April 28, 2024, 08:53:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348959 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #420 on: April 24, 2010, 02:42:39 PM »

snipped from IM
Thanks for the trancript 

There is another one of Cobra and Ron where he tells Cobra he has the custody papers in his truck and is talking about Crystal, if you are want I can find the link, cause not a shot in he77 I could transcribe it, but it struck me odd that he carries the custody papers around with him, I mean I have papers that show me ex lost all parental right and has a no-contact order attached to them, I give them to his school etc but certainly don't carry them with me....just odd to me

ITA..IM..Very Odd.. For some reason  Ron keeps on reassuring everyone he is a good father, provider , got a tattoo of Haleigh, making an honest living and was a better parent then Crystal.. Who does this when there child is missing?  Is Ron questioning himself? If your a good parent you don't need to bring up what you do for your children as it is what your are supposed to do.. Well good parents don't leave there children with a druggie, teenage minor no matter how much you love that person... Ron blaming Nah Nah for bringing Misty to WBG. Always defending Misty. I think there is some thing wrong with Ron mentally. He disappointed with Misty not enraged but disappointed.. Is his love for Misty more than Haleigh his daughter? It sure seems so..
ITA about something being mentally off with Ron, either that or he is a sociopath which I do believe. His actions about having to tell everyone he's the better parent remind me so much of my ex, I can't tell you how many times he needed to tell everyone he meant that he had custody of his kids from a prior marriage, and we all know that wasn't true-he molested our 3 yr old after I booted him out and filed for divorce, yet when those accusations and testimony from the therapist and Guardian ad litem came forward, his kids stayed with me and I always wondered if he molested them too He obviously was a horrific parent but he knew how to play the game in court with his first wife, and God bless her as her life has been pure hell ever since. 

I think he knew Haleigh was gone and in his mind what's done is done and figured he might as well move on with his life, plus if the truth had come out about his lifestyle, loose pills in the house, the DCF visits I believe he wanted Misty more than HaLeigh to be found and wanted NO scrutiny from anyone on his lifestyle, he wanted to make sure JR stayed with him no matter what the cost, we know he talked about this on the tapes with Cobra and I do believe he would have carried thru with his plans if he had the chance. I often wonder if it was to punish Crystal for leaving him, after all his mom left him to be raised by GGMS so he must have really deep seeded emotional turmoil about abandonment and here was another woman leaving him, so he punished her to inflict the most pain possible..........IMO the kids were pawns he used to control her even after she left him. While I do think he loved them, it was a sick love IMO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #421 on: April 24, 2010, 02:45:12 PM »

RON AND COBRA - WS-30002   3 mins  15 secs

full transcript:

cobra: uh, you owe me 5 bucks, you owe me ten bucks, both yall (unintelligible)

unknown: uh huh. don`t work like that bro. (unintelligible) come back
in this b****, we`ll getcha. (unintelligible)

cobra: dont know anything about that.(unintelligible) i`ve been investigating
everybody else like a mother****. so im gonna get the mf.

ron: well, i gave you the address 1529

cobra: 1529? daddy`s dont kill babies, mommies do. daddies dont.
i`m experienced, i got 5 kids dog. i dont think you had nothin to with
s*** to tell you the truth. i aint investigating you.
i`ve been investigating everybody else like a mf...
but Joe at the top of my f`n list! feel me?

ron: wanna me to tell you what i think?

cobra: so, i`m gonna get the mf, dog. and i`m... (unintelligible)

ron: find joe. find joe.

cobra: huh? i know where joe at.

ron: i know where he is at too.

cobra: antioch, tn?

ron: 1529 antioch place

cobra: i know where he at dog, my boys is already around him.

ron: well that`s why i gave you the address, 1529

cobra: 1529, 1529... i know how to say antioch, antioch tn

ron: antioch place, antioch tn. 1529 antioch place.

cobra: you think he`s got something to do with it? i heard the first night
he came into town man... he tried to get your piece.

ron: the first time i met him he stole my piece. (gun)

cobra: the first day?

ron: the first day i met him... the third time... the third DAY that he was here...

cobra: yeah, the first time you MET him.

ron: first time i met him he stole my piece.

cobra: I heard that

ron: you know what? i felt like a criminal... i went straight down to the ditch...
because i figure if it`s on his premises and the law finds them... guess what?

