April 27, 2024, 09:24:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348847 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #400 on: April 24, 2010, 01:09:17 PM »

WS_3001 RON AND COBRA 5 minutes 26 seconds

full transcript:

cobra: that`s all i know, baby

ron: joseph edward overstreet

cobra: J E? i do know the extra part.

ron: joseph edward overstreet

cobra: you puttin` money on this motherf***** too, ain`t ya?

ron: I`m ummm...

cobra: 75 percent sure?

ron: no.

cobra: no? more than that?

ron: no, i`m not sure at all. ...but i`m gonna tell you what...

cobra: did you have any enemies? i heard you was messin off drug dealers and s***
so, you know i was tryin` to run that s*** down. i don`t want to get you in trouble
with drug dealers and s*** but, did you bring this drama to your house?

ron: no, absolutely not. here look, when i moved there, nobody knew where i lived,
nobody. NOBODY... except Joe and Misty`s family and nobody, nobody, and Kristina
Cobair, Nay-Nay.

cobra: Nay-Nay

ron: nay-nay, she`s the one that took misty to f*** greg, white boy, on stokes landing.
yeah, she`s busted. yeah, she told me.

cobra: damn dog! damn dog! damn dawggggg!

ron: i love her, look. i love her. love misty.

cobra: i know you do, everybody who knows that know that

ron: i love that son-of-a-b**** so she had an affair, f**** it. a
good f*** and a half never had nothing to do with my daughter going missing.

cobra: at least your focused. your focused.

ron: you know what else, my best friend is black.

cobra: all my boys are black. i just told you all my boys are black.

ron: orlando, orlando, hey... let me tell ya, orlando is far from being
a drug dealer but if you will look into as deep as you can... somewhere
here in putnam county... there is an orlando... i`m not sure if his name
is trailor also?

cobra: f***, you the man, I mean damn, reach out.

ron: listen listen... orlando, there is also another orlando.

cobra: i know

ron: his social security number is only a couple of numbers off from
Orlando my friend`s... and he does have a battery on a (unintellgible) and
he is a big drug dealer... and they`re accusing my best friend as him.

ron: my best friend has been working for superior, i think i started there
in november of 05, i think he started there about 6 weeks before i did,
a month and a half? ... about 6, 7 weeks before i did... he`s been there
ever since.

cobra: ain`t no big f***** deal, bro

ron: so we used to...

cobra: hey, it don`t make no, we ain`t no big deal... it`s the motherf****
heroin and s***

ron: here`s the thing... look

cobra: you look like you ain`t scared of needles bro

ron: oh, i look like ain`t scared?

cobra: look like you ain`t scared of em.

ron: yeah, but does it look like them been anywhere?

cobra: no you ain`t tracking... you ain`t trackin

ron: does it look like any of them been anywhere, huh? huh? you sure?

cobra: nah nah nah

ron: yeah, exactly!

cobra: but you know us boys down in miami, you get em in the tools, ya know?
but you dont have to show me your tools, i believe that. heyyyy

ron: i will show you the bottom side of my *** sack where a lot of
motherf***** like to put it!

cobra: (laugh) ohhhh!!! heyyyy there`s people looking at me, dog!!!!

cobra: listen man,  i got your boys figured out, i know, i figured out...down there and he told jr. a bunch of s*** and i told jr. little jr he said...

(interrupted mid-sentence)

ron: you know what I told him? he told...let me tell you what i know what he told me...

ron: they were down there fishin` junior hank, actually i call him tommy

cobra: tommy ok

ron: ok, cuz that`s the same jr. hank jr. tommy... and joe were fishin` with austin, tommy`s son... at that dock... it got dark... that dock got swamped with alligators... he told me, he said holy f**** s*** i had to get my son out of there i thought lake placid was fixin` to go on!

cobra: yep

ron: you know what?

cobra: yep?

ron: joe said the corridor would be the perfect f****ing place to kill somebody...

cobra: bam

ron: dump them right in the water... let the alligators take care of the rest.

cobra: bam!

ron: do i think that`s where my daughter`s at? (answers own question) probably.

