April 27, 2024, 08:51:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348903 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #360 on: April 24, 2010, 09:39:08 AM »

Very interesting thanks Grama 

wow, I agree, great article and analysis.

Yesterday, I saw the jail house recording with Misty speaking to Hank Sr. And in that tape Misty has internalized the outcome. If you watch this again you will see it clearly. Misty has moved on. Sure, she's making it hard to conclude the case, but to me it's rather obvious that she killed Haleigh. Years ago, I may not have believed that a young girl could pull this off, but then there was Susan Smith and of course, Casey Anthony. So, it's easy to see that a young girl can kill a child.

In that tape she and Hank are talking about why she didn't listen to Hank and now she in this big mess. She then says and I paraphrase - 'but why do they have to screw up my / our lives'. She does her crying routine. And I just rolled my eyes.

To me, that was a very very powerful admission. In a sense- look, what's done is done and why do I have to suffer over all this.

This is clearly someone who has never been held to any responsible for any of her actions. She cries and gets whiny and gets her way - and she did it to Hank in the jail house video. She did it to Ron when she came back from the sex / drug binge. This is how she operates. And she thinks that a few fake tears and her whiny little voice is going to get her out of killing a child.

One question I have never seen mentioned and if it has been - please forgive me, but while Misty was on her sex / drug binge - who watched the children? Wasn't Ron working a few of those days at a minimum?

Good morning all -

Hi Sunny 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #361 on: April 24, 2010, 09:46:59 AM »

Good morning, I also wondered who was watching the kids while Misty was on her three day binge. I don't know if Ron worked the weekends, but if he didn't I just assumed he did.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: April 24, 2010, 09:53:14 AM »

Good morning, I also wondered who was watching the kids while Misty was on her three day binge. I don't know if Ron worked the weekends, but if he didn't I just assumed he did.

I'm sure it's been discussed. It would have been a huge question at some point. Oh and I think I meant while Ron was working NIGHTS, not days. 

I wonder why the GGMS didn't mention this? or did she? Or did someone else admit to the care of the kids? I have no idea.

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: April 24, 2010, 10:00:50 AM »

wow, I agree, great article and analysis.

Yesterday, I saw the jail house recording with Misty speaking to Hank Sr. And in that tape Misty has internalized the outcome. If you watch this again you will see it clearly. Misty has moved on. Sure, she's making it hard to conclude the case, but to me it's rather obvious that she killed Haleigh. Years ago, I may not have believed that a young girl could pull this off, but then there was Susan Smith and of course, Casey Anthony. So, it's easy to see that a young girl can kill a child.

In that tape she and Hank are talking about why she didn't listen to Hank and now she in this big mess. She then says and I paraphrase - 'but why do they have to screw up my / our lives'. She does her crying routine. And I just rolled my eyes.

To me, that was a very very powerful admission. In a sense- look, what's done is done and why do I have to suffer over all this.

This is clearly someone who has never been held to any responsible for any of her actions. She cries and gets whiny and gets her way - and she did it to Hank in the jail house video. She did it to Ron when she came back from the sex / drug binge. This is how she operates. And she thinks that a few fake tears and her whiny little voice is going to get her out of killing a child.

One question I have never seen mentioned and if it has been - please forgive me, but while Misty was on her sex / drug binge - who watched the children? Wasn't Ron working a few of those days at a minimum?

Good morning all -

Hi Sunny 

Good Morning Rob!!  Every morning I come here to read, get caught up and hopefully get some clarity.........hasn't happened yet! I so admire those of you that keep trying to make some sense of the fuster cluck!! I think they need to tie them hand and foot and throw them in the damn river and see who talks first!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: April 24, 2010, 10:01:39 AM »

I think Misty as some sort of detachment syndrome. I'm not qualified to really make any kind of judgment - she understand right and wrong and there is no doubt about that but then there is the punishment and accepting responsibility for her actions. It's like that's where the train comes off the tracks.

somehow in her mind, she knows what she does is wrong, but punishment and responsibility are for others, even if they didn't commit the crime. I don't know if it's all because she is young, but any 17 year old should know that there is right and wrong and consequences for your actions.

She has some sort of cognitive disassociation disorder in my humble opinion.

In other words - she's whacked.

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: April 24, 2010, 10:02:00 AM »

Morning nrcg!  So why do WE have to wonder...why in the heck hasn't that been answered and verified.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: April 24, 2010, 10:06:31 AM »

I think Misty as some sort of detachment syndrome. I'm not qualified to really make any kind of judgment - she understand right and wrong and there is no doubt about that but then there is the punishment and accepting responsibility for her actions. It's like that's where the train comes off the tracks.

somehow in her mind, she knows what she does is wrong, but punishment and responsibility are for others, even if they didn't commit the crime. I don't know if it's all because she is young, but any 17 year old should know that there is right and wrong and consequences for your actions.

rob, I know you have seen Ron's record...can you give any explanation why he keeps getting 'off'?  He walks away from charges that would put you or I in jail for years!  Some think he may have been a drug snitch..........

