April 27, 2024, 08:26:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348901 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #480 on: April 24, 2010, 07:13:42 PM »

Brandi..

That was a beautiful picture of Haleigh.. A Hallmark keepsake memory.

I was looking through some images I have of Haleigh for a requested avatar, and I was taken by how well dressed she is in all of them. Very well groomed, she was. I also noticed she was in bathing suits a lot, (of course, being in Florida) but I counted like 7 different bathing suits. When my son was young, I think he had maybe 3 different pairs of swimming trunks by the time he was 5.

My point is that she was well cared for when it came to being sure she was in clean clothes. Makes it all the harder to think about what happened to her, as she appeared well cared for, for quite a bit of time. And, she was almost always smiling, whether posing for the camera or not.

Here's another. I never get tired of seeing pictures of her.

Thank you Brandi!

Beautiful pics of a beautiful, happy, high-spirited little girl.

Shame on whoever is  responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance. Sooner or later they will have to answer and I am not talking about here on this earth. May the thought of what they have done eat away at their conscious and their soul.

He was a good dad before Misty came along and chased Amber away, JMO.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: April 24, 2010, 07:19:29 PM »

I have check alot of Orlando's and tried to find a name with the last name as Orlando Traylor or simiular and came up blank and also for  someone who was a big drug dealer and has a  battery charge like Ron stated..

Jersey,

IDK have you tried all States?  I typed in his name instead of Florida, I used the menu "All States"

Search engines aren't always reliable.

Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 46 Daytona Beach, FL
Rockford, AL
Wetumpka, AL
Montgomery, AL
      Alise T Traylor (35)
Freddie Traylor (54)
Greta D Traylor (35)
Isaac Traylor (47)
Mollie Taylor (54)

2 Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 31 Dallas, TX
      Greta D Traylor

3 Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 31 Welaka, FL

4 Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 31 Port Orange, FL

5 Orlando Traylor

View Details
  Dallas, TX
      Lauren Traylor (54)

6 Orlando Cornelius Traylor

View Details
 31 Welaka, FL

Hi Seahorse. I also found this and question awhile back did Orlaldo Traylor move d.

Name/AKAs Phone Address City, State Possible Relatives   
1.  TRAYLOR, ORLANDO C (Age 31)
   Available DALLAS, TX   
 View Details

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=Orlando&mn=&ln=traylor&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=TX&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=68&y=4

Name Aliases Addresses Phone Relatives
Orlando C Traylor Orlando C Traylor
Orlando Traylor
 Dallas, TX
Palatka, FL
  Freddie Traylor
Greta D Traylor

http://radaris.com/p/Orlando/Traylor/TX/
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: April 24, 2010, 07:21:21 PM »

On JVM Werter (attorney for Tommy) would not answer the question that was posed to him of whether Joe and Tommy were together at the 202 Green St mobile home on the night of Feb 9th/morning of Feb 10.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: April 24, 2010, 07:26:38 PM »

O/T:

Seahorse: I left you a post in my thread.

Sorry for the O/T.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: April 24, 2010, 07:26:41 PM »

On JVM Werter (attorney for Tommy) would not answer the question that was posed to him of whether Joe and Tommy were together at the 202 Green St mobile home on the night of Feb 9th/morning of Feb 10.

Whay I understand the attorney Werter stated this...

WERTER: Again, we`re getting into the facts, and I talked to your producers about this. Getting into the facts of that evening, which are in the hands of law enforcement. And it`s really hard for me to discuss that because I don`t want to jeopardize the investigation.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: April 24, 2010, 07:27:09 PM »

Haleigh in nice matching clothing, all ways smiling, she looks to be out going and a great personally of her own..

Caylee too in nice clothing, all ways smiling, loved her singing for pop pop and a Hallmark memory with George with the popcicle.

And then you think to yourself what went wrong for this to happen to young beautiful innocent children....