cobra: yea, well i`m trying to get a team down here brother and the only thing that`s
stopping that right now... the only thing that is stoppin me is the sheriff and
the f***** deputy wont call me back and they got the power to do it and they
aint called me so... i finally talked to somebody from FDLE this afternoon and
they gotta...

ron: well let me get on my phone and see if i can get john...

cobra: let me tell you one more thing! there is a dude that is killin babies...
probably about 20 of em...one described to me yesterday that made me sick to my stomach...
about beat this kid to death... blood flying all over the windshield and s***
and he drove off... and cleaned the vehicle... he`s out right now on a 2 count
child molestation sexual battery and his name is snodgrass.

cobra: no,no,no... he`s got a monitoring bracelet on and i talked to the monitoring
people, theres no inconsistencies in the monitor... none. ...and he`s a bondsman,
he`s a friend of mine from jacksonville from global.

(static)

cobra: hey let me pull my s**** over there. uh huh. i`m fixin to pull over
there with him. (unintelligible)

cobra: if you lyin to me... charge! hear me? this guy... oh f**** it...
that`s one motherf**** that I`m gonna have to use it... if i gotta use it..
i`m gonna use it. Let me ask you a question man...no, i ain`t gonna ask you
a question in here now man... (laugh) i almost f**** myself up.

(end audio)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #401 on: April 24, 2010, 01:10:58 PM »

RON AND COBRA - WS_3003 audio - 1 mins 52 secs

full transcript:

cobra: had the van that afternoon, the last afternoon that uh...

ron: i ain`t never had that van, they won`t let me drive that van.

cobra: what van could misty drive? they`ve already told me, they told me
that the day that Haliegh came up missing... that afternoon when she picked
her up from the bus stop... she picked her up in a van... and that uh, you
come down there flyin` sideways at the bus stop... hey, where my girl at?
...and you know... you lookin` for misty. what is all that?

cobra: oh, they lyin?

ron: all that is wrong, dude. i picked my daughter up from the bus stop that day!
i dropped her off at the bus stop... and i picked her up at the bust stop!

cobra: well, i am glad you told me that... you know why? cuz these scratches on
the van and all that s*** i`m glad misty didn`t do that s***, the van, you know
driving around. i think joe was driving the mother****** van!

ron: I! I picked my daughter up from the bus stop... and she sat in my lap...
f**** what the world thinks, they can all suck my d*** .... I let her sit in my lap
and steer the car home... and she put her left blinker on to turn left down the dirt
road to go to my house! when she rounded the (unintelligible) and s***... hit the right
blinker! okay?

cobra: damn

ron: i got out, i gave her a hug and a kiss... i gave my son a hug and a kiss,
gave my girlfriend a hug and a kiss,  told her i love you... i`ll see y`all when i
get home from work.

cobra: what did you mean when you said: b****, who the f*** did you let come in here
and steal my kid? that`s what i wanted to ask you about. if I had any questions for
you, you must have known she had somebody in there.

ron: i don`t think she had anything to do with it.

cobra: you don`t think she let anybody come in? well you said...
you said that on that tape i heard it!

ron: no. i just wanted to know... uh no, i said: b***** HOW THE F*** could you
let somebody come in my house?

cobra: yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahhhh

ron: what i wanna know is... (crosstalk)

cobra: when you left for work, you locked that f**** door, you had that
back door locked?

ron: yeah yeah... but you know what? you look on the internet and look up bump locks.

cobra: i know, i know how to bump lock like a motherf***** but you know that s***
works like sometime works sometime works sometime.... if the feds would have took
the whole motherf***** door knob we could have told it`s been bump locked!

ron: they already came and got it

cobra: that motherf***** ain`t gone! they ain`t touch your screen door, dog!
they ain`t touch your f***** door! what they bring it back?

ron: no

cobra: put new ones in?

ron: came back and put new ones in.

(end of audio)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #402 on: April 24, 2010, 01:13:19 PM »

Good morning, I also wondered who was watching the kids while Misty was on her three day binge. I don't know if Ron worked the weekends, but if he didn't I just assumed he did.

Morning nrcg!  So why do WE have to wonder...why in the heck hasn't that been answered and verified.

