April 28, 2024, 04:01:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348941 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: April 24, 2010, 11:04:30 AM »

Good Morning

Many thanks to all who provided updates from last night's NG and JVM shows.  I am in the process of reading transcripts now.

Janet
8:00 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: April 24, 2010, 11:07:50 AM »

Very interesting thanks Grama 

wow, I agree, great article and analysis.

Yesterday, I saw the jail house recording with Misty speaking to Hank Sr. And in that tape Misty has internalized the outcome. If you watch this again you will see it clearly. Misty has moved on. Sure, she's making it hard to conclude the case, but to me it's rather obvious that she killed Haleigh. Years ago, I may not have believed that a young girl could pull this off, but then there was Susan Smith and of course, Casey Anthony. So, it's easy to see that a young girl can kill a child.

In that tape she and Hank are talking about why she didn't listen to Hank and now she in this big mess. She then says and I paraphrase - 'but why do they have to screw up my / our lives'. She does her crying routine. And I just rolled my eyes.

To me, that was a very very powerful admission. In a sense- look, what's done is done and why do I have to suffer over all this.

This is clearly someone who has never been held to any responsible for any of her actions. She cries and gets whiny and gets her way - and she did it to Hank in the jail house video. She did it to Ron when she came back from the sex / drug binge. This is how she operates. And she thinks that a few fake tears and her whiny little voice is going to get her out of killing a child.

One question I have never seen mentioned and if it has been - please forgive me, but while Misty was on her sex / drug binge - who watched the children? Wasn't Ron working a few of those days at a minimum?

Good morning all -

Hi Sunny 

Agree with you...also, a great question...WHO was watching the children while Misty was on a drug binge?  I'd like to know the answer to that one, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: April 24, 2010, 11:16:09 AM »

I'm already mostly grey haired   so might as well pull out some as well. If we could only get a straight answer for simple questions that would help, who really picked up Haleigh from the bus stop would be great. Now I wouldn't doubt that great grandma did the kid's laundry, but I just don't believe anyone. And maybe great grandma did take care of the kids that weekend that Misty was off getting into trouble. I've never seen such a mess, everybody covers their butt.
[/quote]

Me too but ... I attempt to fool everybody.  Every six weeks religiously there is a simple process that I go through and ... grey/white hair has never been an issue.  It involves Natural Instincts ... Toasted Almond.

Anyways ... to give credit where credit is due ... I believe that Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes loved those kids and were often the caregivers.  They both knew the dynanmics encompassing Ron and Misty's life.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: April 24, 2010, 11:18:04 AM »

I'm already mostly grey haired  so might as well pull out some as well. If we could only get a straight answer for simple questions that would help, who really picked up Haleigh from the bus stop would be great. Now I wouldn't doubt that great grandma did the kid's laundry, but I just don't believe anyone. And maybe great grandma did take care of the kids that weekend that Misty was off getting into trouble. I've never seen such a mess, everybody covers their butt.

Me too but ... I attempt to fool everybody.  Every six weeks religiously there is a simple process that I go through and ... grey/white hair has never been an issue.  It involves Natural Instincts ... Toasted Almond.

Anyways ... to give credit where credit is due ... I believe that Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes loved those kids and were often the caregivers.  They both knew the dynanmics encompassing Ron and Misty's life.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #384 on: April 24, 2010, 11:22:51 AM »

I'm already mostly grey haired  so might as well pull out some as well. If we could only get a straight answer for simple questions that would help, who really picked up Haleigh from the bus stop would be great. Now I wouldn't doubt that great grandma did the kid's laundry, but I just don't believe anyone. And maybe great grandma did take care of the kids that weekend that Misty was off getting into trouble. I've never seen such a mess, everybody covers their butt.

Janet
I tried that, but it didn't help much     I'm sure we discussed about the children and that weekend, I'm trying to remember that maybe Crystal had the kids that weekend, but just don't remember. But if not, maybe great grandma did watch the kids, someone had to 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: April 24, 2010, 11:42:25 AM »

Why does James Werter not wait until the recorded telephone conversations between Tommy and his grandmother are released prior to defending his client in the media?