cobra: boom, back to you!

ron:  No... if it`s on his premises... then he`s in trouble.

cobra: yeah

ron: so, you put it in the ditch and anybody could have put it there, right? got my
s*** right out of the culvert... took it home... sprayed it...cleaned it... and there
it was.

ron: same piece that FDLE has right now.

cobra: yeah... no... i`m cool man... i`m cool... (unintelligible)

ron: no bro dude, i don`t get high, dude.

cobra: no, i`m aint talkin about getting high... i`m talkin about is...a lot
of times when i talk to somebody i always look in their eyes, it`s like...
i`ll look you in the eyes and tell ya... you aint my guy... when you was
following me down the road... it kind made me nervous. i dont know if one
of your boys got up in that b****?

ron: you know what happened?

cobra: so i pulled in there and looked and said damn.

ron: what happened with me is, i wanted to know who the hell keeps following me around.

cobra: oh not me bro. i went over by the thing... i saw the truck...

ron: that`s why when i turned around and you turned around? I turned around again.
i`m gonna find out who the f this is following me... he`s either gonna shoot me...
or i am gonna find out who is following me.

cobra: i thought the same thing. i said this is gonna be bad... i coming up here
to help this dude find his kid... and now me and him got a problem. i came for you!
i`m up here at my own expense brother.... i aint here trying to get no media...
i aint tryin to get no money... i aint tryin to get s***. i`ve got 5 kids.
you should have all your kids with you! feel me? now, i`ve been checking
everybody else all night...

ron: ( unintelligible about crystal and custody papers and her lawyer )

cobra: ive seen her over there... yep, her people`s over there but...that`s
her business... i don`t f*** with that. i dont know about yall`s custody.

ron: well i can give you the custody papers. i`ve got em in my...

cobra: i dont... see, i dont care about custody. cuz theres custody
i gotta live child... i got it with you... or i got it with her...
( unintelligible)  Safe!

ron: here`s the problem.

yall was having this fight...before the kid was missing.

(end of audio)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: April 24, 2010, 02:46:05 PM »

I'm very curious about those woods next to the water and why Annette and Teresa were searching there. I just hope that if they found something they wouldn't contaminate anything. 

No Rose ... I was wondering the same thing.  Why did Teresa and Annette spend so much time search the woods.  What did Grandma Flora tell Annette in regards to her conversation with Tommy.  When I consider the Caylee Anthony case ... I believe the recording will at some point be released.

Carpe ... thank you for the transcript.  Life beyond the computer room beckons me right now but ... I am anticipating the read later.

Janet
11:45 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: April 24, 2010, 02:47:50 PM »

I'm very curious about those woods next to the water and why Annette and Teresa were searching there. I just hope that if they found something they wouldn't contaminate anything. 

Me too, I wonder if a weapon was there, and in my mind I have 2 scenarios, they knew LE was going to be searching so could they have been looking to find it and hide it OR were they desperately looking to find anything that pertained to HaLeigh as that works too, most parents/GP's would be so worried they'd prolly go to the search site in desperation. In this case due to all the praise for Misty and covering up for her actions my mind goes to dark places

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #424 on: April 24, 2010, 02:50:04 PM »

No Rose ... I was wondering the same thing.  Why did Teresa and Annette spend so much time search the woods.  What did Grandma Flora tell Annette in regards to her conversation with Tommy.  When I consider the Caylee Anthony case ... I believe the recording will at some point be released.

Carpe ... thank you for the transcript.  Life beyond the computer room beckons me right now but ... I am anticipating the read later.

Janet
Don't make sense and they both should have known better imo.    Carpe again thanks for the latest translated tape, Cobra says, daddy's don't kill their kids, wrong Cobra.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: April 24, 2010, 02:52:08 PM »

Me too, I wonder if a weapon was there, and in my mind I have 2 scenarios, they knew LE was going to be searching so could they have been looking to find it and hide it OR were they desperately looking to find anything that pertained to HaLeigh as that works too, most parents/GP's would be so worried they'd prolly go to the search site in desperation. In this case due to all the praise for Misty and covering up for her actions my mind goes to dark places
Unfortunately my mind on this has also gone to dark places. Actually it went to George and Cindy type of antics. I really hope they went there out of desperation with the knowledge of the search, and nothing unethical happened.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #426 on: April 24, 2010, 02:56:34 PM »