I am with you all on this one, I've followed this case the whole time and can't recall those details ever being released about where the kids were the binge weekend and if Ron was at PDM or maybe his aunts

Good Luck whoever can get an answer to that one.  We have been 15+ months and we still haven't gotten the PDM hours worked, etc.. confirmed ... but we did establish that Ron was the one that picked her up at the bus. 

I know, mind boggling isn't it.....remember for the first 8 months or so we thought his normal hrs at PDM were 3-3, I don't understand why LE wont address the simple Q's unless they are relevant to the investigation and releasing them would hurt it, just makes no sense whatspever

I wonder why LE questioned Ron what took him so long to get home from work unless he got done work way before 3am.. And why take so long to get home and then go to the store for cigareets and peanuts when you made over 20-90 phone calls... Did Ron go into work late?
Ron attorney stated he got into work before 5pm- 45 mintes early . Ron stated he picked up Haleigh gave her and JR and Misty a kiss and hug and then left for work.. Did Ron get done work 1-2am instead of 3am?

BBM~I too found that very interesting because IF he did get off at 3am, then he would have arrived home about that time and there would be nothing to question I do remember Ron's atty stating he went to work early, about 45 minutes early IIRC, that has always struck me as odd because his atty also stated that he didn't punch in until 5pm, he just doesn't strike me as the type that would go in early when not being paid and leaves us open to speculate WTF was he doing during that time. Also, in the very beginning Ron stated Misty had called him on the way home from work so WHY in he77 would he be surprised to see her up at that time if she had just called him Another thing I've wondered is IF he did indeed make 90 calls certainly his co-workers would have noticed, BUT if he was working on the back 40 of PDM property there's no way anyone would be able to watch him unless they were back there with him, that's the part of PDM that is incredibly wooded and very dark right next to the St. John's river. I don't think we will ever get the truth unless this case goes to trial what his work situation was that night. Again if I had left my kids with even a highly reliable sitter (which we know Misty wasn't) and couldn't reach her after even 5 calls, I'd sure as chit get my butt in the car and go home and check on my kids, job be damned my keds come first, and I have done that before when my daughter didn't answer her cell while watching my son, I left work and drove home to check on them, I was pizzed because her phone had died but explained to her that I had to be able to get in touch with her and that's why she has a phone. While I was livid I had to leave work and go home, I was also so relieved to know everything was ok, again it just makes no sense to me that Ron knowing she just got home from a threesome sex/drug binge and was exhausted and had to be strung out yet he states he didn't leave to check on them...............either he knew (which I've always believed) so didn't bother OR those 90 calls were him frantically trying to check and make sure "things were being taken care of properly". Again JMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: April 24, 2010, 01:17:45 PM »

Good morning, Monks!

I have been thinking about what Tommy's lawyer said last night.  What if Tommy and Joe were being framed?  Let's say that T and J were back fishing at the river and set out one of those traps or something that would have implicated them.  Also, Misty tells them that if they talk that she will say that Tommy and Joe did it.  She has something on them to point in their direction. 

If indeed, they put out a trap and that trap was used later for nevareous reasons, then those two were running scared.  So Tommy tells what he knows now and Misty starts telling Chelsea and Granny Flo the story that she had been threatening J and T with all along.  Per PI Brown, LE was looking for two items in the river (possibly to substantiate Tommy's new revelation).  LE brings Misty on site to question her about her story of T and J's involvement.  Now, LE has to find evidence to verify whose story is true.

In the process, I think LE found evidence that HaLeigh is no longer with us.  Maybe hair lodged on some item (box, cooler, rope, trap etc).   Whatever it was, LE probably found it early in the search before the helicopters and press got there.  Which indicates to me that it was something larger than bones. 

Okay.  Go ahead and shoot holes in my theory.  I encourage it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: April 24, 2010, 01:22:03 PM »

RON AND COBRA - WS_3003 audio - 1 mins 52 secs

full transcript:

cobra: had the van that afternoon, the last afternoon that uh...

ron: i ain`t never had that van, they won`t let me drive that van.

cobra: what van could misty drive? they`ve already told me, they told me
that the day that Haliegh came up missing... that afternoon when she picked
her up from the bus stop... she picked her up in a van... and that uh, you
come down there flyin` sideways at the bus stop... hey, where my girl at?
...and you know... you lookin` for misty. what is all that?

cobra: oh, they lyin?

