April 27, 2024, 10:49:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348856 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #460 on: April 24, 2010, 05:59:31 PM »

Carpe thank you so much for the transcriptions. WOW, they all really say so much. If you read it slowly it all follows a rhythm. That's the best way I can describe it. If you all read it very slowly, and not in your usual tempo, you will find that it does have a certain flow. I give Cobra some credit here. I know that's sometimes hard to do, but he tries to gangsta the gangsta for info and it works to a certain extent. Ron, however, does have a shield up.

I'm thinking I'm going to pick a few parts from the last transcription to highlight. There is one area that really has alot of detail and I was thinking maybe I would parse it. Thanks again Carpe. I know that was painstaking.

Brandi - thanks for that lovely pic of Haleigh. Just beautiful. It's almost impossible to imagine someone could hurt that little girl. And even harder to imagine it would be someone unknown to her. After-all, what would be the motive.

Yeah, he was turning on the extra gangsta lingo for Ron, I think you are right.

I think I heard Cobra`s real voice poke through once when he made an exclamation.

It worked... it takes a thug, to nail a thug. I just wish he let Ron speak more

and didn`t cut him off so many times. Cuz... it seems that is all Ron wants to do

it talk and brag about it.

You know what? You know what? You know what?

Let me tell you this. Let me tell you this. Let me tell you this. lol  Monkey Devil!

Ron sounds like Forest Gump after an 8 ball of coke.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: April 24, 2010, 06:12:29 PM »

These two speak a different language.  How in the world do they understand each other?  bizarre
I know  Never heard people talk like this before.

They never speak in complete sentences, and the drug world language leaves me going huh?  what did they just say? 

Hi AZSunny

I noted incomplete sentences in the transcript of the secret police vehicle recording of the conversation between Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoes.  The Range Rover recording/transcript regarding dialoging between Joran van der Sloot and Patrick Vander Eem ... the same.

It is as if the participants are speaking a language of their own and ... comprehend perfectly the unspoken words.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: April 24, 2010, 06:29:15 PM »

O/T somewhat

OxyContin object of another Walgreens robbery

April 23, 2010

For the second time since December, Historic City News reporters have learned that a local Walgreen’s pharmacist has been robbed, at gunpoint, inside their store — not of cash, but of the prescription painkiller OxyContin.

Police officers responded to Walgreen’s 2801 North Ponce De Leon Boulevard location at 8:53 p.m. last night after a robber jumped over the pharmacy counter and demanded the schedule II narcotic.

According to the report, the unidentified man pulled out a black semi-automatic handgun and pointed it at the pharmacist when he made his demands. The pharmacist took the man to the cabinet which held the OxyContin.

The pharmacist reported to police that the suspect took numerous bottles of various types of controlled substances and quickly exited the store.

The robbery suspect is described as a white male, 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing about 220 pounds with short brown hair. He was wearing a baseball cap, gray T-shirt, khaki shorts, black sneakers, and a glove on his left hand — which is the hand he used to grab the bottles. He left the scene in a older model silver Audi.

Police believe this is the same person who committed an armed robbery on this same store last year.

Community Affairs Officer Barbara Clifford of the St. Augustine Police Department reports that evidence was taken from the scene and the investigation is ongoing.

Police are asking anyone who has any information regarding the robbery to call the Crime Stoppers tipline: 904-209-3482.

http://www.historiccity.com/2010/staugustine/news/florida/oxycontin-object-of-another-walgreens-robbery-3063

REMINDER
(Third time)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7592.msg1113395#msg1113395
Heart, I am going to ask that articles/links not pertaining to Haleigh's case NOT be posted. There is enough going on in this case now to keep everyone busy reading. We do not need the clutter of every crime/drug bust/sex offender arrested in the State of Florida. If it does not pertain directly to Haleigh's case...put it elsewhere. Thank you.
MuffyBee
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 07:00:25 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: April 24, 2010, 06:31:10 PM »

Brandi..

That was a beautiful picture of Haleigh.. A Hallmark keepsake memory.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: April 24, 2010, 06:33:41 PM »

Just catching up (again).    Thanks for the transcriptions, Carpe.     I hope we don't lose any more  momentum in the case.  Just about the time it feels like we're getting somewhere, we slide back down the slippery slope.  I'm hanging in there though, and I hope justice for Haleigh is around the corner.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #465 on: April 24, 2010, 06:39:45 PM »

Just catching up (again).    Thanks for the transcriptions, Carpe.     I hope we don't lose any more  momentum in the case.  Just about the time it feels like we're getting somewhere, we slide back down the slippery slope.  I'm hanging in there though, and I hope justice for Haleigh is around the corner.   

Muffy, I feel the same way

I pray Justice is around the corner too, but in this case I've learned to keep my expectations in check to avoid disappointment.......I really thought we'd have an arrest by now and am so worried that the LE has a good idea about what happened that night, but no solid proof to go to the DA with

Breaks my heart for HaLeigh and all those who love her

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: April 24, 2010, 06:42:10 PM »

Brandi..

I was looking through some images I have of Haleigh for a requested avatar, and I was taken by how well dressed she is in all of them. Very well groomed, she was. I also noticed she was in bathing suits a lot, (of course, being in Florida) but I counted like 7 different bathing suits. When my son was young, I think he had maybe 3 different pairs of swimming trunks by the time he was 5.

My point is that she was well cared for when it came to being sure she was in clean clothes. Makes it all the harder to think about what happened to her, as she appeared well cared for, for quite a bit of time. And, she was almost always smiling, whether posing for the camera or not.