My thoughts, as well.  So many similarities in the two cases.  But appearances can be deceiving.  Dysfunctional/psychopathic/manipulative parents are masters at painting the picture of normalcy while to the world while unspeakable aberrations go on behind closed doors.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: April 24, 2010, 07:28:38 PM »

Well, since Werter is not representing Tommy for anything Haleigh-related. Why should he?

Just saying. Supposedly he is only representing Tommy on his drug charges.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #487 on: April 24, 2010, 07:31:59 PM »

Well, since Werter is not representing Tommy for anything Haleigh-related. Why should he?

Just thinking out loud, either he's trying to get him a deal on the drug charges by offering info on what happened that fateful night, or the drug dealing/HaLeigh investigation have merged into one investigation. Personally if ToC wasn't directly involved in her death and is finally opening up and offering details, I'm grateful.........yet cynical because nothing in this case ever seems to appear what it really is

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: April 24, 2010, 07:33:24 PM »

Transcript of JVM..

If you remember on HLN on the 26th of March, I informed you, well, maybe not you, but HLN that he would take a polygraph, and he did take a polygraph on April 8. I spoke with him on April 10 -- that was a Saturday morning. And on April 11, Lindsay called me, his wife, Tommy`s wife. So Monday morning, April 12, Steve Brown, the investigator, and myself sat down with Tommy. We discussed the results of the polygraph. And that evening...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What were the results? Did he fail or did he pass and what was he asked about?

WERTER: Well, I can`t really get into what he was asked about. I have a good working relationship with law enforcement, so that`s part of the investigation. So I have to refrain from that.

But because of the polygraph that night, Monday night, April 12, we were on the dock with Tommy and law enforcement. That would have been FDLE, Putnam County Sheriff`s Office, and those two agencies. We were there discussing the scene with Tommy.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: The investigators searched a dock along the St. John`s River, drudging up two cinder blocks and reportedly some yellow rope. Now, does this dovetail with Grandma Flo`s story that Misty told her Tommy and Joe tied Haleigh with a rope with cinder blocks and threw her in the river?

Cops brought Misty to the dock. They reportedly also brought Tommy Croslin to the dock.

Jim, again, we want to get your side of the story. Your client had originally said, according to published reports, that he went to the trailer the night Haleigh disappeared at 10 p.m., knocked on the door, nobody was there, Misty wasn`t there and he left. Now we`re hearing possibly many other different stories. My question to you is why did police bring Tommy to the dock?

WERTER: Again, we`re getting into the facts, and I talked to your producers about this. Getting into the facts of that evening, which are in the hands of law enforcement. And it`s really hard for me to discuss that because I don`t want to jeopardize the investigation.

I will tell you that I feel comfortable with Tommy and representing Tommy. But the fact of the matter is I don`t know if they pulled anything out of the river because I can`t get a straight story from anybody on that. So all the things about bones or cinder blocks, things of that nature, I think it`s pure speculation at this time until an arrest is made.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, let me just say this. I guess what we`re all wondering, and I understand you`re limited in what you can say, but I guess what we`re all wondering is, if he had nothing to do with it, how would he know what to point out down at the river? That`s what nobody seems to understand.

WERTER: It is a good point, and I`ll leave that to your speculation. You`re a brilliant woman.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/23/ijvm.01.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: April 24, 2010, 07:35:46 PM »

Just thinking out loud, either he's trying to get him a deal on the drug charges by offering info on what happened that fateful night, or the drug dealing/HaLeigh investigation have merged into one investigation. Personally if ToC wasn't directly involved in her death and is finally opening up and offering details, I'm grateful.........yet cynical because nothing in this case ever seems to appear what it really is

I guess that is possible.

I have not been impressed by Werter though. He seems slimy and not very knowledgeable to me so far.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: April 24, 2010, 07:38:41 PM »

Attn:  Carpe Noctem

Not sure if you have seen this request ... please read down further

www.bloggernews.net

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony - BNN Radio Sunday Apr 25.

Posted on April 23rd, 2010 by Simon Barrett

.We will be running our regular program at 3pm Sunday Apr/25. Both the Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings will be discussed. (No griping in the chatroom).