ron: all that is wrong, dude. i picked my daughter up from the bus stop that day!
i dropped her off at the bus stop... and i picked her up at the bust stop!

cobra: well, i am glad you told me that... you know why? cuz these scratches on
the van and all that s*** i`m glad misty didn`t do that s***, the van, you know
driving around. i think joe was driving the mother****** van!

ron: I! I picked my daughter up from the bus stop... and she sat in my lap...
f**** what the world thinks, they can all suck my d*** .... I let her sit in my lap
and steer the car home... and she put her left blinker on to turn left down the dirt
road to go to my house! when she rounded the (unintelligible) and s***... hit the right
blinker! okay?

cobra: damn

ron: i got out, i gave her a hug and a kiss... i gave my son a hug and a kiss,
gave my girlfriend a hug and a kiss,  told her i love you... i`ll see y`all when i
get home from work.

cobra: what did you mean when you said: b****, who the f*** did you let come in here
and steal my kid? that`s what i wanted to ask you about. if I had any questions for
you, you must have known she had somebody in there.

ron: i don`t think she had anything to do with it.

cobra: you don`t think she let anybody come in? well you said...
you said that on that tape i heard it!

ron: no. i just wanted to know... uh no, i said: b***** HOW THE F*** could you
let somebody come in my house?

cobra: yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahhhh

ron: what i wanna know is... (crosstalk)

cobra: when you left for work, you locked that f**** door, you had that
back door locked?

ron: yeah yeah... but you know what? you look on the internet and look up bump locks.

cobra: i know, i know how to bump lock like a motherf***** but you know that s***
works like sometime works sometime works sometime.... if the feds would have took
the whole motherf***** door knob we could have told it`s been bump locked!

ron: they already came and got it

cobra: that motherf***** ain`t gone! they ain`t touch your screen door, dog!
they ain`t touch your f***** door! what they bring it back?

ron: no

cobra: put new ones in?

ron: came back and put new ones in.

(end of audio)

Thanks for the trancript an angelic monkey

There is another one of Cobra and Ron where he tells Cobra he has the custody papers in his truck and is talking about Crystal, if you are want I can find the link, cause not a shot in he77 I could transcribe it, but it struck me odd that he carries the custody papers around with him, I mean I have papers that show me ex lost all parental right and has a no-contact order attached to them, I give them to his school etc but certainly don't carry them with me....just odd to me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: April 24, 2010, 01:26:38 PM »

Very interesting thanks Grama 

wow, I agree, great article and analysis.

Yesterday, I saw the jail house recording with Misty speaking to Hank Sr. And in that tape Misty has internalized the outcome. If you watch this again you will see it clearly. Misty has moved on. Sure, she's making it hard to conclude the case, but to me it's rather obvious that she killed Haleigh. Years ago, I may not have believed that a young girl could pull this off, but then there was Susan Smith and of course, Casey Anthony. So, it's easy to see that a young girl can kill a child.

In that tape she and Hank are talking about why she didn't listen to Hank and now she in this big mess. She then says and I paraphrase - 'but why do they have to screw up my / our lives'. She does her crying routine. And I just rolled my eyes.

To me, that was a very very powerful admission. In a sense- look, what's done is done and why do I have to suffer over all this.

This is clearly someone who has never been held to any responsible for any of her actions. She cries and gets whiny and gets her way - and she did it to Hank in the jail house video. She did it to Ron when she came back from the sex / drug binge. This is how she operates. And she thinks that a few fake tears and her whiny little voice is going to get her out of killing a child.

One question I have never seen mentioned and if it has been - please forgive me, but while Misty was on her sex / drug binge - who watched the children? Wasn't Ron working a few of those days at a minimum?

Good morning all -

Hi Sunny 

Good Morning Rob!!  Every morning I come here to read, get caught up and hopefully get some clarity.........hasn't happened yet! I so admire those of you that keep trying to make some sense of the fuster cluck!! I think they need to tie them hand and foot and throw them in the damn river and see who talks first!