Here's another. I never get tired of seeing pictures of her.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: April 24, 2010, 06:45:13 PM »

Brandi..

I was looking through some images I have of Haleigh for a requested avatar, and I was taken by how well dressed she is in all of them. Very well groomed, she was. I also noticed she was in bathing suits a lot, (of course, being in Florida) but I counted like 7 different bathing suits. When my son was young, I think he had maybe 3 different pairs of swimming trunks by the time he was 5.

My point is that she was well cared for when it came to being sure she was in clean clothes. Makes it all the harder to think about what happened to her, as she appeared well cared for, for quite a bit of time. And, she was almost always smiling, whether posing for the camera or not.

Great photo Brandi, she had such an incredible smile an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #468 on: April 24, 2010, 06:47:15 PM »

I was really taken aback at how often Ron would talk to Cobra about his child support issue with Crystal. He sounded pissed about it quite a bit.

...and then how quickly he could segue into the Haliegh missing story.

Dang near broke my neck from whiplash.

He has great memory recall when it comes to:

How much money he says Crystal owed him

and

Precisely what he did coming home from work the night Haliegh went missing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: April 24, 2010, 06:50:57 PM »

an angelic monkey

These ar two of my favorite picture, the last one is just Butterbean and Chloe, but man Chloe looks alot like HaLeigh did when she was small, and I love to see BB with other kids, especially his other sissy

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: April 24, 2010, 06:54:32 PM »

Haleigh in nice matching clothing, all ways smiling, she looks to be out going and a great personally of her own..

Caylee too in nice clothing, all ways smiling, loved her singing for pop pop and a Hallmark memory with George with the popcicle.

And then you think to yourself what went wrong for this to happen to young beautiful innocent children....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: April 24, 2010, 06:57:02 PM »

Brandi..

Thank you Brandi!

Beautiful pics of a beautiful, happy, high-spirited little girl.

Shame on whoever is  responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance. Sooner or later they will have to answer and I am not talking about here on this earth. May the thought of what they have done eat away at their conscious and their soul.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: April 24, 2010, 07:01:58 PM »

I have check alot of Orlando's and tried to find a name with the last name as Orlando Traylor or simiular and came up blank and also for  someone who was a big drug dealer and has a  battery charge like Ron stated..
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: April 24, 2010, 07:04:15 PM »

Haleigh in nice matching clothing, all ways smiling, she looks to be out going and a great personally of her own..

Caylee too in nice clothing, all ways smiling, loved her singing for pop pop and a Hallmark memory with George with the popcicle.

And then you think to yourself what went wrong for this to happen to young beautiful innocent children....

Difference Caylee was in the way of a young mother that was not ready to be a mom. If what  I have heard is correct, Casey had mentioned to others prior to Caylee's death, that she wanted to give Caylee up for adoption or something to that effect.

I  do not see that with HaLeigh. All HaLeigh's family members appear to love her. I don't see any that wanted to be rid of her.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: April 24, 2010, 07:04:21 PM »

Heartbreaking isn't it JG~In this case I think drugs are what happened and lack of follow thru in the revolving door in the Putnam County Jail, plus a failure on DCF's level (certainly not the first time in Florida DCF has failed a child)....so many people could have stopped this and I rememeber AS stating how mad she was about Misty leaving on her 3-day drug binge and how mad she was that it left Ron with nobody to watch the kids, and she said she was mad that she was back at the trailer Monday night (course this was just recently), and that there was nothing she could do because it was Ron's place. Can you imagine the guilt she must live with thinking if she had put her foot down and taken the kids home that night HaLeigh might still be with us That would eat me alive just thinking about it..

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: April 24, 2010, 07:06:19 PM »

I have check alot of Orlando's and tried to find a name with the last name as Orlando Traylor or simiular and came up blank and also for  someone who was a big drug dealer and has a  battery charge like Ron stated..

That's odd, seems like he would have as long a record as Ron wouldn't you?? Course the fact Ron knew the SS numbers is odd too, I have to look up my kids SS numbers at tax time........it's not like I remember them

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: April 24, 2010, 07:10:01 PM »

I have check this database http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/ for Traylors, for first name and also for aliases = Orlando (which their are a bunch of both first names and alias). But came up empty handed.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: April 24, 2010, 07:11:17 PM »

Difference Caylee was in the way of a young mother that was not ready to be a mom. If what  I have heard is correct, Casey had mentioned to others prior to Caylee's death, that she wanted to give Caylee up for adoption or something to that effect.

I  do not see that with HaLeigh. All HaLeigh's family members appear to love her. I don't see any that wanted to be rid of her.

Heart I am not sure of Misty.. What went wrong was it friends, drug associates an accident.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: April 24, 2010, 07:11:26 PM »

I have also seen some pictures of Caylee that looked very sad. Disturbingly so.

I never saw any pictures of Haleigh looking sad.

JMO.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #479 on: April 24, 2010, 07:12:18 PM »

Jersey,

IDK have you tried all States?  I typed in his name instead of Florida, I used the menu "All States"

Search engines aren't always reliable.

Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 46 Daytona Beach, FL
Rockford, AL
Wetumpka, AL
Montgomery, AL
      Alise T Traylor (35)
Freddie Traylor (54)
Greta D Traylor (35)
Isaac Traylor (47)
Mollie Taylor (54)

2 Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 31 Dallas, TX
      Greta D Traylor

3 Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 31 Welaka, FL

4 Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 31 Port Orange, FL

5 Orlando Traylor

View Details
  Dallas, TX
      Lauren Traylor (54)

6 Orlando Cornelius Traylor

View Details
 31 Welaka, FL

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.