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: April 24, 2010, 10:08:38 AM »

Morning nrcg!  So why do WE have to wonder...why in the heck hasn't that been answered and verified.
This may have been answered, and I don't remember, but I'm sure someone here knows this answer. I was even trying to remember if Crystal had the kids that weekend. There is so much info, I'm forgetting some of this. I think Misty is whacked also Rob, I don't really know terms for different mental disorders, except for a few, so I'll go with whacked. There is a part of me that can't help but feel sorry for all three of those kids, having to deal and live with Hank and Lisa couldn't have been easy. Though it does seem when Misty was with Flo she was doing okay, but then how does one believe that, when everyone lies.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: April 24, 2010, 10:08:44 AM »

rob, I know you have seen Ron's record...can you give any explanation why he keeps getting 'off'?  He walks away from charges that would put you or I in jail for years!  Some think he may have been a drug snitch..........

<stumped> like everyone else. ((shrugs))

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: April 24, 2010, 10:09:50 AM »

by the way Sunny, I hope things are all going better for you  an angelic monkey

+++

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: April 24, 2010, 10:10:28 AM »

As soon as I see people that have done something to animals that is wrong, I'm done with a person, my logic is if you hurt an animal it wouldn't be a big stretch to hurt a human. That one charge with a deer and Ron 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: April 24, 2010, 10:11:37 AM »

by the way Sunny, I hope things are all going better for you  an angelic monkey

all is good..........and you too I hope

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: April 24, 2010, 10:13:53 AM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: April 24, 2010, 10:15:49 AM »

TTYL...............have a good day!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: April 24, 2010, 10:29:48 AM »

Thanks Grama.. Interesting article
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: April 24, 2010, 10:50:22 AM »

I'm sure it's been discussed. It would have been a huge question at some point. Oh and I think I meant while Ron was working NIGHTS, not days. 

I wonder why the GGMS didn't mention this? or did she? Or did someone else admit to the care of the kids? I have no idea.

What I find now that is interesting .. Misty stated the blanket was peed on Monday so does that mean the children were at the home on the weekend. Now GGranny does the wash for the children.. Did she only do the clothes? If Haleigh wet the bed at night or some times at night you would think GGranny would check the sheets and blankets to see if they needed to be washed.. Just Thinking Out Loud...
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: April 24, 2010, 10:51:50 AM »

Haleigh Cummings: Issues 4/23/10 Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MfvNGBc4Pk

Haleigh Cummings: Issues 4/23/10 Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDv75wGlI3Y

Haleigh Cummings: Issues 4/23/10 Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDIFBZxikgI

Haleigh Cummings: Issues 4/23/10 Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Odxy8jDRTM

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: April 24, 2010, 10:52:15 AM »

Hi no rose

We may be bald today from pulling out all our hair but ... that run in the rain yesterday really did relieve some of the frustration in regards to this case.  We'll have to do it again.

Hey ... could it be that Grandma Sykes had been watching the kids in Misty's absence and ... this is the reason she was returning the "laundry".  Something does not seem right in regards to the explanation she provided to NG in regards to the "laundry".

IMO

Janet

++++++++

Nancy Grace - April 22, 2010

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: I stopped by about 7:30 to drop off some laundry that I had done. I always did the children`s laundry just because it`s something I`ve always done. And the children were on the front porch with Misty. They were eating supper. And when we drove up, Haleigh jumped out of her chair and come running up and gave me a hug. And Junior came out and gave me a hug, and I gave them a kiss. And Misty walked out. She helped carry some of the clothes into the house and got the children`s shirts on, and they got back up to eat supper. I gave them a kiss, told them good-bye, and I got back in the car and left.

GRACE: So all along, Ms. Sykes, Misty Croslin has told us that that evening she spent that evening doing laundry, doing the kids` laundry. So that`s not true. You did the laundry?

SYKES: She did hers and Ronald`s and the household laundry, but I did the children`s clothes because I didn`t like them -- I didn`t like them to have stains or anything on them. I`m real -- I just always did their laundry, the children`s laundry. They did their own...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: April 24, 2010, 10:58:59 AM »

Hi no rose

We may be bald today from pulling out all our hair but ... that run in the rain yesterday really did relieve some of the frustration in regards to this case.  We'll have to do it again.

Hey ... could it be that Grandma Sykes had been watching the kids in Misty's absence and ... this is the reason she was returning the "laundry".  Something does not seem right in regards to the explanation she provided to NG in regards to the "laundry".

IMO

Janet

++++++++

Nancy Grace - April 22, 2010

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: I stopped by about 7:30 to drop off some laundry that I had done. I always did the children`s laundry just because it`s something I`ve always done. And the children were on the front porch with Misty. They were eating supper. And when we drove up, Haleigh jumped out of her chair and come running up and gave me a hug. And Junior came out and gave me a hug, and I gave them a kiss. And Misty walked out. She helped carry some of the clothes into the house and got the children`s shirts on, and they got back up to eat supper. I gave them a kiss, told them good-bye, and I got back in the car and left.

GRACE: So all along, Ms. Sykes, Misty Croslin has told us that that evening she spent that evening doing laundry, doing the kids` laundry. So that`s not true. You did the laundry?

SYKES: She did hers and Ronald`s and the household laundry, but I did the children`s clothes because I didn`t like them -- I didn`t like them to have stains or anything on them. I`m real -- I just always did their laundry, the children`s laundry. They did their own...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

I'm already mostly grey haired  so might as well pull out some as well. If we could only get a straight answer for simple questions that would help, who really picked up Haleigh from the bus stop would be great. Now I wouldn't doubt that great grandma did the kid's laundry, but I just don't believe anyone. And maybe great grandma did take care of the kids that weekend that Misty was off getting into trouble. I've never seen such a mess, everybody covers their butt.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: April 24, 2010, 11:00:32 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qJQLXpG2tI8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qJQLXpG2tI8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.