Waterboarding is an appropriate method of coercion in this case.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #406 on: April 24, 2010, 01:27:45 PM »

Thanks Carpe for transcribing all that  Who in the world talks like that when their child is missing? Sickening 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: April 24, 2010, 01:28:11 PM »

thanks Carpe

probably about 20 of em...one described to me yesterday that made me sick to my stomach...
and he drove off... and cleaned the vehicle... [/he`s out right now on a 2 count
child molestation sexual battery and his name is snodgrass.b]

cobra: [/no,no,no... he`s got a monitoring bracelet on and i talked to the monitoring
people, theres no inconsistencies in the monitor... none. ...and he`s a bondsman,

so, this is that Snodgrass that we have seen the arrest record for. Interesting stuff - to say the least. I am reminded of a guy that somehow got his monitoring bracelet off and somehow affixed it around his cat's waist. This way there was movement and it made it appear he didn't leave the house. And just recently I read of another case where some lunatic cut off his bracelet and went on another murdering spree.

Not sayin' that's what happened here, but it does make ya wonder.

Hard to believe anyone would let this Snodgrass out of jail for even one second.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: April 24, 2010, 01:29:41 PM »

thanks Carpe

and he drove off... and cleaned the vehicle... he`s out right now on a 2 count
child molestation sexual battery and his name is snodgrass.

cobra: no,no,no... he`s got a monitoring bracelet on and i talked to the monitoring

so, this is that Snodgrass that we have seen the arrest record for. Interesting stuff - to say the least. I am reminded of a guy that somehow got his monitoring bracelet off and somehow affixed it around his cat's waist. This way there was movement and it made it appear he didn't leave the house. And just recently I read of another case where some lunatic cut off his bracelet and went on another murdering spree.

Hard to believe anyone would let this Snodgrass out of jail for even one second.

I hope that fixed my post. sorry about that. 

+++

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: April 24, 2010, 01:33:30 PM »

thanks Carpe

and he drove off... and cleaned the vehicle... [/he`s out right now on a 2 count
child molestation sexual battery and his name is snodgrass.b]

cobra: [/no,no,no... he`s got a monitoring bracelet on and i talked to the monitoring

While I totally agree Snodgrass should be under the jail (about 6 ft under) I have NEVER hear he killed anyone, just the molestation.

Regarding the ankle monitoing bracelt, there was a story out yesterday on Fox where a man molested a child even though he had the GPS bracelet on, to me no predator nor even an offender with crimes against a child should be our of prison unless it's an isloted Island with no food, water etc...........let them have their way with each other, they are the lowest form of life IMO and should be treated that way by our judicial system instead of slaps on the wrist and minimal time in prison, one strike and you're out is what I believe they have coming to them

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: April 24, 2010, 01:43:08 PM »

snipped from IM
Thanks for the trancript 

There is another one of Cobra and Ron where he tells Cobra he has the custody papers in his truck and is talking about Crystal, if you are want I can find the link, cause not a shot in he77 I could transcribe it, but it struck me odd that he carries the custody papers around with him, I mean I have papers that show me ex lost all parental right and has a no-contact order attached to them, I give them to his school etc but certainly don't carry them with me....just odd to me

ITA..IM..Very Odd.. For some reason  Ron keeps on reassuring everyone he is a good father, provider , got a tattoo of Haleigh, making an honest living and was a better parent then Crystal.. Who does this when there child is missing?  Is Ron questioning himself? If your a good parent you don't need to bring up what you do for your children as it is what your are supposed to do.. Well good parents don't leave there children with a druggie, teenage minor no matter how much you love that person... Ron blaming Nah Nah for bringing Misty to WBG. Always defending Misty. I think there is some thing wrong with Ron mentally. He disappointed with Misty not enraged but disappointed.. Is his love for Misty more than Haleigh his daughter? It sure seems so..
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: April 24, 2010, 01:43:08 PM »

Good morning, Monks!

I have been thinking about what Tommy's lawyer said last night.  What if Tommy and Joe were being framed?  Let's say that T and J were back fishing at the river and set out one of those traps or something that would have implicated them.  Also, Misty tells them that if they talk that she will say that Tommy and Joe did it.  She has something on them to point in their direction. 

If indeed, they put out a trap and that trap was used later for nevareous reasons, then those two were running scared.  So Tommy tells what he knows now and Misty starts telling Chelsea and Granny Flo the story that she had been threatening J and T with all along.  Per PI Brown, LE was looking for two items in the river (possibly to substantiate Tommy's new revelation).  LE brings Misty on site to question her about her story of T and J's involvement.  Now, LE has to find evidence to verify whose story is true.