Our panel is still being finalized, however it is likely to be Simon and Jan Barrett, award winning journalist and News Director for The Sky 97.3 TJ Hart, Investigator William Cobra Staubs, and crime writer Denny Griffin.

I am also very happy to announce that we will be featuring a wonderful new addition to the panel Peter Hyatt. Peter is currently employed by the state of Maine as an investigator and has been involved in many high profile cases.

His speciality is not one that many people have heard of, Statement Analysis. Just like a Profiler can build a mental picture of a suspect from physical evidence, Peter builds cases based on the spoken and written word. There is much that can be gleaned from even seemingly innocuous comments.

This investigative branch is somewhat akin to Polygraph analysis, he is looking for deception. Deception seems to be prevalent in both the Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony cases so he certainly has plenty to analyse!

He is hoping to have an analysis of the Cobra tapes (article and article) for us by Sunday, however he has asked me to put out a call for help to BNN’s loyal readers. He needs someone to transcribe the audio’s. There are six in total and they are quite short. The key though is accuracy. There can be no ‘interpreting’. If you would like to volunteer for this mission drop Jan a line (jannyo@gmail.com).

Last weeks radio program broke some records in terms of live listeners and later downloaded copies, I have a feeling that this week is going to be similar.

What is truly unique is that we will have one of the protagonists caught on tape, Cobra, on the panel. I think this will lead to a pretty interesting discussion. In my opinion far more interesting than the battling Gummies Grammies that was featured on HLN.

Once again this week was a busy one in the Haleigh Cummings case. There is plenty to talk about and we certainly have the team to do that!

To listen in just point your browser at www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before we go on air, or you can use this link to connect directly.

Simon and Jan Barrett

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #491 on: April 24, 2010, 07:39:11 PM »

I have not been impressed by Werter though. He seems slimy and not very knowledgeable to me so far.

I haven't seen enough of him yet to make a determination one way or another........but if he's refusing to disclose information that's relevant to the investigation then I applaud him, but again in this case you just never know.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: April 24, 2010, 07:41:27 PM »

Haleigh in nice matching clothing, all ways smiling, she looks to be out going and a great personally of her own..

Caylee too in nice clothing, all ways smiling, loved her singing for pop pop and a Hallmark memory with George with the popcicle.

And then you think to yourself what went wrong for this to happen to young beautiful innocent children....

My thoughts, as well.  So many similarities in the two cases.  But appearances can be deceiving.  Dysfunctional/psychopathic/manipulative parents are masters at painting the picture of normalcy while to the world while unspeakable aberrations go on behind closed doors.

Yep.. You just never know...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: April 24, 2010, 07:41:55 PM »

parsing and my opinion only.

this is all taken in chronological order and this first segment it just to get it rolling and show where the conversation was previous -

cobra: you going to jail! (laugh) i just tell em to go f off. i got
child support like a muthaf*****.

ron: we go to jail, bro! we go to jail.

cobra: oh, yeah

ron: you know what`s crazy, though?

cobra: huh?

Conversation ABRUPTLY changes - Ron tells you that it is about to change and Cobra acknowledges that change.

ron: my daughter come up missing feb the 10th... feb. the 10th, at about
threeee 27, 28... i was there for about three minutes turning the house
upside down and then told misty, call 911, call 911. call 911.

cobra: i heard ya , i heard the tapes. i heard em off the tv.

Ron speaks quickly and is making a huge point in his mind.

ron: at 3:26 is when the 911 call was made. so, i must have pulled in at
about 3:23. they also have ummm surveillance videos from the top of the
hill where it goes from two lanes to 4 lanes... they asked me if i was
there what took me so long to get home?
i said i stopped at the store...
well what store? i told em, well what did you buy? i said, i bought
a pack of basic lights in a box, i bought a pack of newport shorts
in a box, i bought a pack of honey roasted peanuts, i bought a pack of
salted peanuts, and i bought a 30 ounce Budweiser in a bottle.

