROn: H-A-L-E-I-G-H

Cobra; That’s It

Ron: Let me tell you this…Crystal was titty-feeding Haleigh when I got this one

Cobra: Yea…

Ron: How come hers is just now getting on her back?

I don't have my son's name tattoo'd anywhere on by body but if he went missing I might get one.  Just saying all this tattoo stuff is ridiculous.

Klaas, when my nephew died in a tragic car accident, my brother and my nephew (father and brother of the deceased) both got tattoos.  They loved my nephew even before the tat. 

Some people have to show they love someone by demonstrating it visually, others hold them close in their hearts and cherish them.

Me thinks Ron dost protest too much.  There is no need to show and tell an onlooker that you love someone, your actions and words speak for you.  When the child is gone, then I can see wanting the visual.  I am not against tattoos of living people, I just don't like the way Ron is calling Crystal out here.  Tattoo does not equal love.  Does he have a Jr tattoo?

Crystal was breast feeding Haleigh why wasn't Ron?   

Oh, he was too busy getting a tattoo!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #352 on: April 24, 2010, 08:04:52 AM »

Also found this today and posted in Who's Who..

Goodmorning JerseyGirl, Monkey's & Guest,

Thank-you Jersey for this is excellent find, holy moly, how the hay did you find this article?

It sounds to me like there was a "cake in the oven"  Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: April 24, 2010, 08:19:48 AM »

Here is an article from BNN - Peter Hyatt links for Statement Analysis.  There is one on NG and also scroll down for one on Grama Hollars.

www.bloggernews.net/124386

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony & A Long DiscussionPosted on April 23rd, 2010 by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crimeRead 1 times.I had the opportunity to have a pretty in depth discussion with Statement Analysis expert Peter Hyatt a couple of days ago. His brand of science and art is not Voodoo, it makes perfect sense. Just like the polygraph reveals deception so does the written and spoken word if you know what to look for.

In many ways he backed up the age old theory that in every lie there is a grain of truth. Sometimes it is hard to find, but it is there. The real challenge is finding all of those grains and piecing together the puzzle.

Cases such as Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony become convoluted quickly. Andy Warhol’s 15 minutes of fame rule seems to become the norm. As a case ages, the spider web of ‘important’ people seems to grow at an exponential rate.

There can be no better example of this phenomena as the Haleigh Cummings case. In the rabid need to bring news to the public, just about everyone that is even remotely related to the little girl has spoken out. It does not matter that they had not seen her in years, it does not matter that they knew nothing about her circumstances at the time of the disappearance, they are all experts.

Who holds the real key to Haleigh Cummings? It is not the battling grammies, it is not the aunts and uncles, and probably not the infamous cousin. The truth lays within a very small group of people. Alas this magic band are not being forthcoming.

There is a triumvirate and they do hold the key, Misty Croslin, her then lover Ronald Cummings, and Misty’s esteemed brothers Tommy and Timmy. OK, some one will point out that a triumvirate is three, and I have mentioned four. I believe that when this case is solved three of those four will be implicated.

Based on the crash course that Peter Hyatt gave me, I have been reading and thinking about what all of these people have publicly said over the past 14 months. It gets depressing faster than a speeding bullet. His analysis of the original 911 tape is incredibly revealing. An even more compelling analysis  of the case concerns the early investigation. Read this, oh and make sure that your tray tables and seats are in the upright position! Read it here. Click link above to access.

I was talking to him yesterday and he said something that caught my attention, “Reading the truth is boring. The truth is the truth. But reading deception is fascinating”

Oh I can’t wait to talk to him on Sunday. You will not want to miss this program, the link is here.

Simon Barrett

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #354 on: April 24, 2010, 08:20:05 AM »

http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/2010/04/latest-in-haleigh-cummings-case.html

The comments I found of interest. 
IDK if the L.P. poster's have great imaginations or if there is any truth in any of the comments. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #355 on: April 24, 2010, 08:31:42 AM »

Ron might of had some pull to get into PDM..

Birth:  unknown
Death:  Jul. 27, 2007

Robert B. "Bob" Welfenberg, 64, of Palatka, died Friday, July 27, 2007, at his residence.

Born in St. Louis, Mo., Mr. Welfenberg settled here in the early 1970s after his military service. He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam Conflict. In 2006 he retired as an engineering technician from PDM Bridge in Palatka after 27 years of service. When he was young, Bob was a cowboy and a rodeo rider. He was a Baptist. He was formerly active at the First Baptist Church in Hollister where he ministered to the young people. He enjoyed fishing. The two main things in Bob's life were his family and his work.

He was preceded in death by his parents, Walter and Angela Welfenberg, who were married 59 years.