RON AND COBRA - WS-30002   3 mins  15 secs

full transcript:

cobra: uh, you owe me 5 bucks, you owe me ten bucks, both yall (unintelligible)

unknown: uh huh. don`t work like that bro. (unintelligible) come back
in this b****, we`ll getcha. (unintelligible)

cobra: dont know anything about that.(unintelligible) i`ve been investigating
everybody else like a mother****. so im gonna get the mf.

ron: well, i gave you the address 1529

cobra: 1529? daddy`s dont kill babies, mommies do. daddies dont. ME: Yes daddies do kill to, happens all the time
i`m experienced, i got 5 kids dog. i dont think you had nothin to with
s*** to tell you the truth. i aint investigating you.
i`ve been investigating everybody else like a mf...
but Joe at the top of my f`n list! feel me?

ron: wanna me to tell you what i think?

cobra: so, i`m gonna get the mf, dog. and i`m... (unintelligible)

ron: find joe. find joe.

cobra: huh? i know where joe at.

ron: i know where he is at too.

cobra: antioch, tn?

ron: 1529 antioch place

cobra: i know where he at dog, my boys is already around him.

ron: well that`s why i gave you the address, 1529

cobra: 1529, 1529... i know how to say antioch, antioch tn

ron: antioch place, antioch tn. 1529 antioch place.

cobra: you think he`s got something to do with it? i heard the first night
he came into town man... he tried to get your piece.

ron: the first time i met him he stole my piece. (gun)

cobra: the first day?

ron: the first day i met him... the third time... the third DAY that he was here...

cobra: yeah, the first time you MET him.

ron: first time i met him he stole my piece.

cobra: I heard that

ron: you know what? i felt like a criminal... i went straight down to the ditch... because i figure if it`s on his premises and the law finds them... guess what? ME: Hello Ron YOU are a criminal FTLOG

cobra: boom, back to you!

ron:  No... if it`s on his premises... then he`s in trouble.    ME: I never caught that, d@mn

ron: so, you put it in the ditch and anybody could have put it there, right? got my
s*** right out of the culvert... took it home... sprayed it...cleaned it... and there
it was.

ron: same piece that FDLE has right now.

cobra: yeah... no... i`m cool man... i`m cool... (unintelligible)

ron: no bro dude, i don`t get high, dude.  ME: LMAO, now that is funny as clearly he told the U/C on the tapes that if he couldn't sell the drugs in 2 weeks, he could make enough money to eat them himself.

cobra: no, i`m aint talkin about getting high... i`m talkin about is...a lot
of times when i talk to somebody i always look in their eyes, it`s like...
i`ll look you in the eyes and tell ya... you aint my guy... when you was
following me down the road... it kind made me nervous. i dont know if one
of your boys got up in that b****?

ron: you know what happened?

cobra: so i pulled in there and looked and said damn.

ron: what happened with me is, i wanted to know who the hell keeps following me around.

cobra: oh not me bro. i went over by the thing... i saw the truck...

ron: that`s why when i turned around and you turned around? I turned around again.
i`m gonna find out who the f this is following me... he`s either gonna shoot me...
or i am gonna find out who is following me.

cobra: i thought the same thing. i said this is gonna be bad... i coming up here
to help this dude find his kid... and now me and him got a problem. i came for you!
i`m up here at my own expense brother.... i aint here trying to get no media...
i aint tryin to get no money... i aint tryin to get s***. i`ve got 5 kids.
you should have all your kids with you! feel me? now, i`ve been checking
everybody else all night...

ron: ( unintelligible about crystal and custody papers and her lawyer )

cobra: ive seen her over there... yep, her people`s over there but...that`s
her business... i don`t f*** with that. i dont know about yall`s custody.

ron: well i can give you the custody papers. i`ve got em in my...

cobra: i dont... see, i dont care about custody. cuz theres custody
i gotta live child... i got it with you... or i got it with her...
( unintelligible)  Safe!

ron: here`s the problem.

yall was having this fight...before the kid was missing.

