April 28, 2024, 12:55:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348928 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2010, 10:36:04 PM »

Finally..son went on school field trip and were supposed to be home at 7, then 8, then 8:30 so I missed the "smackdown"

Flora dropped an H-Bomb - in her true Flo style. It was chilling
to say the least. Made me sick.

Said Misty told her Joe and Tommy were in another room with Haliegh.

Haliegh was screaming.

Misty in bedroom with covers over her head in fear. Doing nothing.

Heard the couch bouncing noises.

Carpe meant to say TY because I heard it too and just could not bring myself to put it into words yet. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2010, 10:36:25 PM »

one time, along time ago, RED was asked why the name scared monkeys. And I don't remember the exact reason, but I do remember it was something that made me a lifelong member. (I think I said that he and Tom were geeks and ran up trees away from their bullies) .. LOL Red, quickly shot that down and explained the meaning.

He said something like - Monkeys work together for the greater good. I know someone will find that post and bring it all into perspective, but being new to SM all the way back then - it was a little political blog that grew and changed the blogoshere.

I was member number nine and relished and enjoy that I have been here all that time. I hope that everyone who comes into contact with us not only helps to find missing persons but share some of the political values. If you are only here for missing persons - that's all that matters. Missing persons transcends all political values and I hope that everyone feels at home here.  an angelic monkey

Cough Cough...Maybe some conservative values not political values.  Luv me some Monkeys tho!

Me too, I don't know how I'd have made it thru this last yr without my monkeys an angelic monkey and you know who you are

nite nite furballs 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2010, 10:36:49 PM »

Finally..son went on school field trip and were supposed to be home at 7, then 8, then 8:30 so I missed the "smackdown"

Flora dropped an H-Bomb - in her true Flo style. It was chilling
to say the least. Made me sick.

Said Misty told her Joe and Tommy were in another room with Haliegh.

Haliegh was screaming.

Misty in bedroom with covers over her head in fear. Doing nothing.

Heard the couch bouncing noises.

Well, if Misty loved Haleigh 'like she was one of her own', then they need to get that lil biotch spayed.  IMO

Monkey Devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2010, 10:39:43 PM »

Please tell me this latest story is not true.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2010, 10:41:02 PM »

one time, along time ago, RED was asked why the name scared monkeys. And I don't remember the exact reason, but I do remember it was something that made me a lifelong member. (I think I said that he and Tom were geeks and ran up trees away from their bullies) .. LOL Red, quickly shot that down and explained the meaning.

He said something like - Monkeys work together for the greater good. I know someone will find that post and bring it all into perspective, but being new to SM all the way back then - it was a little political blog that grew and changed the blogoshere.

I was member number nine and relished and enjoy that I have been here all that time. I hope that everyone who comes into contact with us not only helps to find missing persons but share some of the political values. If you are only here for missing persons - that's all that matters. Missing persons transcends all political values and I hope that everyone feels at home here.  an angelic monkey

Cough Cough...Maybe some conservative values not political values.  Luv me some Monkeys tho!

Me too, I don't know how I'd have made it thru this last yr without my monkeys an angelic monkey and you know who you are

nite nite furballs 

night... sleep tight, Rob.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2010, 10:41:35 PM »

So they were over there looking before LE got there?  Not good - GGMS.  Now why would you admit to that one on National Television? 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2010, 10:43:59 PM »

I pray to God it's not, but we all know is happens and some know personally, but I prefer to believe it was an OD......never thought I'd say I would think an OD was a better way, but in this case my heart is broke listening to that story, and if true they should line every one up and shoot them. Who in the he77 would allow that to happen to a innocent child, I would have risked my own life to protect her and to be honest I think I could prolly kick their skinny @sses myself.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2010, 10:45:23 PM »

I sure hope not. Yet, I do realize that it could turn out that way.

I just boil over with anger at the thought of how anyone could

treat a small defenseless little girl that way.

These creatures need to get got, that`s all that keeps

cycling through my brain.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2010, 10:45:49 PM »

I pray to God it's not, but we all know is happens and some know personally, but I prefer to believe it was an OD......never thought I'd say I would think an OD was a better way, but in this case my heart is broke listening to that story, and if true they should line every one up and shoot them. Who in the he77 would allow that to happen to a innocent child, I would have risked my own life to protect her and to be honest I think I could prolly kick their skinny @sses myself.
mee too, there would have been a real knock down drag out, I would have went crazy, this is so sad...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2010, 10:49:17 PM »

I sure hope not. Yet, I do realize that it could turn out that way.