Surviving are his wife, Donna Welfenberg of Palatka; a son and daughter-in-law, Michael and Rachel Welfenberg of Interlachen; two daughters, Tina Belcher of Satsuma and Angela Welfenberg of Ocala; three stepsons and stepdaughter-in-law, Darryl and Rachel Dotson of Interlachen, Dwayne Dotson of Augusta, Ga. and David Dotson of Palatka; two stepdaughters, Melissa Messum of Jacksonville and Michelle Baggett of Satsuma; one brother, Kenneth Welfenberg of St. Louis, Mo.; one sister, Judy A. Harder of St. Louis, Mo.; nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild.

Calling hours are from 3-5 p.m. Sunday, July 29, at Masters Funeral Home in Palatka. Funeral services will be at 4 p.m. Monday, July 30, at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bill Wing officiating. Interment will follow in Palatka Memorial Gardens.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=20695256

JerseyGirl,

Wowsie. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #356 on: April 24, 2010, 08:35:05 AM »

Here is an article from BNN - Peter Hyatt links for Statement Analysis.  There is one on NG and also scroll down for one on Grama Hollars.

www.bloggernews.net/124386

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony & A Long DiscussionPosted on April 23rd, 2010 by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crimeRead 1 times.I had the opportunity to have a pretty in depth discussion with Statement Analysis expert Peter Hyatt a couple of days ago. His brand of science and art is not Voodoo, it makes perfect sense. Just like the polygraph reveals deception so does the written and spoken word if you know what to look for.

In many ways he backed up the age old theory that in every lie there is a grain of truth. Sometimes it is hard to find, but it is there. The real challenge is finding all of those grains and piecing together the puzzle.

Cases such as Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony become convoluted quickly. Andy Warhol’s 15 minutes of fame rule seems to become the norm. As a case ages, the spider web of ‘important’ people seems to grow at an exponential rate.

There can be no better example of this phenomena as the Haleigh Cummings case. In the rabid need to bring news to the public, just about everyone that is even remotely related to the little girl has spoken out. It does not matter that they had not seen her in years, it does not matter that they knew nothing about her circumstances at the time of the disappearance, they are all experts.

Who holds the real key to Haleigh Cummings? It is not the battling grammies, it is not the aunts and uncles, and probably not the infamous cousin. The truth lays within a very small group of people. Alas this magic band are not being forthcoming.

There is a triumvirate and they do hold the key, Misty Croslin, her then lover Ronald Cummings, and Misty’s esteemed brothers Tommy and Timmy. OK, some one will point out that a triumvirate is three, and I have mentioned four. I believe that when this case is solved three of those four will be implicated.

Based on the crash course that Peter Hyatt gave me, I have been reading and thinking about what all of these people have publicly said over the past 14 months. It gets depressing faster than a speeding bullet. His analysis of the original 911 tape is incredibly revealing. An even more compelling analysis  of the case concerns the early investigation. Read this, oh and make sure that your tray tables and seats are in the upright position! Read it here. Click link above to access.

I was talking to him yesterday and he said something that caught my attention, “Reading the truth is boring. The truth is the truth. But reading deception is fascinating”

Oh I can’t wait to talk to him on Sunday. You will not want to miss this program, the link is here.

Simon Barrett

Goodmorning Grama,

Thank-you for the link.

I scrolled down to "a link to a tape between Nanny and Misty" where Nanny may not be able to testify because of a certain
reason...?   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #357 on: April 24, 2010, 08:42:03 AM »

IS cracks me up!  I really read there for the free for all B!tch Fest.   They are arguing over the fact that Crystal also got a Haleigh Tat supposedly after she went missing but nobody mentioned it they only bashed Ron about getting his!  Did anyone here know Crystal got a tat?

Here is part of it:

CObra: I’m trying to read it man…

ROn: H-A-L-E-I-G-H

Cobra; That’s It

Ron: Let me tell you this…Crystal was titty-feeding Haleigh when I got this one

Cobra: Yea…

Ron: How come hers is just now getting on her back?

I don't have my son's name tattoo'd anywhere on by body but if he went missing I might get one.  Just saying all this tattoo stuff is ridiculous.

Klaas, when my nephew died in a tragic car accident, my brother and my nephew (father and brother of the deceased) both got tattoos.  They loved my nephew even before the tat. 

Some people have to show they love someone by demonstrating it visually, others hold them close in their hearts and cherish them.

Me thinks Ron dost protest too much.  There is no need to show and tell an onlooker that you love someone, your actions and words speak for you.  When the child is gone, then I can see wanting the visual.  I am not against tattoos of living people, I just don't like the way Ron is calling Crystal out here.  Tattoo does not equal love.  Does he have a Jr tattoo?

Crystal was breast feeding Haleigh why wasn't Ron?   

Oh, he was too busy getting a tattoo!