Truth - and Ron knows this is able to be verified by the police. He offers alot of detail in this segment. This is more detail than he usually offers. Lists all the items verbatim.

cobra: sounds like a normal f`n man coming from work.

Cobra reassures this is normal activity.

ron: guess what? they went on pulled the tapes, guess what they found?

Asks and feels.

cobra: all of the above!

Reassures.

ron: now they said, well how the f**** did you get home from this amount
of time to this amount of time... well because I drive like
a cracker ready to get home from work!

Ron tells the police flat out how he made it happen. Challenges the police to prove him wrong.

cobra: i was talking to misty`s momma... she said that the night that this all
went down... she said that this f**** dude joe... swore vengeance on your
ass that he`d get ya... he`d make you pay...or whatever the f****.

Cobra changes subject and leads Ron off course.

ron: that`s what i was told too.

Ron obviously agrees.

cobra: i heard it, straight up.

Cobra continues bond building. Agrees.

ron: then as soon as my daughter went missing he got the f outta here and went to
tennessee.

I'm not sure how true this is based on the photos. He left and appears to have come back. Joe has an arrival date and a departure date.

cobra: very same day. ...and also he was staying over at timmy`s house, over there...
and when timmy woke up at 1 o` clock in the morning that mother**** it wasn`t there.

Cobra continues bond building and seemingly implies that Joe Overstreet is not where he is supposed to be.

ron: van wasn`t there. van wasn`t there. that`s why the van has been impounded.

Ron obviously implies that Joe Overstreet has left Timmy with the van.

cobra: i`m gonna go back over to your house there`s a bush sitting right there
in your yard where you go down this road and make a u turn or whatever... come
back up at your place... i betcha the piece of brushes that i got...

but then all of a sudden they told me that misty had the van that afternoon...
the last afternoon... that uh...

very interesting segment - Ron does not think this is a clue - followed by this - It's not Misty.

ron: misty aint never had that van. they won`t let misty drive that van.

I would never let Misty near a water buffalo for transportation, but Ron immediately jumps in and said it was not Misty. Not we need to find out who drove that van - in his mind, it was already Joe Overstreet and yet, doesn't acknowledge Cobra wanting to investigate some bushes.

cobra: what van could misty drive? they`ve already told me, they told me
that the day that Haliegh came up missing... that afternoon when she picked
her up from the bus stop... she picked her up in a van
... and that uh, you
come down there flyin` sideways at the bus stop... hey, where my girl at?
...and you know... you lookin` for misty. what is all that?

cobra: oh, they lyin?

two passages in a row from Cobra and signifying that. Cobra is checking Ron's previous story as if he some how forgot it.

ron: all that is wrong, dude. i picked my daughter up from the bus stop that day!
i dropped her off at the bus stop... and i picked her up at the bust stop!

Ron corrects Cobra, makes it clear.

cobra: well, i am glad you told me that... you know why? cuz these scratches on
the van and all that s*** i`m glad misty didn`t do that s***
, the van, you know
driving around. i think joe was driving the mother****** van!

cobra continues bonding and luring Ron. Wants to see if Ron will make an accidental slip and reveal if Misty has driven the van.

ron: I! I picked my daughter up from the bus stop... and she sat in my lap...
f**** what the world thinks, they can all suck my d*** .... I let her sit in my lap
and steer the car home... and she put her left blinker on to turn left down the dirt
road to go to my house! when she rounded the (unintelligible) and s***... hit the right
blinker! okay?

Ron repeats his earlier proclamations. Makes sure Cobra understands this is his knowledge and the facts as he knows. Highlights with profanity to make his point well understood.

cobra: damn

continues bonding and agrees with astonishment. Fake astonishment.

ron: i got out, i gave her a hug and a kiss... i gave my son a hug and a kiss,
gave my girlfriend a hug and a kiss,  told her i love you... i`ll see y`all when i
get home from work.