I just boil over with anger at the thought of how anyone could

treat a small defenseless little girl that way.

These creatures need to get got, that`s all that keeps

cycling through my brain.
AMEN~ and after hearing Ron say that he would basically make sure JR never left him on that tape even if that meant........he should be lined up in that group too, and if and when he's out he should never be allowed to have a gun much less an assault rifle. He is a thug and I've said so since the very first day, I' d want to make sure he was never around any child again  They aren't worth the air they breathe IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2010, 10:51:46 PM »

It's sickening.  I would of wanted anything but this so I am praying also.  I still can't express my anger if that is what happened to Haleigh.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2010, 10:52:23 PM »

Flo told me today that Hank and Lisa had called her too, omg, this has all gotten out of control big time.

Did she say "when"Hank and Lisa called her or "what" they said?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2010, 10:56:09 PM »

mee too, there would have been a real knock down drag out, I would have went crazy, this is so sad...
I agree with all of you.

When did gumma hear this version?   Why didn't Jr. have any recall of sissy crying out and huddling under covers with MC?
Within days, MC is back to hanging with family as if nothing happened.  Not once did she give a drug/alcohol induced boohoo fest about something bad happening?
I'm so cynical, I don't believe any of it.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2010, 10:56:37 PM »

I have to say that Peter Odom laughing at NG was cute.  I think I like him.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2010, 10:58:34 PM »

I agree with all of you.

When did gumma hear this version?   Why didn't Jr. have any recall of sissy crying out and huddling under covers with MC?
Within days, MC is back to hanging with family as if nothing happened.  Not once did she give a drug/alcohol induced boohoo fest about something bad happening?

TY a voice of reason.  That would of been a very traumatic event for Jr as well he would of remembered that.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2010, 11:01:06 PM »

I have to say that Peter Odom laughing at NG was cute.  I think I like him.
Shoemaker was laughing his a$$ off  when NG jumped all over Joe's lawyer when he refused to respond to her question if JO had any sex offenses.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2010, 11:02:16 PM »

It's sickening.  I would of wanted anything but this so I am praying also.  I still can't express my anger if that is what happened to Haleigh.

Yes it is, my anger comes out as rage since my son was molested at age 3, and 7 yrs later I still have enough rage in me for what terror my son lived thru, enough rage that I'm afraid of what I would do if I ever laid eyes on that perp again.......it really doesn't go away Let's continue to pray and maybe we will eventually find out the truth and fry anyone who was involved, or helped to CYA after the fact while a family sat by for 14 months clueless as to were their baby was

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2010, 11:05:44 PM »

Will the Haleigh Cummings' Homicide Case be Solved this Week?
http://newsblaze.com/story/20100418090329kays.nb/topstory.html

Heart
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2010, 11:05:56 PM »

I agree with all of you.

When did gumma hear this version?   Why didn't Jr. have any recall of sissy crying out and huddling under covers with MC?

TY a voice of reason.  That would of been a very traumatic event for Jr as well he would of remembered that.

It sounds like someone is trying to tie tidbits (the squeaking) to make a story that puts Misty in the victim role. She's threatened. She's not sure what went on.  bull.
And again it still amazes me there is never any animosity or even a snarky tone from Ron's GMA. I don't think I could hold it back.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2010, 11:14:10 PM »

Trying to catch up, my monkey friends!  I had to watch the replay, was out earlier.  I did see most of it and have to say that GGMS came across better than I expected.  Flo, well, her nick certainly fits her because the crap keeps flo'ing right out of her mouth.  How many nights will she have something new to add?  While I am ready to give her kudos for giving up the flesh and blood, I would have preferred she did it behind closed doors with LE.  However, if she tried, and they seemed to ignore her, then maybe this is what she felt she had to do?  Just trying that glass half full approach, not that I'm buyin' it. LOL

I'm going back to catch up.  I hope they all get what they deserve, and in this case, nothing less.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.