Janet

++++++++++++

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
How Did Haleigh Die?
Aired April 23, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

JAMES WERTER, ATTORNEY FOR TOMMY CROSLIN: I will tell you that I feel comfortable with Tommy and representing Tommy. ...

I can tell you this. I had a discussion with Tommy twice, and when he called to get in touch with myself and Steve Brown, he did not talk to Flo Hollars about what happened that night. ...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you`re saying Grandma Flo is making up this entire story out of whole cloth, because you`re saying Tommy has said to you flat- out, "I did not tell Grandma Flo anything about who did what to Haleigh"?

WERTER: This is what Tommy told me. ...

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: In other words, did Tommy ever implicate Cousin Joe, or could there be somebody else involved?

JAMES WERTER, ATTORNEY FOR TOMMY CROSLIN: Well, I can`t answer the latter part of that question. What I did say was Tommy did not discuss this case with Flo Hollars. ...

MIKE BROOKS, HLN LAW ENFORCEMENT ANALYST: Well, again, since we know that there was a phone call from Tommy to Flo Hollars, most likely it was tape recorded by the Putnam County sheriffs. Have you heard the content of that exact phone call yet?

WERTER: No, I haven`t. They`re kind of slow on releasing those kind of things.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/23/ijvm.01.html

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: April 24, 2010, 11:49:03 AM »

I guess Mr Werter, just took his client to be telling the truth to him about the phone calls.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #387 on: April 24, 2010, 11:54:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and guest!

Grandma Monkey, thanks for the articles you posted, very interesting.
CeCe...thank you so much for the beautiful video....Haleigh is such a beautiful Angel.  But to be truthful when i see the clip of Ron and Teresa on their knees I want to throw up. It is just so fake that you can see it a mile away. He acts so much like Susan Smith it is sickening.That happened about 50 miles from me and I told my Mom the first time it was on tv that she had done something with Michael and Alex. I guess I was naive at that time...I never dreamed she had murdered them.

I just pray that little Haleigh can be found and laid to rest with some dignity.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: April 24, 2010, 11:59:38 AM »

CeCe...thank you so much for the beautiful video....Haleigh is such a beautiful Angel.  But to be truthful when i see the clip of Ron and Teresa on their knees I want to throw up. It is just so fake that you can see it a mile away. He acts so much like Susan Smith it is sickening.That happened about 50 miles from me and I told my Mom the first time it was on tv that she had done something with Michael and Alex. I guess I was naive at that time...I never dreamed she had murdered them.

I just pray that little Haleigh can be found and laid to rest with some dignity.

Your most welcome, Darla.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: April 24, 2010, 12:01:19 PM »

I believed Susan Smith the first time I saw her on tv  I totally agree about how fake they are, makes me sick.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #390 on: April 24, 2010, 12:05:12 PM »

Good morning, I also wondered who was watching the kids while Misty was on her three day binge. I don't know if Ron worked the weekends, but if he didn't I just assumed he did.

Morning nrcg!  So why do WE have to wonder...why in the heck hasn't that been answered and verified.

I am with you all on this one, I've followed this case the whole time and can't recall those details ever being released about where the kids were the binge weekend and if Ron was at PDM or maybe his aunts

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: April 24, 2010, 12:06:55 PM »

Sorry, was reading newest to oldest ... and did not acknowledge  the other's that also appreciated my posting.

So.. Your WELCOME as well Jersey, NRCG & Rob ... and whoever else thanked me. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: April 24, 2010, 12:09:10 PM »

Janet
I tried that, but it didn't help much     I'm sure we discussed about the children and that weekend, I'm trying to remember that maybe Crystal had the kids that weekend, but just don't remember. But if not, maybe great grandma did watch the kids, someone had to 

No Crystal was due to have them the weekend after Haleigh disappeared, so it wouldn't have been her..........weird that nobody has the answer to this one Q.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: April 24, 2010, 12:10:04 PM »

Good morning, I also wondered who was watching the kids while Misty was on her three day binge. I don't know if Ron worked the weekends, but if he didn't I just assumed he did.

Morning nrcg!  So why do WE have to wonder...why in the heck hasn't that been answered and verified.