In the process, I think LE found evidence that HaLeigh is no longer with us.  Maybe hair lodged on some item (box, cooler, rope, trap etc).   Whatever it was, LE probably found it early in the search before the helicopters and press got there.  Which indicates to me that it was something larger than bones. 

Bumping this up.  I would like some feedback.  Thanks!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: April 24, 2010, 01:53:20 PM »

I had asked my daughter about Roxies, and she never heard of them before. Jersey, I hope your son is doing well  an angelic monkey

He is doing great. 2nd week  and had a DR appointment yesterday . The only substance in his urine was Suboxone which is the drug to slowly wean him off. It was tough the first week but he made it.. He wants to get off them and that tells me alot ..That he is not doing it for me but himself..

skipping ahead on this thread to tell you that I am happy for this news of your son JG! hopefully he will kick this thing and he will have a long healthy drug free life! xxxxx

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: April 24, 2010, 02:00:15 PM »

Good morning, Monks!

In the process, I think LE found evidence that HaLeigh is no longer with us.  Maybe hair lodged on some item (box, cooler, rope, trap etc).   Whatever it was, LE probably found it early in the search before the helicopters and press got there.  Which indicates to me that it was something larger than bones. 

I'm even wondering if the LE found something in the woods. While all the attention was on the water, there was also some searching going on in the woods. I think Joe is being framed, now Tommy, I don't know what to really think. Sometimes I feel he knows what happened, and then other times I think Tommy helped dispose of Haleigh. Tommy has a lot of issues, but I just don't see him hurting a child, but I could be wrong.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: April 24, 2010, 02:01:39 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted ....

http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/2010/04/latest-in-haleigh-cummings-case.html

Don't forget to catch Levi on HLN's "Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell"
Posted by Levi at 11:08 AM
2 CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR THOUGHTS:

Anonymous said...

"Jane, your a brilliant woman..you can figure this out."
My theory is..
Tommy didn't do it and neither did Ron, Misty, Tommy, Timmy or Joe.
This was a retaliation abduction, which they covered up for. (including Ron, excluding Joe, the perfect fall guy).. Tommy failed his poly..but not for what you think. He knows what happened but isn't responsible. He finally broke the truth. He told why they had to cover up the abduction. Because Tommy, Ron and Timmy were involved in another crime first that led to the retaliation hit that took Haleigh's life. Tommy failed his poly because he is guilty of of the coverup and an accomplice in the original crime. I believe he was able to get a plea for telling the real story. So why were he and Misty taken to the river? How does the river come into play here? Not for what you think. The river is an evidence site for the crime Tommy admitted he and the boys did and they put something there related.(and Misty knows all about it) No bones, no rope, no cinder blocks. All rumor. Flo's story? All lies. No one gave her any confessions.. she is making up the story from watching Nancy Grace. She will look a fool when LE exposes what they were really searching the river for and what I believe they found (a gun?). LE is following the leads Tommy gave to find the person/s that would want retaliation. "Several POI's" Ron knows why they searched Shell Harbor..which is priceless. Trust me, he is shaking in his boots now. And his family sat at the same jail meeting with him not knowing why they were searching Shell Harbor, only that it related to Haleigh's case. Explains the look on his face afterwards. I am guessing Ronald must have been the trigger guy in the previous crime and Tommy and Timmy are accessories to that crime..which helped Tommy to finally decide to spill guts about and take a plea deal for. I believe Tommy sold the red truck because they hauled a which they disposed at Dunn Creek Bridge. Divers searched the area 3/31/10 but state it is not related to the Haleigh case. The search was performed by deputies from Putnam, Flagler and St. Johns counties. The PI Brown also cryptically stated they had found something, and that they would be able to make an arrest. What he doesn't say is when and where it was found. Was it found on 3/31? Are we waiting on forensics from what they may have found earlier at Dunns Creek Bridge perhaps? I believe the PI figured it out before Tommy's failed poly (helped by Lindsy) and they only used the info to convince him to finally confess. Ron will be implicated, and Nancy Grace will have to eat crow..but she won't. They will all be facing various very serious charges. LE has no idea where Haleigh's body is. LE has no body but has enough evidence to make an arrest. They have to arrest the abductors and see if they confess where..which I doubt these thugs will tell.
All of these people are immersed in drugs, thefts, guns and violence. It is their lifestyle.