(end of audio)

Thanks Carpe for transcribing this one.......I felt it was so odd he carries the custody papers with him

[
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: April 24, 2010, 02:57:01 PM »

These two speak a different language.  How in the world do they understand each other?  bizarre

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: April 24, 2010, 02:58:37 PM »

These two speak a different language.  How in the world do they understand each other?  bizarre
I know  Never heard people talk like this before.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: April 24, 2010, 02:59:32 PM »

ron: orlando, orlando, hey... let me tell ya, orlando is far from being
a drug dealer but if you will look into as deep as you can... somewhere
here in putnam county... there is an orlando... i`m not sure if his name
is trailor also?

cobra: f***, you the man, I mean damn, reach out.

ron: listen listen... orlando, there is also another orlando.

cobra: i know

ron: his social security number is only a couple of numbers off from
Orlando my friend`s... and he does have a battery on a (unintellgible) and
he is a big drug dealer... and they`re accusing my best friend as him.

Ron and Orlando Have not been seen together since the beginning of Haleigh gone missing..
I tried to pull up a photo of Orlando Traylor on the psco and mug shot not there for domestic battery. The only other Orlando I pulled up was Orlandolyn Robinson on PSCO and Orlando Quitana on Criminal Dockets as I was checking out Orlando's.. Can someone else pull it up the mug shot. No Orlando Trailor that I could find ..Checking to see if they are lies because we looked in Orlando Traylor before and found out later he aka Orlando Mathews Traylor and had a battery charge against him.

Here is a site for Orlando's arrested and released..http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateReleases/list.asp?DataAction=Paging
Details:

UCN: 542010DR000003FDXXXX
File Date: 2010-01-05 Disposition Date: 2010-02-17
File Type: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE - DR03
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS   

Plaintiffs
MARCHAND AUTUMN  Defendants
TRAYLOR ORLANDO 

Date Docket Description
2010-01-05 001.CIVIL COVER SHEET 

2010-01-05 002.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 

2010-01-05 003.IDENTIFICATION: DRIVER'S LICENSE 

2010-01-05 004.UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION AFFIDAVIT 

2010-01-06 005.TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION 01/20/10 AT 09:30 

2010-01-11 006.RTN OF SVC:SVD 01/06/10 : IND : TEMP 

2010-01-20 007.FAMILY COURT MINUTES 

2010-01-20 008.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE:SERENA PINES FOR AUTUMN MARCHAND 

2010-01-20 009.PETITIONERS MOTION TO AMEND PEITION FOR INJUNCTION 

2010-01-20 FOR PROTECTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 

2010-01-20 010.ORDER EXTENDING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION 02/17/10 09:30 

2010-02-17 011.FAMILY COURT MINUTES 

2010-02-17 012.FINAL JUDGMENT FOR PROTECTION:SIGNED EAM 02/17/10 F

2010-02-17 FL:201054698703 

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

UCN: 542000CF000270XXAXMX
File Date: 2000-02-14 Judge: A W NICHOLS III   
Defense Atty: 

Defendant
QUINTANA, ORLANDO 
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2000-02-14 1 ARREST REPORT - UNLWFUL POSSESSION OF COCAINE, 

2000-02-14 1 POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERANLIA 

2000-02-14 1 BOND SET AT $1,004. BLANKET SECURE 

2000-02-14 2 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY 

2000-02-14 3 APPLICATION AND ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER 

2000-02-16 4 $1004.00 CASH BOND POSTED - #1740715 A 

2000-02-16 4 (JAIMEZ HERNANDEZ RT 2 BOX 1405 E. CRESCENT CITY 32112) 

2000-03-02 5 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION 

2000-03-07 6 CHECK REQUEST TO FINANCE 

2000-03-09 7 CHECK # 020440 TO ROLANDO HERNANDEZ JAIMEZ FOR $1,004.00 

2000-03-09 7 TO REFUND CASH BOND 

It looks as though Orlando FB is down..

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: April 24, 2010, 03:01:03 PM »

I know  Never heard people talk like this before.

They never speak in complete sentences, and the drug world language leaves me going huh?  what did they just say? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: April 24, 2010, 03:01:35 PM »

Janet
Don't make sense and they both should have known better imo.    Carpe again thanks for the latest translated tape, Cobra says, daddy's don't kill their kids, wrong Cobra.