I am with you all on this one, I've followed this case the whole time and can't recall those details ever being released about where the kids were the binge weekend and if Ron was at PDM or maybe his aunts

Good Luck whoever can get an answer to that one.  We have been 15+ months and we still haven't gotten the PDM hours worked, etc.. confirmed ... but we did establish that Ron was the one that picked her up at the bus. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: April 24, 2010, 12:18:25 PM »

Sorry, was reading newest to oldest ... and did not acknowledge  the other's that also appreciated my posting.

And thanks IM with the info about Crystal going to be having the kids the next weekend. I find it so strange that we have never heard who was taking care of Haleigh and Jr that weekend when Misty was off on her binge.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: April 24, 2010, 12:20:09 PM »

Good Luck whoever can get an answer to that one.  We have been 15+ months and we still haven't gotten the PDM hours worked, etc.. confirmed ... but we did establish that Ron was the one that picked her up at the bus. 

I know, mind boggling isn't it.....remember for the first 8 months or so we thought his normal hrs at PDM were 3-3, I don't understand why LE wont address the simple Q's unless they are relevant to the investigation and releasing them would hurt it, just makes no sense whatspever

[
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: April 24, 2010, 12:24:38 PM »

Hi no rose

We may be bald today from pulling out all our hair but ... that run in the rain yesterday really did relieve some of the frustration in regards to this case.  We'll have to do it again.

Hey ... could it be that Grandma Sykes had been watching the kids in Misty's absence and ... this is the reason she was returning the "laundry".  Something does not seem right in regards to the explanation she provided to NG in regards to the "laundry".

IMO

Janet

++++++++

Nancy Grace - April 22, 2010

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: I stopped by about 7:30 to drop off some laundry that I had done. I always did the children`s laundry just because it`s something I`ve always done. And the children were on the front porch with Misty. They were eating supper. And when we drove up, Haleigh jumped out of her chair and come running up and gave me a hug. And Junior came out and gave me a hug, and I gave them a kiss. And Misty walked out. She helped carry some of the clothes into the house and got the children`s shirts on, and they got back up to eat supper. I gave them a kiss, told them good-bye, and I got back in the car and left.

GRACE: So all along, Ms. Sykes, Misty Croslin has told us that that evening she spent that evening doing laundry, doing the kids` laundry. So that`s not true. You did the laundry?

SYKES: She did hers and Ronald`s and the household laundry, but I did the children`s clothes because I didn`t like them -- I didn`t like them to have stains or anything on them. I`m real -- I just always did their laundry, the children`s laundry. They did their own...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

Hi, Janet. I don't find it odd that Ggma would do the laundry for the kids. It's pretty common with grandmas and she was a BIG part of their lives. Misty was 16 when she moved in with Ronald.. what 16 y.o. is a pro at doing laundry? Very few, I would say. Especially considering the raising that the Croslin kids had. And I think Ggma kept the kids a lot, before Misty came along. I get the impression she didn't think Misty was much good at domestic duties.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: April 24, 2010, 12:24:40 PM »

And thanks IM with the info about Crystal going to be having the kids the next weekend. I find it so strange that we have never heard who was taking care of Haleigh and Jr that weekend when Misty was off on her binge.
YW NRCG...........again I find it strange too

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: April 24, 2010, 12:32:59 PM »

Hi Auntie Darla~

A few weeks ago I went back and re-read the first 5 threads and found so many others including myself felt the exact same way about the clip you mentioned and we all stated his actions reminded us of Susan Smith and to this day I still feel this way. It was very interesting to go back and read our initial first impressions. Your dream about Haleigh and what you felt has always been chilling to me

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: April 24, 2010, 12:58:17 PM »

I know, mind boggling isn't it.....remember for the first 8 months or so we thought his normal hrs at PDM were 3-3, I don't understand why LE wont address the simple Q's unless they are relevant to the investigation and releasing them would hurt it, just makes no sense whatspever

I wonder why LE questioned Ron what took him so long to get home from work unless he got done work way before 3am.. And why take so long to get home and then go to the store for cigareets and peanuts when you made over 20-90 phone calls... Did Ron go into work late?
Ron attorney stated he got into work before 5pm- 45 mintes early . Ron stated he picked up Haleigh gave her and JR and Misty a kiss and hug and then left for work.. Did Ron get done work 1-2am instead of 3am?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.