My opinion is Crystal probably didn't want anything to do with Cobra and has become unreasonally nasty about his comments.

He needs to apolgize to Crystal and then put some quarter's in a cuss jar when he is guest on Simon's show.

Crystal is no Saint and nor is Cobra.  He did a find job searching for Haleigh but being vile and nasty shouldn't be his claim to fame.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: April 24, 2010, 09:15:51 AM »

Here is another analysis .. Peter Hyatt - Misty's 911 call

Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Statement Analysis of Misty's 911 Call

Misty Croslin, 17, was the live in girlfriend of Ronald Cummins, 26, and watching his two young children while he worked the night shift.

We know that she was on a 3 day drug binge prior to the day that Haliegh was reported missing at 3:30AM. We also know that she and Ronald had a fight where he called her cell phone, from work, about 20 times, and finally, at 10PM, called Misty's brother to go to the home and check on her. The brother went over at 10PM and no one was home.

We know that this family has been reported to be troubled in substance abuse and domestic violence, and that allegations of abuse and neglect of the children have been made.

Let's look at the 911 call from the point of Statement Analysis. Ron came home at about 3:30AM and Misty informed him that his child was missing and he had her call the police.

The question posed to Misty is "What's your emergency?"

911: "911, what's your emergency"

Misty Croslin: "Hi...umm...I just woke up...and our backdoor was wide open and I think...and I can't find our daughter"

The first thing we notice is the order in which Misty addresses the 911 operator. Order is important. We will name things in the order of importance; the order of birth, the order of attachment. In Statement Analysis, you may ask yourself, "What would I say?" Before Misty answers the question, we find her speaking about herself.

1. I just woke up.

The 911 operator did not ask Misty if she was alseep. To Misty, this is the most important aspect of her call and it is what she says first.

When my kids were in hockey, we often went to "Play It Again Sports: Used and New". Can you guess which items were sold more often? It was used equipment. Name your children. You likely do it in age order. "Moe, Larry and Curly" who was the dominant figure? Likely it was Moe. "I'd like to order steak and salad." The steak is likely more important than the salad. Who runs the country? You'd likely answer "Barak Obama and Joe Biden" rather than "Joe Biden and Barak Obama". The order in which a person speaks shows the importance placed by the speaker. If you asked the same question of Mrs. Biden, or Joe Biden's kids, the answer may be different.

Misty, first and foremost, wants the police to know that she was asleep. This is the most important thing to Misty.

2. Next: The backdoor was wide open.

Secondly, she wants the police to know that the backdoor was wide open. She has two things to tell the police before she reports that a young child is missing. This tells us that her alibi is foremost in her mind, more important to Misty than the missing child.

Ask yourself:

What would you say to a 911 operator if you woke up to find your child missing??

You'd say "my child is missing!" before anything else. Everything else is incidental to you because you are consumed with one thought: your child is missing. It would be the most important thing to you; not your sleep, and certainly not a door.

In excited utterance, the 911 call shows precisely what the person is thinking. Remember Cindy Anthony's 911 call? "It smells like a dead body in the damned car." Cindy smelled the unforgettable odor of decay. In her mind, the car is "damned" because she knew her missing grandchild had been in it. 911 calls, excited utterance, are recorded because of their importance to a case. If you were the police officer responding to an alleged missing child case and you heard Cindy's exclamation, the first thing you would do is go to the car, and then call in a cadaever dog. Florida police appeared to have made the appropriate initial reponse in the Casey Anthony case.

3. Misty finally answers the question, "What's your emergency?"

"our daughter is missing".

Notice how she went from the first person pronoun "I was asleep" to now the plural? Any change in language is significant. Why the pronoun change? Pronouns show ownership.

"left the car there. Went to the store. Met some friends." The absence of the personal pronoun may indicate a subconcious "distancing" of the person.

Later, we learned that Misty failed up to 3 polygraphs and a stress analyzer test.

In an interview with media later that day, Misty referred to Haleigh in the past tense. "...she loved me...".

Parents and caretakers never speak of their children in the past tense unless they know they are dead. Some mothers are unable to speak of their dead children in the past tense for quite some time after their child's death. It is an unbearable thought.

Before this investigation even began, it would be evident to Florida law enforcement that the 17 year old knows what happened to Haleigh, and later, that she is likely deceased.

Also on this call is the mention of cinder blocks. This needs to be noted. What was in her mind when she spoke? Cinder blocks. She was NOT reporting a missing child, she was editorializing her story of being asleep and having a door open. The missing child was an afterthought.

911 calls often leave important clues to investigators.

Updates to follow
Posted by Seamus O Riley at 4:30 AM 4 comments   Links to this post

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #359 on: April 24, 2010, 09:22:06 AM »

Very interesting thanks Grama 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.