Especially in custody issues, how many times have we heard about a father killing his kids for these reasons, I even asked my son's pssychiatrist about this as women tend to kill themselves and men tend to take everyone out. I was worried for my life and my son's during our divorce/custody fight as he had tried to take out a 750m life insurance policy on me My son's pyschiatrist agreed with me and told me typically it's because men have to be in control and when they can't control it they take the actions I just posted while women become depressed and distraught.

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: April 24, 2010, 03:18:39 PM »

This is what I get when I pull the PSCO  for Orlando..

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: April 24, 2010, 03:19:20 PM »

I thought it was my imagination but she almost had a nano second flash of surprise when JC said it.  somebody on here used to talk about those tiny looks that give away your true feelings.....(crs) I can't remember what it's called but I think I saw it!! Whatever.

I know, it was quick and BAM over......kinda like my ex J/K !! 

I'm telling.  KLAAAAAAS!!!

mizjay-  Those minute leaks of emotion are called micro-expressions (some call them "tells").  You can read more about them at the Eyes For Lies website http://www.eyesforlies.blogspot.com/ . She explains it far better than I could, as she has links to researchers who've documented micro-expressions.  It's really interesting.  Once it's really explained, you can spot it instantly.

Evening, all!  Checking Haleigh's thread for the arrest that will come.  Hope you have a good weekend!

Thanks ISPY.  Yes, that's what I was trying to remember.  For whatever reason, it seems like NG ( ) really does have a blind spot when it comes to Ron. Very weird.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: April 24, 2010, 03:20:26 PM »

I've always been curious as to WTF happened to him, he sure did disappear quickly after the TES search.........weird if he was Ron's friend because you expect your friends to stand by you during tradgedies.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: April 24, 2010, 03:20:45 PM »

Thanks for that info Jersey, and yes what did happen to Ron's friend Orlando, all of a sudden he was not in the picture.  IM that is really scary 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: April 24, 2010, 03:22:46 PM »

I've always been curious as to WTF happened to him, he sure did disappear quickly after the TES search.........weird if he was Ron's friend because you expect your friends to stand by you during tradgedies.

Aslo how did Ron know that the supposely mixed up 2 Orlando's SS# are a couple numbers apart?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: April 24, 2010, 03:27:18 PM »

Janet

Especially in custody issues, how many times have we heard about a father killing his kids for these reasons, I even asked my son's pssychiatrist about this as women tend to kill themselves and men tend to take everyone out. I was worried for my life and my son's during our divorce/custody fight as he had tried to take out a 750m life insurance policy on me My son's pyschiatrist agreed with me and told me typically it's because men have to be in control and when they can't control it they take the actions I just posted while women become depressed and distraught.

IM, I didn't realize the storm was really that bad, hope all was well with ya. It just passed thru Memphis area while I was talking to my dad.

As much as this hardly will come out of my head, in one of those tapes Ron says he really loves Misty.  I don't see how, but I guess he does ( or did).  Could all this be him protecting her. He knows TC helped with the cover up. But it's all some insane accident story she told him and he's willing to just keep backing her by staying quiet?  From day to day I get more confused and like you, worried that somehow these guys are hard core self preservationists and will not ever tell what really happened
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: April 24, 2010, 03:28:14 PM »

Aslo how did Ron know that the supposely mixed up 2 Orlando's SS# are a couple numbers apart?
Now that is really curious how he knew that. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: April 24, 2010, 03:31:55 PM »

This was posted back in March 2009

1.  TRAYLOR, ORLANDO C (Age 30)

Associated names:

AKA MATHEW, ORLANDO
 Available(2) Available WELAKA, FL
PORT ORANGE, FL
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
WETUMPKA, AL
TITUS, AL Possible Relatives:

TRAYLOR, FREDDIE (Age 53)
MATHEWS, LADELL H (Age 38)
TRAYLOR, ALISE T
MATHEWS, CLIFFORD D (Age 40)
ARRINGTON, SADIE MAE (Age 78)
TRAYLOR, GRETA D (Age 33)
TRAYLOR, ISAAC A (Age 46)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

THOMAS, ALICE T (Age 52)
BAYLOR, JEFFREY STEPHEN (Age 42)
LASHBROOK, LYNN A (Age 39)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.