Hi Levi!
April 23, 2010 7:07 PM
Anonymous said...

(cont.) What was involved in the coverup? Lots of phonecalls. Tommy, Misty and Timmy and Timmy's van moving all pot plants to the Mondex, disposing of weapons, drugs and stolen items is my guess. Chelsea and Lindsy to keep their mouths shut, Joe likely passed out at Timmy's and kept in the dark. Teresa? Maybe. And Misty and Ron, play-acting innocence on the 911 call..although I do believe they really were freaking out about what they knew had happened.

Also, what is up with the jail websites being temporarily non-accessible? LE claims "fraud" problems. True or not? St. John's was down, next Flagler. Timing is suspicious. Remember..The search at Dunn Creek Bridge was performed by deputies from Putnam, Flagler and St. Johns counties. So what is going on behind the scenes? Any arrested POI's would likely go to Flagler. They would not be jailed w/ Ron nor Tommy and Misty. Flagler jail has daily report logs only, no names listed, just stats. Is this new or has it always been that way? (i am not sure.)
There is also another interesting link/coincidence?
I have no idea how it ties in or if it does..but it could.
Feb 2 jail video..Tommy and Lindsy..she mentions a truck she saw outside. She mentions the persons name. Watch Tommy's reaction when she says it, then Lindsy says "Are you shaking?" Long pause, doesn't respond, changes the subject...LINK.. The person named has a Myspace. Pictures inside show recreating at Flagler Estates. His Myspace lists Bunnell as his city. (where Flagler Estates is). He also is linked to Palatka on his myspace. There is a Facebook page for Flagler High School which has a memory page for him. VERY interesting comments left by his sister on that page...LINK...Art Harris video of Nay Nay..stayed overnight w/ Lindsay (prostitute) at her house in Flagler Estates.
Date of death for deceased is AFTER Haleigh went missing..but do they all connect to the drug scene together? Could this be significant in any way to Haleigh's case? I don't know..but I have to wonder about the triad of connections going on here.
April 23, 2010 10:07 PM

Post a Comment

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: April 24, 2010, 02:06:41 PM »

in audio 3002 the conversation seems to end with Cobra making a few statements and then - end audio. There doesn't seem to be any remark(s) from Ron regarding Snodgrass.

Maybe the audio does end there. I just find it odd that Ron has no statement at all on Snodgrass. This would seemingly be someone that would fit your girlfriend's abduction scenario to a tee. Cobra continues speaking and there is some static, but nothing from Ron. Nothing at all. Odd in my opinion.

If Cobra would have mentioned this to me - and I had no knowledge of what happened to my daughter - the first words out of my mouth would have been -

WHAT THE .....

followed by a few of these -> 

+++

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: April 24, 2010, 02:27:17 PM »

GM this seems to point to Ron actually being in the gang some folks try to affilliate him with, no?  I can see if he was then why all the secrecy.  It's usually silence or be killed with those gangs.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: April 24, 2010, 02:33:42 PM »

Very interesting thanks Grama 

Thanks Grama.. Interesting article

Thank you as well Jersey, for al the great info that you continue to contribute to this forum.   

(O/T) KUDOS to SON .... Pulling for him!!!!     

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: April 24, 2010, 02:34:11 PM »

Good morning, Monks!

I'm even wondering if the LE found something in the woods. While all the attention was on the water, there was also some searching going on in the woods. I think Joe is being framed, now Tommy, I don't know what to really think. Sometimes I feel he knows what happened, and then other times I think Tommy helped dispose of Haleigh. Tommy has a lot of issues, but I just don't see him hurting a child, but I could be wrong.

You're correct about the woods.  LE could have found something in the woods before the divers were even there.  Interesting...     Thanks for your comments. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: April 24, 2010, 02:37:50 PM »

I'm very curious about those woods next to the water and why Annette and Teresa were searching there. I just hope that if they found something they wouldn't contaminate anything. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.