Ron makes sure that Cobra understands his love and affection for his children. Makes this point clear.

cobra: what did you mean when you said: b****, who the f*** did you let come in here
and steal my kid?
that`s what i wanted to ask you about. if I had any questions for
you, you must have known she had somebody in there.
[/u][/b]

Cobra throws the gauntlet down. Abruptly changes the subject to psychologically challenge Ron. Attempts to completely catch Ron off guard. This is an incredibility ballsy move.

ron: i don`t think she had anything to do with it.

Ron cowers. Does NOT answer the question but in turn deflects. This is the turning point and Cobra gets his info. Ron does not answer the question - not even in his gangsta format. Ron simply offered his opinion, a slanted opinion to sell something to Cobra. Something that could be unbelievable.

cobra: you don`t think she let anybody come in? well you said...
you said that on that tape i heard it!

Cobra challenges and attempts to place Ron in a box.

ron: no. i just wanted to know... uh no, i said: b***** HOW THE F*** could you
let somebody come in my house?

Ron scurries, and hurries his reply, he knows he has been challenged and unlike his traffic light camera verification, it's NOW HIS words. Probable panic.

cobra: yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahhhh

no buying it but letting him hang himself.

ron: what i wanna know is... (crosstalk)

subject change after a near heart attack and exposure.

cobra: when you left for work, you locked that f**** door, you had that
back door locked?

checking - one two. check check. checking him again.

ron: yeah yeah... but you know what? you look on the internet and look up bump locks.

Ron offers a NEW explanation for how the door was opened. Scrambling for new and different reasons. (Side note) no one who key bumps places a partial cinder block by the door. Key bumping is quick in and out and usually when people are out of town so no one accidentally stumbles upon you.

cobra: i know, i know how to bump lock like a motherf***** but you know that s***
works like sometime works sometime works sometime
.... if the feds would have took
the whole motherf***** door knob we could have told it`s been bump locked!

Cobra continues bonding and realizes that he lost that great opportunity a few minutes back due to the conversation change.

ron: they already came and got it

make sure Cobra knows that the Feds may think the door was bumped.

cobra: that motherf***** ain`t gone! they ain`t touch your screen door, dog!
they ain`t touch your f***** door! what they bring it back?

Cobra challenges again, he's not backing down and catches Ron lying.

ron: no

Obvious.

cobra: put new ones in?

Question and it's obvious.

ron: came back and put new ones in.

doesn't denote "who" came back and out new ones in.

(end of audio)

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: April 24, 2010, 07:42:36 PM »

Whay I understand the attorney Werter stated this...

Right, he would not answer the question.

Right, he would not answer the question.

BROOKS: What about the night -- what about the evening of, where Flora Hollars says it was Tommy and cousin Joe Overstreet that went to the trailer? Is he friends? Was he in Florida at the same time and with Joe Overstreet?

WERTER: Well, that`s a matter of fact. That`s open knowledge that Joe Overstreet has been -- I`m sorry, my earpiece popped out -- but that they were in Florida. Joe -- Joe lives in Tennessee, but he was down visiting. Tommy lives in Florida. He lives in the Satsuma area. That`s open knowledge. That`s no problem there.

BROOKS: Were they together at the trailer of Misty Croslin that evening?

WERTER: Again, what are you doing? You`re getting into the facts.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/23/ijvm.01.html

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: April 24, 2010, 07:44:44 PM »

I haven't seen enough of him yet to make a determination one way or another........but if he's refusing to disclose information that's relevant to the investigation then I applaud him, but again in this case you just never know.

If its going to jepardize the investigation..ITA.. Especially the attorney Werter adding this..

Getting into the facts of that evening, which are in the hands of law enforcement.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: April 24, 2010, 07:49:18 PM »

Well reading the transcript why the hell have him on the show other than to call Flo a liar.    Monkey Devil!

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: April 24, 2010, 07:55:48 PM »

Thanks Rob for the transcript of the audio and your oppinion.. Head spinning..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #498 on: April 24, 2010, 08:04:01 PM »

Thanks GramaMonkey...

I already mail dropped em to them. They got em!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #499 on: April 24, 2010, 08:05:54 PM »

Good stuff, Rob!

That post must have taken you  awhile... but it was worth it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.